*coughs* M-Mr.Howard can you please spare just a littl-*coughs* just a little Elderscrolls 6 news...

>*coughs* M-Mr.Howard can you please spare just a littl-*coughs* just a little Elderscrolls 6 news? Please I'm so thirsty.. I don't know how much longer I'll last

Attached: drought.jpg (774x417, 62K)

Why do you even care about TES anymore
You know its gonna be even more shit then Skyrim.

someone post the halo version of this image

Fuck off to reddit you stupid tranny.

I'm hoping and praying that because Bethesda's reputation took a hit with Fallout 76 they'll feel more pressured to make a PROPER Elderscrolls game with the same level of depth as Oblivion.
I'd much rather it have Morrowinds depth, but I'm not delusional. A Triple A game will never reach that level of depth in these modern times.

Attached: 29fbb1354d92cee57e9fd5e09031b8a2.jpg (822x1200, 214K)

Attached: 1496785472923.png (599x398, 314K)

>they'll feel more pressured to make a PROPER Elderscrolls game with the same level of depth as Oblivion.
Don't be ridiculous adding depth to a video game is hard work and thats scary. Why not just release a barebones game and wait for modders to do all the work for us?

true

>oblivion
>depth
you're joking right? that game is like skyrim beta but it just somehow turned out slightly less trash.

even morrowind's "depth" just comes from the game being obtuse when you're 12

>Why not just release a barebones game
If they wanted to just release a barebones game why is development taking so long?
Also Bethesda wouldn't have the guts to risk another fiasco after what happened with 76. They'll be in full damage control mode.
I'm not saying Oblivion had the most depth but it CERTAINLY had more depth to it than Skyrim. I'm not hoping for a miracle here.

Who gives a shit, we all know it will be shit and in roughly what way
With starfield on the other hand they have all new ways to fuck it up. that's what you should be excited for

>Why do you even care about TES anymore
Because It's the only First/Third person fantasy aRPG available on the market. There are simply no other games like that, which kinda makes me wonder, if TES was so successful, then why did nobody tried to copy this game formula?

Attached: 11231455423568.jpg (174x204, 8K)

>if TES was so successful, then why did nobody tried to copy this game formula?
Possibly for the same reason nobody has made a single western game since Rockstar made RDR.
Everyone is too scared to make something similar because they know they cant match the hype of a similar game.

>I'm not saying Oblivion had the most depth but it CERTAINLY had more depth to it than Skyrim.
Why do you say that? Because it had 2 or 3 really neat quests? Sure, I guess that's about 2 or 3 more than Skyrim.

>Still wanting news after Fallout 4 and 76
Its dead on arrival

Attached: bart.jpg (250x300, 21K)

>Because It's the only First/Third person fantasy aRPG available on the market.
I wouldn't say that exactly but yeah, whatever it is it's certainly unique within the market.

But what combination of things do you even need in a Bethesda game that other games don't have? Custom player character, open world annnnnd what?

TES6 will use the corpses of Fallout 4 and 76 to ascend to heights greater than its predecessors mark my words. Bethesda just needed to be humbled, and TES will benefit from this.

Of course!

We revamped skills to only 2 trees. Combat, Magic.

Combat is for all combat related skills, governing all weapons, blocking, and armor skills.

Magic has also been consolidated into 1 school, mostly only featuring spells from the destruction and conjugation school(although there is a healing and invisibility skill, but no spell) . Naturally there's no custom spells, outside of mods.

All characters have sneak access, and crit multipliers.

Alchemy, enchantment, and smithing are vendor only functions(vendors can be summoned through a special item available in the crystal shop)

Lock picking is performed automatically by purchasing appropriate strength lock picks at stores(or using the crystal shop)

Mods will also run significantly better, since no outside mod manager will be approved, as only officially approved mods hosted on Bethesda. Net will be allowed.

Content creators may set their own price for their mods(not to exceed 20$)

Naturally this game will also feature the highly praised city building aspect of Fallout 4.

Bethesda is trash, Howard is a liar and all their games have been bad to mediocre at best. Get better taste, son.

But it isn't shit when its modded? You can say what you want about the base game, heavily modded Bethesda games are the best games on the planet.

