Are mouse bungees a scam...

Are mouse bungees a scam? I can't perceive any advantage it would actually give me but every pRo gAmEr uses them which makes me think there might be more to this gimmicky thing.

So mouse bungees Y/N?

Attached: Mouse-Bungee-16.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Yes, everything is a scam. If you buy anything you got scammed. That's what you wanted to hear, right?

only reason I'd get one is because fucking stupid braided cable won't fucking stay straight and keeps snagging on things because the wire came bent to fuck hell out of the box

otherwise they're not necessary

Attached: 1557963904600.png (866x946, 1017K)

They're for stopping your mouse cord from being pulled down the back of the desk making it drag. You can literally just tape part of the mouse cord to the wall and it does essentially the same thing. But everyone needs their gaymur gear.

>You can literally just tape part of the mouse cord to the wall and it does essentially the same thing.
Until you pull slightly too hard.

>scam
No, they actually do something and serve a purpose, it's just that you can achieve the exact same thing with some tape, or a mug, or literally fucking anything if you're not retarded.

So they're a scam.

What
The
FUCK
Is that fucking thing

Attached: 468824-blaarg_large.jpg (300x264, 11K)

This won't be a problem if you use wireless mouse.

Not a scam but pointless.
Just get a wireless mouse if you hate cables.
I, for one, prefer cables to charging.

You sound like a faggot. Fuck off faggot.

You might want to look up the definition of "scam" kid, bungees literally do what they claim to do.

>You might want to look up the definition of "scam" kid
Take your own advice

The only wireless mouse light enough to be worth using is the GPro and it doesn't have the best shape. The Model O doesn't come in wireless so this has some use

Bought one. Felt like shit and my wrists hurt. (never happened even after playing 2 days straight) Just use a mouse with weights instead.

It depends, are you completely unaware/oblibious to cable drag? Then yes. If not and you can't help but want to get over the autistic feeling of knowing the cable is there at all times whenever you do anything then go ahead and buy one.

They are literally 6 dollars on amazon. Are you that poor pablo?

>Felt like shit and my wrists hurt.
How the fuck would it do that? all it does is hold your cord up. It doesn't add any resistance or impact the way your mouse feels at all.

Cable drag grinds my gears. If it grinds yours too then they are not a scam

How the fuck do you fail to use a mouse bungee properly? Did you shove it up your ass or something?

might as well take a wireless gun and shoot yourself in the head

There's a wired gun?

>adding weight to mouse changes the cord drag
wtf is this retarded post lmao

just keep a sizable amount of slack in front of your mouse lmao what the fuck

just make a paracord cable
don't tell me you can't even solder lmao

It's called a railgun.

If you catch your mouse cable getting stuck and it annoys you then yes, I specifically moved to the gpro even though it's an overpriced yid product because of how much mine would catch playing fps games on low sens
If you don't want to spend the money on it just use tape if you dont mind nigger rigging

Bungees are for people too retard to know what to do with the slack of the mouse cable.

Good monitors have a hole in their stand that you can use

I bought one, it was like $15 and sixish years later I've never once had to worry about where my mouse cable was, and I also didn't have to buy a shitty laggy wireless mouse either. I think it's worth it.

That gay razer mousepad is garbage design though, I guarantee you'll be hitting that weird fucking knob on the side of it constantly. And for what, LEDs? fucking stupid.

i liked mine. it worked

i know whwt to do with the slack. affix it to a bungee

mice users:
>complains about cord
>complains about batteries
>complains about mouse weight
>complains about carpal tunnel

trackball users:
>has none of these problems

why haven't you switched to trackballs yet?

Those mice issues only occur at a low sensitivity which is essentially the gamer uprising sfns. High sens users don't have to worry about shit

because I like playing games that aren't Golden Tee and Centipede.

They're not a scam, but most of the time you can just use a makeshift one. I have a monitor to my right, just in front of my mouse, so I hang the mouse cord off of the monitor stand. Works perfectly. I use the same setup at work, too.

No, it's not a scam. Scams are designed to sucker you into buying something that doesn't fulfill its intended purpose. Mouse bungees are entirely superfluous, but they generally achieve their intended purpose; managing the cord for your mouse so it doesn't get stuck on shit.

Just because it's stupid and money-wasting, doesn't mean it's a scam.

I just macgyver one with clips and rubber bands and shit

I bought this pad some time ago which has a built in cord clip, and I've long since forgotten about entanglement issues or fighting for cord length.

If these bungees are the same principle (first I've seen of them honestly), then yeah, I'd probably consider them useful enough. I don't think I'd actually use one though since the cord floating up in the air like that kind of bothers me. More useful on a clean desk setup, which I sure as fuck don't have.

Attached: IMG_20190717_202854.jpg (3840x2160, 2.31M)

>think to myself that this can't be real
>it is and they cost like 30 bucks
And here I thought Gaming™ chairs were peak bullshit.

so this is a powered pad, presumably for wireless charging of the mouse, but the mouse is wired?
or is the pad wired only to power the leds?
what is the purpose of life?
who the fuck is retarded enough to buy razer?

Salt.

Obviously you are supposed to use blue led on the pad to cool your hand, the guy modded the leds to purple since purple enhances control.
No idea what the green led on the mouse does.

>No idea what the green led on the mouse does.
green has a relaxing effect, it reduces the micro twitching of your hand and fatigue