After all these years, I’ve finally done it. European Extreme, no kills, stamina only vs bosses...

After all these years, I’ve finally done it. European Extreme, no kills, stamina only vs bosses, CQC only against The Boss. It feels pretty damn good.
I haven’t seen my rank yet. someone for the love of God tell me vehicle takedowns using tranq shots in the chase sequence don’t count as kills or I swear I’m going to shank someone

Attached: 69368F0E-15B5-43B0-87EB-F7CA74ACDD2A.jpg (739x415, 72K)

They don't. Otherwise you'd get slaughtered.

Youre pretty good

ackchyually the Cold War camo made most enemies hesitate whenever I looked at them so I figured it was possible. still, thank fuck

What a waste of time. Literally no one outside 12 anons care and it serves absolutely no purpose.
Imagine what you could have actually done with time that would benefit your life.

Damn user, I could never do it because I get too nervous under those conditions.
I hope you never saved either for the perfect score.

pic related
played on a vita during free time, bite me
fuck that. maybe one day I’ll do a zero alarms run, but by then I’ll be killing people left and right instead

I care, good job OP. I am impressed with your skill and tenacity.

Attached: 1563051343015.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

>pic related
>no pic
brain problems

Attached: 5107527C-B3C0-417B-B3D1-D8D8B230D7FB.jpg (739x415, 18K)

kys you cynical fucktard

Congratulations.

GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIT

Attached: 3F7047A4-D342-461A-84B2-5D91ECD22773.jpg (2048x1536, 647K)

>continues
god dammit user you are suppose to turn the system off when you die

no, screw that. I died 300+ times and I’m not gonna sugar coat that. what I’m mad about are the TWO GOD DAMN RUSKIE SHITHEADS I PROBABLY HEADSHOT WITH AN M19 INSTEAD

Damn lad, that's close.

Are you gonna try it again?

Fuck man. Time to start over.

no way. time to start NG+ and kill absolutely everyone, The Sorrow be damned

Such a thrill

Frankly, that you care so much about what others think shows that you're barely a person, if at all. You're just an unimportant amorphous blob that somehow exists, if you can call it that. OP did something he wanted to do that didn't hurt anyone. Basically, ur a worthless fag living a worthless life. Have fun with that one. OP, you have a weird fucking hobby but congratulations. You should do all the MGS games.

assuming MGS1 is on PSN or at least nicely emulatable through the vita’s PSP mode I might do the original trilogy, but chances are 4 and V will stay in the backburner until I get a PS3. Also, don’t feed the trolls

kek