make an effort to localize and port the yakuza franchise

> make an effort to localize and port the yakuza franchise
> bring back monkey ball after a full-gen hiatus
> give their most popular franchise to fans

if they make a new pic related, SEGA will have been the most based company of the last gen

Attached: jsr.jpg (104x140, 8K)

Segas good guys. I want Crazy Taxi Driver staring the voice work of Robert DeNiro before JSR3 tho

bros I want to smooch cube, piranha and garam's tummies..

Aren't they also trying to find Ulalala's VA whose dropped off the grid?

i just wish the android port still worked, i need jet set radio with me at all times

What they ported JSRF instead? Pretty sure that's still stuck on OG Xbox

They would probably do that to gauge success rates for JSR3

yeah, I don't even think it's on XBone Back Compat. Maybe SEGA should do a second dreamcast collection and port all their remaining shit

i heard they lost the source code to future

>bring back monkey ball
no they didn't
they brought back shitty easy guardrail casual ball
monkey ball is being brought back by some sjw indie faggots

Porting Banana Blitz of all games isn't based.
It should've been Deluxe.

Garam is fucking dreamy, man.

Attached: Garam6.png (253x500, 91K)

It would be cool if we could get ports of Crazy Taxi 2 and 3. They're only obscure because they never got ported all over the place like the original.

Just reverse engineer the gold disc?

>just reverse engineer machine code
Are you retarded? It COULD be done, but it would take a tremendous effort and a lot of time, and it probably wouldn't make enough money to be worth it in the end.

Easy, make an xbox emulator. Insert disk. It will be the xbox version so any Remastering would be done with hacks but that would probably be the quickest fix if they have no source

why don't they just pull a nintendo and try to emulate it?

Ah yes, just make an Xbox emulator, a trivial task, shouldn't take more than an afternoon.

Didn't we actually find her? She's a dancing teacher somewhere in Canada I think.

Make Microsoft do it lol, Sega and Xbox were always good friends. Give them the exclusive console rights to something trill in exchange.

Microsoft just ended their backwards compatability program, and not a single game in it ever made it to PC. It's a safe bet that Microsoft is going to try to push streaming in future, in which case emulation will be seen by them as wasted effort.

The point is, if the source code is really lost, then our only hope is for Xbox emulation to finally get off the ground, and there is no chance Microsoft will contribute to it.

This is terrible news that I didn't want today

JSRF will never, ever, ever be ported or re-released anywhere because of music rights.

game sucks

I'd be fine with replacement music. The original soundtrack could always be modded back in.

>ended their backwards compatibility program
But why? They never got to port over Silent Hill 2, JSRF and Fatal Frame 2. Instead we got games no one wanted LMAO!

>Throws JSRF ino the trash
>Makes it arcade like JSR
>HD cell shading
Boy, I hope so.

Attached: 1521855688004.jpg (680x531, 43K)

>EOPs think Sega's most popular dead franchise is JSR
How pathetic. They already had an opinion poll for the franchise people wanted to see resurrected the most, and that game is coming out this year.

Attached: swheader.jpg (999x624, 349K)

What game did people want to see?