>sword singing charges up through combat and hits harder than mini nukes
>equipment durability is brought back with locational damage like power armor and Rage 2
>power attacks do a lot of durability damage, even to shields and weapons
>enchantments have no charge and will work as long as the weapon does
>potion mixing is replaced with recipes like "Potion of Minor Healing"
>a 'grenade' slot for throwing alchemical concoctions and throwing weapons
>Memory Stones as used by Makela Leki. They will work like audio logs
>magicka and stamina are combined
>repeating crossbows for burst fire
>more common elemental arrows including explosive armor breakers
>merchants now have unlimited gold

You'll also love how melee combat has been spiced up. You'll really feel the impacts.

noooooooooo cease these wicked words you heathen!

Attached: !Wojak3.jpg (217x250, 7K)

>>Mods will also run significantly better, since no outside mod manager will be approved, as only officially approved mods hosted on Bethesda. Net will be allowed.
That's okay, someone will mod that out.

Post some gameplay of your modded skyrim.

This, anyone who has literally a smidgen of hope is going to be seriously disappointed, the only thing Beth can do well is hype and market, and they have gotten much worse at it.

>But what combination of things do you even need in a Bethesda game that other games don't have?
A fantsy setting. Most preferably the dumb, cliche ridden high/epic fantasy. No sci-fi, no post-apoc. Because I'm sick and tired of them and need some dumb shit with a lot of magic and dudebros wearing rertarded cosplay armor with ridiculous pauldrons and weapons fighting dragons, demons and other dehumanized monsters.

You like city building, and you want to support creators don't you?

Attached: 390.png (754x286, 430K)

To have this mindset is truly saddening user. I hope you find the light and realize that Bethesda just wants your money and will never make a good gamer ever again. How many shits to the face can you take?

Attached: capybara.jpg (690x900, 219K)

Fallout 76 didn't have to succeed or fail, its purpose was to be a stepping stone to getting all their games hosted on their own site to sell cash shop mod bullshit.

>the only thing Beth can do well is hype and market, and they have gotten much worse at it.
You really think people won't be frothing at the mouth from an epileptic fit of pleasure when they kick the marketing train for TES6 into motion?

Attached: Thalmor Laughing.jpg (256x352, 36K)

>Also Bethesda wouldn't have the guts to risk another fiasco after what happened with 76. They'll be in full damage control mode.
oh, you're naive kid
hi Todd

Because it'll give an updated engine and new basegame to mod the shit out of. I can't stand the skyrim world anymore no-matter how many anime tit mods i pump in there.

But aren't there a lot of MMOs like that already?

Capybara's are cute. Something about their aesthetic just gives me this wholesome vibe.

Don't you dare violate the TOS user!

Attached: toddward.jpg (1070x1196, 300K)

Man even mainstream game critics are starting to turn against Beth after 76 turned into a trainwreck.

And they'll turn back.

pssst

I think most people wanting to play TES VI, aren't interested in scratching that itch through an mmo

The marketing for 4 was pretty shit compared to Skyrim and 3, and 76 was a fucking nightmare, they can't even do damage control properly anymore.

The appeal of the games is no longer enough, they keep relying on the aethetics and the world, but after the last batch of neutered RPGs, shit gets stale.

What about Tapirs?

Attached: ddd.jpg (650x650, 99K)

Nah. Beth has burned one to many bridges and now people are starting to question wither or not their older games are as good as they remember or if they were all always shitty buggy nightmares.

could do without them

trunks aren't wholesome unless they're attached to an elephant

Attached: elephant.jpg (281x180, 10K)

elder scrolls 6 is still in pre-production OP, they're just writing the scenarios and probably designing the region map. it won't be moved to real production until starfield is close to release or released, which judging by what todd has said in interviews is still years out

>(((tapirs)))

Attached: 1513522365939.jpg (821x1024, 229K)

Can't wait to start city building in the fucking desert!

>OP 2022

Attached: 1415411849597.jpg (300x240, 17K)

>But aren't there a lot of MMOs like that already?
>MMOs
That's the problem. There are no singleplayer games like that. That's why I'm still keeping an eye out on TES VI. This game is the only representative of singleplayer fantasy aRPG's that can somewhat satisfy my itch for dumb fantasy games. aside from maybe Dragon's Dogma. But I'm not a fan of nippon games
Also sometimes i have dreams of playing a proper singleplayer Warcraft RPG. man, what a game would that've been.

