Just finished this and I honestly consider it better than any Souls game...

Just finished this and I honestly consider it better than any Souls game. What reason has Yea Forums contrived to claim that it somehow isn't good?

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 13K)

because Yea Forums is full of retarded trannies who want to jerk off their tiny little dicks over dark souls being "hard" when all they do is play dressup barbie with their character because the games are easy and piss and there is fuckall to do as an endgame

>Believing Yea Forums
The same goobers who claimed the new God of War was not going to sell. The same retards who cried over puddles and muh sun. The same retards who said the Switch was going to be a leapfrog like failure. Yea Forums is always wrong.

>No build variety
>No multiplayer
Basically these. They make the game has way less replayability compared to Soul games

I loved the game, but it's very flavor of the month and that's it. Bought it in April, bought it, and deleted it instantly

>muh stats
>muh different movesets

sekiro is shit

Not on Switch

*beat it. Damn typo

Combat looks great but it's just a DDR simulator you just respond to the prompts you see on screen. There's no need to be proactive, it's almost entirely reactive.

Yea Forums is pissed they can't summon others to finish the game for them

What the hell are you saying "it's reactive not proactive"? Have you even played the game? Stupid question, obviously you haven't

Beating sword saint Isshin actually made me feel accomplished. 11/10 game, DLC is going to be fucking based

I think it upset PvP autists who spent thousands of hours lagstabbing their opponents in Soulsborne.

>no multiplayer
Really no more discussion beyond that. Time to close the thread OP.

you'll never play it again.
Dark Souls is immortal, shaped gaming for decades to come and is still a popular game poeple play every day

It would be the best one if it didn't look like shit

>if it didn't look like shit
??

Attached: Sekino.jpg (4000x4055, 3.52M)

it's a fine game for a couple playthroughs, but that's it. R1 + L1 gameplay won't keep you entertained forever, and there's no character building or multiplayer. It's good, but quickly forgotten.

How the fuck do i get good at the jump or dodge minigame? If i try to think about the decision i'm definitely going to eat whatever it is so i need to train myself to do it without thinking at all, but that only happens after i die at least 50 times for every boss. I've even done it and upgraded the feather tool thing so now i need to make a 3-way decision in about 0.1s.

Attached: emma.jpg (711x620, 39K)

>Shaped gaming for decades
Lmao what?

Pay more attention to what the enemy is specifically doing instead of what you're trying to do and you'll realise you have far more time to react than you think.

It's not a PS4 exclusive, so there's no NEVER EVER shitposting potential and Yea Forums doesn't care about actual video games.

>Pay more attention to what the enemy is specifically doing
Faggot Genichiro always make a cloud of dust before him to make it difficult for the player to recognise his next move.

Attached: Sekiro.png (318x392, 150K)

better than souls in combat

just that, it falls flat in atmosphere, enviroment details, ost, and replayability

Attached: 1554325215351.png (841x897, 519K)

Despite souls games having the shallowest rpg elements imaginable many people only played the series for those elements.

High wall of lothric and the first zone of Bloodborne look way better and much detailed than the entirety of Sekiro

>fight new enemy
>see red flash prompt
>have no idea if it's going to be a grab or thrust
That's just sad

His sword glows. You can see it's position and know if it's a thrust or swipe.

Like this guy said you have 0.1s to react.

Then don't play. What do you want me to say. Adapt or give up.

based

Attached: 1559127816457.jpg (1000x1000, 183K)

RUN AWAY NIGGA

rent free

It isn't since reliability is gutted.
It's a really fun for a first run but does not compare to the amount of things you can do in souls, including stealth builds, 4 types of mages, and all the weapons.
And that's not including the online ecosystem of warring covenants.

I've never replayed any Souls game either because I don't replay games in general.

parry simulator 0/10

Too bad, that means you missed out at least of half the content.

>the combat is in reality a downgrade

if the games are easy and piss why would they call them hard in the first place?

Attached: 1557148978393.jpg (612x380, 86K)

It's good, but not legendary like Souls/BB.
Stealth is cool but it's just a watered down Metal Gear corner/ledge kill simulator.

cant run

Attached: 1555644571149.png (600x600, 431K)

i think its because you caught v on a hyperbole tangent or something. They just think sekiro isnt as good as bloodborne or dark souls.
None the less I do like this a lot. The parrying system is fast and a decent parry looks rad as fuck.

how? its more than just simply roll and attack, also it looks cooler

Attached: 1557563204729.jpg (610x457, 103K)

It simply is not.

Attached: Kemari.png (840x626, 606K)

I finished it recently as well and what the fuck was the deal with the big stink about the game's difficulty? I remember hearing all sorts of faggot game journos and """""influencers"""""" complaining about how Sekiro was literally impossible, when it's definitely easier than any Soulsborne game. The only bosses that gave me pause were Lady Butterfly (which was the first boss I fought and forcecd me to git gud at deflecting), Demon of Hatred (because it's bullshit) and Isshin Ashina. Pretty much every other boss I beat on the first attempt, and I don't say that to be all "hurr look at me I'm such a big dick hardass elite gaymer." The game's easy overall.

>one weapon
>no use of range at all
>basically quick time events, you're forced to react to what the enemy do and press the right button for it

Yeah it's parryspam and attack.
Souls has ton more depth and is about precise positioning and spacing, especially if you use a big weapon or one with a sweetspot like a halbert.
If you just played DS with a longsword and R1 mashed then yea I can see how you'd mistake Sekiro for having "better" combat.

>pic unrelated

what did he mean by this?

>precise positioning and spacing
>its still r1 and circle

>demon of hatred
>bullshit
He's a dodge boss and you can just parry his stomp.

>Demon of Hatred (because it's bullshit)
Only boss I liked. Maybe because it's a Souls boss and they reverse mechanics for him and don't tell you. It's better to dodge him than parry.

its more complex than dark souls combat so its better

just cope

>rock, paper, scissors is more complex
stop baiting now thanks

Great game to play through, but only once. Deflecting got old even by the end of the first playthrough, and the skill tree and prosthetic upgrade tree are both dumb. I think Elden Ring will be a much better game.

>hit and run is better

cope

>no builds
>no online
>no replayability
it's shit, OP

Let's see

>OST is complete garbage
>combat gets stale by the end of the game, no viable build diversity at all
>1 weapon and it's not even interesting
>no atmosphere (except mibu)
>maybe 2 bosses that are genuinely fun to fight (ape and genichiro)
>unrewarding exploration
>ng+ changes nothing
>most reskins of any From game by far
>no online
>no replayability at all

Sekiro is actually my least favourite From game, even DaS2 is better

zero customization
/thread

found the estoc/strightsword newbie :)

It's difficult not to be better than a piece of shit, but unfortunately for Sekiro, it too is a piece of shit.