Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Just over a day left, previous thread hit bump limit post
>teams
>main
>despair over palette swaps

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-lap1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/teladrin
youtube.com/watch?v=g0xKL_g1iFc&t=476s
marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/ultimate-team/
resetera.com/threads/e3-2019-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-new-info-thread.122862/page-36#post-22829021
marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/heroes/psylocke/
kotaku.com/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-is-a-couch-co-op-superhero-p-1836451901?IR=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate womans and sandniggers

fuuuck where are the reviews.
embargo when.

You've failed as a human being if you buy this abomination

go to bed connor

according to gamefags
>Previews go live Wednesday morning 8am est.
>Reviews go live Thursday evening 7pm est.

some people already have it.
i'm not planning on buying it anway, so where's the .xci?

Chance of a complete edition down the line? Chance of 1 and 2 ever getting relisted?

>>despair over palette swaps
?

so far all extra costumes are color swaps sadly.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1562823559085.png (332x332, 143K)

That's pretty fucking lazy but since this shithole likes to lie for the sake of ohnonono I'll take this with a grain of salt

there have been proof already check the previous thread.
for now i canceled my pre order, waiting for reviews.

there's no proof that there is no alternate costumes at all but its looking likely

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-lap1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

I’m thinking:

Ant-Man
Cyclops
Vision
Winter Soldier

user

We already know who the last 2 are, read the last thread

How do I refund?

Attached: jokerpopcorn.gif (216x200, 39K)

I still have pirate copy MUA in slim dvd case. Yep, those were the days.
PC when?

I can't wait for this game. All the characters look Amazing! I love their designs.
I wish they had own series and movies.

I'll just use Groot, Venom, and Scarlet Witch until I get my full team.

Attached: Sweet X-Mas.png (2160x3840, 1.79M)

still dissappointed at the costumes, on the bright side, the Cap alt looked like something that would appear in the comics, but the all white BW one looked hideous.

Pics?

The frenchie stream killed all my hype for this game. Looks not great in a lot of ways compared to 1.

I thought it looked a lot better than 2 at least, 1 can't really be bit

Better than 2?

1 hasn't aged well at all.

Never played one of these games. What's the gameplay like? Is there another game it's comparable to?

The gameplay is dated for sure but it's not like 3 massively improves on it or anything. Everything else about it has aged fine.
It still has tons of unlockables, great maps, great characters, alternate costumes from all throughout marvel history that aren't just palette swaps, a good hub with fun side content, etc.

3 so far has:
>better graphics
>moderately improved gameplay
>a bigger roster but less actual player models because all the costumes are palette swaps
and that's pretty much it

Muh nigga. This is the exact team I'm going for.

No joke I canceled my pre-order when I found out the other "costumes" are just palette swaps. Part of the fun of these games are the alt attires and if it can't even do better than the original MUA, then fuck it. I'll get it on sale later.

twitch.tv/teladrin

Bump

previews are out, looks like a 7.6.

so its shit, why can't we have nice things

Did anyone expect higher than an 8 for an UA game? I love 1 but it's not really a masterpiece

yeah wouldnt say its shit, its actually the opposite when it comes to UA games.

Can somebody summarize this game for me? Does it have online play with matchmaking?

So the same kind of scores that MUA1 got.

Summary: Pretty much like MUA 1, MUA 2, X-men Legends, X-men Legends 2.
Matchmaking for online play: I dunno.

I don't get all the people that need more info before they get off the fence about this. There have been 4 previous games that look identical to this. If you liked them, you will probably like this. If not, then you won't. If you didn't give enough of a shit to play those, why start now?

Spider-Man
Miles
Spider Gwen
Venom, who will be my main because he is my husbando.

Attached: 1528744112225.jpg (436x599, 23K)

Yes for online

thats comforting I suppose

Erik Larsen's Venom from the early '90s is the best portrayal of the character. I also plan on using that team for any clearly Spider-man-centric levels.

