Ctrl + f = no CTR thread

>ctrl + f = no CTR thread
lets fix that with Obligatory message to all ami waifufags

Attached: ami is a slut.png (120x320, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18319527
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I
youtu.be/QAoONl2P8fw
youtube.com/watch?v=RACm4vvRhzQ
streamable.com/zy43q
youtube.com/watch?v=CawTo8goaSw
streamable.com/4djno
streamable.com/nnxpi
streamable.com/cmhcq
streamable.com/7ua57
streamable.com/7og9a
streamable.com/7ybn2
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468757103/#q468773596
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT DOES THE FUCKING N STAND FOR

I don't play or give a fuck about crash I'm just here for bandicoot tits

Attached: is this drone srs.png (350x368, 235K)

You take that back

Attached: 1563271439006.png (427x413, 285K)

Fuck off you stupid furry retard

Attached: 1551987453379.webm (532x300, 2.87M)

>Finally got Cowboy Fake Crash
Time to hog time some bandicunts

Attached: 1560368416124.png (325x194, 91K)

You just got DNF'd by a default kart Crash.

current state of megumi faggotry

Attached: megumin fags will defend this.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

that part at 7s looked scary

Attached: 1561845905252.png (832x473, 866K)

The game just got more than 1 million of players on the PS4.
Doing good.

Attached: file.png (960x540, 669K)

more like negro cortex thank you

>glitchcuts on invisible walls are more consistent than the fucking sewer speedway jump
Beenox pls

Attached: 1561538954571.png (249x298, 174K)

>amifags think they're any better

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190716185438.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Fuck

I havent stopped to check all the stuff happening in the background

Penguin yay 1

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190716190310.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

a few days ago i played against that Bommelmuetze guy, he came 3-4 every race, looks like he was one of the turbo gamepad cheaters

>watching all dem replays of glitch victory poses
i really fucking hope they wont patch it out. its a goddamn art

Attached: fuck.png (262x326, 97K)

just bought this yesterday. Pretty great.
My only issue is with drifting, I'm so used to Mario Kart it's hard to adjust, and on switch the L and R buttons are too small. If I could use L2 and R2 it would be so much better.

>penta t-poses during the electron avenue jump

There are people who don't like penta penguin? Any other references to penta being unfinished in ctr?

Quick question: do you need to have PS+ or whatever to unlock Tawna and the Trophy Waifus?

Attached: trophy_girls_by_rods3000-danidi5.jpg (720x960, 93K)

ami pleases old men for protein

No but it helps

Just an internet connection but at the rate you gain coins/nitro offline, you may as well invest in it

Just make a throwaway account and sign it up for ps+ free trial

I see. I remember reading that they'll only be available during certain periods. Is that true?

Attached: tawna_bandicoot_happy_holidays_by_rods3000-daqoza3.png (576x960, 298K)

And people call Cortex the nigger

Attached: 09_0000.jpg (481x583, 71K)

Bandicoon

They'll get added to the shop eventually along with everything you might miss in this grand prix with the exception of the champion kart and decal

should I play online even if I'm not good if I want to grind?

yes and no, the Grand Prix works like a battle pass of sorts and some of the high point challenges need to be completed during online races. Some of the quick, daily, and even a few weekly challenges can be finished offline

Attached: 1562015497645.jpg (3840x2160, 734K)

That's Ami

I know everyone wants Velo and the hover bike, I know I do, but how the fuck would they even make it work? Look at this fucking thing, it's like 3 or 4 times the length of a normal kart.

Attached: Velo Bike.jpg (2280x1080, 669K)

Cool! Guess I'll be buying the game soon.

Attached: valentine_day_lineart_by_l0la69.jpg (656x1000, 365K)

it looks much different in the level than in the cutscene. It's smaller and purple

Ami is NOT a slut, she prefers getting /fit/ instead of dumb sex.

Attached: 1563102527237.png (3264x3526, 1.59M)

I just unlocked Motorsport Tawna

Now I have to grind coins

If you want to grind coins yes, you have like 1 hour to get x5

If you want Nitro, some of the challenges that gives you a high amount of points are online

I always figured he used the regular boss bike because of tech limitations or because the game was rushed as hell. Still I love the way his bike looks, the way the engine on the front connects with the rest makes it look like a sick-ass golden chariot and that fits Velo so well like goddamn

>And remember, you have to snap extra fast and chew extra bites if they're doing a platinum relic run

Attached: Penguin Creature.webm (328x448, 2.92M)

Attached: tawna_coloured_sketch_by_l0la69-d4s1rn4.jpg (315x614, 207K)

just got the tawna sticker. I'm on the home stretch.

LIZZZ

Attached: 67098029_10220030601294895_7278245489537974272_o.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

GREEEEN LIGHT RIIIIIDE

sorry cucks team racing, this is a Team Sonic Racing board.

Attached: uploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F96695%2F39356f29-04e3-4b44-888c-8b71b8e026ba.png%2F950x534.png (950x534, 1.07M)

That can't be, there's more than 20 posters in this thread alone

OH YES OH MAN I SURE DO LOVE GETTING HIT BY ITEMS 10 FEET AWAY FROM ME

not even worth that (You)

Attached: 1.png (664x473, 99K)

BURN

Attached: 53738257.png (906x624, 292K)

Remember Crash's advice

Attached: 1557637125528.jpg (756x925, 103K)

strawpoll.me/18319527
never not gonna post this shit

>Steam
>Racing games
pick one (1)

Attached: NEWS-SoncRacing-1024x533.jpg (1024x533, 123K)

Just remove the front turbine and shorten the back. Basically make it a modified Rocket.

>struggle to beat Tropy's Time Trial
>finally beat him by a hair

>come back some time later for the Oxide Trial
>smash him (and my old time) by a wide margin

There is no better feeling than genuine improvement.

Attached: 1545011763951.jpg (737x723, 89K)

when's splitscreen online

>Implying Sonic Racing has a playerbase
>MK8D is the most populated kart racing game to play on Switch
>CTRNF is the most populated kart racing game to play on PS4
>Xbox has CTRNF too
Face it. Sonic Racing doesn't have an audience outside of people obsessed with Sonic.

Attached: 1562817750740.jpg (1280x933, 111K)

I swear to God there'd better be a secret non-baby character in the next grand Prix otherwise Baby T will be the only one I'll give a fuck about and that might not be enough for me to be assed with the Nitro grind.

Attached: 1563154280115.jpg (204x208, 36K)

Why is reverse on back that is literally the worst option for that

It would be better if you could hold down Square to reverse.

Bubb Z(zz) favourite drink is water

Attached: MS Progress.png (1896x824, 308K)

She is just lovely

Attached: Liz5.jpg (570x656, 107K)

>get destroyed by a pro retard that also had very good luck with items
>still get 12 trophies and come first place on the podium even though I came in second by at least 15 seconds
Thanks I guess

Deap Sea Driving's Oxide ghost is a fucking joke. Goddamn

Agree strongly friend

Attached: Turbo Track U-Turn.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

MATE, YOU CALL THAT RACING?

