Get DS4

>Get DS4
>Right grip seams scratch my palms
>Get replacement DS4
>Middle area seams are just slightly fucked up to the point where they irritate my fingers when I use the analog sticks
>Get another replacement DS4
>Seam around the R1/R2 button is scuffed and scratches my fingers
Why are these built like fucking shit? Any ideas on how to get a non-pozzed DS4?

Attached: 1235801832921.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Seems like you need to belt sand your DS4 to make you happy

The Dualshock 2s didn't have this problem, so why should I have to deal with 60$ scuffed controllers?

git gud

Maybe you got a duplicate one, where did you buy it from?

All three of them were from Amazon and I made sure the seller wasn't some literal who.

I'm not doggin you. I'm telling you that your are gonna have to do sonys job for them

You’re buying fake controllers or ones with awful cheap custom shells

Are you a retarded child that keeps hurting himself by fucking controller seams?

Read
They came in the official packaging with the typical imaginethesmell too.
I didn't say it hurt me, it just scratches up against my faggot skin.

thank fuck I'm a skeleton so I don't have the strength to break my controller no matter how hard I squeeze it.

Attached: 1500893044937.jpg (410x410, 92K)

I bought mine from walmart online and its been great. based walmart

you're a soiboi with soft woman skin.

amazon is rife with chinese knockoffs. ebay and walmart too.

Do I have to show you the current DS4 I have just to prove to you that I'm not some retard who buys controllers from HUANGCHEFYUN or some other literallywho seller?

imagine having fat american hamhands that dont fit on a controller

there is nothing you can do to prevent getting chinked user. even if it says Fullfilled by Amazon. EVEN if the seller IS Amazon

>Fat Hands
Grow up some of us are over 6'0 tall and can actually wear size L gloves. The only "Men" that like the DS4 are South Koreans

looks like you need to to same work with those sissy hands you have

Dude i've bought controllers from amazon. Even the chinese bootlegs look legit, of course they're not going make themselves suspicious. The image is a lie, the storename is a lie, the reviews are a lie, everything looks fine until you get the thing that's how they manage to sell their crap.

Little baby hands OP needs foam around the corners

If you change 3 controllers because of a slight seam imperfection instead of just using sandpaper or a nail file to fix it, then you're dumber than a woman.

how hard are you gripping your shit, also how do you hold it where u could possibly feel any seam around the r1/r2 yikes

Attached: hand.jpg (418x320, 24K)

its even possible to get a fake one from amazon as a seller, but probably rare. Its more common with SD cards, people replace them with fakes make the package look unopened and return

are your hands made of pudding or something you soft fuck?

that's how they are made, shitty

i got one and had to use a nail file on the plastic because it was higher then the rubber and fucking uncomfortable in my palm