'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this board will control their own thread. A channel of the truly free...

'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this board will control their own thread. A channel of the truly free, dammit. A website of action, not words! Ruled by OCs, not repetition! Where the memes changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick "feels guys" and chickenshit normalfags. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of sneed and feed bullshit! Fuck gay pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! 4channell is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new Yea Forums will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak ideas will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make Yea Forums great again! In my new Yea Forums, memes will die and be killed for what everyone BELIEVES! Not for money, not for notoriety! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own shitstorms!

Attached: also_mgrr_thread.jpg (865x760, 48K)

Fuck your dream, ban anime

Nice, could have ended stronger though.
7/10, A for effort.

Why so many mgr threads recently?
Ain't complaining, just curious

Attached: IMG_20190701_142657_507.jpg (804x1280, 109K)

I was wrong about you
you're not a shitposter.
You're a fucking redditfag!

Nanomemes, son

Making the mother of all omelettes here, user
Can't fret over every egg

Good posts are a myth, Board culture is a joke. We are all apart of something greater, Shitposting the DNA of the imageboard!

I'm finishing Metal Gear Solid 1 soon, after what game can I start Revengeance?

do mgs2, mgs3, mgs4 and then revengenacne

>don't have playstation 3 to play MGS4
F U C K

just emulate it i guess? no clue how ps3 emulation is doing atm

>how ps3 emulation is doing atm
it's fucking shit, I'll just play mgr after mgsv

RPCS3 has very sloe development, a lot of games are still not playable
At least it's open source, which gives you better chances than cemu

If Yea Forums's gone to shit, then you're just another faggot shitposting in the thread!

You need to know just a couple of things about mgs4
>Raiden is a cyborg now
>Sunny is an autistic girl, and she's a genius
>Nanomacchines, son they are the mcguffin that made the world shit

Oh, I don't mean Yea Forums autism
I mean Sunny is actually canonically mentally ill

Played college ball, you know?

Unironically just watch the cutscenes on youtube.

I mean, the game is 90% cutscenes anyway...

I bought a cheap one and hacked it and I'm emulating Nier on RPCS3 anyway. I want all my games in the same place and the PS3 is in the other room.
MGS4 is like 4€ used in CEX over here.

Not bad, surprisingly.

user.
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH
>WOOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOWOOOOOOOOOOO....

Attached: mgr vs armstrong wolf.png (1600x900, 420K)

You can't emulate MGS4 properly.

>build a new Yea Forums

how?

bloody hell, why not?

Some games are more emulatable than others.
I can run Lollipop Chainsaw at steady 30fps and Nier has drops in some areas.

Emulation isn't like running the same commands a PS3 would in the way the hardware is designed
Almost always, you have to run commands to mimic the result, so it has to be optimized per game

Mgs4 can be played on ps now, which I believe can be streamed to a pc.

Game is shit, but technically is a marvel and pushed the ps3 to their limits
They squeezed the hardware a lot, that makes impossible to emulate without a really good emulation, and rcps3 is too young for that

And also on ps4 of course, theres a way to get free psnow infinitely. I've been using psnow for months and havent paid a dime for it.

The game is just specifically designed for the PS3. Can't imagine playing it without the pressure sensitive controls.

Also PS Now is fucking garbage. Hope you like 1 second control delay and shit resolutions

I don't have any problems with it, been playing the Arkham series and never noticed any delay or lose of resolution. If you have good internet its no problem.

Ban newfags, starting with you

STANDING HERE