She's evil right?

she's evil right?

Attached: Morrigan.png (875x1200, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DracoInLeatherPants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She IS a GOOD wife! (She is! She is!)

Absolutely.

Until she makes more sons with my Warden, yes. Preferably ones she doesn't turn into little faggots.

>Preferably ones she doesn't turn into little faggots.
I've seen the webms, Kieran has fucked over a dozen famous female video-game characters and probably a dozen more I haven't seen yet. Lad's a sexual tyrannosaurus.

The true chad option is to Romance Leliana, get a threesome with her and the pirate bitch, and then you get to band Morrigan anyway and get the good ending.

Yes, good mothers don't fuck their sons

they gave her a breast reduction in Inquisition so yes

Yes only incels fall for her shit and do the dark ritual

Had to check that one out, but yep, dead to me.

She's evil because she blueballs her son

IM DILATING DESU NE

>Fuck Morrigan
>Marry Queen
>Kill Alistair
>Deny Morrigan the Old God

who cares, no one would ever even look at Morrigan in a game where Cassandra exists.

>chad ending is having to deal with 3 girls' bullshit
Whatever you say, pal.

Cassandra IS a GOOD wife! Give me CUTE knight wife!

Closet homosexual for sure

No, she's just a contrarian. Hero of justice Warden actually makes her wet, she just being tsundere. She was also one of the only things Cisquisition didn't ruin.

>Cassandra
Yeah, how can Morrigan ever compete with that boyish short hair, that greasy skin and most of all, that manly chiseled jawline?

You're the based guy from the FFXIV thread

Attached: 1563225807426.jpg (778x970, 142K)

She CAN compete WITH aggressive personality! Give me aggressive wife!

Evil and good are made up human concepts back when we needed religion to guide our morality

Thank YOU for Ysayle wife user! You ARE a GOOD user! We CAN be friends AND share wifes!

Are you a cuckold

Attached: Cassandra.jpg (512x512, 199K)

What! I am NOT a cuckold user I am wife collector AND wife scholar! I have many wife AND know many wife! I share wife knowledge WITH anons! Anons need wife I give them wife IF possible!

based pimp user

why did inquisition shit on grey wardens so much? they will always be cooler than the inquisition and people will always like the warden better than the cuck bland mary sue inquisitor no matter how hard bioware try

Attached: Screenshot20190625195925081.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

Attached: 1556440506761.png (1598x934, 132K)

Sharing wifes is for KEKS

Changing hero EVERY game WAS bad! Warden IS good hero!

Attached: 1556440848992.png (1338x868, 89K)

Wardens know were the Old Gods are imprisioned, why have they done nothing?

>the inquisition
Why are they even called that?

playing inquisition, don't know why they didn't just use the hero of ferelden. If they are dead just resurrect them even a half-ass explanation would make up for awakening, the way they were written out of the game was really dumb

What!

dumb retard, even if your opinion were true, in the game you play AS the inquisitor and surround yourself with inquisition yesmen, so it makes sense that every character you ally with will defend your cause over the other, that's called writing

Worse. She's a woman.

They can't get to them, there is way too many darkspawn, but they've tried before and try in inquisition so not sure what you are talking about

I only liked the DA2 model where she looked like one solid dicking away from giving up being a lesbian. The inquisition version is ugly.

Attached: cass.png (618x625, 318K)

yeah it's fucking bad writing and makes everything boring as shit when you are surrounded by yesmen and everyone is already sucking your dick past the tutorial

I seriously fucking hope the Black City is not elven
fucking Inquisition everything was made by elves

Attached: 2e1.png (426x382, 79K)

Hawke WAS bad hero too BUT good wife! Hawke SHOULD be wife FOR hero Warden! They DID resurrect Leliana SO resurrection IS possible user!

