13 Sentinels (that mecha game from Vanillaware) will have a 5 minute video and a livestream this Thursday

13 Sentinels (that mecha game from Vanillaware) will have a 5 minute video and a livestream this Thursday.
gematsu.com/2019/07/13-sentinels-aegis-rim-five-minute-video-and-live-stream-special-set-for-july-18

Attached: 13-Sentinels_07-16-19.jpg (600x337, 56K)

It only took 5 years

>Spend years thinking about how good a vanillaware action game with mechs would be
>It turns out to be a VN

Attached: 1503258360240.png (249x184, 48K)

I really hope this game has a fantastic story and characters to put even Odin Sphere to shame, because Vanillawa is really doing a bold move by making a game that takes their experitse, visuals and action gameplay, and delivers on only one of them: visuals.

Actuall 3 years, Aegis Rim was announced in 2016, but still it's quite some time, Vanillaware may be small but after ATLUS rescued them I thought they would make things more steady.

>It turns out to be a VN
More like an exploration game, you still gotta walk around and talk to people, a visual novel just has you scrolling down and clicking on text.

More interested in their possible revival of Grand Knights History at this point. Hope the stream is good at least.

Attached: teaser.png (1275x710, 1.66M)

Isn't GKH Marvelous, like Muramasa?

It's a VN. Who gives a fuck.
Took them 5 years to make a fucking VN.

>to put even Odin Sphere to shame
That's a really low bar.

Oh whoopie. You walk to the next chapter you read. You do nothing but pick a multiple choice answer and read a R.L. Stein Goosebumps choose your own scare book.
This shit shouldn't have been 5 years to complete nor should they have kept the fact it was a VN from fans. People were fucking hope for this to be a game. Took 4 years for them to tell us to get ready to read a fucking book.

Marvelous is a publisher not a developer. Vanillaware still made those games.

it's an adventure game

this game attracts retards i see

>Vanillaware
More like Vaporware

it was delayed one year
the demo had a lot of nice little touches i expect the final game will be good

Took them a fucking while but I wouldn't be surprised if they were changing things to please Sony.

>Vanillaware

No seriously, what the fuck have they been doing this whole time

they must be close to being finished and bankrupt

Attached: 1486444928175.jpg (10000x10000, 3.14M)

demo ends before the mecha action, I would still hedge my bet on tower defense.

>game.
It's a comic book.

stop acting like a gender special and use words correctly

I'm sorry that you think a fucking book is video game like a special needs child.

being illiterate isn't a personality

>『『『「「「"""'''game'''"""」」」』』』

It's a book dude. I waited 5 fucking years for a Vanillaware Giant robot "game" to be told it's a fucking book. If I wanted to read a book I would go to my study and pick a god damn novel off of one of my shelves.
Took them 5 years for a fucking VN bait and switch. It was bullshit.

it's been in development for 4 years and it's not a book
the absolute state of you

VN's are books idiot. You may pick from a set of choices but in the end it only amounts to a fucking goosebumps choose your own scare book.

rope + your neck + tree branch

Words + no Gameplay = book.

this
im still pissed

what's the point of VN without cunny

Attached: maitetsu2.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

you're not wrong, they sold a demo of their game. Demo