Pearl chose chaos because FUCK YEAH CHAOS

>Pearl chose chaos because FUCK YEAH CHAOS
>Marina chose order because she likes where she is in life 2 years later after being brained washed by Octavio her whole life like most octolings

Attached: 1563139603659.jpg (337x600, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OK5-EIzDtKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T. octo spreading pro octo propoganda.

Please. You losers have Octavio on your side.

Attached: Order Marie.jpg (848x1199, 118K)

>Pearl chose Chaos because she's lived in the peace and safety of Inkopolis all her life
>Marina chose Order because she's secretly terrified that the life she has now can be taken away from her and she'll be forced to do terrible things again

Attached: 1561485753462.png (937x1282, 740K)

Attached: 1561574834668.jpg (958x1188, 207K)

>Pearl chose Chaos because she's lived in the peace and safety of Inkopolis all her life
You know understand how western society is crumbling to ruin.

>Chaos wins
>Inkopolis goes to shit

>Pearl

Attached: concern.gif (245x154, 1.48M)

God damn it NoE where are the fucking shirts. The rest of the world got theirs, what's the holdup?

Should have just gone to a nintendo store like I did and got one in person
Imagine living in a shit country, LMBO (laughing my b*tt off)

Shitposting aside I heard theyre planning on giving out codes to people who bought the shirts for in game gear, but I doubt that theyre going to do anything for those who bought one physically
It hurts

Attached: JPEG_20190710_090736.jpg (2704x4056, 3.13M)

Yeah, she really has the best reason for choosing a particular side

>tfw Idaho

ffffffuck you

Attached: Mike.gif (400x289, 453K)

I bought like 10 shirts total and shipped them to friends who wanted them for $48 ($30 for the shirt, $17 for the cost to ship something via the post office)
I probably looked like a scalper to the employee there
I wonder why nintendo made such limited supply online

Attached: chocovamp.png (1135x1150, 514K)

What do the adult Inklings do? Do they even exist in this world?

>Order has Tartar
L M A O

Attached: D-K7FuPU8AApr7J.jpg (848x1199, 152K)

Pearl is 21
Callie and Marie are both 20
And Cuttlefish is well over 100
Yes, there are adult squids in the world

Attached: nyoomy kiss.png (714x1000, 855K)

Yeah and Agent 3 and 8 and Cap’n Cuttlefish to keep his ass in check

>Order wins
>inkopolis becomes a police state
Either way, the only person who wins is Sheldon, who profits off of the splatfest itself and the resulting logical extremes of either result.

>when Splatoon does Shin Mega Ten way better than Fire Emblem

Attached: 70565747_p0.jpg (600x606, 275K)

Hold the fucking phone

Attached: 6rtjji6iwa331.png (1502x855, 1.75M)

Maybe it's just because I'm unfamiliar with Fire Emblem, but what does FE have to do with SMT?

Attached: DuNeTaWVAAA1zWp.png (448x633, 218K)

Well of course Chaos would win in Gibberishland

Either way, people are going to feel very bittersweet about this splatfest, just because both Pearl and Marina ended up being huge megalomaniacs who will be directly responsible for the suffering of millions of people up until Agent 5 comes in and saves Inkopolis from whatever horrid regime they've created, or possibly run.

Or they get hypnotized by Octavio into making things bad

Let's do some 64d chess and have no one participate in the Splatfest. What's Nintendo going to do then?

>He doesn't know about the great weeb bait and switch
I almost feel sorry for informing you
youtube.com/watch?v=OK5-EIzDtKo

Attached: Tokyo-Mirage-Sessions.jpg (2000x1415, 3.32M)

A police state is more interesting than post apocalyptic setting #4002

Oh that's right, i forgot about that.
Didn't it just end up being a waifu simulator and nothing more, or something along those lines?

