I WILL POST THIS PICTURE EVERY DAY UNTIL METAL GEAR RISING 2 IS ANNOUNCED

I WILL POST THIS PICTURE EVERY DAY UNTIL METAL GEAR RISING 2 IS ANNOUNCED
DAY 26

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

_____

Sorry for the late thread, have a good thread.

Attached: photo.png (250x251, 77K)

Your willpower is commendable, user. Sadly I do not think it will be enough

Keep fighting the good fight user, I still believe in you.

My will and my hype will make it happen.

Attached: tumblr_n6yqxrjrZh1qjzrsdo1_1280.png (855x468, 464K)

I'm with you user! Keep posting!

I have a funny idea.
Konami have a thing to send messages. Normally it's for support or some non important things. But in the past, it was showed they actually listen to the things posted in this since it was because of fan outcries in this that Kojima returned for mg when a succesor was found, or when six days of fallujah sadly got cancelled because of people spamming the shit of Konami to cancel the game.

What if we spam Konami like madmens about a mgr2 and why we want a sequel ?

Attached: MonsoonI4.png (933x769, 563K)

That plan is so crazy that it just might work.

Since they teased at Armstrong's ideology having an effect on Raiden at the end do you think a sequel would actually make him the villain?
Perhaps pull the old switcheroo where he's the protagonist for half the game or maybe even do a MGS2 and have a brand new protag, despite marketing making you think Raiden will be the protag again.

I don't see why they shouldn't make one...I mean, it was a successful game. And it's not like Konami is making anything but pachinko stuff now.

You're batshit insane!

It might work...

>they used the same red eye glow for Nier
Impressive

Nah, he won't be a villain. I think he more like fused his own ideologies with Armstrong's. Would be cool if he was a chaotic neutral type of guy.

New Rising would be Konami going nuclear against cyborg Kojima, and he tries to beat you by playing crappy Code Talker dialogue.

They may do that, with a timejump, rest of the game you would play as an adult George (he's a cyborg remember) with the support of Boris, sunny + Otacon, and Little John + Rosemary to hunt down Raiden.

Or maybe we will play as raiden for the whole game, but I don't think raiden will end well at the end. He probably will die.

Attached: 300px-HOT_FUH_DAY.jpg (300x177, 14K)

Kojima had nothing to do with rising. Even the producer of Rising is still at Konami (and based on the fact he's with the zoe1 director the producer of all the new projects beside the pes, it seem he want Konami to slowly return.)

user they only made 3 pachinko since 2018. In comparaison they made 6 pachinko in 2016 alone. Pachinko business is dead.
And they released 6 games last year. Even if a good chunk of it was some remaster/rerelease.

Well they have Fox Engine, which runs well even on a potato pc, might as well dev games with it.

But who would it be?
An OC or someone we already know?

Fuck that I dont want to play as a retarded nigger

I think the fox engine only is used by the pes and MG team.
MG team actually got some old members back, like the main programmer of mgs1-2-3 who left more or less at the same time as Fukushima and returned at the end of 2017.
With all the old members at the team, I doubt they are doing nothing, they may do a remake of mgs1/3. For a rising 2 you would need platinum. (but the director at plat still is a MG fan. So no worry.)

What if cowabunga kid had... Sam's moveset?
+ we would see an adult Sunny who probably would be very cute considering she is already cute at 11. (you better not do anything user this is illegal.)

Attached: 220px-Sunny-Rising.png (220x305, 80K)

>11 years old
I refuse to believe this is the body of a 11 years old. Kids don't look like this.

Attached: sunny-metal-gear-rising-1.jpg (640x428, 99K)

I had bigger boobs when I was 11

That was because you were fat user

Naw mate, puberty just hit me like a truck and very early

Post proof

Attached: 1562860517074.png (256x224, 2K)

This will be impressive if you're doing this by Christmas eve.

I don't have pics from back then, this was before camera phones. I'm 34D now

Raiden had a hard life, it's time to let him rest.

What the fuck is 34D

It will soon be a month.
If I can do a month. I can do several month.
... If we are lucky mgr2 will be announced at gamescom or the games award (like mgrr for this one)

I give hope to the hopeless.

