It's shit

It's shit.

Attached: images (6).jpg (496x618, 62K)

nOooooooOOOOOOOOoooOoooooOOoOOoOoOoOOOOoooOOOOOO

ok

I wouldn't say it's shit, just massively overrated for being pretty much the only game snoyboys have.

>PC fags still mad

NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER

Attached: jpg1.png (1971x900, 467K)

Imagine seething still after like 5 years that you still can't afford 220 dollars to play the GOTG

>Pc cucks still mad about never being able to play the true successor to Demon souls and Dark Souls.

Attached: Wine.jpg (530x492, 65K)

Imagine coping after like 5 years that you still only have one game to play.

"Shit" is a bit harsh, but its like a 6.5/10 game. It's nothing special.

Some consolefriends might be willing to overlook the technical and performance flaws entirely and rate it a bit higher I suppose.

It's not overrated, it's a goat easily, but it is in fact the only good game on ps4

Tragic

Attached: MGiEu.jpg (500x578, 58K)

>tfw PC cucks will never ever EVER meet the best waifu in gaming

Attached: 1489926990409.png (2454x2138, 1.05M)

>paying that much to play a 900p20fps pop in laden game

>2015+4
>still mad

Attached: 1466149516743.gif (255x163, 937K)

(you) still need to seethe a game that came out in 2015 :^)

ps4 is pretty cheap now dude maybe even watch a let's play?

bloodborne is a masterpiece but keep going for those easy (you)s hope i helped your masturbation session

I did cause I'm not a poor nigger who can only afford a gimped console with 2 games

t. seething PC fag

>shitposting in 2019

Just smoke weed drink booze and feel good no need to be a twat anymore dudes.

What is the 2nd game? LOL

>lul PCgamers are mad they can't afford a PS4 to play the BEST GAME EVER MADE

you realise that my mouse and keyboard is worth more than a Playstation, yeah? I own a PS4 and Bloodborne. It's good, not great.

cope have sex rent free dialiate seethe yikes cringe projecting

what do they say when I point out the fact that I own a PS4 and still don't like it as much as the rest of the souls games

Spiderman, it's unironically kino, Raimi's Spiderman 2 and Spiderverse movie level

you got shit taste cuz bloodniggers is the best souls game

>IM NOT MAAAAD I HAVE AN EXPENSIVE KEYBOARD

Attached: 1480032849773.gif (654x431, 2.75M)

Too much boring stuff, not a good game

A good game is something I'd play a decade from now

I'll just remind you to dilate so your open wound where your penis used to be doesn't closes, your welcome

t.

Attached: 1545348594694.jpg (225x224, 8K)

so the only games you consider good are old MMO's, Rockstar games and Tetris ?

Attached: 1462959343590.jpg (994x1077, 134K)

Funny, i just recently got a borrowed ps4 with bloodborne, and is easily along with the first DS the best game in the series, maybe even better.

So what you're saying is that you're defending Sony out of brand loyalty.

Game is good but not as good as the hype. Turned out the only good thing was the atmospheric story-telling and the masochistic punishment when you die. Everything else is average.
Going in expecting nothing and it would be a fine gem.

Is this the greatest game of all time?

No lol

Wtf, fuck sony for what im concerned, the game is the relevant thing here, yeah its kinda shitty that only came in the ps4, but i mean they buyed the rights for a game. Im just praising miyazaki and fromsoftware here.

>controversial statement

Attached: D5rxpJvU0AEIpa4.jpg (1200x600, 87K)

>masochistic punishment when you die

so you don't played it, ok

let me tell you BB is the most forgiving Souls game in that aspect

Imagine being so poor that you have to essentially bet your very limited disposable income on a gaming platform and hope its the "best" one.

And when your bet doesn't pay off you have to spend half a decade deifying an action game that runs at 24fps and sold 2 million copies to cope with your misspent (relative) fortune.

Pathetic.

Game wouldn't exist without Sony, the music was all Sony produced/talent scouting

Key story/world themes were established by Sony

>game has framedrops therefore it's bad

have sex

>It's not overrated, it's a goat easily
How so? Can you elaborate?
I really don't get the hype about this and dork souls games. It just all seems so anticlimactic with all the hype that's been built up around it.

With the amount that I played... It seemed okay but at no point did I feel as though it was like 'omg this is so good' 'it's the best game i've ever'. It was more 'meh' than anything.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_houtengeki__sample-8a1630d0483a1eafacf1a412c853b375.jpg (850x746, 79K)

HL2 & KOTOR are more acclaimed than your shit game will ever be, PC fags can pretty much play any relevant game

>action game runs below 30fps even on a PS4 Pro with an SSD
>good somehow

Not that you'd know because you're poor.

What games do you like?

This game is unironically my GOTYAY. I legitimately think it's the best game.

don't speak to me ever again, fatso

>muh fps
Dilate

>still using the "poor" argument

let me guess, you're white AND American

white AND American
No such thing exists

I mean yeah the pitches are great obviously but the execution its the important, the narrative, the themes even, it surprises me with its even vanguardist routes. Any other studio would had make shit most probably.

>why yes I am a white american how did you know?

Attached: pissfag.jpg (901x1200, 190K)

dios mio

La luz extingida

It's 1080p30.
I mean if you have to outright lie, then you truly have zero arguments.

>30fps

It's not tho. 27 average at best on pro with boost

my eyes can't distinguish the difference of frame rates below 60

>even in boost mode it can't hit 30fps
and that's not even counting the frame pacing issues, jesus

Post specs rich boi

So can we except we get the game at launch and you have to play the waiting game. Its like having a big brother hogging the controller for like 2 years. You are a game cuck and it is quite sad.