PLEASE... PC... OR... PS4

Attached: 1562128564307.png (303x305, 101K)

Cancelling due to costumes? As long as the gameplay is great I'll be getting it.

No, buy the new upgraded switch model in august, then you have the trinity of idort gaming this gen.

Show yourselves Venom chads

Attached: venom dab.jpg (480x480, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g0xKL_g1iFc&t=476s

Why didn't people like his movie? I thought it was fine, about what I expected for a capeshit movie. I guess people were upset that he wasn't actually a villain in his own movie, but that's mostly because he isn't antagonizing Spider-Man. It's hard to be the villain when your nemesis isn't in your movie. Besides that, Venom isn't even really a villain. He just fucking hates Spidey.

Attached: 1437616316.nolan_1437397244.novra_venom.jpg (1067x1280, 197K)

The first thirty minutes alternated between boring and embarrassing. Then it got ok. The final five minutes were great when it was basically a buddy cop movie with one guy. Even though the movie was mostly bad I have high hopes for the sequel (so long as they disregard the post-credits sequence).

everyone I've talked to said it was fun and looks forward to the sequel, but only one of them is an actual venom fan.

I haven't seen it though, is spidey referenced at all?

Where do i get this format?

It's Bucky on the game?

I saw a screenshot of him. He's not playable but he's either a helpful NPC or a boss.

Was is confirmed the last two characters are Loki and Vision?

Why is one such a giant overated meme. 2 on wii was vastly superior.

No confirmation but all available evidence points to that.

Not outright confirmed but everyone expects it to be Loki and Thanos based on the team bonus stats

Loki and Thanos.

marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/ultimate-team/

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Thanks

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.png (1920x1200, 3.51M)

Stop posting this

Spidey ain't referenced from what I remember

>tfw my copy shipped today

hoping for tomorrow arrival

went to pre-order a copy and there was only 4 pre-orders there but they weren't sure they would get more than 4 copies shipped to the store this week wtf do nintendo not want this game to sell

Attached: z.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

kek

Ghost Rider
Elsa Bloodstone
Luke Cage
Spider Man

Preordered it and Astral Chain with vouchers so I’m locked in. Hope the season pass has cool characters, might get it for the Fantastic 4.

Attached: C82594B1-670F-4C57-92E4-A7CD4708E906.png (500x721, 628K)

I liked it fine. Want to see more Eddie Brock and Venom shenanigans

Main song is entertainingly retarded though.

MvC2 team with probably Magneto, Snikt, Psylocke, Storm

Palette swaps utterly destroyed my interest in the game.

has it been confirmed there is no ACTUAL alternate costumes at all?

still getting it but its a pretty big bummer ngl

Only confirmed actual alternate costume is Deadpool's apron. It's fucking bullshit.

Lol

White Black Widow is also something that appeared in the comic

Honestly spiderman is the only one I really care so the other 3 may very well be random slots that I change to fit the stage

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.png (1920x1200, 3.81M)

The game looks a lot better than one mechanically speaking if you ask me. Characters are more unique from one another, still has areas from across marvel unlike 2 and still has hubs from what I saw. Then there’s trials which is more like danger room trials in XML or which in itself is more content than MUA1’s comic book missions

played the first one with 2 friends. Miss Marvel, Storm and Spiderman were our chars. WIll do the same if possible in this game

This, at least so far it doesn’t just seem to be random swaps if they are swaps

Attached: 8299110C-19DC-4913-B397-4BB73C496C8E.jpg (597x924, 112K)

remember not to get hyped about the season pass because it's just going to be
>Super Skrull
>Shang Chi or Cloak and Dagger
>And Cyclops and JEEEEAAAAAANNNN

Attached: 1562971951533.jpg (630x706, 371K)

If the season pass only contained 3 characters it would be a travesty.

>You will never be a skeleton on fire
Why even live bros?

You can be one, just not for long.

