Does Yea Forums like Ratchet and Clank? They're great games

Does Yea Forums like Ratchet and Clank? They're great games.

Attached: Ratchet.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Yes.

1 and 2 are kino

rest are decent games just to play but unremarkable

Only played size matter, secret agent clank (which was nice at times but it sucked dick most of the time), and first 3. How the fuck did it get so much releases is beyond me

They were really popular on PS2 and the closest thing Sony has to a new Crash. Deadlocked and the Future saga are actually amazing and underrated.

This game was actually one of the best in the series.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

I feel like they perfected the combat and the vehicles with gladiator. Though level design and exploration was kinda pushed to the side I still feel like it was an okay sacrifice to make for such a great spin off. Way better than anything they could've done with a racing game.

3 is the best.
ACiT had the best Clank sections.
2 is overrated, but still pretty good.
1 hasn't aged well.
All the other are mediocre to unremarkable.

REMASTER WHEN

FUCK THE REMAKE

Played 3 recently on my ps2 one of the best on my opinion, pretty good story, good gameplay and overall a 9/10 game.

ACiT is the best game on the series you can't refute this

>3 is the best.
Stopped reading right there.

>REMASTER WHEN
on ps3

Yeah, they're pretty fun.

Why did the reboot get so much praise? I personally hated it, it felt like such a downgrade from the future series.

I liked 2 and the ps3 ones and I loved the shit out of Size matters.
I have yet to play the other ps2 ones but that horseshit of an emulator still won't run them properly.

The gameplay was pretty solid on the whole. Wish they'd kept a few of the story angles from the original game, but whatever.

>port with widescreen
>remaster

user...

The original trilogy and gladiator/deadlocked are the best in my opinion.

How is the vita version of the remaster?

Attached: aefbafaa45f4dc996ab2136e4f6dbf2d.jpg (900x1200, 173K)

Honestly it's pretty decent and playable without too many issues

I want to fuck the lombax.

fuck that official high-quality soundtrack release of the series on Digital, CD, and vinyl when?

This was multiplayer kino.

Only played the movie game but I liked it.
It also has James Arnold Taylor as Ratchet in 2 and beyond, and he's a treasure

Attached: q_lzknet.jpg (512x512, 30K)

Nigga, James Arnold Taylor IS Ratchet
Why the piss haven't Insomniac games made another R&C game? There's no reason not to, Ratchet & Clank PS4 was the highest selling game WHY?

He is, yes, but he wasn't Ratchet in 1, Mikey Kelley was.
Awkward to say this bit of trivia, but the two of them also worked together on the 2007 TMNT movie, which was directed by the same guy who directed the Ratchet and Clank movie. (Unimportant and irrelevant, I know)
No idea why Insomniac haven't made a new R&C game, I imagine it could be a PS5 launch title though, if they wanted to go that route

Its pretty good. Much better than jak 1-3 which are unplayable. Sly , God of war ports are also pretty good.

Mikey Kelley is...ok? he's not bad but he's not Ratchet.

Alright boys, time to debate. Post your rankings!
2>Deadlock>1>3>Crack In Time>Future>POWER GAP>Into The Nexus>Ratchet and Clank remake

I agree, I much prefer JAT as Ratchet

JAT just suits Ratchet so well god he gives so much soul into the role that he makes me forget how souless R&CPS4 was.

CiT>D>Future>3>2>ItN>PS4>1

I agree. As I said, he is a treasure

Attached: James-Arnold-Taylor-2-.jpg (800x544, 145K)

There were a bunch of Going commando vs Up your Arsenal threads a while back but that's it

this ones a real beauty
going edgy with ratchet actually works really well compared to other mascot platformers like I'M GONNA KILL PRAXIS

It's because Ratchet doesn't change, he's like a symbol of hope in a sea of OW THE EDGE