FIVE NINETY NINE AMERICAN DOLLARS

Will you pick up a next gen console at that price?

Attached: ps3-launch.jpg (640x345, 30K)

I wouldn't even pay rent for that much. $400 squad where u at

I wouldn't pick one even for free unless I could resell it. I don't have a habit to keep things I don't use like a hoarder.

No but I'm a hypocrite because I do pay 600$ usually for a GPU

SIX HUNDRED DOLLAS AIN'T SHIT TO CHAD WARDEN
CHAD WARDEN WIPES HIS ASS WITH SIC HUNDRED DOLLAS
SIX HUNDRED DOLLAS AIN'T SHIT
SHIT
I'LL GIVE YOU SIX HUNDRED DOLLAS JUST TO SHUT THE HELL UP, NIGGA

Attached: b3VHaijUFeI.jpg (755x500, 52K)

>dollar and something
>map is europe
huh?

Only if they have a strong launch lineup, which they won't.

Sony always wins, baby, Sony always wins. You can’t beat Sony. Shit, that shit is slick, slick, that sh-have you seen the PS3? That shit is, nice nice slick, black, the-whistles That shit is nice, see like my hair over here, bitch? My hair? You like that shit, that sh-, that shit is slick, that shit is black. Shit, my hair was, was blonde before this shit, aight? Aight, I dyed that shit black, you know why? Cuz PS TRIPLE, the PS TRIPLE… Argh, that shit is money, money…we got this one little fat bitch, I don’t even know his fuckin’ name, but they got the little fat bitch tryin’ to say that the PS3 costs a lot, what kinda poor, bitch-ass cardboard box is he livin’ out of, baby? $600 ain’t shit to Chad Warden, Chad Warden wipes his ass with $600. $600 ain’t shit. Shit…I’ll give you $600 just to shut the hell up, nigga. Fuck, y-y’know I can’t take the Wii with me, I can’t have it in my caddy, y’know, y’know s-I needa play some HD games while I’m rollin’ in my caddy, how’m I supposed to get some hunnies with a wii? It’s like, “Yo baby, look at my wii!” Y’know what they say to me? They fuckin’ laugh. W-when I show, when I show them my PS3, huh-hunnies get all over it…shit. Get all the hunnies with a PS Triple.
we fly high, no lie, you know this, BALLIN ballin right

The launch selection of games was fucking terrible and I have no idea what you would call it's first notable exclusive, but $600 for a product you'd probably be using on a daily basis for the next couple of years isn't really too much to ask for. Just save from another paycheck or something
But imagining getting cucked by higher storage PS3s down the line with slimmer, more efficient designs is kinda funny.
Also my parents got me the fat 60GB without the PS2 bc so I got absolutely fucked in that regard

As much as you meme it, it was still cheaper than the PS4 after PS+ and shit.
>b-b-but not it's not obligatory!
Absolutely fucking irrelevant.

That's what I say, "people" say some shit like "I don't play multiplayer games" like boohoo bitch normal people do and having to pay for what was literally free last gen is retarded. Even if you choose to make your console experience shittier buy ignoring over half the library of games that doesn't make my normal experience any cheaper

I'll probably get a used hacked PS4 or something.
I don't give a fuck about graphics.

MGS4 maybe? I don't know about you guys but even me who bought a PS3 Slim felt cucked by it for a while, all the multiplat games I wanted to play ran like shit compared to the 360 and even some exclusives had some massive frame drops and issues people conveniently ommitted from reviews. I would only lose this train of thought with Battlefield 3 onwards when it started to feel like the console WAS capable of not being shit after all with the new releases.

>live in grand United States
>know that system will be expensive
>want system
>have a rough time estimate of release
>still don’t save for it
Retards

People really want my sympathy when they have like over a year and can donate up to 50$ worth of plasma a week

Right here. I lucked the fuck out on a two bedroom in a small town(living solo so I got a nice catch-all room). Privately renting it from some dude cuz his wife thought I was "a polite young man" and used to come into my store all the time.

Cheers.

Attached: 1556598516914.gif (500x375, 973K)

600 dollars isn't even that much

I wouldn't pick up a console for more than $300 no matter how powerful it is. Consoles have a terrible value proposition.

599 now isnt like 599 then

i would pay that if the console was good

The most niggest thing about launch PS3 games is that none of them have rumble support. Playing COD3 on PS3 is weird.

the original sixaxis didn't have rumble lmao

sounds like you live in a hood rat area

No. My years old PC will play everything better.

Fuck no, i waited until 2011 to upgrade from PS2. Got PS4 day 1. Ill wait again if PS5 is over £400

Personally, I would rather wait a couple years for the S edition. You know. The one that's a bit smaller, quieter, and more reliable.
I paid the price with the 360 and got red-ringed. Eventually got a slim black one which I still have today at cheaper the price than the original console.
I'm mainly a PC fag and very used to waiting a few years until my laptop is able to run newer games. Newest game I've played is Witcher 3 which ran like a dream, but my old laptop couldn't even run Witcher 2 without stuttering like crazy)

Personally, I would be unwilling to pay more than $400AUD for a new console. I don't care what games it has. I can wait.

Attached: 1393849247789.gif (420x252, 1.69M)

giant enemy crab, weak point, massive damage, etc.

People are used to buy expensive shit nowadays if the tech companies succeeds in marketing right, the Playstation 3 launch was completely uncharted territory, paying 599 for a console was on the same tier of ridiculous as buying failures like the Atari Jaguar and the 3DO system.

Attached: 1556826530501.png (285x267, 148K)

I mean, RFOM turned out to be a good game

Cucklett is DOA. Sorry Xtrannies.

Nah. I have way too many things already so buying new consoles or new PC is the last thing I want to do. For the next few years I'm satisfied with my potato PC and switch. PS4 stays mostly turned off these days and Vita is dead. Still have a few games to play there though. And if I don't have anything to play within those systems, I have a 3ds to get into since I never really gave it a chance. I don't really give a fuck about graphics anymore

Attached: 2019051210441900-7CE2848028CE3818C2C8AAB8EA4CF5C5.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

>Not giving a fuck about graphics

Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same boat. It's gotten to the point that most games striving for photorealism basically look the same and the sense of individual art-style is largely absent.

I just go for gameplay. So long as it doesn't look too shit, I don't care much.

fuck off you worthless retard

Why do I recall them being $800CAD in Costco?