If the ‘no alternate costumes’ thing turns out to be real and not just ‘hurr we saw pictures of a palette swap which means there can’t also be alternate costumes because everything must be horrible’ then it’ll be lame but hardly a dealbreaker

Um, excuse me, you need to have a woman on the team. A team of all men aren't strong enough without a strong female like Captain Marvel or Spider-Gwen. Be sure sure to put Luke Cage or Miles in there too for correct representation.

Good thing infinity trials sound hard, that’ll keep me busy for a while

There will be alts they're just not part of the base game which is why they're holding off so long on talking about it, they know people will be disappointed

Pretty sure combofiend soft confirmed alts as dlc in one of the streams he was on. He said there were colour swaps in the game but that people would have to wait to hear about alt outfits, which in combofiend pr bullshit is they are coming as dlc.

Have sex.

This is good news, I guess.

Yeah I was gonna reference that Q&A but I couldn't be arsed finding it again

the team won't matter when the framerate drops to a silky smooth 15 fps, idiot. Stop shilling this crap.

Attached: 1555386385805.jpg (365x545, 53K)

>palette swaps
>no long hair/classic Carol
>no hijab Kamala
>no € shirt Elsa
>no afro or anad Cage
I hope I'm wrong

Attached: 1479945899552.jpg (592x1211, 162K)

>>>/reddit/

If you can promise you'll never come into threads to post unrelated shitty twitter memes, I promise I'll never talk about UA3 on Yea Forums again

its shit anyway, never seen one so bad

>black widow doesn't have a russian accent
fucking hate this shit, fuck scarjo and her inability to act

Anyone else do the Switch voucher thing?
Thinking about buying that for this and Fire Emblem.

What do you mean? Don't you love shitty non-answers while 2 grown men squirm in their seats trying to deflect from people asking where missing content is?

wait whats this switch voucher

You pay Nintendo up front $99 and you redeem if for two full price digital games. So you save $20.

>DOOM
>strange
>ghost rider
>blade

Attached: file.png (680x760, 215K)

fuck Iron Fist looks so fun, DD seems ok. Luke looks boring as shit big bruiser

As long as I can smack people with a chain I'll use Luke at least once

>he can just straight up atatatatatatatatatatatatatatatat
Based

Rate

Attached: U team.png (1920x1200, 3.29M)

Thoughts?

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-lap1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 636K)

weird

What the fuck was with that GameXplain preview? Guy said he finished the entire game but seemed clueless and pessimistic on so many things.
>Called it the low point of E3
>Other guy mentions X-Men DLC
>I didn't know about that but yeah it's kinda disappointing there aren't really many X-Men in the game, let me count
>Psylocke, Storm, Wolverine (He counts Scarlet Witch and Deadpool too for whatever reason) Nightcrawler...huh I guess there's a decent amount but they're missing a lot of big ones like Magneto
>There are other things to do like mission challenges that get you costumes but I only did two, they're not fun and I don't think anybody will care about things like costumes
>It's more fun to play alone than in multiplayer because it was too chaotic for me in multiplayer
He also just shits on the simplicity of the gameplay a lot like beat em ups aren't a genre of vidya. I was surprised they're allowed to be so negative before the review drops

Moviefan/10

Luke Cage and the Harem for Hire

2/4
A worse 2/4

Not true really. As I picked this Team in the first MUA game in 2006.

I got two $50 cards from a reseller and did it. Can functionally get two full price switch games for $75-80

not being a shill but he sounds retarded and not interested from the getgo, also magneto is playable

He's a retard who doesn't like anything remotely difficult, which is why he skipped trials and also why he doesn't know Magneto is literally in the game.
I guess he also is too dumb to follow his own character which is why he hates multiplayer too

I think this series is only fun if you grew up with it. At a glance I can see why somebody would think they are bad if they didnt play the old ones when they were younger.

r8 me lads (faggot OP)

Did you even read my post?

You can't, thanks for the money jerkass

Did it with this and Astral Chain

>Scarlet Witch and Deadpool for whatever reason

They are both mutants in some universes.

