Is Animal Crossing a boomer game?

Is Animal Crossing a boomer game?

Attached: boomer_crossing.png (807x711, 676K)

Pay debts, faggot.

You just know something is wrong when boomers defend it.

yes because it sure is just that easy

>Take out a loan
>Pay it back because usury is illegal

Are US zoomers not going to be in life-crippling debt from college anymore?

If you can't post it on /vr/ then it's not boomer

>unaffordable education you're stuck paying back your entire adult life
Wow, so easy.

boomer/zoomer word filter when!? I hate this shit!

It's not easy, but you do need to pay it back. Only take loans if you're sure you can handle it.

It really is. Just come the shore every morning and sell any shells you find. Sell some fruit, dig for fossils, sell shit you find at the dump.

I don't think you understand what usury means.

>haha dude just don't get an education even though we've been preparing and pressuring you into doing so your first 18 years of life

Why did you go out of state? Why didn't you work during school or at least summer? Why didn't you have any scholarships? Why didn't you try harder to secure a position before you graduated? You did EVERYTHING wrong, and you kept borrowing money, and you act like you're the victim!

You could have stopped at any time if you weren't moving towards a career. You can't blame anyone but yourself for continuing to take the money for 4+ years.

>didn't have to go into debt because my uni cost the equivalent of around $1700 a year and i could pay it washing dishes twice a week along with plenty of excess money for partying
lol america

This is honestly the biggest issue
Once colleges realized students will just get loans from banks or the government to pay for it, they realized they had an inelastic good and could price gouge like crazy
And it doesn’t help that the building glut of college grads has reduced the monetary value of a college degree since the main appeal used to be the advantage it gave the holder over other candidates

>Only take loans if you're sure you can handle it.
Which naturally translates to "take out tons of student loans to blow your college experience on booze and sex without even considering if college is the right choice in the first place."

>not having completely free higher education

Yeah its a boomer game because the only animals zoomers ever seen is cats, dogs and chimps in the mirror

Because most people don’t expect they’ll have to be hustling out of the womb to compete with their peers for every opportunity.
It’s a race to the bottom since even if everyone hustles to get post-grad positions and opportunities, the number of opportunities doesn’t increase at the same rate that college grads do

>Going to community college while living with my parents? Ew, no thanks. I want to go to a private for-profit college and take out an extra 10k per year in housing costs because Hollywood movies told me it's one big party where everyone gets laid!
>Woah? Why did my loan end up $40k higher than yours? I can't pay this shit back? This is all grandpa's generation's fault!

And now we're in the collective trap of all the entry level jobs wanting pre-existing experience and them having to fight for unrelated bitch jobs. FUCKING KILL ME.

it was in my home country until things went to shit, so i just hopped over the sea and never looked back

Is paying back money you owe considered a bad thing now?

>oh, you went to a community college and not yale? i don't think you're qualified for this barista position

Do you just post things that don't make sense for fun or are you an actual retard that somehow has been given access to the internet?

no, im sure they still will be

If you don't have the grades for an academic scholarship, you really need to just accept that you belong at Walmart.

Sure I'll get my shovel and dig up dinosaur bones and sell them to a Kwik-E-Mart to pay off my debts

Its always been a bad thing you fucking kike
>implying interest is owed

or starting my own business at 18 and retiring at 25 with that sweet retarded college boy investor money :DDD

Actually, I should probably point this out but “X years of experience” isn’t literal. I only found this out when I started working but it’s basically HR speak for “do you know anything about the industry or position you’re applying for”
You can honestly lie about years of experience and 99% of places (including FAANG companies) don’t bother to check in depth.
If you grab a book about a subject, do a project on that topic or practice it a bunch in your off time and learn the jargon, you can fake your way through most interviews.
The exception to this rule are things where the knowledge isn’t easily obtainable or practiceable, like applying to be a machinist

Yet the only reply I got was to ask if I just forgot to mention it.

Government aid is the reason education is so expensive. You think a free market would result in a "diversity coordinator" receiving 400k a year? Laughing my ass off at all the liberals who think throwing more tax victim money at it will help.