Attached: 1562588632856.png (750x800, 198K)

that webm is freaking me out. too many norms

First off, good job I've only seen Turning character do that and secondly HOW THE PISS DID YOU DO THAT.

Nitro Fuel missions are making me want to drive into a wall, but I've only got three rewards left and then I'm done (roughly 10000 fuel). It'll feel good to go online without the nitro loadouts. Having said that, someone gimme some fucking sauce on this fanart that gets posted in every thread.

Attached: 1563182720150.png (514x515, 271K)

Should i save up coins or spend them?
i started with 2500 coins

so is the crash recent revival a furrys dream?

Bandicoot thread on Trash

Attached: boomerctr.png (1176x475, 83K)

Furries are usually gay so no

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I

Thanks, user.

Most of the trophy girl packs are around 5110 coins during the GP. If you want them, save up for them. Using them gives you Nitro Points during the GP. Although desu you're a little late into the GP to earn anything meaningful.

no prob

You can never have too much Norm, user

Much hopping and air-breaking, or u-turning or whatever it's called. I don't actually know the terms for all this shit, I just know what buttons to press and when. The one where you also hold down with your direction. I will probably not pull that off again for a while.

the threads kinda dead atm but there is some new stuff

She really is

Attached: Lizzy.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Anyone else wish that the Grand Prix was over already

Attached: D_TAZNRWkAAWmb1.jpg (1200x830, 151K)

Playstation exclusive Grand Prix
Ratchet
Clank
Jak
Daxter
Sly Cooper

Attached: 1562294617521.jpg (1366x1766, 389K)

thanks but no thanks, Spyro is the only thing I really want for crossover shit, and out of all those only Sly really fits in the Crash universe

You don't know what you want.

Am I the only user that misses Oxide's tap dancing victory animation from Nitro Kark?

>>MK8D is the most populated kart racing game to play on Switch
>on Switch
you mean online. CTR and TSR combined don't meet the same player-base of Mario Kart

Well me personally I just want trophy girls on my cock

well I do know what I don't want

Haha what if every item was a blue shell haha
Great concept for a game

I'll be perfectly honest, I had no idea that existed until I looked it up just now, but now I really want Vaudeville Oxide as a new skin

contest shoulda end a week ago.

Only need 2k Nitro and I'll have the final reward.
Honestly I only do the Dailies & Weeklies.

I'll try to cheese some of the pro ones if I am bored but once I get that skin I'll just play as my actual mains.

Sorry for been a Nitro Slut but I shan't be any longer.

Did you lose again?

Attached: N is for no survivors.jpg (549x556, 27K)

No but I won by abusing glitches so i would have to get hit again

I'll disagree as I'd rather they give people more time than less to gain Nitro.

I am going to be happy that'll the lobbies online will have more variety once people stop trying to farm Nitro.

I wont pretend that it was my favorite, but it's better than what they gave him here. They even changed his lose animation, which was the only other personality he was given.

Attached: 1563144596749.jpg (960x750, 314K)

They should've done it so that the Champion kart was the last thing on gold tier to unlock. Grinding every day feels like work.

>Already have Motorsport Tawna
>Sitting under 10k in the Nitro Leaderboards
>On PS4, so the chances of me getting bumped out of 5% are slim
>Play just to get my 30 minutes out of the way before stopping

youtu.be/QAoONl2P8fw

I made a decision
Im going to grief online

do it as zem

any niggas wanna do the "friendly competition" challenge with me?

sw 4817 4075 6894

>Beat Oxide's time while racing Tropy's ghost.
>Unable to reproduce it while actually racing Oxide's ghost

The life of a shitter.

Attached: 1433319743285.gif (320x180, 2.09M)

Should I save up coins? It seems like there isnt a good way to get a lot fast so far.

I'm going to make posts on reddit and resetera, while asking Beenox to add this suit in game. I wanna find out if I can force devs into adding burka in game.

What should I write to make it more genuine?

Attached: 1561962892114.png (609x839, 13K)

If you're going to meme something into reality pick something that will actually improve the game unlike the resetrannies

Attached: 0.jpg (399x373, 14K)

How do you get hit by 10 items or obstacles and still get into first? Is there a good map for this?

What the fuck?

Attached: times.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

>pick something that will actually improve the game unlike the resetrannies
I won't piss off 4channel then

True, at least after this month there will be no need to do it again once you have the champion kart.
Depending on the nitro rewards for the next grand prix it might not even be worth doing either.
Game is fun but right now the only thing keeping it alive is the cosmetic grind, they need to add a competitive mode without items or at least limit them in some way.

I would much rather that Bikini Coco gets brute forced into the game desu
I don't think we want to open the can of worms you are holding

fix your internet it will autocorrect

Get fucked Crunch nigger xD

this is what happens when you don't give n-tropy the crystals

Luigi Circuit

Literally just play on easy and play any track that has a lot of hazards. I did it on clockwork wumpa and just let myself get squished multiple times by the gears at the start.

This is probably why you have to unlock each ghost before you can beat them. That way you can't beat their times by luck.

I started late bros, I'm only at 10k fuel now. I still have a bunch of the pro and theme challenges left though. Will it be possible to get to 42k?

youtube.com/watch?v=RACm4vvRhzQ

did you just start today? probably not, without exploits

No, on the weekend. I got a bunch of week challenges done from last week and a couple days of dailies. I don't know, I guess I'll just try my best and see what happens.

if he got 10k in a day he's an overachiever.

I dunno
probably but you'll have to grind hard at this point

Either way they’re gonna add the stuff from the Nitro grind to the pit stop later so worst case you gotta buy it. I can’t play every damn day so I’ve just accepted MotorSport Tawna is something I’m gonna have to buy

>try going online after I got some of the controls down
>only Crash in the lobby everyone else is a racer girl
>all of them just faster than me by default
>finish 6th
>still get 400 coins so thats cool
Woah

So let's say I unlock motorsport tawna tomorrow, which is absolutely what's going to happen. If I stop trying to get nitro points after that, what are the odds I'll stay top 3.5.03 for the next ten days?

Nevermind, my current standing on nitro points is 2.196%, and I don't even have the final reward. I think I'm good.

The Virgin Penta main
>Has to use 200% of his power to even stay above 5th place
>Will quit the lobby and find a new one if he loses twice in a row
>Thinks himself superior because he looked up a cheat code online, probably used it in the original game to unlock N Tropy
>Just a meme penguin that almost got roasted by Dingodile
>Has to resort to a Discord group to target and harass N Tropy mains because they can't stop losing to them, still loses

The Chad N Tropy main
>Doesn't even need to try to land 1st place
>Has already proved himself, doesn't really care if he loses because of items
>Has the admiration of both noobs and veterans
>10/10 Aesthetics + huge tuning fork
>Mained N Tropy in the original game, unlocked him without cheats

So at some point all the costumes and characters will be rotated into the store right?
Even the GP ones?

Yes

repeat call, let's play Twilight Tour online if any of you need both of the challenges

poor coco has been abandoned by the community :(

So me killing myself grinding for the Twana skin is pointless?