4/4 would secondary

3/4

th-thanks

Alright autists. Post your team and your in universe reason for why the team up makes sense.

>(He counts Scarlet Witch too for whatever reason)
nigga

The X-Men finally realized Mags was right the whole time.

Also r8

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-fb820x360.png (1640x720, 1.7M)

I could live with Ps4 getting it. But miss me with that shit on PC. This is a true soulful console experience not meant to be played on the soulless void that is a personal computer. Don’t (you) me either, its the truth.

How much TITS and ASS are in this game?

OP here they have all teamed up in the past and are familiar with each other. IF and GR are midnight sons and a good mystical team while DD and Spidey are the fish out of water

Good shit

Loki confirmed for 35th character.
resetera.com/threads/e3-2019-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-new-info-thread.122862/page-36#post-22829021

Well Wanda never formally joined the X-men so that's a fair thing to judge em on

I find Storm a bore so I'm biased but this would make a good X-Force type of team without her and maybe Kurt or Deadpool replaced

marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/heroes/psylocke/

I can live with the palette swaps desu. Getting the feeling they’re gonna offer individual costumes on the eshop or costume packs. Suits me fine as I usually only stick to a handful of toons, so will just buy the costumes I want.
Edit yes I main Venom, really hoping for Agent Venom costume to be sold. Happy to pay at least 10 dollars if its decent enough

Ugly Loki is shit, the only time I can put up with Loki is if I can jack off to him

I feel like alts like Agent Venom or Robbie Ghost Rider are a bit of a stretch because theyd fundamentally model and play differently. Anti-Venom might be more plausible

>happy that something that's been in every other Base game is now DLC
>happy to pay a ridiculously high and specific price for 1 costume
Unironic shill post, this is none other than Bill Roseman himself

Attached: 20z4ak3.jpg (1600x1200, 757K)

>Happy to pay at least 10 dollars if its decent enough

>at least

Yes, me too! I can see myself spending hundreds of dollars on costumes if they are good.

Attached: Good goy.jpg (604x604, 37K)

WHERES THE NSP

Loki was pretty neat

>tfw no Green Goblin

so thanos confirmed as 36 right otherwise vision would be on there

>Spider-Gwen
it sucks

didn't know wesker was a part of the marvel universe

Attached: Re5wesker_wallpaper_1600.jpg (805x1198, 281K)

Loki is in

Attached: 98d0329.jpg (1600x1200, 395K)

>cancelling a pre-order over fucking skins
This board never ceases to amaze me.

This was my team in MUA1. I didn't even try anyone else

Attached: 1562880760893.png (1920x1200, 3.93M)

>defending a downgrade
MUA managed it, MUA2 managed it even if it was just one per character, MUA3 with Nintendo funding it couldn't? fuck off.

was he referring to mutant scum or just xmen

What is your favorite totally new character?

Attached: 48287522571_034e7a3fdd_b.jpg (1023x576, 121K)

This makes me miss marvel heroes

Attached: 4L_atOy9OCR.jpg (1200x680, 201K)

What's everyone's never ever? For me it's Cable/Deadpool with a mix of Domino, Taskmaster, or Agent X

Anyone else a little worried? I grew up on the X-Men Legends games and played the shit out of UA as well and it feels like they've hardly shown us anything with a lot of implication that things that were a feature of the old games are cut like costumes. And there's this feeling that instead of selling us on UA3 they're banking on good will from the old games and blind MCU fanatics selling copies before anyone figures it out.

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-lap1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 3.76M)

>no Monica alt for Carol
>no Beta Ray Bill or Thunderstrike
>no White Tiger, Uniform GotG, Space Barbarian Gamora, Australia Wolverine, Mohawk Storm, Mayday Parker, Armor Psylocke, Shirtless Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Joe Fixit, Classic Hawkeye, Order Doctor Strange, Agent X, the Black Widow look with the popped collar and short hair
Weak

Marvel Heroes had it´s problens, but I loved that shit. So many characters that felt good to play as. Wish it was a bit more challenging. Most enemies were killed in a single hit an either do no damage to you or kill you in one hit at higher levels, but since being killed had no actual consequences it was just a matter of respawning and going back to the battle as if nothing happened

Not really, the game looks like it plays better than UA and XML. It's pretty much all I wanted

Its not only Marvel. Its Nintendo too. Instant buy kid, already dropped cash for myself and my wifes sons copy so we can play together.