Attached: inquisitive muffin.jpg (1536x2048, 434K)

>E3 announcement of a Fire Emblem x SMT crossover
>People hype and theorize for almost 2 years, expecting strategy of FE with the brutal difficulty of SMT where characters from both franchises interact with each other
>Ended up being a persona like Idol game with FE based Personas
I mean, the gameplay itself is good but man was that an enormous letdown

That means Neutral wins and Mr Grizz brings about the apocalypse

>Chaos has fly fish

Attached: 1563208896695.png (990x990, 740K)

Imagine not being on the side with Marina and Marie.

Then fuck Chaos with a thousand burning suns

>Chaos wins, open boarders for all octarians, 10 years later Inkopolis is submitted to the religion of Isclam
>Order wins everyone is monitored ala Shimoneta where your sporks get confiscated and you need a turf war loicense

Attached: yukari.jpg (400x349, 39K)

>The Splatfest starts early in the morning and not at midnight
Night is comfier for Splatfests

Don't forget the cutest agent

Attached: 1563326852695.png (768x1024, 665K)

Fresh duds for coro coro

Attached: D_qHgKWXsAA0TUb.jpg (800x991, 230K)

It tried to be Persona but with a bog standard story and shit combat mechanics and insufferable characters
Dungeon design and Barry Goodman were about the only decent things about it

Attached: DspYXR4UcAArOB0.jpg (938x612, 89K)

Attached: 1561494707573.png (486x537, 198K)

Good Lord, every time I see Marina's belly, I want to kiss it
Profusely.

Attached: kiss the tum.jpg (2255x3220, 2.13M)

holy shit Marina is sexy

Nintendo keeps doing it

i forgot how based Barry was
god i love Marina so goddamn much

Attached: _iida_splatoon_series_and_etc_drawn_by_kashu_hizake_975a2fba86b2b9c20fa1585e5e6d6fb4.png (900x1600, 1.5M)

Get off Yea Forums, Pearl

Attached: 1560588590972.jpg (764x1024, 590K)

Arms dealers always win

Put splatoon is already a post apocalyptic game

No

Attached: nibl a marina.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

Hey kid do you have a license for that furry post

Well someone's having all these kids, so I imagine there have to be adults. As to where they are, they just work, I guess.
Teen Inklings (and Octolings) make money on the side doing odd jobs such as Salmon Runs, but I'd guess the more usual office jobs, maybe even doctors and some construction work is where the adults are. Though there was an interview that said that most of the Splatoon world is actually run by the little jellyfish dudes you see around Inkopolis, but obviously other species work too, evidenced by the the various store owners.

It's difficult to tell where childhood ends and adulthood starts with Inklings and Octolings. The Squid Sisters and Off the Hook are adults, but only Marina looks any more mature than your common cephalopod-kid. I kinda wonder if Splatoon 3 will address it at all. Obviously not as a plot point, but just as a "oh, hey look, adult inklings in the background. They're doing stuff. Well that answers that."

Attached: Splatoon (15).png (920x1421, 368K)

not him but i'd rather have that than Fallout

Pearl is so lucky she gets to bang that every night

>when u realize that the fest outcome will determime an aesthetic change to inkopolis after development ends and there won't be a splatoon 3

Since when does chaos mean brown desert wasteland when most of the Splatoon world is covered in water?

Most people have Mad Max on their minds.

Do you actually find art like that attractive?

>there won't be a splatoon 3
fuck off splatoon and splatoon 2 have already sold as much as all fire emblem games combined
There is no reason for there not to be a Splatton 3

What's a more chaotic change for Waterworld than desert land

>and there won't be a splatoon 3
Splatoon has been a breakout success for Nintendo. There's not even a half of a micron of a chance they'll leave the series dormant after 2. It might be a little while before a proper 3rd game is made (either waiting for the next console, or just taking more time to have an even more complete game at launch) but it'll definitely happen.

I can't wait till off the hook is broken up in splat 3 so /u/ fags will fuck off

post human apocalypse
squid society is thriving

Most of our world is covered in water, too. Barren wasteland is just easy storytelling shorthand for shitty rule or lack thereof.

don't be mad because you have a micropenis

Attached: 1557633234484.png (805x672, 357K)

I'm mad because sjws keep trying to make good girls like pearl into race mixing dykes

I just thought it was cute.
But yes.

