Smash 4.0.0 Leak

Update 4.0.0 launches on July 18th at 10:00 AM JST. The update will include:

Fighter Number 72; Hero from Dragon Quest.
Neutral, Side and Up Specials are all chargeable.
Neutral Special is bolt of lightning called Zap. The player can direct the lighting bolt in-front of Hero or above them. Charging increases the length that the lighting covers.
Side Special is a fire projectile called Frizz. The fully charged version is nammed Kafrizzle, which increases the damage dealt.
Up Special is Kaswoosh. Creates tornados below Hero to launch them upwards. Features a wind hitbox that can blow opponents away when used up close; charged version sends Hero higher and pushes opponents further away.
Down Special summons the command menu, which displays a random selection of spells that shuffles each time the move is used. Each special uses a specific amount of MP, from a total pool of 100 that refreshes each stock. More powerful spells appear as your percentages rises (such as Kamikazee), and some spells have a greater chance of appearing under certain contexts (Zoom in the air and Kaclang on the ground, for example)
Each of the four playable Heroes have distinct voices and victory animations.
A Dragon Quest stage; Yggdrasil's Altar from Dragon Quest XI. Altar takes off from the ground and flies around the titular World Tree. Dragon Quest enemies will appear as background elements on the stage (but do not serve as hazards, similar to Dracula's Castle).
Seven Dragon Quest music tracks (all taken from the Symphonic Suites; no new remixes):
Overture – Dragon Quest
Adventure – Dragon Quest III
Battle for Glory – Dragon Quest IV
Toward the Horizon – Dragon Quest V
Fighting Spirit – Dragon Quest VII
War Cry – Dragon Quest VIII
Unflinchable Courage – Dragon Quest XI
A Dragon Quest DLC Spirit Board, with spirits of the non-playable heroes (and Slime); no other party members or enemies

Attached: vlcsnap_2019_06_11_12h03m15s708.6.jpg (1920x1080, 576K)

Extra Mii Fighter Costumes - Round #2:

Silme Hat – Dragon Quest
Hero (DQ): Hat + Outfit (Mii Swordfighter) – Dragon Quest
Hero (DQV): Hat + Outfit (Mii Swordfighter) – Dragon Quest V
Chocobo Hat – Final Fantasy
Geno Hat + Outfit (Mii Gunner) – Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Byleth Wig + Outfit (Mii Swordfighter) – Fire Emblem: Three Houses
4.0.0 - New Features:

Five new Final Fantasy VII tracks (all PS1 rips) available to everyone for free:
Opening Theme - Bombing Mission
Electric de Chocobo
Birth of a God
One Winged Angel
J-E-N-O-V-A
Home-Run Contest returns; features online rankings for individual fighters. Can be played with local multiplayer, with either two people working together or up to eight people taking turns to get the best score.
More Stadium modes are teased to be returning in future updates.
Co-Op is now available in World of Light. Functions similarly to the Co-Op Spirit Board; if one player is eliminated, everyone loses. Difficulty is adjusted for the extra players.
The Video Editor is now updated with new visual overlays, filters and sound effects to spruce up creations.

Enough with these threads already

Attached: 1563208896695.png (990x990, 740K)

Has there ever been a "leak" post that got every single detail right for a Smash update?
Like in general?

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

>Five new Final Fantasy VII tracks (all PS1 rips) available to everyone for free:
>Opening Theme - Bombing Mission
>Electric de Chocobo
>Birth of a God
>One Winged Angel
>J-E-N-O-V-A
This is how you know this is fake.

Most real leaks get buried because the truth is never as fun as the fake leaks, but real leaks being somewhere in the depths of the Yea Forums archive happen pretty frequently.

>Hero (DQV): Hat + Outfit (Mii Swordfighter) – Dragon Quest V

DONT JOKE ABOUT THAT KIND OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1546560553528.jpg (152x170, 34K)

>Byleth Wig + Outfit (Mii Swordfighter) – Fire Emblem: Three Houses

You wish.

Jesus christ how many smash bros "leak" threads has there been today? When will you autists fucking stop?

Attached: 4560hmb 576ytrhfgvb.jpg (735x557, 48K)

sounds realistic, I'll keep my eyes on it.

Dialate LaxChris, the act is over.

You vile Reseterian! Albeit I commend you, sir. Signed, Neiteio.

What compels to make and lie so much about Smash?

When will we get the overview trailer?

five seconds of fame

Gonna be honest
If I was a leaker who knew shit about Smash, what'd I do is reveal as much knowledge as I do know in the short term and then sprinkle bullshit to get people sparked up and pissed

Attached: 1505279355863.gif (500x377, 486K)

Come on Mondo. Try harder.

>Opening Theme - Bombing Mission
I wish

>Byleth Wig + Outfit (Mii Swordfighter) – Fire Emblem: Three Houses
thank fuck

You dumb fucks. The fags on resetera made this "leak"

>Five new Final Fantasy VII tracks (all PS1 rips) available to everyone for free:
Nice try

Attached: Cloud.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Neither DQ2 map theme
Please be fake.

I screenshot this so i can feel the pain when it doesnt come true.

This thread sucks ass so I am going to dab on you for shitting up this board with more Smash """leaks"""

Attached: 1535208643113.gif (400x305, 1.96M)

The leak of PP, Ken, and IncineSHIT being in smash was right, albiet no one liked it and it was ignored with 0 replies

That leak stating Joker and Banjo were gonna get in was right, and that Squeenix was mentioned in it and Hero is in so that's 3 for 5

The Castlevania leak happened as well

desu I can see why anons are warming up to leaks more and more, even after the Grinch leak happened since we still got banjo out of it

Attached: 1529813510093.jpg (500x752, 97K)

There's been many but they never get any attention

Attached: 1549081448596.png (1818x616, 406K)

One single DQ11 track yet 5 whole new FF7 tracks... yeah... right

Retards

Attached: leak.png (1060x911, 159K)

There was one I remember clearly stating, ridley and daisy was in, some other stuff, saying the game was called super smash ultimate with the logo picture and everything.
Thought it was bullshit, lo and behold I was wrong and so happy I was wrong.

/thread

It's really funny that the Lupin post mentioned FF music being added, so now every fucking fake leak has to include a variation of that.

Laxchris keeps spamming leak threads so he can make more videos.
Unlimited content.

>Each of the four playable Heroes have distinct voices and victory animations.
Fake. Alt costumes never have different victory animations.

If this is fake, then I at least appreciate you being pretty realistic here. Easily one of the most believable “leaks” I’ve seen for Ultimate.

Joker already went against previous rules involving victory screens, and he was the last DLC fighter.

That same leak didn’t list the Hero as one of the likely Square Enix characters and suggested that Sylux would be the final character. It’s probably fake.

We've definitely gotten real leaks before. The problem is that real leakers are not only rarer than fake leakers by nature, but they have incentive to avoid trying to prove themselves real due to their taking actual risks.
A fake leaker makes a fake screenshot and calls it a day. A real leaker has to sit down and consider how much he can leak before he's traceable and now you don't believe him because he just left some whatever post on a random thread then fucked off because that's all he knew.