Games for this feel?

games for this feel?

Attached: 1563015483970.gif (250x250, 3M)

monster hunter

I love bunny

Attached: 1546810515891.jpg (660x680, 55K)

doom or shadow warrior

I told a girl I like i was gonna buy her a bunny for her birthday and she said eww rabbits are dirty

Attached: 8580205.jpg (524x1009, 46K)

cool blog post

Neko

Attached: b.png (722x406, 427K)

>wtf blogposting (funposting) in a funposting thread??

Go back to the smash thread, no one with a three digit IQ wants to talk about video games on Yea Forums

cool blog post comment, upvoted

Attached: d_crydzvaaatrh-r2kal.jpg (700x875, 74K)

stop flirting with me incel

they shit everywhere

and eat cables

but they are cute bunnies and girls should like cute things and not think about rational downsides

so do blacks, white girls love them

Only if you're bad. They're pretty good at picking one spot to shit in as long as you clean it semi-regularly. They're a lot like cats in that regard.

and who said you should ever listen to a woman?

Attached: 75055394-147E-4224-A830-93B255AB1DD7.jpg (1500x1357, 320K)

>tfw I shoot, skin, gut and eat one of these fuckers about once a week

Damn it feels good to be a ruralchad instead of some basedboy faggot who loves reddit furbabies

insecure fag

dodged a bullet

You can't have a connection to nature unless you can differentiate between friend and prey. You don't kill animals you have a personal connection with. The deer you find trapped in a fence you free and the one you find hunting aren't the same thing.

>every thread turns into virgin white men crying about women and shitting on niggers

I thought I was on Yea Forums not /pol/. I get it you suck at life buy a sex doll let's talk about shitty video games now.

she's a banker now and makes millions. She had a crush on me in 8th grade and rejected me in 10th

Hello I am rabbit too

Attached: 1528059496728.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>let's talk about shitty video games now.
You can do that over on reddit.

>banker
>makes millions

[] Doubt

They’re all prey. In a survival situatiom even Fido is food. Who the fuck gives a shit about being connected with nature, it’s a resource for us to exploit not worship like a bunch of redskins

Amazing how reddit is now better than Yea Forums. Want me to post some nigger dick to make you feel better?

Animals are my friends. They love me unconditionally and let me love them. I wish I could pet cute girls like I can pet cute animals.

Attached: cute cow.webm (720x900, 1.65M)

>Amazing how reddit is now better than Yea Forums
really makes you think
>Want me to post some nigger dick to make you feel better?
Only if you are sucking it

Attached: 1502271822062.png (785x187, 11K)

>Who the fuck gives a shit about being connected with nature
Literally Hitler

I'm not a white woman though I know you only get off on white chicks sucking black dicks.

>I'm not a white woman though
It wouldn't be hard to imagine you as one