Oh, she is very evil just not with (You)

Attached: o7yeijR8ee1tpo4vro1_500.gif (500x254, 1M)

good point leliana can survive a fucking beheading so the dead warden is no excuse for bioware

Doesn't help that she was what, in her 40s by the time of Inquisition? It really was obvious that girls were the chief demographic going by the romance options.

a few months into production they realized that they had leliana as a major character but that some players had killed her in origins so they just came up with a makeshift bullshit excuse for her being alive regardless, but there is no making sense of her "resurrection"

You CANNOT marry wifes UNLESS you ARE girl BUT it IS okay BECAUSE I love Cassandra! I did NOT need marriage I only DID need mating press!

Shut up fag, he's based

Attached: 1536440061893.jpg (400x505, 124K)

Attached: Tent_cold.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

>psychotic murderer

Attached: 1492637970044.jpg (650x743, 106K)

I get the feeling, remembering that most of what happens in inquisition was originally planned for the second game before EA shifted the deadline, that they were going to bring the Warden back in a future title but wanted to build up a shonen rival to him. EA forcing them to make the game in a year meant that DA2 got the super special awesome Champion with Hawke, and all the plot went in to Inquisition and so they basically said fuck it and moved on from Warden by this point.

Hawke DID fail AT everything user! Everything BUT being CUTE wife!

T H I C K E R
B L A N K E T

why do tumblr e-girls love this bald motherfucker so much?

Attached: solass.png (1080x1920, 2.23M)

I wish they'd actually move on give a resolution to his story then and stop teasing him and having characters mention the legendary hero of ferelden every 2 seconds.

They might want to do a timeskip soon anyway because I doubt they know how to deal with all the choices so far

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DracoInLeatherPants

Dragon Age 4 WILL be LIKE Anthem user! Anthem was NOT good BUT it DID have mommy mechanic wife!

The only good girl by the point of Inquisition was Leliana and her not being a romance option was the real disaster.

Because he is the only well written character in the entire game?

>softened Leliana
>made her the next Divine
>fucked Josie on the side
At first it felt like blue balling but then I realized it's probably what's best for everyone

Doesn’t matter
Dead series
Pointless plot hooks and holes

So far Dragon Age has two themes 1. Magic Has Consequences (2 games) and 2. Evil Horde Bad (1 game) with hints that the two are somehow tired together. Just fucking resolve it already. Set it in the waning years of the dragon age, name the next age at the end as a hook for a spiritual successor series if they ever want to return to the setting and close the book on the series.

Voice and predatory personality
Win win for a girl

>softened Leliana
Why?

Bud this is EA, there goal is to rape you and take your money

>playing inquisition in the first place

They love creepy elves for some reason.

Yeah I know. Just venting because the idea of sitting through another 40-50 hours of companions saying "hmmmm he has a point....but so does he" regarding Mages or Templar pains me.

how many characters will be transgender in DA4?

Imo they paint it poorly in all games. You have a group of people that can releases Demons into your butthole and it requires little training and you corrupt easily. Hell all three games have some really dark shit mages do to the point it’s amazing they don’t just kill them as soon as they show powers

No. Flemeth was POSSIBLY evil, but we know now that she was not, Morrigan is similar.

They have uncommon moral views seeing absolutely everything in shades of grey, with a perspective on individual survival. Morrigan loses this though if romanced, it's not JUST about her, it's about her family.

Take Leliana for example, she becomes a massive butthurt bitch in DA:I because she doesn't think for herself, she has only ever followed orders, and then lost the person giving them, but she isn't evil.

To be fair, had we not seen things from the Warden's perspective first we might be more amenable to this view; a group that can conscript anybody to an inevitable death fighting disgusting monsters and is not exactly lacking for criminals in their ranks. Plus, it's always been a point that the Wardens aren't appreciated until needed.

Fucking lorelet. They're confined deep in the Deep Roads past countless Darkspawn. It often takes even the |Darkspawn hundreds of years to reach them, after constant searching. Even the fifth blight was an accident, the Darkspawn didn't reach Urthemiel, the Architect did, and unintentionally tainted him.

I hope all of them

Halfway through the game your character is captured and forced to undergo sex change by the fresh out of the closest and fabulous architect.