If you want to be faster, keep drifting. Just always keep drifting even on straights. When you go over a boost pad while you boosting, your boost becomes faster. Then you just keep drifting to keep boosting and then you go fast

Attached: C7APhFQWwAAH1fb.jpg (800x800, 56K)

What about the stuff like Twilight wheels, I don't like how they look at all but if they'll eventually disappear forever I still want to have them

I can barely get into a drift consistently I don't commit to holding all the way in a direction when jumping and just hop.

Well you'll have to pay for it
And if you want the 5% kart you'll have to grind anyway

Penguin nope 1

Attached: A1563123329659.png (721x768, 189K)

What if each of those series is varying degrees of time in the future after the events of the Crash games, where Brio’s work in evolution has advanced mutant animals to the poimt that they became accepted into human society and eventually replaced us?
I could see the pointy-eared creatures from the Jak games deriving from Ratchet’s species, and that from anthropomorphic animals from Sly’s universe.

Do you need to be in the 5% of both leaderboards to get the Champion kart? Or one is just enough?
Asking for the next GP

Attached: 1498419546317.png (284x413, 7K)

That's literally me except I lose all my races as tropy

You should, you'll go faster and then you'll have more fun. You can always counter-steer while drifting so that you don't just ram into a wall. For instance here they're constantly starting drifts even though it's essentially a wide straight. if they start a drift toward the left, they'll steer to the right so that they go relatively straight. It starts to look pretty weird with the zigzagging but it's fun

Attached: orbed.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Just one is fine

Based tuning fork man

Thank god
I'll just grind coins next GP, since that was enough to put me in the top 2%

I think the champion reward is the same every time, so if you get the kart now, you don't really need to be at the top next time

There was a rumor that you'd get a new decal for the champion kart for each GP
My autism wouldn't allow me to miss one

I'm trying as hard as possible to dab on faggots with base kart and base skin.

Attached: 1533079471919.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Nobody will think you're 'gregor', user
In fact most players expect a huge tryhard when they see a full default Crash main

Who the fuck is gregor?
>In fact most players expect a huge tryhard when they see a full default Crash main
[citation needed]

>bought game at launch
>only played like 4 hours
It's just kinda shit.

With all the customization options available only a huge tryhard or Mr. NPC McBlandVanilla would go out of his way to not use any, especially with the grand prix going on

Same could be said for you.

>Who the fuck is gregor?
Fucking newfags, I swear.

how odd is it that we're all different

I bought it at launch, and I literally cannot go a day without playing at least 4 hours a day, more so on some

Respond to my question, pussy faggot

Truth is, the track was USF from the start

Attached: 1562912386206.png (455x467, 624K)

maybe, I just don't see the appeal of having to learn a bunch of tech just to navigate a corner. If I wanted to put that much effort in I may as well play a sim

The guy you were talking to already did, buddy

>People that pretend to be oldfags

Jump
Start drifting
Now you'll get around the corner

t. have not played the game

That's not Gregor

Any specific corner you have in mind

Fuck off with your censored game.

I already unlocked everything

you still here, brah?

@470687040[You]
You're not even trying anymore user. Why don't you go to Yea Forums again and post some yellow or something.

Attached: Cory in the bait.png (625x626, 153K)

Based Sonicbro.

I dunno bro how about anything even remotely tight? You have to spam hop around pretty much every corner in the game if you want to maintain any speed and it's just obnoxious to play.

Sorry if this isn't technically CTR, but I just finished platinuming the crash trilogy earlier. Amazing games, I loved them. I feel like giving my thoughts and I wanna see if these opinions match the consensus, if there is one.

Crash 1 is simple yet brilliantly so, Stormy Ascent is probably one of my favorite levels in a game in a long time. Very focused game, there's no cheap alternatives to anything, you either make a jump or you don't, no fancy movements or cheats.

Crash 2 gets rid of the brilliant simplicity but not to the point of being unfocused. Added movements are fun, the slide spin jump is very satisfying. The levels arent as strict as 1, they have this sweet spot of letting you cheese things with advanced movements, but it does require skill to do so.The sprinting seems kinda unnecessary, although technically it was added in 3 then retroactively brought back in 2 remake if I'm correct, but it fits in well enough.

Crash 3 is such a clusterfuck to me dude. The powerups are so broken and completely break the level design, which by itself isn't nearly as challenging and tight as 1 or 2. There are so many ways to just cheese everything, it feels so unpolished. I beat crash 3 in one sitting, it's very easy, feels unfocused, has a shit ton of minigames everywhere, and wasn't nearly as enjoyable overall. The world design is great though, it feels like you're in real places instead of platform lands, I guess.

Overall Crash 1 and 2 are about even, and 3 is dead last. All are great though. Fun games.

Crash 3 was always a bit little of an odd ball, and messybecause they're obviously trying to make it different and "fresher" but still fun. I too enjoy 1/2 the best. I think I'll always personal love 1, just because of how stupidly hard it is.

>Have Digital N. Tropy, but don't use him
>Decide to use him with Platinum Relic paint and the Rocket car with the Champion decal
>Entire lobby I join into leaves
O-Okay.

I'm glad that people are realizing how bullshit Crash 3 is and that it's the worst of the N-Sane Trilogy. The powerups are way too busted and completely ruin the game, and they ultimately feel unnecessary outside of a few specific cases where you're forced to use them because the game needs you to remember that they're there. There's also literally no point in even bothering with the Relics until you get the Dash. Personally for me it's 2 > 1 > 3.

Attached: 1561431566300.png (1148x996, 394K)

Anyone in here have tawna motorsports, but not in the 5%? Just curious lol

>It's a "host leaves at the last second and disconnects the entire lobby" episode

Anyone up for the "friendly meeting" challenge?

sw 4817 4075 6894

is this every game of online bc jesus christ

>tfw speed and accel bitches get owned by balanced niggas

Attached: Mad Woah.png (444x679, 370K)

No, I almost never keep usf for so long and most people are trash

What? Nothing bad happened to him in that video at all.

Post your Battle Ships and Rate others

Attached: MegumiLemonCar.png (791x599, 412K)

>HAHA LET'S DUMP ALL OUR ITEMS ON ONE GUY XDDD
FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hot blogpost bro.

Cool, seems like people agree. I guess the best way to put it is Crash 1 demanded my respect, which really grabbed my interested. It beat me down a bit but it felt very fair. Crash 2 wasn't as ball crushing but it had a thing going where it became harder the better and advanced you tried to play, it was perfect. 1 was too strict to allow for that adaptive kind of difficulty. 3... i basically only got through it because of the goodwill and respect 1 and 2 built up, I felt obligated to.

Just kept SUSF for an entire lap holy shit
I-Is this the power of gitting gud?
Also I can't earn nitro or coins
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

That really only becomes an issue when you're going absolute top speed, and even then most tracks don't have very many corners like that. If you only played it for four hours, I doubt you were yet going around entire laps with the fastest boost, unless you're very gifted

But yeah if you're going at normal speeds, you should be able to drift around most corners, unless it's the hairpin on Hot Air Skyway or the spiral on Dragon Mines. You might not have been trusting the drifting enough, which made it less fun to play. The turning is pretty powerful when you lean into it enough

Attached: 409dd2e5fcc8d764d998c4683ba36a69.jpg (640x640, 78K)

did you do the time trials? you're not really entitled to an opinion on crash 3 unless you go fast which is where the game shines

Which track? Also now maintain it for an entire race.