They only tell you they need pre-existing experience as a way of letting you down easy. It means you bombed the interview. I change job types all the time because I'm crazy, but I'm not retarded or inflexible, so I pretty much get a job at every single interview I go to. I've beaten out people with more experience than me in the past. You people just suck.

>implying scholarships have infinite money
The scholarships I applied to had 4.0 student surpluses. The issue is that once you account for shit like metrics and grades, then you start to get into intangibles or uncontrollables and it becomes a crap shoot

What is my incentive to loan a complete stranger money if I am not going to profit from this exchange if not from interest? Collateral is a nuisance and I just need to stash that shit somewhere so it doesn't come to harm, which will probably cost me storage fees since I don't want some bum's shit hanging around my property
>b-b-but Jews!!!! Usury!!!
good thing pulling yourself up by the bootstraps I guess

The current far-left reddit circlejerk is trying to claim that it's boomer's fault that you have to pay back your loans. Of course it's bleeding over to Yea Forums now too

im glad these degenerates are in debt

I'm not talking about in highschool, but in college! Two thirds of students treat it like four years to jerk off and delay going into the work force.

Face it boys
We're in a social-economic depression.
We're the beginning of every Government distopian movie. Next thing you know, we'll be having Ultimate Death Football for the lucky few who are given a chance to escape crippling poverty, all the while being spoonfeed corporate retail advertisements, our every movement, digital or otherwise, being monitored 24/7.
We are damn close to having another Hitler on our hands, and we'll truly be fucked if he wins a second time. Next thing you know, we're ten times behind the rest of the world, while the corporations suck us dry.
They always tell us, 'if you don't like it here, you can always move'.
Yeah well, that requires money, and connections, and a country that doesn't hate yours.

It is in animal cross though
You have zero living expenses and no pressure on a time limit for loan repayment

I don't have any sympathy for people who go to college to be like the movies and join a frat or sorority to get wasted every day and get put on academic probation.

>What is my incentive to loan a complete stranger money
none you fucking kike

Nook isn't a capitalist and this is the most annoying take to conflate the two. He literally gives you houses with no strings attached besides the hope that you might some day repay him for the work. Any animal crossing game where interest would need to be paid would be a god damn nightmare.

Brainlet cope.

enjoy your crippling debt and no job lol, i'm sure your degree in african american history will do wonders in the amazon warehouse worker lottery
oh no, you didn't get it again, back to your tent under the freeway i guess :^)

Brainlets are the ones with student debt. If you went to college without a plan, you're a fucking retard.

seething

Attached: 2f7 (1).jpg (601x508, 31K)

uh oh, starbucks is closing, no more internet for you today!

The government should just force poor families into vocational training and also strip their voting rights

this except for everybody
democracy was clearly a mistake

>usury is illegal
No but it should be

>Starbucks
No wonder you're poor.

I have a master's you fucking faggot. I'm not saying "no one should go to college", I'm saying that it's not the only or best option for most people, and that if you do go, you need to do your fucking research. Figure out what you want to do BEFORE you go, if you do decide to switch, do it early, bust your ass in classes, and most importantly, make industrial and/or academic connections BEFORE you graduate! A degree is absolutely meaningless compared to a good recomendation.

Retard, just say you're 1/32th Native American like everyone else. It's not like they'll DNA test you. You suddenly get $20k in minority scholarships easily

Holy fuck is America ever fucked. Two thirds of them don't even pay taxes

Attached: debt.png (547x403, 77K)

>me
>poor
lmao, aren't you the one who can't pay back a tiny widdle student debt?

I'm not in debt.

>blaming the lender for expecting their money back instead of the pied piper universities who seduced you into getting that loan in the first place, ate up all that money, wasted it all on lazy faculty and useless programs, and then spit you back into the real world without marketable skills or a path to a career to be able to pay that loan back

Do you have $68k? If not, you are in debt, see

cool, i own two houses

>Oh, you got your Masters in Gender Studies at Yale? I guess there might be a part time opening for a barista. Starting wage is $10/hr

In Detroit?

>generous loan
>easily repayable with a few afternoons casual work
>no interest, ever
>issuer of loans is a real member of the local community, not a faceless corp

Yeah, seems like a pretty good boomer simulator to me.

I went to community. Dont owe a damn thing