Just played little big planet 2 for the first time at my friend;s pad and i gotta say...

Just played little big planet 2 for the first time at my friend;s pad and i gotta say...... i missed out on one hell of a game.

That was some pure genuine fun i had from a video game for as long as i can remember.

Attached: little big planet.jpg (1500x1354, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiHEWozeAb8
youtube.com/watch?v=nVv-rDh4XN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're like a decade late to lbp's golden years
lbp 2 started going to shit after some faggot figured out an exploit to copy paste levels

Decade late but still had fun regardless. Glad to have experienced now instead of never.

Latinplayer right?

the shitstorm that dude created was golden, i actually ended up playing some levels with him and he seemed pretty chill. God, i miss LBP2...

yeah, he was also the guy who kept spamming the popular page with mortal kombat levels and bomb survivals

youtube.com/watch?v=YiHEWozeAb8

S O U L

SOULverload

Late night LittleBigPlanet threads always send me back down memory lane, and they're still incredibly vivid memories too almost 8 years later. I could write paragraphs of nostalgia and memories, but I won't
instead next time with your friend I want you to play the absolutely kino level called "Return of the Black Tornado" by ShinkuTsunami on LBP2. It's not my level, but it's one of the funnest levels I have ever played in multiplayer. Sure it's a train bomb survival but this one is pure chaotic goodness with friends. If I had access to my hearted list I would list off more levels but it's been 8 years

I'm still glad you had fun with it though user, it's better late than never to play one of the purest games out there.

Attached: 1556694200048.jpg (604x453, 61K)

>little big planet
>fun
>have ps3
>love little big planet
>maid's daughters come to hang out
>show them this cute game for kids
>they love it too
>user let's play the game with the dolls
>again
>next week
>the game with the dolls where we jump
>ok
>next week
>user
>ok
>online never works, have to play base game levels
>user let's play the game with the cute dolls
>user
>ok
>user the dolls
>next week
>let's play the jumping game
>yaaaay!
>the level with the skateboard user!
>YYYEEEAAAAAAAY
>FUN

Attached: 1346582.jpg (259x194, 6K)

lbp3 was a crime

That first trailer with this song was one of the last instances of myself being hype for a game I can remember.

Lbp 1 was amazing and I 100% it except for some of the online trophies. I bought the collectors edition of lbp2 and loved it, but never got around to 100% it.

>TFW I will always have the great memories of trying to get multiplayer ace with my sister on The Bunker level in lbp1.
>We were 12 and 14 and it was so hard but so rewarding once we finally got it

It was far back before LBP2 actually, LP10 and other """"creators""" have been abusing the copy feature since LBP1.

oh man i feel bad that most people can experience the multiplayer in this
i had so much fucking fun in this game back in the day

can someone splain this copy paste shenanigans

What the fuck did you even write there

Are you ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=nVv-rDh4XN8

Attached: 1553449343664.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

No dude don't listen to him, i get exactly that feeling too. shit just builds up

Name a more perfect game

Born in a world, raised in a box
Sacs and smaking is all I crave.

S O U L

I remember getting ready to pull an all nighter trying to ace the bunker and then doing it first try and shitting on all my friends with that sweet outfit or w/e the fuck you got for it i forget

Remember when LBP1 got swamped with swimming pool levels after the Pirates of the Caribbean pack was released?