Play battle mode

I prefer the look of karts without decal so luckily I won't need to waste this much time again to stay in the top 5%.

>when you're doing time trials but have the glide spin
Always felt bad when I accidentally spun too much and went slower

Twilight Tour, Online and when do I 'git gud'?

You'll feel it when you achieved "gud" status. You can't miss it.

>at this rate motorsport tawna will be rarer than the championship kart

is it possible IRL for a group of girls to have this playful sort of rivalry Tawna/Trophy girls have and in the end it makes them the perfect gf material because they will call eachother out on any thottery? And also the girl will try her best to prove herself to you and her gang?

Just gonna leave this image here

Attached: 1563112241025.png (453x422, 316K)

that's very helpful

Attached: 1534411304179.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

CTR is legit first game where I'm starting to understand the whole principles of racing and the whole throwing your opponents out of the rhytm/apex line shit. I played Assetto Corsa before and other sims, but in none of them I could just go wild and feel like I'm perfecting my technique rather than developing it.

Yeah, I platinumed everything which requires me to do so. The normal crash levels were fun when I got to play them. I didn't find the underwater levels enjoyable at all, the plane stages felt like filler, the bike ones were okay, and the animal riding stages were fun as usual. Half the game felt like fluff and the other half felt like a worse 2. Maybe 2 set the bar so high but anything I'd want to do in 3 can be done in 2 and better, without the fluff and busted powerups

I'll shamelessly admit I have massive nostalgia for Crash 3, I liked it the most as a kid and I still like it, even if some of the gimmick stages are pretty lame. Now that I think about it, I only really dislike the plane levels and scuba levels. Same deal with Crash 1, I played it a lot when I was young and just that makes me instinctively like it a lot

Crash 2 is the game that's just kinda there, I never owned it or played it much back then. I've 100 percented it once a couple years ago, and I don't really have any strong feelings about it one way or another

It's actually kinda the same with Spyro, I had Spyro 1 and 3 and I liked them a lot. Eventually I played Spyro 2 a couple years ago and it was just kinda alright. I think it had the weakest levels of the three though. I'm sure I would like it a lot more if I had played it as a child. I played the demo with the caveman level as a kid and it was really cool back then. Like, I think that was one of my favorite levels when playing the game, just because I had some nostalgia for it

Attached: dcf090c1.png (600x453, 5K)

>Switch

Attached: Bro thats kinda cringe.jpg (488x271, 24K)

>30 fps
>waifu shit
come ya'll, literally stop having illegitimate fun.

But does Liz have a gun?

No. Real women are too passive-aggressive. They never confront each other directly, until the resentment has built up too much and exploded but at that stage it is too late.

>Play two races as Crash
>Perform like absolute shit
>Go back to playing Dingodile
>Get first, DNF everyone but second place
I'm beginning to question why I even bother playing anyone else.

Attached: 1547199675280.png (980x812, 1.64M)

@470688921[You]
@470687040[You]

No, real women secretly hate each other even when they're friends. It's not like comradery between men. They're constantly engaging in subtle psychological warfare between one another

You already made that post, kill yourself.

Version 1.00 of the game replicated the glitch where he's always protected by Aku Aku but the power up icon alway shows Uka Uka. Now he just gets any of them at random, which is fine by me since it reflects his good and evil personality.

Attached: penta.webm (600x470, 2.02M)

waifu shit was sprinkled on top.
30 fps is meh, I agree, but I'm waiting for PC release until I have real fun anyway.
Same, it was my first crash and I adored the bazooka and feeling of power with the busted power-ups.

no u

Shame. I luv trophy girls

cute

>tfw got clocked 6 times plus orb'd 3 times all in a row
That must've been a glitch, right?

Attached: 1533028164985s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

No. Suffer.

I think I just like the visuals of Crash 3 the most. It has all kinds of cool environments. When I think of Crash 2, I mainly just think of snow levels

Something that people usually don't think about is that the levels were more open in Crash 3. They had been able to improve their rendering stuff, so you could see a lot further. Like the first medieval level, you can see the castle at the end or the future levels with the cityscape. Not saying it makes them better, but it's cool to think about in retrospect. Before that, the levels were narrow corridors because they couldn't render more stuff. With the third game they were able to have more elaborate backgrounds

>I'm glad that people are realizing how bullshit Crash 3 is
What kind of planet have you been living on? 3 has always been regarded as the weakest in the trilogy due to those reason and the abundance of gimmick levels.

Still has the best secret zones and bosses though.

>40088/42000 points
>all quick and daily challenges done
what else can I do???? I just want that moto tawna skin. Not even to use, just to have.

Literally wait a day

Just play online until the dailies reset, You'll get her tomorrow.

Do a couple more days worth of dailies.
You've done all the weekly, pro, and themed challenges right?

But I'm american, I'm known for literally killing myself over petty bullshit like video games

weekly, no. Nobody wants to help me with the "friendly meeting" challenge or the "friend or foe" challenges.

sw 4817 4075 6894

>all those good turbos that would have been perfects if you held them for like a millisecond longer
Come on, user.

Attached: I'M DOING IT I'M DOING IT.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

MENTALLY UNTOUCHABLE

D. Tropy + Megumi White is perfection

>Your face: Heh, no sweat.
>Your mind: OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK MY HEART IS FUCKING RACING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Yeah, I noticed afterward, I fucked up these slides big time. Somehow I got my timing off by a few for almost all of them.

Shut up, baldy.

Attached: 1563267452011-v.png (483x540, 173K)

Man it took me a long time to figure out that section. Really fun track when you get it down though

How the fuck do you jump like that when air breaking? My kart barely lift off the ground when I try to do that with that much speed.

dammit dale

I've noticed lately that I fuck up U-turns and airbrakes, losing all my reserves even though I'm 100% holding back and letting go of the accelerator. Any advice?

stop being gay

I dunno man you just gotta get a feel for it, I guess.

Attached: orkreaction.png (185x211, 16K)

I guess he's not braking during every jump. Though I don't really think it makes a difference to the height that much. If you jump off a bump, you'll fly higher. Here's a clip of me doing that, and I'm just flying all over the place. Later when I'm going through the chicane after the starting grid, I barely leave the ground when it's flat streamable.com/zy43q

I'm barely outside the 6-5% for nitro and halfway between the rocket kart unlock and it's wheels, do you think I could make it to the top 5%?

Attached: 1562992103581m.jpg (562x1024, 87K)

I main Penta sorely for that little shaking animation he does.

is he jewish?

Attached: 1563087209952.jpg (242x255, 9K)

I've started having the same brain problems. At one point I was able to boost through the spiral on Dragon Mines, but yesterday when I tried to do it, I somehow managed to just totally lose all my speed every time. Like I would just stop, and then when I let go of the brake, I'd rocket forward because the boost was still active. Don't even know what I'm doing anymore lol

why does boeing keep trying to sell the 737 max 8 even though the fleet is grounded worldwide?