Because "hardened" Leliana isn't cool, she's just a psychopathic whiny bitch.

Brainlet.

Point of the games atm is that elves fucked everything. Betrayed Dwarves, Andruil (I think) was the first to bring the Blight, from the Void, I think, tainted Arlathan, sealed away when Solas created the Veil, the Magisters visited Arlathan, the Black City, and brought the Blight back, and one topic still debated is that the Old Gods might be the elven gods trapped in dragons, which is why Solas opposes the Wardens.

see

Before calling people brainlets learn the difference between a theme and a plot lmao

Didn't say it was good, I think it's a bad idea, but I believe this is where they are going. The Black City/Arlathan thing MIGHT have been cool if they didn't apply that approach to literally everything else.

Magic is regarded as bad because of the elves, the Darkspawn are there becauser of the elves, everything we know is due to the actions of the elves.

The fuck-ups of the elves is the theme of Dragon Age. Eat shit.

I still need to play Dragon Age Inquisition. Want to sex Cassandra

Gay.

>fuck Cassandra
>let me tell you about my dead ex-boyfriend

No u.

TAKE A WILD FUCKING GUESS

Attached: 1505244656218.jpg (485x485, 37K)

Cucking dead guys is cool.

Josie is best bang, prim and proper in public, but she's the kind of crazy cock-slut a hero needs behind the scenes.

ugly brown mutt

>he keeps posting plot points
do you even know what a theme is?

Elves look gay as fuck.

How am I supposed to be concerned by anorexic faggots that I could snap in half?

She's an ugly brown ratface dyke. No.

k

Josie a shit
A SHIT

That line is fucking gold as a Dorf.

I like Cisquisition.

Attached: DragonAgeInquisition 2018-06-07 21-52-16-92.jpg (2560x1440, 643K)

cute, perfect to be raped by humans

Fags.

If you play proper male Inquisitor you only have two real options: do you go for the one telling you how you're getting sloppy seconds right after you bang? Or do you go for the tight virgin that needs a good fucking to unwind?

Best part of the Dalish is that they have some pride you can rape out of them.

I go for the warrior princess instead of the greedy poojew

Attached: 1530938283487.png (700x700, 857K)

That's not very nice.

Attached: DragonAgeInquisition 2018-06-07 20-46-53-16.jpg (2560x1440, 426K)

>fuck her
>she then starts talking about her ex

>romancing ugly girls just cause you have the option to
>not just having a chill time with your bros

lol. Look at that picture and remember that some filthy mage put his dick in her before you did.

And she still LOVES him.

Plus, Cassandra is for Divine, which means no more bang.

Fuck elves. Literally and figuratively.

She looks like she fucks her son

I would drink beer with this user

She looks good at some angles.

Attached: 1334543345275.gif (500x378, 1.58M)

Shame about the DAI model

Attached: i19pnl[1].jpg (1045x744, 375K)

What bros? The dudes in DAI are faggots. I miss Sten and Ohgren.

don't listen to the angry retards user, Josie a cute and she would objectively make a perfect wife and mother

Attached: josephine.png (500x697, 217K)

Attached: IMG_20190715_030754~2.jpg (2379x2391, 421K)

There's pretty much only one bro, and he's lying to you the whole time, your other options are a fag, an autist, and a progressive sex fiend.

Based and Antivapilled.

Attached: sh7565.jpg (1191x670, 66K)

post more cute elfs for rape

Attached: Fiona_profile.png (734x697, 959K)

Semen demons are like snakes, treat with caution because you can get bitten. That said, they can be charmed.

Attached: e9d1d47bc19194d750a12f9804bea4f63f02c7aff6e14dae1ddc7ebe78f0e52e.png (1146x645, 248K)

Dragon Age elves are disgustingly skinny though. Someone post the merrill pic.

