Minecraft ARG

Hey for anyone interested, I think one of the Minecraft devs is running an in game ARG that could lead to a revealing of the theme for the next update.
This has happened before where a QR code was inserted into a certain seed and it led to revealing that 1.9 was the combat update.
Now this Minecraft dev, Searge, has been posting some suspicious things on Twitter lately. For example, he's been talking about seed 0 which is a seed that can only be obtained through entering a certain string such as, "pollinating sandboxes" or "creashaks organzine". If you scroll through his twitter history you may find some more hints than in pic related, hell he even replies to someone asking about a AR code and he says no one has found it, which could be him messing with us or a confirmation. If you do want to attempt looking for this I'd recommend playing in the latest version you can, like the 1.14.4 prereleases.

Attached: Minecraft1.15ARG.jpg (1072x1259, 422K)

Bump

Attached: 3.gif (194x224, 41K)

>revealing of the theme for the next update
Hopefully the theme of the update is fixing the game by removing all the wannabe Terraria shit like potions, beds, and ruins. Didn't they even add towns and NPCs recently for some reason?
The last good update was the Nether one. Did they ever make biomes better?

not an arg if the creator spells out the instructions

Make your own game. You seem full of ideas I bet it will be better than Minecraft

The idea of a seed 0 is interesting enough for me to go play later, I guess. I don't give a fuck about this ARG shit though.

Your brain is stuck in 2011. All of the stuff you mentioned was added like 7 years ago.

>Didn't they even add towns and NPCs recently
Jesus christ how are you posting from 2012

>australian internet speed

someone link his twitter I am too lazy to check myself

Someone translate this
also I explored north, nothing but badlands as far as the eye can see.

Attached: D_M43M9X4AgkNXg.png large.png (804x144, 15K)

>arg
>in 2019
m8 marble hornets was 10 years ago

Bumping for interest.
I love watching ARGs unfold desu

It's just the lorem ipsum filler text

Imagine giving 2 shits about Minecraft in 2019 lmao

Bump

I decided to check out the seed and directions to see if there's anything noteworthy, and going north I found this exposed mineshaft that seems to lead east, I'll give it a look

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1040, 1.98M)

shit I got there but didn't go through the shaft. Also note the weird dirt square just outside.

Is this seed on console? My computer is dead and I'm pretty sure my girl has minecraft on her ps4.

that skeleton is anatomically incorrect and it unsettles me

kek. i recently played an Australian in street fighter 4 and it was like a turn based rpg

sneeds

I curse you

He did post this photo recently. The 64, 37, and 54 could be coordinates. I tried teleporting to them on seed 0 and it sends you just a few blocks from spawn.

shit I forgot the photo

Attached: hmm.png (854x480, 39K)

image says gx(7690:).vfp2

Attached: qr.png (751x862, 323K)

Bumping for interest

Attached: 1562987663563.gif (200x200, 9K)

could the strings mean anything?

this is some low effort /x/ tier youtube URL garbage lmoa

>nether is good
It's fucking empty, once you get a couple blaze rods the nether becomes fully irrelevant and you have no reason to stay there anymore, there is a risk with barely any reward or content. They should rework the nether so you could still possibly survive there for a while and not just short ass expeditions

As long as they dont fuck up my nether travel hub

the strings to get seed 0 have no real meaning, they just equal 0 for whatever reason in Java.

Bump

One last bump

I also found this post from back in May, it may not be related to this ARG but it's secretive nonetheless

Attached: 2.png (748x688, 563K)

Last good update was obviously Halloween one you zoomer.

They can't, the terrain generation is not retroactive

I thought this was a Minecraft earth thread but now im disappoint

>minecraft brainlets THIS intimidated by actual gameplay content
you deserve this shit unfinished trash game.

Attached: 1544734107758.jpg (222x462, 11K)

I hope 2.0 is actually interesting

are some of those new items or is the gui just messing up?

Attached: searge twitt.png_large.png (854x480, 98K)