Why are there so many threads? What’s there to talk about? It’s a fucking racing game.

Probably. Just play a lot. If you can make top 3 every once in a while, you should get there.

Megumi is best girl.
Tawna is okay too.

I love Coco
Coco is a miracle
Every beat of my heart is for Coco
Coco

HOW?! When I """successfully" air break my turns are way slower than that, yours are snappy and you never lose reserves

Is this the start to a joke

If I could see you now I'd give you something to talk about

>If you can make top 3 every once in a while, you should get there.
y-yeah, hehe top 3... ezpz

Attached: 1563210573428m.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Attached: uturn.jpg (1402x1704, 145K)

how 2 drive good
how 2 unlock things pronto
what u want in the future
havin' fun

Attached: 1ba94944.jpg (520x507, 31K)

But can you list some reasons why you love Coco?

That's a nice Deep Sea Driving run you've got going, user. It would be a shame if something were to happen...

Attached: 61cWxIBhj+L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 14K)

its still surprising the fags keep selling these threads for a sjw game with waifushit after they shit on the characters for girl empowerment kys

Attached: IMG_20190623_193819.jpg (1920x1261, 345K)

Not my car but i thought it was cool.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190717054825.jpg (277x252, 18K)

That's literally what I'm doing wtf

You'll probably want to begin holding Down+Turn before letting go of acceleration, and return to holding acceleration before letting go of Down+Turn.

No, like 700 people died from these planes

Are yours like this? This is an old clip when I was learning how to do these brakes. I think I only started to brake and turn when I was in the air here. I'm not the guy who posted that picture and honestly I don't really even know what my fingers are doing when I airbrake now, I just kinda do it

Attached: brake.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

>finally got full golden nitro so i can go back playing my boys pinstripe and nash

Attached: 1559573818059.png (256x256, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CawTo8goaSw

Kinda but most of the time I'll lose usf like 1 second after landing

Holy shit...

I gotta practice that.

Attached: 1562257083004.jpg (634x629, 69K)

those are way too fucking big.

Coco is for N.Gin

Attached: 66819001_10220038581014383_7289339381473607680_o~2.jpg (996x752, 178K)

That's how big they actually are, you usually don't see the hitbox.

ISHYGDDT Penta > Smug coco

>Beat a tropy fag
>He disconnects

Attached: 1562923257353.gif (227x170, 57K)

>Very first time doing Thunder Struck on Time Trials
>Screw up and fall off a cliff and get smacked by a rolling log once each.
>Still beat Oxide's time.

Attached: 1562642435424.png (894x914, 253K)

so did the ps4 update come out today? how much did they reduce the loading times?

Attached: 1456345835704.gif (300x169, 1.94M)

>beat all Oxide ghosts, got all platinum relics
>2k away from Motorsport Tawna
AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO CAN SAVE US
I'M NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND WAIIIIIT

Attached: 1558572847241.gif (498x369, 252K)

I know I don't want more autistic crossover shit.

So how do that "win while hitting 10 obstacles" challenge works ? Does it have to be items or do walls work ? Also, my first daily glitched, who is Character A today ?

Items yes, stage hazards yes, walls no.

Papu Papu.

N Gin Labs works pretty well, just get crushed by the barrels.

>once again most of the weekly challenges revolve around the battle mode
How fucking detached can Beenox be? Only like 0,001% of the playerbase care at all about the battle mode, that's not what this game is about.

Literally me. I don't play Tropy because he's a flex, I play him because he's a cool character.

>Electron Avenue
>dodge a missile at the first boost strip
>the "ALMOST GOING TO GET YOU" reticle and beeping don't go away for the entire race
>win
>the beeping continued throughout the podium ceremony

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

The challanges are designed to be mind numbingly boring shit so you pay up when they let you buy the GP rewards with real money.

Environment obstacles work best, I did it on thunderstruck. Sat under the rolling pins and counted to ten.

If I could make one wish, just one. It would be to eliminate all of /sthg/'s shitposters from existence. Maybe then we could actually get somewhere.

Attached: 1534413662685.gif (320x240, 1.97M)

>100 crystals
>every mode on one arena
>capture 25 fucking flags
They know it's tedious, grindy bullshit. But it's how they get around the fact that you can't buy stuff with actual money.

OTP.

Attached: 1557444009091.png (500x507, 126K)

Takes 10 minutes with a second controller but yeah that's 10 minutes I could spend doing something more interesting.

I just don't get it, they aren't adding mtx yet they still keep the shitty economy? for what reason? Just balance things out already if you're not gonna add extra payment options.

>desperately trying to go into a slide while my character hops over and over again despite me holding a direction down
I swear this shit never fucking happened in the original.

Attached: 1399036202399.jpg (1600x899, 337K)

sharp turns, nigga

>Lord Humongous Tiger
>Immortan Komodo Joe
>Trophy girls as breeding mare

>waiting for a definitive edition to come to PC

Attached: 1549118050529.jpg (388x372, 64K)

>First online race of the day
>Got to school two Tropy shitters
>Digital Tropy immediately left after the loss
Like clockwork

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190717132118.jpg (3840x2160, 1.16M)

If you hold a directional button before hoping you'll just sharply turn in that direction. Gotta hop then push left/right before hitting the ground. It worked like this in the original but the timing is a tad bit looser in the remake.

Does nobody but me play Coco anymore?

Why is Coco so smug?

>sonicfags shitposts are bland, repetitive, unoriginal and usually resort to copying shit from previous threads
Nice to see the quality of their shitposts reflectd to quality if the franchise

Attached: life is hard but fun.gif (88x128, 103K)

Me. Pls no bully

The face of a man whose wife picked the car

I'm not sure what we expected from the general that might as well be run by robots with how much they stick to one routine of posting no matter what. Crossposters were a mistake.

Attached: angry_hedgehog_by_itshelias94-d4s7f5q.png (1036x771, 401K)

Had two Cocos DNF me after leaving beakers and nitro in the most fuck off spots.
>beaker on the ramp to the second USF pad on Twilight Tour basically means you're fucked unless you do some in the moment Matrix shit to get past it
>you can forget about even trying if it's a tnt/nitro

I will soon. I'm at 41.6k nitro.

I keep seeing conflicting opinions. Turning and balanced karts have lower base speed than acceleration and speed karts but are do they all have the same speed with boosts?

based

How did you make it over the last pit? That jump looked delayed as fuck.

>tfw immediately thought of donald trump

>The Chad N Tropy main
You mean like these guys:

>finally unlocked motorsport tawna
It's finally over.

Attached: at last.gif (472x270, 2.65M)

>Not just holding the USF from the first one and completely bypassing the second one

Did you get all the Grand Prix skins? The tires? The decals? The stickers and paints?

The second one makes you go faster.

