Other urls found in this thread:

s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/r9k/image/1563/21/1563213862782.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's a lot more discord screencaps on Yea Forums recently
did you guys decide to use it

Fuck discord and the fags that use it

i've been using it because i'm not a reclusive faggot

did she deserve it?

Attached: IMG_20190715_173401.jpg (529x598, 32K)

What

based lefties changing the board culture through attrition

She got what she wanted, kinda.

Attached: bianca.png (1782x718, 291K)

Someone post the check em version

animefags are worse than bronies and furries

there I said it

I think her father either choked her out during sex or made her swallow some heavy shit, all while

s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/r9k/image/1563/21/1563213862782.png

He's right.
Discord is a cesspool of scum.

you're not wrong at all, and i like some anime. weebs are the fucking worst.

stupid games, stupid prizes. it is unfortunate but that's what happens when you put yourself out there.

Attached: f2b[1].jpg (567x709, 347K)

fuck you i thought that black smear was a bug on my screen

Nope, Yea Forums as a collective doesn't have a clue of anything

she's a woman. Do you even need to ask?

not anymore thanks to cuck and blacked fags

im in a server with an illegal immigrant who i once considered reporting to ICE because shes also just a crazy fucked up bitch

Attached: illegal.png (1081x477, 49K)

this bitch seems familiar, I think she used to have a G+ account.

kek

Attached: vancleefe.png (930x156, 13K)

They're really not. Shit like this is the exception, furries raping and killing shit is normal. The art is also eye cancer, at least anime girls are cute to look at.

animefags have been getting worse and worse thanks to anime getting more popular over the years

>join a discord server for depression
>9, 10, and 11 year olds are present
>realize its literally full of pedos who are targeting vulnerable CHILDREN
>tfw the server still exists

Attached: 894243878f500c88cda8ada14f48fd0d.png (677x770, 85K)

i dunno
weebs are embarrassing but notnworse than furries
i can count on one hand the times weebs have ever killed someone but furries fucking kill animals and rape their corpses, en masse
so

What is Mind Breaking?

Attached: smugmofo.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

discord is the worst

well i think he means those types of weebs that have the cringy godawful catgirl avatars that tries to get everyone to ERP with them. in my book catgirls and furries are one in the same. although Trannies takes the cake in regards of being the king of cringe.

Alvin

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DISCORD PEDOS

fuck off you f/a/ggot

Attached: IMG_20190622_024259.png (781x483, 16K)

wtf I love discord now

Cringey discord tranny faggot. This is onions. This is onions. This is based.

Yeah, I'm starting to think it isn't anime, it's discord that's the problem here.

i mean isn't Yea Forums also filled with pedos
i don't think you can act any better

>join a discord server for depression
fucking pathetic,circlejerks like that are the worst and your scum for even joining it

Attached: 1558972363190.jpg (1200x674, 415K)

being apart of any fandom is pretty cringe Desu this is why i stay away from circlejerk shit like discord and anime fan sites ETC.

There's quite a bit of overlap in those three communities. Obviously more animal fuckers in the other two but there's a repulsive number of trannies and people with other mental disorders in anime communities.

i didn't understand what people meant with discordfags since i only used it to play with friends and for that discord was as good as anything else
but then i joined one of those community discords and wished i could delete everything i had seen from my memory 5 minutes later

i wanted to help people who were depressed. I did somewhat, but I left after it became aparant there were pedos who were just grooming depressed children.

reported it to discord staff, never heard anything back

hes right.

Yea Forums, /pol/ and Yea Forums are the shittiest boards when it come to ontopic threads but they are the best when used as shitposting ground.

trannies are subhuman so yes I am better

>who i once considered reporting to ICE because shes also just a crazy fucked up bitch
Fucking do it already, quit being a pussy.

When was the last time you actually heard of a brony being any way relevant nowadays?

Attached: 1539672270178.jpg (700x505, 215K)

>reported it to discord staff
You just increased the pedo population.

I genuinely used to not believe in the discord tranny/bogeyman meme until my friend who plays XIV invited me to one. They circlejerk their bad decisions in life and sometimes raid boards on Yea Forums, but nothing serious or big. I ERP a lot is why I'm in such close contact with people like this.

No

>i'm not a reclusive faggot
user, i think you are on the wrong image board

I bet they're asian because they're all mentally ill

she left the server because she couldnt handle the fact we weren't hardcore leftists who wanted to firebomb ice facilities. i dont have her contact info, i just know what state she lives in. ICE needs more to go on then that.

wdym

>I ERP a lot
Die.

Attached: 12.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Everybody who uses Discord is a pedophile (enabler).

Ever wonder why Chris Hanson stopped doing his magic? Because the internet changed. Nobody uses classic, open chat rooms anymore. They're preying on kids in much less public communities now.

Don't enable pedophiles. Don't use Discord.

Attached: mapPQK6.jpg (500x500, 31K)

makes sense honestly. you have to wonder the amount of metal fucking gymnastics it takes to spam Yea Forums day in and day out with the endless fucking tranny threads. it has to be from none other than trannies themselves.

I mean discord staff are a bunch of pedophile furries.

no wonder they never did anything. maybe i shoulda asked the FBI to look into it... i feel foolish now

Attached: ''toxic masculinity''.png (1080x1358, 835K)

fuck discord but he's right

Attached: __endou_saya_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_ina_gokihoihoi__8bf2f2a5704a98f1a6289a2c0844b60a.jpg (819x1024, 72K)

that user is kinda based

>I ERP a lot

Attached: infidel.jpg (696x386, 62K)