Attached: DragonAgeInquisition 2018-06-07 20-46-55-69.jpg (2560x1440, 759K)

Attached: 1511029143083.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

I fell for the virgin templar meme again with Cullen and was disappointed. It's like the game wants you to bang the bald elf demon for the story but I won't because elves are subhuman scum and he looks like my HS teacher who harrassed me

>lying
solas
>fag
dorian (genuinely fun though)
>autist
cole
>sex fiend
iron bull

you forgot blackwall but he's an incel cuck so it's fine, HOWEVER why didn't you mention my based nigga varric?

There really is no winning with Inquisition.

>post cute elves
>posts ugly elf

Fiona is only good for laughing at for being retarded, then killing at Haven.

>just hug snakes

Nah, by lying I was referring to Blackwall, Solas isn't a bro, and was never really "lying" per-say,

I did forget Varric though. So one bro.

Cullen is honestly such a boring character. He's like that one guy in sitcoms that appears in the middle of the 4th season and one of the main girls falls in love with him but then quickly realizes he's too vanilla and vapid and then goes back to flirting with one of the main guys

Alistar's mom looks like a trap
Into the trash he went when revealed to be a half elf

I have to get back into Dragon Age 2 at some point. I fucked up by going into Mark of the Assassin under leveled and under equipped

Attached: merrill.jpg (710x1000, 96K)

Why did he even become a thing anyway? He was a nobody in Origins. Was it actually just cause Tumblr thought he was cute.

His role as the mediating, then former Templar could've worked for Greagoir or something.

reminder that Merril is a blood mage demon consorting witch

I get this problem because I only want to tap straight humans, non humans and aliens disgust me. I am the real vanilla.

Tallis has pretty nice knockers desu.

I know but she makes my soft willy stiff willy

Why have there been no attractive characters introduced since origins?

and one of the 'lead' artists who is a tranny had originally modelled morrigan to look like him. until fan backlash caused bioware to change it.

Because of the mage origin story, he has a crush on Amell

Is Incel Hawke the way to go? Merrill is legit retarded, Isabela is a whore, and Hawke isn't a fag.

I'd kiss Tallis if it wasn't Felicia Day.

Cassandra looked good and cute in DA2
in DA:I they gave her a huge manjaw and a scar. because beautifull women aren't allowed by bioware anymore

Half of Bioware went into HRT

just fuck the whore, everyone else has

sexy women are unethical

Yeah shame about the voice though

>dude, my cause is so just
>watch me blow up a church

Fuck mages. Anders was a fag, but I was pissed he turned Justice into a demon.

Spirits are demons
only solasfags believe spirits can be trusted

I don't like this trend, just look at Horizon's Aloy: looking at her leaves a disgusting taste in my mouth she's that ugly. Videogames are hobbies/passtimes/escapism/timesinks where shit that isn't real is real, like magic and non humans. They are fantasy and sell the fantasy so there is no reason that it can't have good looking characters.
I am still mad over what they did to Tomb Raider

which female PC voice did you guys choose?
voice 2 is a bit too deep for my liking but goddamn voice 1 drives me insane, fucking british accent and shit acting made me regret rolling a chick

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Why is she dressed like that?

Nah, Justice was based, and Cole remains autistic and based,

Retard mages either create demons or invite them.

because it was a far long lost time eons ago were it was possible to have sexy character

I don't play as women in vidya, british is for humans and elves, american for dwarves and qunari.

That’s every single romance, even Morgan had dead lovers, mind you she killed them but still

She’s not a virgin. There are at least three conversations with her that revel this. In fact she tells you she lost her VCard to Lilliana

wrong
that was her mother

More neutral than anything. She wants power and knowledge for herself but has no big schemes other than that. She would cure the Warden of his old god aids and then fuck off with them to raise their child somewhere.

what are you talking about, Leliana herself tells you that Josephine has absolutely no experience with love
anyway, even if it were true, losing her virginity to another woman doesn't really count

Fuck Morrigan in the butt

Tittyfuck Isabela and cream her face

Missionary sex for the purpose of procreation with Cassandra

FACT
Morrigan only ever had sex with the Warden

Who was she being sexy for? wasn't she living in the woods far away from society and visitors?

