Since this shit is backwards compatible what games are you bringing with you from ps4?

Since this shit is backwards compatible what games are you bringing with you from ps4?

Attached: ps5555.jpg (620x420, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=qyoUtEmzCl4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The entire library, pic related

All of them considering I gave up physical copies last gen.

Judgment for damn sure.

Attached: 1563278979355.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

everything? why would I not

all of them, i'll just sell my ps4

Ok, I meant what games will you continue to heavily play, online or solo. I'm kinda retarded.

going to take more the backward compat to get me to buy PS5 though. I think I'll just wait a few years to make the call.

i'll probably go back to Bloodborne if there'll be performance upgrades

dead by daylight and monster hunter world

Nothing, fuck it - not even buying it. I already have a damn PS4. What I want to do is play PS2 games that don't look like dogshit on a 1080p screen, and PS3 games that look better, like what Xbox is doing.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=qyoUtEmzCl4
I don't expect Sony to do this shit, fuck them. They fucked up the PS Vita too. Tired of their shit, I'll just go to PC when PS5 comes out.

only one game needs to go with you and the answer is obvious.

Bloodborne
The Crash Remakes
Yakuza 0
Spiderman
Red Dead Redemption 2

>Yakuza 0

You should check out Judgment.

Attached: nagoshi1revised.jpg (900x678, 150K)

when is this coming out? i was thinking of trading in my ps4 for a 1tb ps4pro but was wondering whether its worth it considering theyve announced ps5

Earliest would be Christmas 2020.
Expect a $600 pricetag minimum

i see, how long after they announced ps4 did it come out?

I just wanna play PS2 games and not just digital shit that can be bought from the store, I mean physical copies of old PS2 games that I still fucking have with me. I want to use those disks again.

all the games I already own for PS4

It doesn't even have pro upgrades

Cyberpunk 2077, Spider-Man and RDR2.
I doubt TLoU will be any better on PS5.

>pic related

Attached: Yukari laughing.gif (342x360, 168K)

The Last of Us remastered, of course.

Shit man, if you port that over from the PS4 you won't get to play The Last of Us reremasterd launching right after launch only on the PS5!

They won't improve shit.

All of the ones I own I guess. I don't really see why I'd sell any.

I'll probably skip PS5 and I've owned every Sony system. Games aside, PS3 is still a better multimedia machine than PS4. PS5 will probably be worse in that regard.

Hmm. should I port last of us remastered, or play last of us remastered remastered? decisions, decisions....

All of them? retard.

>I'll skip the system that's actually backwards compatible

OPEN THE DOOR

GET ON THE FLOOR

NO GAMES TO PLAY ON PS4

if BB runs at 60fps then that, I can't think of a single other good game though
haha yay the state of this industry totally isn't the worst it's ever been

Not buying a PS5 though

PS4 > PS2 > PS1 >>> PS3.

HOLY BASED

I skipped the PS4 entirely so all of them

Can you bring digital games also??

Attached: 1562962579198.png (265x290, 73K)

>NO GAMES
>OMG GUYS THIS PS4 EXCLUSIVE IS COMING TO OTHER CONSOLES!!!!!!

Oh user
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
no
Why let you bring them across when you could PAY FOR THEM AGAIN?
Don't you want to give Sony EVEN MORE MONEY?

thanks for the contribution fuckwit

>PS4 over anything

I still have the old systems. If PS5 still can't play a damn CD I don't want it.

Is it also compatible with online library? I mean, if I have a game that I bought digitally, will I be able to download it on ps5?

Yes
Stop being retarded, you arent funny

yes

Video Games are over. I'm going to build a $1000 PC for everything.

Where is your source that says they will allow you carry digital games across?

Nice i almost got scared for a moment, half my library is digital.

Attached: 1562292638048.jpg (349x349, 25K)

This. I'm all digital on ps4. I was banking on backwards compatibility.

PS5 will be backwards compatible. Do you think they're going to exclude digital purchases? That's literally the easiest part of it.

