Long cat is long because of Gravity Rush thread

Long cat is long because of Gravity Rush thread.

Attached: ep01_5_6.png (1920x1144, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riW6MzWGk6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why you had to make this thread so late at night? I would post more with you but it's fucked 5 am

Attached: images (4).jpg (606x506, 63K)

Attached: eps28_info_01.png (960x540, 830K)

Kat is kute.

Attached: D4dBSDmWAAAYGDu.webm (720x720, 2.06M)

What game is this?

Bravely Gravity

Is it official or a mod?

I love the soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=riW6MzWGk6w

Attached: happy.jpg (640x360, 51K)

That's just some dude doing low poly fan stuff, it's not from any actual game.

I actually picked up the first game for like $5 the other day, thanks to all th threads here, it's been pretty fun so far.
It might just be me, but the gravity mechanics have been kinda tricky to manage, and the combat feels kinda barebones, but it might just be that I'm still around the beginning of the game, so I'm still optimistic that it'll get better

The game's called Gravity Daze in Japanese, and that's how you're supposed to feel. Disorientation when using the gravity powers is intended.
But the combat is kinda barebones, yes. Especially in the first game, where the gravity kick is your be all end all attack. The ground combos have some obscure half intended techniques, but the game gives you zero incentive to use them. The sequel improves on that introducing some tricky enemies which more or less require you to try a different approach than just the regular gravity kick spam. But it also made it worse by buffing the stasis throw A LOT, making it go from useless to overpowered.

Is there any new information about the franchise?

The last official thing I know, the director said he wasn't planning on doing any more GR in the foreseeable future. But since then I've heard he said he wouldn't mind doing GR3, but I've seen no source to that.

alright, thx

kat game ded

I cannot force myself to get anywhere in this game. It's honestly just a slog imo. Is the second one better? I got both on a sale a few years ago and never bothered playing the 2nd one. I really wanted to finish the original 1st.

Attached: kaiwa_pic_02.png (800x512, 412K)

I'm sorry, user, you might have a case of plebeianitis.

Just don't fall into the void. There are manholes for fast travel. The gap between a new player and a veteran is massive in GR. Its one of those hard to master but mastery is rewarding type of game.

where is my third game

Attached: 1561957051507m.jpg (1024x853, 56K)

will there be a third Yea Forums? will Kat and Raven finally admit their feelings for each other? Why does the NA physical release cost so much?

Attached: Capture.png (490x276, 83K)

2 was shit and one of the worst sequels ever

I keep seeing this on sale almost every time playstation has a sale, hell I bet it's on sale as we speak.

What makes the game so good? I never even heard of it until I bought a PS4.

Ah, another tourist from bizarro Yea Forums. Nice to see you here, but please refrain from sharing your objectively incorrect opinions in this universe from now on.

It's just very wholesome and charming. You'll fall in love with the main characters in a non-sexual way.

original was a vita game. you play as Kat a cute girl that game fuck with gravity. really fun characters and world. It is also the brain child of the original creator of Silent Hill. so the game can go from cute to "wtf m i looking at" in a heart beat.

Is it on PC?

sadly no.

The exploration is incredibly satisfying. Great art style. Great music. Great attention to detail. Great immersion.

Attached: ep17_6_34.png (1828x1200, 3.28M)

it'll stay dead then

Great shot of that treasure, user! Upload it to help others find the location, and you'll earn some dusty tokens!

The second GR is the slog to me, because of how spread out the world is. It's a pain to navigate. Even going to the mining areas to fight navi is a pain, because you're always started over 500 y away.
Why did they do that?

dont say that

Attached: ep11_5_15.png (1104x1200, 1.71M)

N-no, Kat is fine, papa Sony r-remembers her.

Attached: kot.png (157x221, 52K)