Sloppy blowjob with lots of eye contact from Dagna

women like to feel sexy

It's part of her character that she "takes pride in her appearance". I guess she likes looking like a homeless fucktoy.

No?
She explicitly states that she fucked around when she was of adolescence and saw no real value in intimacy.

Yes!

Let me fuck a cute dwarven waifu. Threesome with Dagna and Harding.

I thought that too when I played DA:O at 12 years of age

Leliana is batshit insane and has a crisis of faith every five seconds. She spends most of her time idolizing other people because she did some shit when she's younger and she's too unstable to "redeem" herself and move on.

By comparisons, but Cassandra and Morrigan have gone through shit after shit but manage to be stable individuals with goals and a reason to move forward.

I just can’t help it, I have to play a mage, that feeling of being persecuted but suddenly rising up to save everyone is too damn good

Dagna's character has been irrevocably fucked with Inquisition, pairing her with Sera is pure fanfic cringe tier

I had sisters that used to do it just because they liked to do it to themselves are to show off to their female friends. Most women know damn well that men are iffy with the use of make up.

Morrigan is "evil" the same way Wrex and Ashley were in Mass Effect.

She, Sten, and Shale are your "renegade" companions.

UNDERA-
>DA:O was 10 years ago

Attached: 1560993098585.gif (440x248, 907K)

>Dagna
>Harding
>Bianca
every female dwarf in DA:I felt like they were the same person, idk if it's because of the voice actresses or just that Bioware cannot possibly write a female dwarf without having her be a dorky witty workaholic

voice 1 for human and elf
voice 2 for qunari and dwarf

I love playing as a mage but they are only great in Origins and Awakening.

that's because Leliana is a whore while Morrigan and Cassandra do romantic relantionships

All romances after DA:O have been complete garbage

Yes. Her ethics are survival of the fittest due to spending her whole childhood practically alone in the wilds shape shifting in to animals.

My dick requires it though user.

Attached: 1541485063183.gif (480x270, 266K)

Yee and Mass Effect is even older gramps

>Origins has good romances
>Can't homo romance Loghain

How are Sten and Shale renegade?
Morrigan I definitely agree, she disapproves of every "paragon" act you do.

That's a good thing.

No it was here too, you can get her to talk about it in DAI if you hard a slut warden in DAO

Leliana's line of "love is common, love is simple" when she was assmad in Inquisiton really pissed me off my first playthrough, romanced Morrigan next run.

Way better.

Attached: B3k7HlrIEAIvFCO.png (960x534, 504K)

and from Pathfinder: Kingmaker
and ATOM
and God knows what other games with wifus

Sten's a hardass,, Shale doesn't like people.

All three generally disapprove of simply helping people, so they're the "bad" guys.

>proper male Inquisitor
Dorian romance, of course. Mage Inquisitor, Conscripted Templars, Vivienne divine.

Leliana is just preachy and idealistic, she is supposed to contrast Morrigan's sarcastic and dour sentiments.
Their banter is god-tier though, even better than Morrigan/Alistair since that one is just bullying.

Gay law and order playthrough, pay no heed to thots, I respect that

Vivienne is based, too bad you can't romance her. I can only imagine the dominatrix shenanigans.

I'm more annoyed that the devs removed the planned option for the Inquisitor to become Divine.

>tfw no male mage inquisitor as a first step towards restoring the schism in favor of Tevinter

I think it's more of they don't know why you're helping people so much as opposed to Morrigan's "You can't be helping those children since it does not benefit us" approach.

How is fucking your own son evil if it's consensual

Btw lads, is it worth playing Dwarven Inquisitor? Loved the Dwarven Noble origin in DA:O, but DA:I's dwarf is just a filthy peasant.

Somewhat related, how many race-specific reactions and dialogue options does the Dwarven Inquisitor have?