Yeah that's just poor track design. Had this happen to me, trying to chase down first place but when he dropped that TNT on the ramp, I already knew I'm coming in second place

Attached: cucked.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>that last air brake with the perfect turning arc
How? Mine always carry momentum before letting go of it and I end up crashing into the wall

>game called Crash Team Racing
>literally no one plays Crash

Hotline Miami Pinstripe

What the fuck do the trophies do that you can get from winning in multiplayer?

Attached: megumi.png (640x456, 390K)

Yeah here's the rest of this TNT incident. He just keeps slowly pulling away more and more, not really anything you can do at that point streamable.com/4djno

Making Isabella a mother.

Attached: 1563182289401.png (581x503, 103K)

gotta make sure you're holding down, that's most of what makes it work

Those are champion points. Look at the leader boards. There is Nitro Points, and Champion points

Savage

>game is called Crash Reloaded
>only play as Coco

Attached: 1556175092727.jpg (438x523, 63K)

Attached: 1522442466774.gif (240x257, 673K)

Fuck that gay shit, they'll add it to the store later.

>not Monster Ultra

No, because she can hurt you just by shouting "YOR MUM'S AN ARMADILLO"

Any tips on Sewer Speedway shortcut? Oxide is killing me.

and when is the Grand Prix ending? I'm 740 out of 94876 which I'm pretty darn sure is in the 5% but math was never a strong point of mine.

Fuck you. Stick your own dick into a tranny beehive and see what happens

>Get fucked by a conga line of items on Dingo Canyon
>Capped off by an armadillo as everyone passes me
>Liz passes me
I've never been angrier in this or any game than in that moment

Everything's really hueg on this level compared to the characters

kek, yes, you're in the 5%

all you have to do to work out if you're in the 5% is take the number of the leader board in either nitro/champ, and multiply it by .05

sorry, and whatever the number is, if you're below that, you're in the 5%

Jump at exactly the right moment, there's not really anything else to it. Right before the edge. It's harder the faster you're going, since the timing becomes tighter

Attached: jump.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

take the total number of the leader board, so in your case, 94876
.05 x 94876

Oh yeah and it's probably best to just do it once on the first lap. If you mess up, you can restart quick. You should be able to stay ahead on the other laps even if you go the long way. At least that's how I did it

I tend to get the most consistent results with this setup, ramping off the inside turn and lining myself up perpendicular. Sometimes I get hung up and lose my reserves but I still manage to get in

Attached: Sewer Speedway Shortcut.png (1200x675, 1.14M)

I have no idea, I had a feeling I would make it so I tried, I usually play it a bit more safe if I manage to keep usf until that spot

It ain't over homeboy. There's alot more Grand Prix coming up and you'll start all the way back to the beginning.

Oh good, thought I had to do it all three laps with sf.

Now get ready for the baby Grand Prix.
Endless wave of baby Cocos shitting up the place.

Attached: 1497816557.artiecanvas_baby_coco.png (883x1248, 504K)

It's going to be heaven

>thought I was only comfortably inside the top 5% of nitro
>I'm well into the top 1%
I guess that makes up for only being in the top 5% of championship.

If they're genuinely cute, I'm not even going to mind the baby bandicoots. Odds are I'll just stick to Baby T, though.

Attached: 1299478254685.jpg (168x199, 30K)

I hope you're ready for the diaper art this will unleash.

As long they have no diapers, then it will be good.
And if there is any, then it will be horrible and i will only play the dinosaur.

Attached: 1536705943193.jpg (468x345, 14K)

Dear god why

Ok so I spent some time trying to practice doing this exact thing and it still doesn't work.

Attached: N. Fant.png (592x560, 128K)

time to save up some coins.
when will the next grand Prix start?

>Baby T
I hope you enjoy handling characters

Better to enjoy what little time there is left before this contaminates the threads forever. A whole fucking month of this before spyro.

Baby Grand Prix here we come

No but the wumpa coin payout from playing online really helps, especially during the weekend (which lasts from Thursday night to Sunday night).
Just keep making throwaway accounts on your PS4 and signing them up for PS+ free trials. If one account on the console has it, all accounts get access. I have no idea how Sony allowed that to happen.

Drawfags, I need you

Attached: Who the FUCK is that guy.jpg (3840x2160, 995K)

I appreciate the effort you put into drawing that line. That's a good looking line

Attached: yep.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Firstly, what character is that?

> suck at game
> coming first by a landslide for once
> playing tawna and on twilight tour so i can get that dumb challenge done
> game crashes immediately on third lap finish line

why does this game hate me

Can't wait for the fanart

Attached: 2 babies 1 doc.png (826x884, 559K)

From the teeth, I would guess its Nash.

>implying they won't make them speed
>all the tryhard autist manchildren will be playing as babies

It was Zem with Tawna's animation

Considering he's a baby dinosaur, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Baby T was at least balanced or handling. Either way I'm prepared to make that sacrifice.

I am going to hate the next GP.

but it looks like i'm gonna need to use the babys from the looks of the current GP

Attached: 1905175183.gif (359x202, 2.2M)

anyone got a webm of this, like that guy who did webms of most characters jumpin off electron avenue?
is there one of Tiny?

Why on earth did they program the Sewer SPeedway shortcut to an automatic context sensitive slingshot as opposed to a simple momentum based jump? No other height based shortcut even in this release works like this. It just utterly baffles me.

>The cute mount characters from Crash 2 and 3 are handling
>People think the other cute mount character will be speed or something

Come on people. Sorry, but the 500 IQ chad turners will be playing the dinosaur while everyone else is a baby.

Leaked baby character stats:
Baby Crash: handling
Baby Coco: slow
Baby N. Tropy: turning
Baby Cortex: beginner
Baby T: they're all handling because they're babies

They should all be speed
That's what real babies use

>hate kids
>now get fire missiles and throw them off the tracks
Sweet release

I hope the other GPs also have the character at 5k and anything above just being skins because I'm sure as fuck not doing another one of these autistic nitro grinds to 42k. I don't know why I even bothered with this one, I like default Tawna more than motorsport.

Attached: 1563164606091.png (2550x3300, 2.18M)

This shits always perplexed me in kart racers. One, why does the size of the driver affect the speed of the kart? And two, even if it did, surely the big fat characters would be the slow handling characters.

I really wish I wasn't a slave to Nitroshit and got the same amount of xp for using any of the character's skins. I hate the trophy girls' motorsport hair

Attached: 1563350841384.png (2016x1349, 712K)

God I hope not, Penta is as small as Polar and Pura but he's as fast as Tiny and Dingodile. Being small isn't an excuse for being handling.

Anyone else have problems with this game online (on the Switch)? Lag and random nonsense and disconnects?

I can’t wait for beenox to add purple worms back in out of time.

user, you do realize, that if you just pick the % kart nitro, wheels, and not the character, you get like.... 2-4 less points than usual, right? you only need to go all out with the nitro bonus when you're doing challenges

if you've done them all, and just winning/losing races, you literally nothing, just play who you want

No

I swear Zem is even more annoying here than in the original.

do you power slide into the route? or jump? or just drive into it? i heard it's more consistent if you don't jump or slide but to slowly align yourself after you exit the red light tunnel.

what if the dinosaur has a diaper?

