What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: druckmann.jpg (400x400, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nIwHJojouxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Judaism
Also he hates video games

Attached: 1447272945004.jpg (220x165, 8K)

You know it
>Paul Heyman takes over WWE RAW
>literal first major angle is a preggo woman claiming the kid is not his husband while he keeps losing matches
>24 hours ago he was pinned in 15 seconds by a jobber that never wrestles on tv
>Main champ is a fucking bitch paired with an irish abortion fetishist that speaks like a drunk potato
>"I fooked him" on twitter
It's in their genes. Subvert and destroy.

Attached: amy hennig uncharted.jpg (1000x1891, 680K)

psssshhh.....we dont use the word "fun".... nothin personell.....kid.....

What a fucking scumbag, he's no better than a teenage girl made that the nerdy girl got a little bit of attention she didn't
>No writing ability, just copies movies that were popular
>adds marvel quips to serious games because "lol I'm so funneh XD"
>Removes gags and joke characters like Donut Drake because they aren't mature
>Lies about content in his games(That AI SUUUUURE IS SMRT)
>MeToo accusation against him got swept under the rug by journos
This cunt is more fitting to work at EA. At least we could then tard wrangle all the evil cunts into one company.

He's a Jew and a cuck.

She's a really bad writer/director. Better than Druckmann for sure (who isn't?), but still shit. She should make Netflix Originals, games aren't for her.

>Wrote Soul Reaver
>Bad writer
Kill yourself

He is Jey. Is this a bait?

jew

he is a drowned rat

He hates vidya and wishes he made movies. Working on the ps4 is close enough.

>LE FUGG LE JOOZ AMIRITE?!?

Fucking grow up guys

Typical Jew. Watch something grow then take over and push your perfect image of man. Conveniently and as usual, always envolves the downing of White man and the western world

You guys know this was proven bullshit ages ago right?

youtu.be/nIwHJojouxI

Long story short Neil and Bruce didn't even want to do Uncharted 4 but had to AFTER she left

You idiot. Why did she leave?

>she left
AND YOU are aware that the fact her leaving was under very mysterious and questionable circumstances.
How about the part where they could've respected Amy's wishes and kept her script if she supposedly left under POSITIVE circumstances like you're trying to imply. Why did Druckmann do ALL those changes and pretty much rewrite the entire script?

TLOU was a good example of subtle political messaging, he clearly expressed a viewpoint without pandering to any group in a major way. The lesbian kiss front and center in the trailer for the sequel makes me question if he values the subtlety that was present in his first game.

UC3 was a mess.

Because the game was in shithouse shape
>How about the part where they could've respected Amy's wishes and kept her script if she supposedly left under POSITIVE circumstances like you're trying to imply. Why did Druckmann do ALL those changes and pretty much rewrite the entire script?
What do you think is more disrespectful, scrapping it and making your own thing or keeping it and pretending it was yours?

>We lost a chance for ND to actually make a game with GOOD melee combat and not that magnetic dogshit
Are you trying to make me hate those two faggots more? Because you're doing a really good job with that.

I think he just was on Troy and Nolan's channel

How about, and just hear me out here. Keep it AND SAY IT WAS HERS.
Fuck bands do this all the time if they switch members mid album.
One of the bands I listen to had about 3 songs done already by their old lead guitarist, he's credited for those songs, the new lead guitarist is credited for the others.
You don't need to give yourself false credit like a thieving nigger. You can be a normal, respectable person and keep the scripts and then state that it's not your work. Fuck say it's her final farewell piece for the company. People will respect that.

>Actually wanting a melee focused Uncharted of all things

The gunplay might not be the greatest but fuck me the melee is much worse don't fuck with me user

Like most of the "author" personalities in AAA gaming, he just straight up does not want to do games, his aspirations were clearly for the cinema instead. The ending of TLOU is such an insanely poor choice for a videogame narrative it just betrays how forced the narrative is onto an unfitting medium. And like most of these "author" personalities, he is getting credit pretty much for ripping off average mainstream cinema works fairly lazily.

He is just a passionless embodiment of mediocrity.

>but fuck me the melee is much worse
I know, what part of "and not that magnetic dogshit" did you not understand?
ND making a GOOD melee system instead of their current casual dogshit cancer melee would've been something fresh. They had better melee combat in fucking Jak.

Well the game wasn't finished for starters so if you kept it you'd just have an unfinished and bad game directed and written by Amy Hennig

Secondly there's probably legal reasons behind it. And last let's not forget even though they changed it they still give her special credits in game, shouted her out during award speeches and they had tributes to her at PSX and stuff. Probably a decent way to handle it

Bullshit, complete bullshit. Uncharted 4 would have been a true Uncharted game with her at the helm but guess what? TLoU happened. And no doubt Sony & ND higher-ups agreed. Uncharted 4 needs to be more
>Grounded
In steps Jew cunt Neil, fuck him.

>They gave her special credits after purging her script and writing it in a way she would in no way agree with considering we know she doesn't care for bullshit SJW talking points.
Ah yes, clap for them pissing on her creative grave. BRAVO and GO FUCK YOURSELF

I'm going to have to ask you to calm down

Watch the video above, Amy wanted it to be "Grounded" to the point of going half of the game without even shooting anybody

UC4 was my favorite uncharted in spite of it's problems

trannies

>Amy
>Eats Tofu
Lel

he doesn't want to make games

Back to /pol/, incel.

Attached: based.2020maga.jpg (674x674, 73K)

literally who

The Last of Us was the worst thing to ever happen to Naughty Dog and Sony.

not enough talent/connections to break into Hollywood. Covers this inadequacy by being arrogant and passive aggressive

Frustrated film director

Even though it was a good game, you're right. wasn't worth the damage it caused

this. You have to spoiler this because it gets people so mad.
Yea Forums is absolutely blinded by personal hatred for Druckmann. Anons say he can do no right and neither can anyone who associates with him

He is Jewish, he could easily "break in" to Hollywood if he just asked his uncle or whoever to put in a good word. He doesn't do it because he doesn't want to