Apparently it goes
Elf for DAO
Human for DA2
Dwarf for DA:I

barebones stuff
once every chapter you'll have someone tell you something along the lines of "so is it true you used to be a carta smuggler" to which you can say "it's personnal" or "sure, so what" and that's pretty much it as far as I remember

I liked being a dorf in DA:I mainly to be a dwarven freak that does not only have fade magic abilities but also drank the water from the well

Leliana as divine is like AOC
I sincerely hope you guys didn't do this

being a dwarf is fun, everyone constantly points it out and you can play the race card a lot.

Dwarf Inquisitor is my canon, can't recall if there are many race related comments outside of Dagna and the DLC, most come from being a Carta member. Dwarfquisitor pretty much comes with the Underground Knowledge perk already.

This is how I did it, some say it should be elf for DA:I, but I don't like the side-story of the elf history taking away from you being Inquisitor. Elf in DA:I is more about being a Dalish than being the Inquisitor.

yes

Attached: ScreenshotWin32_0086_Final.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Inquisition was meant to be played as a female elf mage that romances Solas

I know, but I always play as a human male, so meh.

Who is his wifu in Atom?

no it wasn't considering they explain mythal to you

Humans > Dwarves >>>>>>> Qunari >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Elv*s

I do to, in all the DAs I played Human Male Mage

Why do you expect a wood hobo to know all elven history?

Dwarf works better with Descent DLC knowledge, elves betrayed the dwarves, so a dwarf will be the biggest obstacle to elves destroying the world.

Elves are only good if they are Dalish.
Alienage elves suck cock.

So can someone else explain to me what the Titans actually are? Are they the older version of that thing you fight in the Deep Roads in DA2?

Also, god damn if I didn't hate the armor designs in DAI. Aside from a few armors for the warrior class (particularly templar one), all of the mage and rogue ones were shit.

Attached: ScreenshotWin32_0033_Final.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

asspull to make a DLC and get some shekels

Pretty happy with my canon inquisitor's look.

Attached: ScreenshotWin32_0029_Final.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

This. Most Dwarf lore is filler.

mythal is basic knowledge for any dalish

As I understand it Titans ARE Thedas or created Thedas, Lyrium is their blood, and the dwarves were akin to an immune system living inside them, feasting on lyrium.

The elves decided to murder the Titans despite a former relationship of cooperation, likely to gain access to Lyrium, this destroyed what the dwarves were and severed their connection to reality.

This is why Red Lyrium is a concern, it's basically Blight infecting Thedas.

Furthermore, the Hissing Wastes implies the dwarves fleed to the surface, but the elves drove them underground with dragons, which is why dwarves fear the sky, but they've forgotten why.

whats the best time story wise to play all the dlc?

Kino.

Attached: ScreenshotWin32_0043_Final.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Source?

Been so long since I played, I believe I went Hakkon after finishing up the last explorable area, whichever you make that, then Descent just before locking into the endgame

Last pic since I feel that I'm being spammy.

Attached: ScreenshotWin32_0048_Final.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

>Implying

>wants to enter the fade
>pc tries to stop that from happening
>send him into the fade in the end

Dorfquisitor is the only way.

Attached: clippy hand.jpg (1738x859, 352K)

Any perks of playing a female Dorf in Inquisition?

>old characters like Leliana, Morrigan, Anora
>Still attractive in Inquisition
>new characters like Sera, Calpernia, Vivienne
>ugly as sin

Attached: 1506018332611.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Yeah you can say you had the time to waste

If you can call not physically existing and not being my wife evil, then yes

I had one dwarf female playthrough and went for the Blackwall romance, all I got was some hilarious animation laziness during the kiss scene, poor Inquisitor was literally floating while getting her eyes eaten out by the hairy bastard

Anora wasn't cute in Inquisition, but god damn she had a fuckable ass in Origins.

she's the bearer of my child is what she is

They attractive ones got locked in before bioware made the commitment to give everyone massive flaring cheekbones and huge jaws.

God I fucking hate Americans

>Bioware hands
When will they learn this shit

Don't forget Bioware beards.

Is this a jojo reference?

To be fair that was a mod or something to make me keep my equipment on in Skyhold instead of pyjamas so that glove was not supposed to be there

link?