Other than questionable omissions in the roster, the game looks great, but I think could use more advertising. If not for these threads I wouldn´t even know it launches tomorrow

kotaku.com/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-is-a-couch-co-op-superhero-p-1836451901?IR=T

>not an archive link
try again nigger

No Cyclops, no purchase!

Attached: Cyke 5.png (962x1136, 1.72M)

3/4

Either tv/4 or 4/4

>they actually chose Wasp over ANTS instead of having both
What the fuck?

Do we know what the post game is like? I feel like a Diablo esque never ending NG+ would be a make it or break it for this

DLC

When I played X-Men legends 1 they had a ton of great classic characters a storyline that gave you little bit of everything in X-Mens greatest storylines a pretty good amount of customization for the characters with a few viable builds for the characters and melee combat added to the game since it could lead to stuns trips and knock-ups to add a like MAHVEL BABAH flair to it and even characters like Storm or Jean could boost their melee with abilities.It was rough around the edges at some point but it was pretty fun. Part 2 lessened the customization made melee worse and you had used all the good characters in the first game and were stuck fighting guys like the Sugarman

In MUA the system was dumbed down more almost everyone had one or two spammable abilties that facerolled everything else ALL characters had pre-assigned stat builds so your Thor and the Thing could never be good at hitting things as Captain America or Blade while said melee was reduce to an afterthought for all but a couple characters and the "Block" button made you invincible even against the giant MIni-games disguised as bosses. However it had a great roster you could easily ditch those stupid looking Unltimate universe outfits everyone hated for all the cool fanservice ones and the storyline gave you a taste of the highlights of the Marvel universe with the focus on the best villain they have in Doctor Doom. Then the next one went and repeated the problems of XML2 and the hideously fucking terrible Idiot War storyline

So what indication do I have that this one will be good?

>d
Well for one thing I guess, the basic combat looks to be the best because everyone has a unique basic combo moveset, though you might dislike that theres characters with legitimate ranged combos now

>I can live with the palette swaps desu

Attached: Puffy (You).png (730x503, 367K)

I like the sound of this. MUA1 was boring as each character had the same punch, jump, block animations.

It was kinda unique in MUA2 but not enough. Though I think songbirds shield was the greatest thing about the game.

Based edgelord team

Gwenpool

Gain height.

>>Playing since day one
>>Just as soon as I get my shit back together im getting back on my account and kicking ass again
>>Cant wait to rock my Beta Ray Bill Scarlet Spider my "1970s Soulman Luke Cage as god intended" and Trenchcoat Thing
>>Yeah priorities man I can get a new computer later after the bills are paid
>>Geez its been a couple years now maybe if I can get back on I can rock my Christmas Squirrelgirl outfit and make it too the Thing meet-up
>>Find the news on games cancellation

God fucking damn it

I would be fine with ranged moves.Hell the whole fun of melee was doing something other than "Point her and activate R2 power to win"

>Perlmutter gave up on trying to fuck with X-Men
>They've been returning to vidya
>Hickman going full force on X-Men
>Insomniac chose Spidey so chances are a dev will likely pick X-Men
WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT X-BROS

NO ANTS NO BUY

Until the DLC I guess I'll play as Nightcrawler or Mags

>Loki for fangirls
Fuck

NO ANTS
NO BUY

I read a preview that mentioned difficulty settings. But it might have been relying on team ninja's prior games rather fact

It's Beat 'em Up Diablo.

cykefags on suicide watch

Shadowland was alright.[/spoiler

It was also the last tame to have fucking convicted accurate costumes

any of the guardians, cap marvel, spider-gwen, miles, waypool, black panther, Iron Man, Falcon, Hawkeye

If you're an NSO subscriber you can buy vouchers for digital downloads. Vouchers are sold in pairs for 100 dollars

After years of Marvel games drought it looks like we're finally getting some good stuff.

