YOU GOTTA HELP ME, MY MOM'S TRAPPED IN THERE WITH THE RADROACHES

YOU GOTTA HELP ME, MY MOM'S TRAPPED IN THERE WITH THE RADROACHES

Attached: butch.jpg (480x360, 24K)

I can show you a REAL penis, Amata.

>YOU! GOTTA HELL

Attached: iu.jpg (580x435, 35K)

Attached: 1562090002760.png (317x392, 134K)

> let his mom die screaming on my Very Evil karma Raider playthrough

> return to Vault 101 just to destroy the purifier forcing everyone we knew out into the wasteland to die

> mfw he offers to buy me a drink at The Muddy Rudder and we become best friends anyway

Attached: Dw+is+a+good+source+for+great+reaction+pics+_8b403006ee8f04740b47103610dd60b0.png (500x382, 232K)

Butch, that's very insensitive. I know they're spitroasting your mom, but they're actually called Turks.

>times you were doing a Joker play-through
>save butch’s mom with some well-placed baseball vats shots
>accept butch’s gratitude over a decade in the making
>beat his mother to death in front of him while wearing his clothes

VAULT 101

You can force the residents out of the vault? Even Amata? I've played F3 like 5 times and I never realized that. All I thought you could do was come back and kill Amata's dad.

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE

WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES.

>radroaches
shouldnt be a threat to anyone who's not a kid or 65+ years old

that's us

Yes, you can even find Amata in a random encounter with some dudes trying to kill her, but if you save her she just says generic dialogue

I think the implication is that his mom is a drunkard.

Enclave.

Yep. Butch is the character that suggests it to you as an option to allow them to leave the Vault, if you go down to the lowest level and sabotage the filtration system it will set off a bunch of alarms and everyone will be forced to evacuate. Also Stanley's head will explode and the Overseer will come to give you a speech about why you suck and try to kill you unless you convince him to stay there and die instead.

How did the radroaches get inside the Vault?

yes, she even gets executed by the enclave later.
fucking spic bitch

I kill them both every time. Tunnel Snakes can eat my cock.

AND WE RULE
RRRRRRULE

How did he know what a radroach was if he had never been outside?

It isn't generic. She has a line specifically saying its your fault if you save her.

Alternatively, if you save the Vault you actually run across Susie Mack in a random encounter and can have a nice chat with her.

Found the retard that never played the game. Radroach infestations were a bit common in 101 especially by the time you leave. (you literally kill one in the kid prologue).

Radroaches were a thing inside, you even shot some with the bb gun your dad gave you in the reactor.

[Glass him.]

So if radroaches from the outside were finding their way in, wouldn't they be bringing outside disease and radiation?

Vaults did expeditions into the wasteland. Radroaches had been living in the vault for generations

They'd been sneaking in for about 8-10 years so presumably people had been able to acclimate fairly safely. Plus whatever the air filtration failed to catch seeping in.

Dude, they die, like, in one hit.

hell, and here I was thinking I knew everything in that game

>I've played F3 like 5 times
Nigga, that's 5 times too many.

It's possible they weren't from the outside. The Radroaches you initially encounter are found in the Vault's Reactor room - they could've started out as regular roaches generations ago, mutated from exposure to the rads in the reactor, and multiplied into a stable population within the Vault itself. It's also possible a few got in the last time the Vault was opened to let the player and their dad in. Whatever the case, they were a known problem to the residents for a while.