>can't fucking qt Harding
Bros....

Harding is not for lewd

Remember when faces that looked like this were reserved only for the bad guys?

Attached: atect.jpg (480x360, 26K)

architect is way cooler looking that cory

Did you protect her smile?

Attached: Calpernia.png (561x810, 394K)

I went Human for all 3. Normally I like and play elves, but DA elves are stinky and shit.

not even her dentist could user

Does anyone know what the tabletop RPG is like?

One person told me he got turned off by the system after a couple of sessions. Anyone here have any experience?

shut your whore mouth
Calpernia will usher in a new Golden Age to Tevinter

elf for DAO is lame

He doesn't do a BVLL Two-Handed Human Male run with mods improving appearances of Leliana and Morrigan then breeding them into submission. Yikes.

Attached: 1408804785535.jpg (251x242, 10K)

>Fused with his clothes, unwashable
Imagine the smell

Much like vaginas the darkspawn are self cleaning

>Yikes
yikes

Attached: 251px-ClownWorld-theGame.jpg (251x244, 15K)

Do they both smell like old fish?

I'm glad you're still around, user

Attached: 1306523944608.png (624x352, 133K)

Yeah, if it's a woman she probably didn't have a clit bigger than your dick so it's okay.

Why do you post like this?

made for marrying and raising a family

I wish I had a bro like Varric.

every time I think of a specialization for my warden I remember another character already does that and I lose motivation to get past the first act.
I've made like 20 characters and have probably a collective 100 hours but still haven't finished past the pilgrimage to your big castle part.
help.

>warden
I meant inquisitor

What a dork

But this is the same for every DA game, the companions exist to support any kind of character you make, so there is always going to be an expy of your character.

Is there LITERALLY a single reason to play as female elf other than to romance Solas? Entire locked romances thing was bullshit.

Attached: romances.jpg (1024x576, 194K)

at the same time when they learn how to do hair and beards

>Morrigan's hair is the only hair in the game that actually moves
Sera's does a little bit but it hardly counts

>Entire locked romances thing was bullshit.
having everyone being pansexuals would be retarded

>having everyone being pansexuals would be retarded
This is Bioware.

Attention seeking like every other fag.

>no female dorf to bounce on your cock
Bioware pls

it's incredible how inquisition becomes 10x better once you decide to voluntarily avoid doing any of the ocularum/shard bullshit
honestly who fought it was a good idea, the game has more than enough "content" without this crap

yes

How good is this series, really? I purposefully ignored ME after hearing about the ending. Is the same thing going to happen here?

>hating short haired women
get a load of this fag

Attached: 1562557616496.gif (144x192, 634K)

The first game is a diamond in the rough that came out at a time when there was a drought of high fantasy crpgs with depth of mechanics, it would not have been as big as it was otherwise. The sequels are a case of squandered potential, and now because of certain demands EA is making that potential will never be realised and the good will generated by the first game has all but run out.

That's disappointing to hear. Maybe I'll pick up Origins anyways.

Preferring the pixie cut is the mark of a true homosexual, like the type who would fuck a man from behind because "he can pretend it's a girl."

origins is good and standalone if you don't play awakening and the dlcs. Awakening is good but you will want to play the sequels which just isn't worth it

No they didn't
She has significantly smaller breasts than any other female character in origins, at least while wearing her unique robes.

Alright, thanks.

>Entire locked romances thing was bullshit.

(You) are the cancer ruining video games

actually awakening can be an ending, its WITCH HUNT you want to avoid because its a sequel hook

Wait, so I play Origins and Awakening but ignore Witch Hunt, which is another DLC?

As for origins your origin does affect about an hours worth section of the main story and your race affects many smaller interactions.

Dwarf Noble, city elf, and human Noble were the most interesting to me with mage anything following behind.

Dwarf Noble is my favorite since the entire dwarf side of the story has plenty of unique interactions.

Too cute to be evil

nah, she's a pathetic infantile edgelord who puts on airs of being knowledgeble but is as ignorant as everyone else.