Attached: 15393657105360.jpg (720x720, 55K)

Bring back the throwing stars

jesus fucking nigger christ Todd if it really includes High Rock like people think from the teaser it better also have fucking BOTH Orsinium and Hammerfell to make up for it, High Rock sounds like the most boring gay shit. Why won't they do a fucking beast race province?

It's over man. TES is going to be a firm jump in the new direction they've already been moving in.
More streamlined than skyrim, mixed with the mess of FO4 building, cash shop shit, and intentional neutering of modding capability.

Todd is still saying "just be patient" about Starfield, so I'm not expecting that to come until 2021 at the earliest, probably after. TES6 isn't coming until like 2025

>release Oblivion, one of the mot simplistic RPGs of all time, with setting so vanilla compared to Morowind that all my memory about it turns into a haze
>release Oblivion with guns also called Fallout3, a parody of postapoc setting with IP freshly bought and slapped on the same mechanics as in Oblivion
>release Skyrim, that overtook Oblivions position as the most banal and uninspired RPG
>release Fallout 4 aka "we stopped to give a fuck"
>release Fallout 76 where they give negative amount of fucks

And it took the last one for people to realize
how shit they are

Orsinium, cannibal Wood Elf land, or Black Marsh would be great.

Why is it so hard to just make a good fucking game in the year 2019?

We're not *cough* going h-home

Attached: 1561444182412.png (775x418, 439K)

>it better also have fucking BOTH Orsinium and Hammerfell to make up for it
based

Bethesda doesn't need to put in any effort to get millions. It's honestly amazing. Fallout 3 was just as buggy as NV, but only NV gained the buggy mess reputation.

>2019
>being a beth fan

You deserve everything coming your way.

Attached: DUDE.gif (800x430, 564K)

user, they've released Blades for big TES fans like yourself. You can loot, and equip iconic daedric artifacts like the Ebony Mail!

Attached: bades.png (870x650, 645K)

>mobile
NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (678x960, 82K)

Don't you have a phone user?

Attached: havphone.jpg (3328x1697, 467K)

Honestly, I think the only people that are actually looking forward to new Bethesda games are people who are unaware of how much of a shitshow Bethesda has been recently. Either that, or they're completely delusional.

Doom Eternal looks great, though. Likely because Bethesda are leaving idSoftware the fuck alone.

Attached: 6393107+_c3e713de0feb6db6fd4497ab3c2bf24a.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

Agreed, there's a bunch of abused spouses in this thread.

>>*coughs* M-Mr.Howard can you please spare just a littl-*coughs* just a little Elderscrolls 6 news?

It can't possibly be released for another 6-7 years at the very earliest. Forget about it.

Please no...I'll still be in my 40's when it comes out right?

Attached: fuckoff.png (450x367, 34K)

>But what combination of things do you even need in a Bethesda game that other games don't have?

>character creation
>open world that has areas explore
>multiple towns
>things that people eat
>building interiors with immersive items
>environmental storytelling
>unique, memorable NPCs

You can say that some MMOs have it but they don't do any of it as well and their gameplay is actually quite different and far less immersive. In an MMO it's all third person, zoomed out, name-tags everywhere, cluttered UI, fuckloads of grinding.

>Game will be released on September 2018 for every platform possible!
>Game releases on March 2019
>Only for phone and tablets
>Early access
Tood really understimated how much support 76 would need.

>Please no...I'll still be in my 40's when it comes out right?

It's more difficult to judge now because Bethesda Game Studios has three subsidiary studios (Austin, Dallas and Montreal) and their publisher is more up their ass. They used to release a full sized game every 3-4 years. Between Fallout 76 and Elder Scrolls Blades it's hard to tell how much of the main studio has been working on Star Field. If it's very little, then it might be released in 2-3 years. Then they'd start on Elder Scrolls VI in earnest. That might take another 4 years.

Maybe we'll have Bannerlord by then.

lol

>they'll feel more pressured to make a PROPER Elderscrolls game
>they'll feel more pressured to make a PROFITABLE Elderscrolls game
ftfy

I couldn't imagine playing some mobile shit on my Pc or ps4. God damn this is so disappointing.

Not that user, but am not going to ditch my ancient, yet very much functional (smart)phone for that. Would really want to, though.

Fine... I have yet to acquire all the scrolls, but I'm working hard on it. Why do you even want to know?

Attached: geese_howard.png (1280x720, 283K)

>ebony male
Sneaky.

Idc how dumbed down the game will be, I'll preorder that trash it's Vallenwood