Choose one to protect you. The others will come to mutilate you

Choose one to protect you. The others will come to mutilate you.

Attached: Pals and enemies.png (1120x893, 424K)

Does the Shadow have all the snek buffs for being the last alive?

Baron for ranged options

Baron of Hell outclasses all of them so him

T-00 is probably the strongest on that list esp if you take off his inhibitor belt.

idk maybe Baron assuming he has arm gun

6x servant grunts seem OP considering all of them cant be killed and cant be looked at

Baron of Hell, the dude can take more than 1 rocket to the face unlike well any of the others

Baron can take them all at once

>Baron of Hell lets you crash at his place
>fuck demons and attend the nightly rock 'n' roll concerts of dead artists
>shows up a week later telling you the job's done

Attached: taco_demon.jpg (539x452, 53K)

I pick the mystery niggas

Baron of hell could easily rip apart any of them. Xboi might have a chance but baron could easily take him out using those green projectiles

Why is no one picking the silent hill god?

Mystery box is Detroit's african-american population with prep time

Pyramid head isn't a god the thing that drags and revives you in silent hill 3 is

mystery niggas with snakes can't lose

T-00 obviously

The Baron of Hell SHITS all over the rest of them with ease. It takes the Doomguy to kill him and none of the other niggas are even near doomguy's level.

what a fucking cool guy

Choose one to protect you. The others will come to mutilate you.

Attached: Shitpost 2 Electic Bugallo.jpg (3000x1754, 1.91M)

Says who

the game rules.

Okay, now what?

Attached: Pals and enemies.png (1550x859, 704K)

Flood Tank, obviously. If there's deadly self-aware powderized animal feed out and spreading on the planet, I sure as hell want it to be on my side.

sock liz

Flood tank if it can poop out floodlets and flood the world. It only takes one little bit of flood to infest an entire planet, given enough host biomatter. Otherwise T-00.

cannot argue with that

canon and logic > game mechanics

The mystery nigga can fight with a superhuman god killing hunter at the end game after he killed fuck Rom and Amygdala. They're objectively tougher than any of the others significantly. Mystery nigga will assrape you with snakes eventually if you don't pick him.

>though she lacks...the necessary equipment for lewd
How did this retardation begin?
Mermaids have human pussies where their torso meets the fish half. This is really basic stuff.

>elizabee
The pun alone gives her super strength

>T-00 is in other room
>you get attacked
>call out for help
>he starts walking to you
>4 hours later he reaches your mangled corpse

Mr. T is kinda slow, can I pick G or Nemesis that is wired to kill the others, instead?

Attached: nemesis.jpg (644x403, 94K)

Nemesis can fight fucking galactus, he's way too op.

scrake i think, they can unironically tank multiple LAW missiles and hundreds of bullets, and survive being set on fire for quite a while. also his chainsaw would fuck up the other dudes ez.

what about giant snakes

>can tank rockets, can tank bullets, can tank fire
>can't do shit about some jumping boy with a double shotty

yeet flood tank would spread spores and doom the planet, they're like an OP version of zerg.