This is the quality of discussion in these threads now. Who's to blame?

Attached: current crash fanbase on v.png (1881x242, 80K)

I feel like the last u-turn on Papu's Pyramid is also one of those weird auto slingshots. I've gotten it to work on some weird angles and low speed.

Oh hey I remember you asking for Tiny when I first posted those. Here you go, made it just now

Attached: tiny.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Will Twilight Tour be available after the GP?

BTFO!!!

Attached: CA9BB7E7-D38D-4E2A-9646-880CB69DF030.png (874x324, 121K)

There shouldn't be AI in online races. They're a non-factor beyond their tendency to engage in clock and ball torture.

The game looks legitimately fun but i am scared of difficulty. How much dark souls of racing is this game?

For comparsion i 100%ed dirt rally, but i would lie if i said it wasnt hard as fuck. And ofc i will get it on PC.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Dimps

Just bought the game. What did I miss?

Attached: 0296c360.jpg (544x638, 34K)

ᵗinʸ ˢᵠᵘᵃˢʰ ᵖᵘnʸ ᵏᵃʳᵗ!

Attached: Crash_Nitro_Kart_Tiny_Tiger_In-Kart.png (44x46, 5K)

You're not getting all the cool shit this grand prix. Enjoy your wumpa grind in a couple of months.

This game is nothing like one of those realistic racers, GT and Forza and etc. It's really not that hard. Most of the difficulty is trial and error until you learn the map and most efficient routes.

Next month might be a good time for a break from posting here.

It's not a U-Turn and there's no slingshot effects.

Anyone who hasn't figured this out on their own in half a month probably has too much nitro lust to reason with.

I actually feel like every bump in the game has some kind of boost attribute to it if you press jump at the right time. Here's the Papu jump, yeah you don't need much speed for it either

Attached: papu.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

The game isn't as hard as people meme it out to be. The controls can take some time to getting use to if your more of a mario kart player
Just keep practicing in adventure mode and time trials and you'll be alright

Attached: Harder than Dark Souls.jpg (533x503, 66K)

>Win ten races with Team Bandicoot, KARTNAME B or KARTNAME C
Well done Beenox

I jump when I'm actually going into the shortcut, sometimes I also slide, sometimes I don't.

Here's when I was dicking around in Sewer Speedway. The half pipe works the same everywhere, if you jump at the right time it just throws you into space

Attached: space.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

Fuck you miles, you're like the luckiest player of all times, always getting the best items that fit the situation, fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Wtf, is that evel legal in the game? You can cut tracks like that without any penalty? Is this even intended or will devs patch it out?

The tracks look crazy to me. In "realistic" racers you just need to brake before turns and be okay in 90% of situations, here it looks everything on track is there to fuck you up.

Also never played any kart racer, the games always looked too simple party games where you need to be drunken and with friends to actually have fun. This is probably the first kart racer which looks fun to me. Does it even have insta kill 1st place cant evade items like blue shell?

The game looks like it actually takes skill to drive which looks like new concept in cart racers :3

Attached: Capture.jpg (1129x371, 96K)

it's gonna be team cortex and imperium

I've noticed this too. Speed seems almost irrelevant for a lot of the shortcuts as long as you time your jumps correctly.

Wish I woke up as Dingodile tomorrow.

CTR is a platformer with karts, approach it that way

it does have blue shell items, that's just how the game is played. people will defend that shit all day because the level gap between casuals and autists is very very large.

>didn't take the second shortcut
oh nononono look at this doode

it's really hard to time if you have high speed though, or maybe it's just me

That's an intended shortcut, many tracks have stuff like that

>Does it even have insta kill 1st place cant evade items like blue shell?
There's a flying orb that works similarly, but if you're going fast enough you can even outrun it. Here's some guy chasing an orb

Attached: 1563062060317.webm (320x240, 2.94M)

Second shorcut?

thanks!

I do.

Those are legitimate shortcuts. The punishment for fucking them up is falling off the track.

Hard to see if in your webm but the leftside of that turbo pad can be driven on and cuts the corner slightly.

link to the thread with the other ones? I didn't realize characters had extended animations for trick jumping off higher platforms

Very beginning, far left side.

I prefer going the normal route, feels better going into the ramp than from the shortcut. I guess it saves some time but I've just settled into that

Not him I've seen people pull off crazy shit in this game before but goddamn

Attached: IMG_20190716_163615.jpg (1277x720, 175K)

August.

>top 3 spots are digital Tropy
Was this a Yea Forums wankoff or something?

My explanation is garbage, you want to go here
I usually u-turn off the ledge nicely onto the ramp and think it's easier than going the long way

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 12.21.06 AM.png (2188x1298, 3.23M)

If you're drifting off the shortcut, you line up perfectly with the ramp.

Ami streamable.com/nnxpi
Liz streamable.com/cmhcq
Megumi streamable.com/7ua57
Isabella streamable.com/7og9a
Tawna streamable.com/7ybn2

Attached: megumi.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Yes.

Attached: PicsArt_071407.34.52.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468757103/#q468773596

>no Coco
Come on, anons.

I'm seriously considering dropping this stupid game. First of all, I can't air break for shit no matter what even after 100 hours of practice and second of all , the online is shit and I'm tired of it, especially the last 3 days have been as cancerous as it can get, I'm having no fun whatsoever.

Attached: 1562664268902.webm (853x480, 2.41M)

>No matter how many times I play Papu's Pyramid, my brain keeps tricking itself into thinking it's safe to pass man-eating plants when they're crouching.

Attached: end.jpg (346x437, 164K)

Attached: coco.webm (1280x720, 2.22M)

Attached: 1550364387191.webm (853x480, 1.94M)

I'm sorry to hear that
when that shit happens to me I just laugh it off because fuck it, someone's got to finish in fifth, and the coins are still good
you do you though, I hope your next purchase is more enjoyable for you

shit like this happens to me every race. what am I doing wrong?

We all cop bouts of bullshit every now and then, user.

Attached: hit detection pls.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

You literally have no one else but yourself to blame for not hopping in a USF tunnel with tnt

Attached: 1562348664458.jpg (397x412, 45K)

>Zulkrax
I fucking hate that faggot
He does that shit all the time

>waaaa I'm losing
Good thing the babies are coming out soon. You'll have a matching character.

Attached: BlizzardBluffInvisWall.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>could have jumped in the tunnel with no loss of speed
Retard.

Time to take a break user.

Maybe you should try practicing air braking/u turning on an arena stage, with gas canister/mask as only items. While the controls are the same, I find that being able to do an air brake/u turn on one stage doesn't guarantee that I'll be able to do it on another. They're all like little puzzles that need practicing, so I like to focus on corners that I struggle with and try different angles until I find a way I can get through. That means many times restarting in time trials, I could spend anywhere between 20-30 minutes figuring out a specific bend or turn.

You have a point with the other webms but this one is all on you, man.

Based me to

>what am I doing wrong?
You're not playing solo. This is just what the game is like when you're not fast enough to outrun the mosh pit. If you can't maintain SF or USF for an entire race, you don't have a chance of reaching first and keeping it, so either aim to get better or embrace the chaos.

