Whats the happiest you ever felt playing video game?

Whats the happiest you ever felt playing video game?

Attached: i57slvxjdqa31.jpg (472x472, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXYdgfXyYqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right now. I had a resurgence of a positive mindset after years of therapy and meds. Im now much better and enjoying games again. Feels good. End of my blog.

I am happy for you. It takes a large leap of faith to voluntarily go into therapy. I'm happy to hear you had a good experience

What are you playing?

Good for you, user.
Life is kinda okay sometimes.

halo 3 with my best friend at 3 AM eating cup noodles unlocking legendary items for multiplayer, every day for months. I became a full time sperg in high school, got addicted to WoW and stopped talking to everyone

what meds are they? i attempted suicide over depression, but i was diagnosed with bipolar and prescibed Olanzapine. Olanzapine does fucking shit- doesnt make me feel good at all.

I'm playing Resident Evil 2. It's good, but I don't why Capcom made Leon look like such a gay twink hah.

Oh man, bipolar disorder is a whole different hurdle. Hope you get better. I take Lexapro. It definitely helped. A side effect is erectile disfunction. But I still fap furiously just fine.

Beating this cunt after an hour of learning. "Learning party" We all went in shitters, we all left slightly less so.
>Duty timer has ~20 seconds left
>Final enrage cast at like 90% complete
>Dancer frisbees drop, no dancer in the party
It's honestly kind of satisfying getting a group to get their shit together, might unironically try to mentor but be useful

Attached: 66235699_2239077046405452_3887490686725797283_n.jpg (480x480, 45K)

i dont really have bipolar. the therapists (and my parents) cant tell for shit i just have an extremely depressed outlook on life, and im not swining in and out.

thanks, ill suggest to threrapist

>playing Sigrogana Legend 2, this half-baked Tactical JRPG-like on BYOND (ss13 engine)

>with 3 friends, communicating over voice chat

>all playing stereotypical party roles (swordsman tank, healer, caster, and ranged attacker)

>we traverse a dungeon while significantly underleveled

>completing nebulous objectives and fighting lizard people for 3 hours with our party comp and tactical sense, 4 level 10s against small mobs of level 15s

>we reach the bottom of the dungeon, accidentally awakening the boss, a flying serpent god at level 12-13 each

>over the course of 2 hours, debating between moves on how to survive each emerging attack pattern, we whittle the boss down

>healer finally runs out of mana and we enter a final DPS check as we cannot survive further onslaught

>we finally kill the boss, screaming victoriously over chat as none of us died

>all of us gain enough experience to shoot up 20 levels and gain job promotions (I think I earned 2 as the tank)

Fighting a boss meant for higher level players with superior tactics and coordination was one of the most empowering moments in my gaming career, and I wish we had continued on with that janky game.

You can always tell them. People change meds all the time. If you believe you don't have bipolar disorder I would reevaluate myself with the doctor.

when i was in high school i was invited to this lock in with no supervision a friend was having. a bunch of bros and a few cute, if average girls. Anyways we we are playing soulcalibur and halo 3 together with a lan setup, and when the girl next to me got up to get a drink a casually took her spot. She then came back and noticed i took her spot and i teased her, then she sat on me while we were playing. I dominated the rest of the game while she was literally rubbing her tits in my face and sitting on my cock.

then later on in the night we were all just play fighting and being stupid kids and i got the both of them to sit on my face for like a soild 10 minutes.
then we slept cuddled up and the two girls actually fought over me.

happiest i've ever been in my life.

Im sorry to hear about that man. Life can get really hard sometimes no matter who you are. I think even the happiest most successful people in the world can still experience the terrible negative emotions

first 100 hours of BOTW

Halo 3 custom games lobbies 2008-2013.

Attached: 1530847658926.png (664x720, 382K)

Right after I decided to stop playing videogames and to shitpost on 4channel instead.

Playing old games i played during my childhood makes me the hapiest

I’ll probs sound like a zoomer saying this, but playing mw2 with the bros back in the day. I will never forget how fun that game was because everything was broken.

Pretty sure this masterpiece exists to soothe mental illness. I've never felt calmer in my entire life than playing Journey

Attached: Journey.png (421x236, 91K)

Wings, is that you?

Every Ace Attorney game finale

What do you mean? Mw2 was the fucking shit, after that every shooter felt completely soulless to me, even CoD itself.
Many examples, most recently i felt happy about playing EDF 5 on PC and two weeks ago when i finished Persona 4 for the first time, that friendship emulator made me feel happy and sad at the same time.
youtube.com/watch?v=SXYdgfXyYqs

>discovering the javelin
>intervention
>your first nuke
>first time binging a perk like cold blooded or sitrep
>hacked lobbies that were actually fun
>watching Hutch and the rest of the Respawn crew
>montages that were actually fun like the matrix reloaded

Hard to say really.

>Playing Diablo II with my dad and little brothers on Nightmare mode
>Lot of really good WoW memories
>Co-op Halo 2

Actually I’d say co-op anything.

It really sucks that couch co-op is dead in this day and age.

- Playing Worms Armageddon Demo version on 800x600 resolution with brothers and competing on local multi on Cars map while discovering new mass weapons such as Banana Bomb or Holy Hand Grenade.
- Playing for the first time Rollercoaster Tycoon on friend's computer. I was blasted with how awesome park management looks like.
- Passing final stages of the temples in Abe's Oddysee. Mind it I wasn't good with games back then, so shit was intense af.
- Finishing Zen Intergalactic Ninja for the first time on NES. That specific feel of accomplishment when you reach a new level for the first time and by miracle you reach the end of the game at the same time.

Bloodborne, from start to end

Playing Minecraft for 12+ hours a day with my friends for almost 3-4 years straight, oh how I miss those days, you never know what you have until its gone.

Women are whores, she didn't know you at all, you could've been the scum of the earth, but she would still do stuff like that. Women truly are the worst

I can't even remember the last time I was genuinely happy for longer than a few seconds at a time.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

>FUCKING FINALLY, FUCK YOU GALLEOM, TASTE MY 9.9 TIER BELLY A-HOLE

Attached: King K. Rool - Ultimate.png (128x128, 30K)

>That spacing
Why

I got together with a highschool friend I didn't talk to for 4 years and we played CS:GO together for a year, slowly adding more and more HS friends we lost touch with until we had something resembling our old friend group. Our first match was in Inferno and we bumrushed mid with Mag-7 and Nova shotguns every single time and we had like 30 kills by the end of the match. Every round we'd be crying laughing. We're still good friends to this day.

Good times.

Probably lan parties with starcraft and counter strike

Drawing a card worth 13 ex from a stacked deck in PoE. One in a million chance.

When I finally found the secret to finding the triforce in OOT

ending E

Witcher 3 late at night or exploring world of Warcraft back in the day one of those