I know theres gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what? IM NOT...

I know theres gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what? IM NOT. I just dont feel sorry for FAT FUCKING PEOPLE, especially FAT FUCKS who SIT THERE ALL DAY, GORGE AND EAT and make money for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. While a bunch of sorry FUCKS LIKE YOURSELVES play into it. You dont like what the FUCK I'm saying? then FUCK YOU!

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jzBpcsDaCTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

he was the hero all along, people hated him for speaking the truth

Ltg is based to watch unironically

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

MENTALLY UNTOUCHABLE

CALORIE THIEVING

Is that the famous street fighter player that pisses in bottles, because he's afraid of toilets, and lost to a literal cripple?

PARKED BUS

shut the fuck up motherfucker, mods take care of this drone

This is a fucking video. To some FAT FUCK on YouTube named Boogie. 2988. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a fucking workout video. I don't give a fuck about the aftermath from any of you Boogie fans that feel sorry for this greasy fuck.
You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, PLANET, Pretending to have a fucking Thyroid problem, Whale slash Free Willy, Part Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, *inhale* *PWAHH* KIRBY, Salad Dodging, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker.
I know there's gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what. I'M NOT. I just don't feel sorry for FAT FUCKING people, especially FAT FUCKS who sit there all day, gorge and eat and make money for doing absolutely nothing.
While a bunch of sorry FUCKS like yourself play into it.
If you don't like what the fuck I'm saying?
Then FUCK YOU!!

Why does he hate black people so much?

Attached: 1548011837522.png (836x902, 734K)

Nigger.

Based, chadsydephil.

Attached: 47739B6ADE284A1E9E7368EDE8E67DF4.jpg (1000x1028, 141K)

he still play FGC shit?
he go to events?

or is he SOOOOO btfo, he makes excuses still?

MOTIVATED. DETERMINED. RESILIENT. CONFIDENT. MENTALLY UNTOUCHABLE. Notice I didn’t say physical because no man is. Unfortunately our physiology limits us anything past that. More words can describe my presence but let’s not be selfish.

I walk a path. A path that was aligned for me since the beginning of time. The Creator gave me life through abundance. Allowing the correct souls to cross paths but not only through eye contact but to share passion with one another. A passion that allowed human life to be conceived, over, and over, and over again. And through it all with proper planning, placement, and the correct space and time, here I stand.

Mistakes made. Battles fought. Time elapsed. Ridicule spewed. I refuse to let the actions of mere fellow humans distract me from serenity. In this life do you feel a purpose? A longing? A yearning? An itch for completion. If so than we both share something. Something unbreakable. Something remarkable. Never fall short to the false obstacles some call roadblocks. I’m a walking example and breathing blueprint to what resilience can display regardless of the sagittal dividing support.

You see.. hate? Hate is nothing but an expression of colluded emotions. Hate can be controlled. Hate can be tamed. Hate is nothing but an insecurity within one’s self, but can be overcome. Giving humans specific labels makes me slightly uncomfortable. But I thank all categories regardless.

Attached: 1535122130480.png (1592x420, 403K)

Reminder based Viscant gave this nigga the btfo

Attached: 5B0885BC-7B39-4423-B8D9-2C6DF552041B.png (750x400, 121K)

>getting mad someone is benefiting off of something and they didn't have to walk for 20 miles both ways
>being a black republican
wew

lowtiergod is unironically the victim in this situation Comedy Central offered two different times to have LowTierGod and Viscant on Tosh.0 after the video went viral which ltg needed on his acting resume but retarded Viscant turned it down twice

>being a black republican
Sounds pretty based if you ask me

nah

fuck that
visc proved his point then and there.
fuck ltg, fuck him.

he is the piece of shit that should stay away from fighters and im glad he apparently does now, because i haven't heard him say something stupid or ban someone in like 2 years.

black people blacked brandy

>black dsp
Imagine not only being dsp, but also a nigger at the same time.

I thought that faggot killed himself

GET

THAT

ASS

BANNED

Because he's had white friends and black friends. The black friends just took things from him so he knows.

BANNED

youtu.be/jzBpcsDaCTI

Maybe ltg shouldn’t have been such a shitter

does flayn have any fan art yet?

fuck wrong thread, dont have multiple tabs kids

I'm convinced he's just a troll and it's all an act.