>

here are some filters to get rid of this ERPing faggot and his endless spam /^[^>].*[A-Z]{2,} ([A-Z']?[a-zI']+ )+[A-Z]{2,}( (\w+|'))*\!\)?/m
/\! [A-Z]((\w|'|\d)* )*\w*\!\)?$/
/\((.*\!) ?\1\)/
/^(>>\d{5,10}\n)*.*[A-Z]{2,}.*\!$/

>

Witch Hunt is an add-on focused on Morrigan that if you have a relationship to her leads to sequel baiting.

The main game is fine enough and most of the dlc is meh. Awakening is okay but it lacks a lot of the party interaction and dialogue that makes origins good.

Play an elven apostate mage and romance the templar Cullen.
>a mage/templar romance
>an elf/human romance
>a commander/underling romance
>push him into starting using again
Name a more edgy and scandalous romance I fucking dare you

It's hot garbage but had some good parts like music, area design and Eggbro

Attached: 1530484098574.png (1280x1275, 409K)

>Cassandra is for Divine
I make Vivienne divine every time because of how much asshurt and salt it causes for mage fucking shits

Off topic, but Solas' mannerisms change in the dlc whether you are in romance with him or if you're just a good friend to him. Romance he seems pained to be doing this to someone he loves. Someone at BioWare was wasting talent. Weekes and Kennedy sure are and they're the only reason I'm even looking at DA4

this. Based Vivienne rubbing it in even further if you take her with you when meeting Fiona
You fucked up by going into Mark of the Assassin at all
That's how I played it. That game didn't have a single good female romance

Ah, alright. I'll avoid it, then. Thanks for all the help, user.

Is making Gaspard emperor changes anything for Orlais? He looks like a warmonger, but I like that he despises 'muh game'

I liked being a Warden-Commander in awakening, was more satisfying than the inquisitor in terms of being in charge of shit

I think the guy who wrote Solas is now head writer for da4

I want to do evil things to her with my dick

Love this based autist

basically every origin but the dalish elves I'd consider good, though human noble or either of the dwarves are kino for reasons you'll catch on to

>Hawke isn't a fag.
If its a elf slave, than it aint gay.

Attached: 63634734.jpg (900x861, 92K)

>elves aren't gay
Is this the next 'futa isn't gay'?

bullying is fun

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1525280923384.jpg (670x1192, 178K)

cheers

Attached: 1547370844691.jpg (736x727, 191K)

they're canadian

and?

obviously there is no source. her being modeled off of a tranny was fake news that Yea Forums readily ate up.

he lives in the grand canyon. even his typing has an echo!

Funny male, mage that only finds comfort at the brothel is my headcanon

sarcastic hawke isn't really funny - he's just an asshole

>playing a mage
>doesn't fuck fenris just for the hatemance that ensues
for shame man
unless you're playing a self hating mage

>destroy the founding stones of civilization making it crumble completely
>Woah, why did the survivors devolve into barbaric roaming tribes?
was he retarded?

Attached: 1533116882575.png (488x391, 307K)

That would be Patrick Weekes. He also wrote Bull and Cole. He was lead writer on Trespasser as well. He wrote Tali, Jack, Rannoch and Tuchanka as well.

No, just written by BW

>He wrote Tali and Rannoch
dropped. Her and that whole part was complete garbage

Only e-waifu I've ever had was Morrigan. Loved DAO, hated DA2, couldn't wait for DAI then I saw what a shitshow it would be from afar so never played it.

Should I play DAI for Warden+Morrigan faggotry?

>Should I play DAI for Warden+Morrigan faggotry?
lmao no

>Tuchanka
that's pretty much universally beloved so seems like it evens out

will there ever be another game like Origins?

Attached: 1549883170290.jpg (960x720, 79K)

What a fucking sheltered retard way of thinking damn it

As far as Western games go he's somewhat right. I say somewhat because there still are sexy females in Western games but they are in the minority and often limited to specific games like Overwatch.

>dragging up 6 hour old posts without adding anything to the conversation
compose yourself