Maybe it's the fact they've done nothing to prove their statement is trustworthy. PS3 had backwards compatibility but not with all games or had severe issues making games unplayable. Then the PS4 had them go all out with "remasters". There's going to be some kind of catch to the PS5's backwards compat.

It'll start with bc for all games, but once a remaster is announced the original stops working.

>ps3 had backwards compatibility
This isn't even a good comparison. Digital games weren't a thing before ps3. It also had a nightmare cpu.

>then the PS4 had them go all out with remasters
Yeah, because money. The ps5 is also going to have a ton of remasters. Retards will buy them even if they already owned the game on ps4 because muh remaster.
>theres going to be some kind of catch to the PS5s backwards compatibility
Do you really think they are going to make it physical only? That makes no sense and would be a disaster. I wouldn't even buy a ps5 if that were the case.

>pic related

Attached: F76F6963-4691-4C78-B85B-67A0A37A8C96.png (469x342, 73K)

If anything I'd say it's the opposite and it'd be digital only with physical left out to dry.

No, people will still buy the remasters on ps5. Even if they own it already. People are retarded.

Yeah I could see that being more likely, but i'm pretty sure it will be full BC. If not its going to be a shitstorm because they've already confirmed it.

None because I have never owned a Sony product and I am never going to, you 3DPD woman-respecting cultists.

the fuck

>backwards compatible
As remasters that's for sure

Attached: 1560359486042.jpg (1600x1150, 202K)

You're the only nigga who gets it. Ps4 is the peak, it's not getting better.

Do you have any evidence that there won't be BC? Sony said there would be. I haven't heard anything else.

Jave sex.

It's a much better console with the best user interface, if we were talking game line-ups then of course the PS1 and 2 would dominate.

>Sony said there would be.
>Believe what a company says
So naive...

Ok, but in that case it's going to be a shitstorm and hurt them. I don't see why a company would release a public statement about an expensive product that's a fucking lie. You could be right of course, but if you are it's going to hurt sony.

>shitstorm and hurt them
Shitstorm yes, hurt them? Highly debatable

>What I want to do is play PS2 games that don't look like dogshit on a 1080p screen
Emulate. Its not as simple as dolphin but pcsx2 is still pretty great.

If they outright lie about a consoles major features, you don't think it will hurt them? You must know something I don't. They didn't have to say that it was BC. They could have not said anything or said that it wasn't. Both would be better than lying.

It's only a lie if there's signed documents claiming it. Otherwise they can flip people off anytime.

>backwards compatibility
yea just like with ps3 games on ps4
buy them again sucker, gain fucking nothing

Attached: make it stop.gif (486x273, 3.5M)

Why are you making this a legal discussion when we are talking about public relations. Sony has confirmed that there will be backwards compatibility. I'm not saying they will be in legal trouble. I'm saying that consumers will react to outright lies, especially the video game community with all of its outrage. It makes no sense for sony to outright lie.

I hope there will also be PS3, PS2 and PS1 backwards compatibility.

If PS5 is backwards compatible with at least the PS4, then there will be no reason to keep the PS4.
PS3 > PS2 > PS1 >>>>> PS4

Name one game that's gone from 30 to 60 fps on the pro

>talking about public relations. Sony has confirmed that there will be backwards compatibility.
Documents or no backwards compatibility for sonnygros.

Ok, bud. I'm not buying the ps5 unless it's BC.

There definitely won't be ps3 BC. That's just not happening.

Don't get your hopes high then

>I want to do is play PS2 games that don't look like dogshit on a 1080p screen
ps2 games look fine to me on my plasma over component.
>I want to use those disks again.
the fuck is wrong with you nigga? put a harddrive in that thing and let Free McBoot and OPL bring the entire ps2 library to you free of charge

I never do

depends. do you want to play as FtM trans Joel?

holy shit how fucking gullible are you

ffxiv

Banner material

It's not looking good for next gen consoles.
Xbox Scarlet has... Halo I mean I put countless hours into Halo 1, 2 and 3 but my god the franchise is done let it rest.
Ps5 has... literally nothing.

