2019 i am forgotten

2019 i am forgotten

Attached: 1545642479847.png (220x262, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/samuraishodown/status/1151265755716968449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're forgotten.

They need to tone down genjuro or buff everyone accordingly.
It won't be back to EVO otherwise

You just wanted a SamSho thread didnt you?

balance patch confirmed after EVO

Got remembered well enough to make its development cost money back on pre-orders from Japan alone, and got the biggest number of EVO entrants in SNK history.

yeah

Fucked lobbies didn't help. I think the general reception and professional turnout was positive, but the post-Evo activity will determine all.

Good to hear, high hope for kyoshiro buffs

I figured.

Who ya'll maining?

Attached: 1563238380602.jpg (1080x1707, 407K)

Shiki

Attached: 1557422210435.jpg (800x800, 75K)

kyoshiro

Attached: 1528749523376.png (510x510, 181K)

It did very well for being a SNK product. Also GAROU 2 LETS DOOOOOOOOD

More like 2 weeks after being released LMAO.

Like usual, Jubei main here
They really should tone down Genjuro's invul DP and make Tam-Tam a bit slower, probably nerf Charlotte's crossup as well

Landing Jubei’s counters never fails to feel great.

It released?

Not on PC/Switch yet

You posted her. I absolutely love her, love brown muscle girls and she's the perfect balance of unga and HONEST NEUTRAL for my pea sized brain.
>actually playing Shiki
You poor soul.

Attached: D5MXIr5U0AALQIM.jpg (846x1200, 302K)

Heard the Arcade location tests were really good

I played a Hanzo today that really fucked up my Char. He knew exactly when to go in and play keep away with that fucking fireball.

I also play Charlotte, but I like Shiki more and I'm better with her. I don't understand all the hate she gets, I don't think she's that bad.

twitter.com/samuraishodown/status/1151265755716968449
New patch has been released incase y'all missed it

Attached: D_VA7ciVAAEpDQe.jpg (932x1017, 70K)

*crouch blocks you*

Attached: 1550392663511.png (293x364, 59K)

Not a whole lot of Darli players in general from what Ive seen

And the ones that exist don't reflect enough with her hammer gimmick

She's pretty fucking bad user. Her best tools are her running ms and her super, beside those she's terrible.
I think it's because while she's very simple to understand she's not ridiculous like Genjuro. She's also a bit gimmicky.
It's slow as fuck and easy to mistime the hit, it's not as simple as reflecctors like Wu's.

Attached: D--FJ6DWsAAVZBF.jpg (1448x2048, 205K)

Honestly, my problem with Shiki is simply because her teleport doesn't come out fast enough and lack few frames of invul to justify using it over anything else. Also her crossup is horrible and doesn't come fast enough to properly punish, but other than that she's fine as she is due to being more of a mixup char

Does it work the same way as Hao's sake jug? Wish there were more resources for learning her.

Not the best but on twitter each character has tags that are used to post tech, set ups, and just interesting findings. For Darli it's "SS_DA", I've found some cool stuff from people's tweets, like a forward throw combo that does double the dame just doing st.ms does.

Sort of but not quite.
Like the other user said it has a tight timing for when it can deflect.
You could preemptively start charging it so they'll throw a projectile for a deflect, but tam-tam might fuck you for that.

Not that guy, but thanks for the info.

big titty chinese girl.

Attached: SAMURAI SHODOWN_20190625222738.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

>kyoshiro needs buffs
nigger

gen-an

Rimururu when?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

I apologize, i was thinking of yoshitora

No problem, for each character it's the first two letters of their name if you want to look up someone else in particular.

>be genjuro main since ss2
>don't feel like using him for fear to be considered a banwagoner since he is top tier

I know it is a stupid feel but im a stupid man.

Anyway, kyoshiro is my boy.

based

Attached: kyoshiro-senryo.png (698x624, 170K)

She was the character I was initially planning to main her but damn is she hard. I think she could use just a few buffs, her traps should be a little faster for example. Her ability to easily confirm into her WFT and SSM are cool though recently ChrisG placed fourth at a tournament with her, was really cool to watch.

Attached: 74189379_p0.jpg (700x1099, 392K)

Been in the same boat for other games user

>Yea Forums doesn't care about fighting games

Attached: kanyespeaksthetruth4dd.jpg (1053x711, 76K)

He is pretty stupid right now but I think after he gets obvious nerfs the Genjurilla stuff will end.

Attached: Genjurilla.png (442x680, 598K)

I like Haohmaru, Charlotte, and Ukyo. I am very new.

I couldn't find anybody to play with yesterday.

Haohmaru and Charlotte are good beginner characters, Charlotte is top three honestly. Ukyo is a bit difficult but really good, as dumb as it sounds his entire gameplan centers around using a single move. That makes him sound stupidly easy but he isn't.

i never finish that drawing
sorry anons

It's okay user, still hot.

Attached: D9bUpDvVUAAZPsx.jpg (680x952, 216K)

I wanna get good with her, but my friend ends up pressuring the shit out of me with his Yoshitora or Ukyo. Any tips on getting better with Wu?

Based Jubei, who else?

Attached: Jubei.png (518x875, 125K)

LETS GO POPPY

I would say she's the most difficult character to play in the game along with Nakoruru, it will take time.

I would suggest really getting use to her easy WFT and SSM combos. Her WFT can be used if anyone lands on a trap or if you a throw, forward or backward work, and combo into using the first hit of her st.ms. You can combo into her SSM if the opponent is hit by a trap close to you, it's pretty insane. Her st.ms is a pretty good normal, it's not strong but its two hits and you can combo into specials after the first hit, but not the second hit. The timing is a bit tricky but you'll learn it over time.

Attached: D3fL5tUUIAETj6c.jpg (892x970, 251K)

NO GEN-AN
NO BUY

Attached: gen-an (you).gif (144x112, 47K)

Genjuro is really good but for some reason all the players I run across gravitate towards the same playstyle so he's not that bad. My sorry ass 38% win percentage ass beats fucking black belt 80% win rate having Genjuros

I ran across two different Quakes online and they were both jumpy little shits and it worked because of the range. Anybody have an idea on dealing with that? I use Yoshi so his shitty ass DP isn't much of an option

My game plan with Char is to back away far in a corner and make him teleport above me. If he does that I can dash up to him and dp for the punish then try and do some pressure with grabs or kicks. Jumping in on him is really dangrous since he can do the command grab on block if you hit him with a jb/jc.

Fuck this Samsho2 cocksucking game with awful 3D graphics.
Samsho3 was always the best and will always be the best. Casual Boomers can suck my dick.

Attached: Ss3genjuro3bg.gif (640x464, 482K)

More like:

July I am forgotten

Get over yourself

Doesn't this come out in a week/6 month (pc)?

>Empty modes
>Few characters
>That will be $60 goyim
What the hell were they expecting?

This is why despite being happy for SamSho returning I'm hardly buying it; SNK and 3D are a bad combo.