Just played pic related for four hours straight. I can't remember the last time I binged videogames so hard...

Just played pic related for four hours straight. I can't remember the last time I binged videogames so hard. Feels good finally finding a game getting me back in the groove of things.

How long was your last binge session, user?

Attached: genocide face.jpg (320x180, 10K)

bros... the raid meta keeps changing

Attached: 2019-07-17_02-09-35.png (844x466, 43K)

scifi dark souls got to me

Attached: surge.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

>4 hours

That's like 2 quests in the MSQ.

5-6 hours in SWAT 4 PvP. Daily

72 consecutive hours in STALKER: SOC and COP.

javazon in diablo 2 for like 6 hours

the stalker way

All the weapons except the vibro blade feel bad to me so far, they're all too slow or weak. I'm only in the second area though.

i did the starting bits with single rigged, and as soon as i encountered the heavy duty i went straight for them and never looked back

M O N K

S T R O N K

Attached: 1549192713987.gif (347x308, 1.84M)

6ish hours on mordhau.

I maneuvered myself into a special kind of hell where I play nothing but path of exile, warframe and ffxiv all day every day. send help.

I can't find anything in my backlog long enough to have a binge session with without clearing out a 70-90% of the game doing it. I miss the days I could play so long my eyes hurt.

>never played in 14
>looking at random stuff on youtube
>come across the fucking Eden's fight in 14
>it's a fantastic piece of fanservice with a great musical arrangement and motherfucker actually sends the entire party flying into another galaxy like in his summon attack in 8
why the only Square game that respects their legacy is a fucking MMO

Attached: 1543634177586.jpg (600x662, 38K)

The next patch we're getting a Nier raid which will undoubtedly be canon to the Nier universe because Yoko Taro loves putting his lore in weird, unreadable places. XIV is a treasure, shame so many people refuse to play it

Who cares. If they're too ignorant to respect a good game when it's slapping them in the face then they can fuck off.

Kenshi.

Tfw I stopped playing my switch. The only time i played my switch was during the maintenance. Three Houses is coming up but i don't fucking know which one of the faggot options house he belongs to

Attached: 1563297242423m.jpg (788x1024, 126K)

Been playing Diablo 2 again with Path of Diablo mod, had a Necro in Hell there already, just farming Pits for set items is enjoyable for me, but I want to get a MF sorc. I could spend years not playing that game, but eventually I come back to it and binge it for hours upon hours again.

Because you are forced to sit through countless hours of retarded quests and even if I buy the jump option I still have to do that bullshit for 10 levels. Forced MSQ were a mistake.

Playing Skyrim again. Rolling an unstoppable Breton tank is bretty fun.

Another zoomzoom who thinks endgame is everything. Sad, really.

>wanto to play ShB
>Friends won´t stop bitching I´m playing ShB alone instead of playing other things with then
I hate having friends, fuck

You were a mistake.

Looks like you're going to have to kill them

The most important thing to do in XIV is playing dress up and house

>4 hours
>binge
>in an MMO

So it's shit? If an MMO doesn't want to make you play for 10hrs straight it has done a bad job.

Attached: 1561440770110.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

They sound needy and mentally ill. Any friend who constantly bitches at you to do shit with them when you're having fun playing something else is a selfish prick.

That's true for most games honestly. People value transmog and mounts extremely highly in wow. People spend hundreds of dollars for skins in mobas/overwatch/fortnite etc. Dressing up your e-doll is what gaming is about these days

I just couldn't care less about the scions and their bullshit schemes. Just make that shit optional so lorefags can enjoy it.

Go back to wow where you belong

Not an argument

Attached: 1560475688155.png (1314x684, 443K)

I really enjoyed most of the games MSQs and ShB is one of the better FF stand alone story since 6 imo, but I have to agree that if the MSQ were not mandatory the game would be instantly more enjoyable for players who aren't there for that experience. Just level gate everything that's MSQ gated atm.

As strange as it may seem, some people actually just enjoy levelling in dungeons or grind parties in other games too and it would allow RPers to not play as the WoL also.

If they don't like the story they can play a different game. If all you want is to beat up monsters and watch your numbers go up then wow is just a few clicks and a download away

What if I can't stand wow but like ff instead?

Then you play through the story and enjoy it like a normal person

this is the MMO where the producer tells you to unsubscribe after you've done everything