Eidos has supposedly been developing GotG for years, so I think they'll announce that after Avengers releases. I'm sure X-men will get some attention after that.

MUA/10

>Reviews
Eat shit boomer.

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.png (1920x1200, 3.66M)

i haven't actually played any of the other games,so i'm not sure about my team.

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-lap1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

That requires extra effort for me m8. I can't be arsed.

>ghost load

Your team makes no real difference. Just play your faves

Chad Rider

Anyone in EU want to play at midnight tomorrow night?

you say that until you fight some bullshit where every enemy is resistant to the damage you output

Going for a team with many flashy effects.

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-ig1080x1080.png (1080x1080, 1.35M)

hey you aren't me

Forget all these other x nerds
Give me big gay bobby

Attached: 4L_MsevKMvW.gif (476x360, 721K)

>want to use Elsa and Daredevil
>Also just want to go full muggas with attitude
It just feels so good to have the X-Men in games again

I mean have there been marvel games without x-men recently

...Star Lord wasn’t in the first game.

Are there hit/miss mechanics? Attack speed?

I remember DD could get pretty broken in MUA2

He's talking about the guy he's quoting.

Thanks, I'll play it in Yuzu in a few months, if it's not going to be released for PC.

Been wondering this too. I haven't seen anything that indicates it would be the case which is disappointing. In these kinds of games you really need ways to play around with stats and status effects to make the street level heroes as interesting to play as someone like Thor. Marvel Heroes did this well.

>lego avengers
>lego marvel 2
>MvCI
They weren't referenced in MSM either despite that game constantly going "HEY GUYS LOOK AT ALL THESE OTHER HEROES WHO EXIST BUT YOU CAN'T SEE" even Reed got a reference

Refund, from Nintendo?! They own you and you think you can just get what you want?

Attached: 1562816052535.jpg (761x651, 40K)

If you live in EU they are legally obligated to give you a refund.

Well now I'm just sad...and angry.

Attached: star-trek-generations09.jpg (500x209, 17K)

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-fb820x360.png (820x360, 490K)

Its not to say they will make it easy. But you just threaten to report them and that usually sorts things out.

Attached: 1558453981207.jpg (460x1088, 101K)

KEK

The Fantastic 4 is one of the sets of characters in the season pass, taking this into consideration it is reasonable to assume each pack has 4 characters each at minimum

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

whens the panel

Tommorrow

Where can I find copies of XML1+2 for PC? I'm looking to do a play through of them and all three MUAs

no idea m8

Get a used xbox for $50. You could probably get both games for under $10 total.

What time Eastern time will I be able to play this digitally?

MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3 The Black Order [USA][010060700AC50800].xci

MUH FUCKIN DICK

Attached: hero_psylocke.png (1595x2044, 632K)

fuck you user for getting our hopes up.

X Mansion is the main hub

I don't get it

The chinks have really let us down on this one

I fucked up meant for

How the fuck has nobody leaked this yet. Dozens of people have the game

Attached: 26drdoom.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 234K)

Really?

Are these games fun if you don't care about capeshit? Never played the first two.

rate my team Yea Forums

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-fb820x360.png (820x360, 580K)

3/4 needs more headgear

Not really. Its kind of like diablo light but with super heroes

WHY WOULD THEY PUT IN WASP BUT NO ANT-MANNNNNN

They're RPG-lite brawlers. They're great for co-op, but if you're playing solo and don't like superheroes you'll probably just get little bored with it.

Women > Men

It's basically the modern beat-em-up. Did you like playing co-op streets of rage of whatever?

Yeah I like beat em ups but I don't have anyone to play it with. Maybe I'll pirate it and give it a try.