The thing is it happens every fucking races there are 4+ players, I'm so tired of this fucking shit, I just want to race and have fun for fuck's sake
It caught me by surprise and I had already given up when I got hit by an invisible tnt / my own tnt / whatever the fuck that was.
Every """""good""""" player is a lagging piece of shit that just spam invisible items and never get hit by anything once in first place
Kill yourself faggot or get offed by some lunatic nutjob
This shit happens to me at least twice a day.

Ami's is mad cute
>Megumi just spazzing out

>clock and ball torture.

Attached: 1376427525730.png (364x336, 113K)

This
>start race
>approach first jump or turbo pad
>hit by invisible beaker

Soon...

Attached: pura-UR.png (638x1136, 585K)

>I'm so tired of this fucking shit, I just want to race and have fun for fuck's sake
then play offline or make some friends to lobby with

>abloo bloo goo goo gaga peepee poopoo

Attached: h3c1hzfebax21.jpg (1280x662, 49K)

Attached: 1552851659415.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

it's not team cortex, at least not for the online one
t. tiny who drives team cortex

There's some latency in the game so players will see different things. Webm is related

Attached: screencap a webm.webm (1630x806, 2.56M)

>I just want to race and have fun
git gud

You know the other racers can throw beakers forward?

Attached: 1563143731123.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

> 80 coins at best per race
Beenox blocks the way. And yeah, I could probably rally up friends, when the game even decides to let them join me.

>he drops beakers at the start instead of tossing them into the crowd

oй блин

Good gameplay coming through

Attached: Hyper Spaceway Run.webm (400x224, 2.95M)

I know, that was me getting blown the fuck away in that webm

Attached: 1550681855877.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

You can see the beaker hitting you when it's thrown forward by another player
I'm talking about bullshit invisible lag beakers

Attached: 1563266710827.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>You can see the beaker hitting you when it's thrown forward by another player
Not when it hits you at the lowest point of the throw.

Zem, get the hell out of my store you ugly fucker

Attached: zem.jpg (1200x1600, 346K)

GOOD SHOW

where did this land you on the leaderboards

Attached: 1552016002128.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

I doubt that this is what happened the last 20 times it happened to me

Like, top 200 or something last night iirc. Five seconds off WR.

lmao just dont get hit

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190623213337.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

What the fuck even causes this, man?

>He lost USF on the last lap.
you can improve i know you can.

Attached: AngryJoe3.png (513x467, 214K)

For the weeklies it's saying for the 10 races online and 10 single races "Kart_B" and "Kart C". Is this the same for everyone else? I don't really like Team Bandicoot's kart.

Roo's got that crazy-retard pain tolerance

Motherfucker I want Zem.

Attached: Coco Fags Get Out.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

It says it for me too user, Bandikarts it is

Sorry speedbros, but I'm going back to balanced for my boy cowboy fake crash

Releasing drift button just before a jump.

So who the fuck are all these female characters all of a sudden. I played the hell out of all mainline Crash games, including the remake and dont recall them at all, except maybe the one is supposed to be Crashs gf from the first game?

Who are the other 4?...
If I had to take a guess its probably the trophy girls from CTR turned feminist?

try less

I never Pasta-way

Wait what? I don't have the game yet, what is this?

>me and 2 others only finish on twilight tour, everyone else gets dnf
wtf, isnt this map common as fuck

If you get caught in the chaos blob, you won't get out

Attached: 1556042811975.webm (710x400, 2.89M)

Thanks, Seven Dollar Gonzales

Attached: ohgodohfuck.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

The next Grand Prix features new baby characters.
>Baby Crash
>Baby Coco
>Baby Cortex
>Baby N.Tropy
>Baby T.
We have no pictures of the characters yet. That one Baby coco was something someone drew looooooooong before CTRNF was a thing.

Attached: Crash-Team-Racing-Grand-Prix-Roadmap.jpg (1152x648, 254K)

next grand prix is a prehistoric-themed one with the baby dinosaur that crash rode in warped and baby variants of crash, coco, cortex, and n.tropy

Meant for

I mean, I'd argue that the image in your post, highlighting an issue with the Grand Prix quests and the way the players interact with the level selection because of it, is far better than the constant barrage of useless posts such as
>git gud
>am i a furry
>i want to suck on ami's giant milkers while she crushes me with her muscular thighs

Why the fuck do clocks hit you ONLY while you're going over a jump? Gives me the fucking shits. Ruined an entire race for me.

Who are they supposed to be???

I wish spyro was the next one instead of babies...

To fuck you over
People hold onto them for that reason

I do it all the time because I am a bitter loser. I also do it while in last place to people a head of me when they are about seconds from being DNFd. Im not gonna be the only one not to finish!

People hold onto the clock until they see you making a big blue fire jump on the mini-map

oh shit i need to buy this game.
[spoilerHaha what if the next one was a food themed one? and all the characters were fat, wouldn't that be funny haha[/spoiler]

haha yeah what if you had to change N, Tropy's poopy diaper man what a wacky situation that would be

>all this GP stuff I still need to buy
>only 11 days left
Just the wheels are going to cost me 20k

Attached: 1563160960422.jpg (640x426, 21K)

does this stuff stay in the pit stop after the GP, or will it not be available during the next one?

All the GP stuff (including Tawna and her motorsport suit AND the top 5% champion kart) will be available in the pit stop "at a later date", according to Activision.

All the stuff with the green wheel marker is GP limited, which I assume means they'll be gone forever afterwards

they've said all the current GP stuff will be added to the store "later"

Do the airplane mode exploit during week ends bonus wumpa coins.

This lad with digital tropy sucks
been racing him now for like 30 minutes and onl lost three times sinece i done the Digital Tropy
either that or he sucks at CNK tracks

Yeah same but they probably wanna ring in as many people as they can before Spyro.
Thing is everyone is already getting burnt out from this whole first month of the trophy girl GP, lot of people are gonna quit during baby GP.

Attached: 1561609624528.jpg (680x448, 88K)

???

the baby GP will give people time to take a break is how I think about it

Even the things which are "GP limited"?

Disconnect your console from the internet one second after the starting light appears then reconnect like 10 seconds later and everyone will be replaced with easy AIs so you can finish first, if you try to only find lobbies with electron avenue you'll get 800 wumpa coins each time you finish the race. The bonus lasts for 30 minutes of racing so assuming you can finish first within 3 minutes you can farm a lot of coins during week ends.

huh, guess I'll look into it.

"GP Limited" is a retarded label they should've just branded them as "New to this GP" or something. They're staying in the pitstop after the GP ends they aren't limited at all.

they were the chicks who would present the trophies to the winner of the race in adventure mode and the cup races

>isabella gave crash and coco their trophy
>liz would give polar and pura their trophy
>megumi would give trophies to n gin and cortex
>ami would give tiny and dingo their trophy

now they're simply playable characters instead of trophy girls

In the N-Sane Timeline at the end of Warped, Crash brings Baby T with him before the Time Twister machine explodes.
Which means that Baby T could appear again in a later Crash game.