Attached: 1544617907378.png (507x636, 203K)

Attached: disgruntled child.jpg (800x533, 61K)

>replying to it
why

Attached: let him rot.png (300x300, 8K)

Oh, blow it out your ass. There's far worse out there.

Attached: you.jpg (480x360, 21K)

The combat was great, what the hell.

It was strange journey combat but with flashy 40 second cutscene attacks you couldn't skip
It was shit

I'd make fun of you, but living in the ugliest state is bad enough.

Boy, I love having to watch the same ever-growing animations a billion times while hoping the game takes pity on me and lets me interact a little by throwing in an RNG extra session.

>ugliest state
Hey, we're not pretty, but we're literally on the other side of the continent from New Jersey, so you're way off.

NoA doesn't like spending money, they are Jewish as all fuck. I guarantee you they went with the cheapest possible option on making the shirts and then went with the lowest possible estimate of how many they thought would sell, even though they could have made as much of these as they've made of shirts for all their other properties combined and every single one of them would have sold within the year. It never ceases to baffle me how braindead these companies are when it comes to merch. They don't know what won't sell so they make a bunch of garbage no one wants, then when they finally have a product that they know will sell, they hesitate on going all-in and wind up just pissing everyone off while losing potential sales. Fuck NoA for being pissbaby retards yet again and fuck everyone who was lucky enough to get a shirt, I know it's stupid to care that much about shirts but I'm tired of this shit constantly happening. We didn't even get a domestic order of shirts for Splatoon 1's final splatfest, but that was mostly because King of Games makes small, high-quality runs and there's no fuckin way NoA would have sprung for that, and it's doubtful KoG would have either.

Attached: 1549776186754.jpg (626x457, 40K)

Attached: mariena.png (1280x768, 485K)

I was thinking nonstop Salmon Run rather than desert.

Hoy.

Attached: squalter.jpg (386x343, 36K)

you'd better make marinathan too you squigger

Attached: tummer.jpg (946x1384, 119K)

How tough are squidlings? I imagine since they're squids even a neet could crush them one-handed if they got a grip, or rip their limbs off if they used both hands.

>It's almost splatfest time

The end came dinner than expected...

It's too bad that there aren't Pearl and Marina solo songs based on this final splatfest.

Ebb and flow is marina's solo song. Whatever that thing was in octo expansion was pearls

that was just a prototype and a joke. We need a full Pearl metal song and something new for Marina.

They wouldn't put out solos they only became successful as a team

Attached: kawaii.png (2048x3171, 2.4M)

real adult inklings and octos look like this

Attached: 6oltqi9pfqu01.png (950x494, 446K)

Does anybody know what that weapon with the weird bouncing bubbles is? I haven't played this game in a while.

Attached: 77dnggcadui11.jpg (1242x2208, 236K)

Bloblobber

Attached: rpboico7hfd11[1].png (774x679, 463K)

>tfw no splatoon FPS spin off with this artstyle, during the great war

Huh. Is it any good?

I'm going to need some sort of Jet Set Radio clone set in the Splatoon universe to tide me over until Splatoon 3.

It's pretty good. Not broken but very useable. Helps to have the right abilities on it too

Orderchads report in

Attached: 1495598617847.jpg (839x1080, 57K)

Anybody have the map schedule for the splatfest?

>orderfags
Order is but a part of Chaos. Chaos is whole, Order is an arbitrary selected part of it.
Fuck orderfags.

>Octo Expansion made me git gud enough to sometimes be able to carry a team of shitters
>feel like I'm letting my team down when I can't

Attached: 1562402374898.png (540x540, 112K)

Chaoskiddies don't stand a chance

That game is good though.

Attached: 1514489304346.jpg (516x664, 115K)

Reminder that if it weren't for Pearl, Marina wouldn't even be where she is now.

>tfw Texas

24 hours remain

if it was on its own it would have been decent, but considering this was supposed to be a SMTxFE crossover game its absolute garbage and should be trashed on sight.
how did they even get the idea to pull this idolshit when it was supposed to be a SMTxFE crossover game.