Bloodborne
Nioh
RDR2
The Last Guardian
Shadow of The Colossus Remaster
Yakuza games
Judgment
Death Stranding
might take Guilty Gear Xrd and Little Big Planet 3

What are you basing this on? If they lied they are fucking themselves.

Demon's Souls Remastered, Kings Field V and Bloodborne 2 (Bluepoint, Fromsoftware, Japanstudio respectively)

2020 will be good

uhh... bloodborne?

Wasnt sony suppose to have a shit show this week?

When is it?
I tought it was on 15 july

All of them?

Based retards in this thread saying backwards compatibility isn't a thing despite Spiderman PS4 being used to show off the loading times of the PS5.

off topic, but im getting a ps4 soon, what games should I play first?

God of War, be warned first two hours are boring but its great afterwards

Other than that, Nier Automata if you didn't play it on PC and Persona 5 if you are a weeb if not try Horizon Zero Dawn.

Some other strong choices:
Gravity Rush
Shadow of the Colossus
Dragon Quest XI
The Last Guardian

Also CTR but its a multiplat

sounds good, I'm getting spidey with it aswell. gonna take a while to get used to the controller though

PC player returning to console? It took me about a week but I got used to it after that. Shooters were the biggest hurdle for me on controller.

Bloodborne with NO frame drops baybee

yup, I don't really play anything on pc right now anyway, and I want to beat those ps exclusives. Not gonna play multiplayer though since I have my pc for that

>PS3 had remasters of PS2 games, sold to costomers again
>PS4 had remasters of PS3 games, sold to customers again
>PS5 will be fully compatible with PS4's library
Not trying to shitpost here, but I have my doubts.

FPBP

Who gives a fuck, there are no good PS4 exclusives.

We all have PCs.

The Last Guardian
Bloodborne
Shadow of the Colossus remake
WipeOut Omega Collection

That's about it, I suppose.

Attached: 470615310.png (3339x1266, 3.51M)

They have been showing Spiderman on PS4 to show off the loading speeds of the PS5

I don't sell my games because I'm not retarded, so all of them. That is assuming I buy this piece of shit with arrogant Snoy back on the menu.

>The Last Guardian

Patrician.

>I hope there will also be PS3, PS2 and PS1 backwards compatibility.
PS1 and PS4 MAX
they won't invest the same amount of money as microsoft did with R&D and QA

Its going to overheat and its only going to be selected games for backwards compatibility.

PS4 bros, are you keeping yours when PS5 is out?

I bet you thought that was really smart.
it was

well I won't be buying a PS5 for years so

hearty kek

Ps5 will absolutely have all gen bc. Look at the patents. Improved ps4 architecture so those are all confirmed. Ps4 already has a ps2 emulator so those should be confirmed along with ps1. That only leaves ps3 which should be easily emulatable with the increased hardware and ownership of official ps3 plans. Patents confirm this. Otherwise I'm getting xbone 2

ITS GONNA GET CANCELED

i have 465 ps4 games

/thread

PS4 came out after being announced formally that year.
PS5 still hasn't been announced formally, expect that announcement at either a late winter event, or around E3 season next year, and a release in late 2020. There's 0 chance in any dimension that they would let MS get the drop on them in any significant capacity, a few weeks tops, but I'd bet they'll rush to have shit out for simultaneous launch. They learned their lesson hard from the 360 era.

Fucking based

I have been holding out on buying a ps4 to play the 3 or 4 good games it has on shit hardware.
Hope the PS5 runs a solid 60fps at 1080p.
I just wanna play GoW, spidey man, and The last of us 2.
The rest is trash or we already have on PC.

If you think about it for how long the PS4 and Xbone have been around there really isn't a bunch of games exclusive to their respective consoles. Sure, Sony has more than Xbox but they've both been out for quite some time now and looking back on the library it's not super impressive. The days of video game companies taking risks is over, even indies.

will digital work too?

I may actually wait until the ps5 releases to play Death Stranding. I am not digging ps4 25fps and long loading times.

From is making Elden Ring

Cute post, retard.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

>There are currently 2115 games in this list.

>baseball game
>more than one baseball game