The World...home

The World...home...

Attached: dothackinfection.jpg (850x600, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dothacktranslate.wordpress.com/projects/hacklink-english-fan-translation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

~DEEP IN THE NIIIIIIIGHT~

FAR OFF THE LIGHT

When is GAME getting a rerelease?

So really, what is your favorite thing about the games / shows / what-have-you?

Fuck you OP for reminding me that GU's atmosphere is utter garbage compared to the original four

Is Mia's resurrection canon to GU?

Attached: elk and mia 2.jpg (400x400, 37K)

yeah but the desktop/forums were superior and the game lore was more in depth

I have a soft spot for any class that lets me use twin daggers, because of Kite.

IMOQ REMAKE WHEN REEEEEE

Haseo isnt as bad as you fuckers made him out to be
He told everyone to stop being fucking retarded and acting like faggots
And he shut down Atoli at every given moment, which is fucking great

I finished the PC version of the GU series about two months ago and I don't remember them being that easy but I also remember them not being that hard on the PS2. Was the difficulty changed or is my memory just fucked?

I heard that Elk became a depressive shut-in afterwards, so I guess not. Apparently life loses a lot of its charm once you've loved and lost a cute cat lady.

MISSING MY HEADACHE

If you havent played GU, he becomes much worse than that

Attached: Endrance.full.2422915.jpg (900x1200, 293K)

gay?

Pretty gay, yeah.

obsessive faggy gay

I love Elk!

shut the fuck up Mia!

No. He becomes obsessed with an anomaly that eventually eats his special power/life.
Along with being one of the original .hackers' this fucking idiot in his angst gives power to one of the biggest big bads in CCorp history.
Thankfully he's a fucking retard and was defeated before making a mess of things.

damn i need to actually finish the games i only got up the the mutation and its been so long i may as well restart at this point

but we can agree that if Mia appeared right in front of him he'd eat that bitch out on the spot and force Haseo to watch

I mean it's 100% possible he could've wound up saving the World by being a friend to the latest line of code to gain personhood.

>Along with being one of the original .hackers' this fucking idiot in his angst gives power to one of the biggest big bads in CCorp history.
so why didnt based Piros get an Epitaph?

If I'm not mistaken, he got turned super-crazy because he thought the little virus thing was Mia, so probably.

what Im saying is that after he starts Fawning over Haseo and talking about how much burning passion he has for him, he'd go back to Mia in an instant if she came back

There is literally nothing comfier than R1's Mac Anu. That fucking music lads.

Attached: 1562819220662.jpg (576x683, 66K)

>There is literally nothing comfier than R1's Mac Anu.
GU's default desktop theme, bitch

Attached: kite_the_azure_flame_by_uberkun-d1dxhdj.jpg (600x810, 236K)

Very likely, yeah.

og games dungeon crawling and maps
dont like the gu as much because it became arenas and the dungeons were boring as hell

I love .hack games.
They're great.
That is all.

Attached: azukite.jpg (400x400, 72K)

Even Link?

I miss playing .hack on ps2. good times.

To be fair, I only played mainline games and the Versus game on PS3.
Also consumed the media, but that's besides the point.
Still didn't replay Vol 1-3 with Last Recode, that includes Vol 4.
I enjoyed 1-4 and G.U 1-3.
Didn't Link "recently" get 100% translated or something?

Supposedly Link translation was done by the dothackers forum or something dothacktranslate.wordpress.com/projects/hacklink-english-fan-translation/

I still love the SIGN anime, IMOQ as a concept and series was great. I liked GU but would rather it have been separate from the original games feels like something of its own. Links like Elk being Endrance or Yata being Wiseman were bullshit.