Attached: lhnmPuS_d.jpg (640x360, 10K)

Not yet considering mgrr ending when he's not resting at all.
The writer of MGRR also said he would love redoing mgs:r because the game was cancelled quite late in development (they needed 6 more month but Kojima didn't wanted. Ironic since he had to work for 5 years on V.)

Godspeed, my brother

I don't remember pic related in V, there was a cutscene for the MSF guys?

maybe he became less retarded and lose his accent his age

user.. this was in survive

What would you want it to be?
>A direct sequel to the first game and the Desperado conflict
>A sequel with little or no connection to the plot of the first
>The original idea for the first game, Raiden escaping from the Patriots

I've waited for DMC5
I'll wait for this too.

Attached: _.png (521x521, 612K)

Ehhhhhh there was a single player story in survive? I thought the game was multi-player only like it was supposed to back in 2017... They made a story in less than a year?

Is it good? Or at least alright like the mga stories?

>All the good characters are dead and chopped up into pieces for good measure
>Raiden already had his entire belief system broken, probably stopped watching Samurai movies altogether
>Raiden left Maverick
>Doktor vowed to stop his research on warfare cybernetics
I want it to happen, but I also know that pretty much nothing from the first game can be carried over and thus any sequel is destined to be shit.

Attached: mgr ending.jpg (1080x1300, 336K)

A direct Sequel to mgrr.
Have the plot of mgs:r for a proper mgs6. Have the raiden plot for one part of the game, and have solid snake for the other.

Attached: 1555765298548.gif (485x601, 1.37M)

The writer is apparently still at konami. There's still some hope.
And Bladewolf still is alive user. And let's not forget the whole cast of Rising was completely new at the time, they maybe can do something kino again.

a sign

Attached: nice.png (364x351, 61K)

Metal Gear is dead sadly.

Looks like you've got your own war to fight, user. Good luck.

Why would it be? We have most of the old kojipro staff here. Including all the main Konami guys who worked on mgrr. At least it's sure for the producer, it's unsure for the writer but likely.

I wouldn't mind one bit if MGR's canon takes over desu. It's not like it ever had Kojima's blessing and it clearly doesn't need it.

Based user, keep up the good work

Attached: 1490391843285.jpg (854x1140, 705K)

It was not just Armstrong with every boss Raiden was fighting a part of himself. By the end of the game Raiden became honest with himself and stopped being constricted by morals that werent his

Even the boss fight themes point out to that, it's literally impossible to tell if the songs are talking about the bosses or Raiden.

Goddamn, this game was so perfect.

MGRR is now confirmed canon.
While survive is non canon, the time anomalies only used things from canon games, and there's a shitload of Rising weapons in Survive. (mass produced weapons + Khamsin axe since his weapon wasn't Taken by Raiden.)

Attached: XfyL9hn_d.jpg (640x360, 10K)

good thread

Attached: ThisIsBased.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Shurfife is unironically a pretty good game. If they named it MGSV: Survive and marketed it as an expansion no one would have given a shit.

Do you have more stuff like pic related? shits cool

How do you know Survive isn't canon? Nothing contradicts it.

The game actually was marketed as a stand alone expansion, even the producer said it's nothing more than a "new MGSV experience, similar to MGO3", there's also a big V in the title for a reason. there's also a rumour saying it was at first a MGO3 expansion that was made stand alone with new contents, because MGO3 was already dead in 2016.

Release this game when Kojima was still here, and it would have been far less hated, and probably would just have been considered as a weird game like MGA1-2. The game was announced at the WORST time of Konami, and just after the Pachinko, it was an early death sentence for the game.
Non canon or not, it doesn't matter since everything is retconned at the end by the time travel.

Attached: Kikongo hunting unit.png (1600x900, 1.62M)

Reported for rascism. Yikes

What if I told you that the wandering MSF soldiers are the characters from Survive

Can't, Survive bad ending is before the normal ending.
Survive bad ending -> Timeloop -> start of survive -> story of survive -> repeat until Good ending is made -> Survive good ending -> loop is broken.