Why does the modern audience despise anything slow and methodical...

Why does the modern audience despise anything slow and methodical? Why do they loathe anything that requires actual thought and strategy? Why must every shooter that is released always be dumbed down, both in mechanics and gameplay, to cater to a crowd whose IQ barely eclipses single digits? Why must everything revolve around one weapon and one weapon only? Why must everything be this ADHD fueled repetitive slop where the goal is to shut down your brain?

Attached: feb1168de3899b87b43924accd3e93b8.jpg (5120x2880, 1.73M)

selling to a wider audience

When big companies spend a lot of money making a game they have to sell it to a lot of people, this means they will do everything they can to appeal to as many people as possible - thus creating soulless vydia.

I hate the people who like Titanfall 2 too bud.

Attached: b84e3712f0951672f5dc04022bd1d8d5d4fe660befd34929c96b04452fabc6d7_1.jpg.jpg (480x595, 34K)

Because people use their brain doing something productive for at least 8 hours a day. Videogames for them are just a distraction.
literally have sex

But doesn't that just lead to general market saturation of one type of product, meaning, by not setting themselves apart, they were doomed as soon as the released "ADHD Shooter #476"?

I have two kids with my third on the way. Yes, I'm sure the people coming home and playing these ADHD shooters were using their brain 8 hours straight and doing productive things. I'm willing to wager the majority of the people who do enjoy this type of entertainment mostly work retail.

>productive PEOPLE
Shut the fuck up jew I've had many jobs, everyone there is only concerned about leaving, only fags like you leave after laying pipe for 12 hours to play some gay shit like Overwatch instead of Arma 3

>But doesn't that just lead to general market saturation of one type of produc
I don't know man just look at Call of Duty, literally the same game being released over and over and retards eat that shit up.
It's all about making the game as dumbed down as possible and mass marketing, that's what sell nowdays

battle royale games are the most slow and methodical games ever created, and they are the most popular, you're wrong on every level

games from the last 10 years and before had much more action than br games where you do absolutely nothing for minutes at a time

>the most slow
okay
>and methodical
no

>BR games
>Slow and methodical
N'ah m8. They're fast paced, always be doing something trash.

>fast paced BR
Maybe if you're playing girl games like Apex and Fortnite. Arma and Pubg and to a lesser extent CSGO Blacksite all have that operator swaggerr to them.

I don't see how PUBG is any different than Fortnite and Apex, honestly.

Cause pubg has guns that aren't farts

>use their brain
Maybe if you're engineer or programmer. Most of the jobs are so menial that any brain dead person can do. I'm not saying they don't tire people out but saying they're very complicated and require much intelligence is an overstatement.

>Why does the modern audience despise anything slow and methodical
because they lack patience and are overall too retarded to figure even simple puzzles
there's a reason genres like assfaggot and battle royales are so popular nowadays (shooters too), the player controls a single fag and that's it

>complains about Modern Audiences liking shit games
>posts Gears of War
?????

Not OP but Gears is/was more strategic than something like CoD where you just sprint around throw nades at objective points. The most strategic those games get is to spawn trap your opponents which doesn't take that much skill either.

It's a cover based shooter, gears of war was always a popcorn game

>jew
Go back you do not belong here.

>programmer
Only if your a bugman or npc that enjoys sitting on his ass doing nothing and hardly gets paid.

The modern audience fucking loves Dark Souls and CS:GO
How much more slow paced can you get?

Oh yeah it's pol to hate das Juden. There's no vaild reason to hate a group of people who don't intermingle that drain various nations of their resources and leave. Then while draining these national they choose to gain political power by also destroying the nations identity with their degeneracy. Did you know that many of the germans began allying themselves with the Nazis because the Jews were bringing in Gypsy Crossdressers (alot of the books burnt were of this sexual nature with things like Pedo fantasies too). Ever wonder why the Torah was written while the entire Jewish clan was imprisoned in Babylon? Because every so often they gain power and fuck it up until everyone is so pissed at them they get enslaved as revenge. As the liberals would say, the Jews are problematic.

>CS:GO
You can go a lot more slow paced than that. I used to play ww2 online where we waited for 20 people to cram into a para plane before we airdropped on a town. The town was empty so the pilot landed in a field and picked us up again so we could attack the next town. Took 40 mins before we saw the first enemy.

It's multiplayer had a pretty high skill ceiling for a console shooter. It became less of a cover shooter and more of a wallbouncing shotgun simulator.

>Dark Souls
>Slow paced.
Dark Souls is trial and error until you learn the pattern. CS:GO isn't that slow paced either.

they are the most slow no doubt about it

synonyms and meanings for methodical also mean slow

maybe pick up a dictionary or thesaurus

if you want to win in br games you will take no risks, which means playing slow, and another word for that would be methodically

CSGO is only slow if you are a coward. Only good defensive is a strong offense. This applies to T and CT. You must find your target first, otherwise you are the target.

all br games rely on not taking risks to win, every time you lose resources in a fight is a loss that will add up in the end

I was top 50 in pubg squads and have a 28 percent win ratio in fortnite squads

all br games rely on not taking risks, the overall gameplay in any br game is slow and methodical regardless of your movement speed

Same reason Trump got elected; the vast majority of people, many of us included, are just docile, dumb and easily distracted. It's easier to make a simple game that goes after the lowest common denominator rather than trying to make something more complex and enticing to a smaller audience. The industry has been trending this way for decades; look at the current state of gaming and it's clear what direction we're headed. Sure, there's a few great gems here and there that still have the spirit of what gaming used to be, but for every one there's a million games trying to lower the bar and appeal to as many people as possible while sacrificing gameplay, story and environment / design.

>Why do they loathe anything that requires actual thought and strategy?
Because for some reason games seem to think that letting the computer decide whether or not you succeed = "thought and strategy".

pubg, fortnite, any battle royale game

Games are mainstream now so are played mostly by normies who just want to mess around for an hour of free time and get back to their life, not by the kind of utter losers on here who can legitimately invest thousands of hours into a game.

That's so fucking stupid. How the fuck can someone be going for the "lowest common denominator" when they run on the "BROWNIES OUT" message, a literally exclusive campaign? Have you ever actually thought about what you're saying?

The only way to win a BR is to hide like a Nazi

>same reason trump got elected
You mean because you lefty NWO drones wanna take my guns? That's why Trump got elected lol, Hillary Clinton was a NeoCon war monger so she's actually pretty pro gun (just not for the people). With almost all the 2020 Dem Hopefuls all advocating for major gun bans and confiscations even if they somehow bring in enough illegals to vote (guess what dems just like niggers, spics don't vote either, they have better things to do) then the dems and their roadies can enjoy the civil war lol

Play Escape from Tarkov. A real mans shooter thats not dumbed down for the masses.