Oblivion > Skyrim > Morrowind

Oblivion > Skyrim > Morrowind

That is the fucking order. If you disagree; you're a knife-ear.

Attached: C6uWny9WwAAtpqy.jpg (622x494, 51K)

other way around

morrowind is a game where you moon jump from place to place in a giant glitchy brown mud pit with mushrooms growing out of it. objectively thats what morrowind is. and when I played it; it was unremarkable. Then I played oblivion and shit my pants, and my aunt basically forced me out of my room because I was so addicted to that game.

fpbp

Attached: 1557462170030.gif (600x540, 785K)

>Skyrim
>Better than Oblivion

Attached: 1541819423225.jpg (325x284, 38K)

Move aside faggots patrician taste coming though
Morrowind > Oblivion >>>>>>>>> Skyrim

Yep.

Shit>Every TES game

Morrowind > Oblivion > Skyrim
Each release is more sterile and dumbed down than the last.

>Oblivion > Morrowind > Skyrim

I just can't get too much enjoyment from Skyrim. Of course the graphics and especially the combat is great, but there just aren't very many creative quests. They all have you delving into another dungeon fighting the same draugrs and bandits.

Morrowind is very outdated, but you can get used to it if you play it enough. It's storyline is fucking amazing though, and the main reason I put it over Skyrim.

Oblivion has pretty decent combat, a subpar story, but the best quests in the entire franchise.

Morrowind > Skyrim > shit > Daggerfall > Arena > gangrene > Oblivion

>Arena above ANY OTHER Elder Scrolls game
Have you even played that game?

Yes, Arena is pure garbage. I just really dislike Obilivion.

Absolutely. Oblivion is just an off-brand LotR game with watered down morrowind mechanics. It exemplifies every that's wrong with the series.

You dislike Oblivion but actually like Skyrim?
Man why do I talk to fucking people? Oblivion is shit but atleast it didn't neutered almost fucking everything.

Skyrim is and always has been a piece of shit, if it weren't for all the impregnation mods being around during the Minecraft zoomer era, it would've never been relevant. The rpg elements are awful, the CPG elements are awful, the gamebryo-tier combat somehow manages to mix the worst aspects of like 3 different combat systems. Oblivion is about as bad.

>Oblivion is bad because it has watered down Morrowind mechanics
>Skyrim is better because it has watered down Oblivion mechanics
I don't think I see your point

It is. Skyrim at least can be modded to a sex sim, Oblivion is just unsalvageable garbage.

Anyone who thinks Skyrim is better than Oblivion is a smoothbrain. Oblivion had a bunch of great side quests and guild quest lines while everything in Skyrim was boring as shit. The only thing it did better was combat which was still awful anyway.

It is objectively Skyrim > Oblivion > Morrowind
Like most games, when you look at them objectively instead of trying to impress Yea Forums with your edgy contrarian opinions, games get better with each entry.

Literally this
Oblivion is a fucking mess

Oblivion also has a ton of absolute shit and its still an unstable mess to this day
Skyrim is at least a somewhat stable game to mod
Morrowind however is a fucking masterpiece even unmodded

>any medieval fantasy setting is lotr
>implying lotr is even original and not just anglo fanfic

vanilla oblivion sure but deadly reflex makes it pretty great

>anglo fanfic
Its inspired by germanic and finnic mythology you dumbass

Skyrim is not an RPG

Attached: 1553668285723.png (621x929, 138K)

It's okay rpgs can be a little too complicated for some people

Did skyrim really only have 7 diseases jesus christ

skyrim is fucking garbage tbqh

which makes it anglo fanfic you fucking retard