Fuck the C*dex

Fuck the C*dex.

Attached: 250px-Titus_titlescreen.jpg (250x312, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Dark_Heresy#Crit_Tables_.28fucking_psychotic.29
youtube.com/watch?v=gN8geCTlZOo
youtube.com/watch?v=4VXUDlcr0qI
youtu.be/4VXUDlcr0qI
youtube.com/watch?v=nX5hmh2_bTI
youtube.com/watch?v=O_Nox4gwLBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: No heretic.jpg (1024x573, 192K)

Sounds kind of heretical

Does the inquisition know you talk heresies like this?

Mr Gorbachev, suck my cock.

Attached: file.jpg (412x505, 28K)

Ooof i thought that was a real in game image until I looked up a video.

Seriously though, I kinda feel like the Emperor is a Chaos God and the people really running the show are hiding the fact.

I mean what kind of *good* God would need a thousand sacrifices a day.

Attached: Emperor.jpg (678x960, 92K)

The golden throne is half ass slowly breaking down xenos tech

This and a hundred other things are hinted and suggested, like Saint Celestine, sadly GW is in the habit of clarifying and explaining things these days so we'll probably find out eventually. I say sadly because the setting works best when it's ambiguous.

Well he's still fully capable of speech and discussion, he's just a giant asshole now.

*ahem*

FUCK THE WARP AND FUCK CHAOS.

P.S. support fire caste

Attached: Lord of Change vs Fire Warrior.webm (480x300, 1.19M)

I want a game where you play as an inquisitor and solve mysteries but also get to fight a bunch of shit

That could be kinda cool.... but not sure how that could ever possibly work. Maybe something like Mass Effect but good.

>now
He always was a giant asshole, but his pre HH depictions were off
Like him being kind to Horus and some, but also being a massive dick to Perturabo, Angron, and Magnus.
You would have thought he would have removed Angron’s super anger chips or sat down with Lorgar and explained to him instead of calling him a retard, or not burning Prospero
You would think the smartest man ever would have foresight

Attached: space marine.png (1017x589, 472K)

A CRPG with a heavy focus on detective shit?

Attached: DarkheresyCore.jpg (1303x1707, 256K)

I would be too if my favorite son just ups and fucks over my life's work and kills me, making me a skeleton on an itchy throne. Fucking Horus.

Attached: 1449294131531.gif (480x360, 3.17M)

>implying he's not Judas
>implying he didn't make a pact with the Chaos Gods to get rid of the only real threat to their existence in exchange for total rulership over humanity

I thought the emperor was trying to do what the eldar did which is something about traveling without having to use the warp so humanity could basically do whatever they want without chaos fucking shit up

hol up

so u bee sayin

horus wuz a good boi he dindu nuffin?

Yeah, he was. Humanity's own Webway, but then daemons.

is this the one with the way in-depth damage table?

Attached: KndA2UD.png (803x941, 1005K)

Probably.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Dark_Heresy#Crit_Tables_.28fucking_psychotic.29

Attached: atxsp.jpg (331x446, 29K)

This has been covered many times

Attached: yeYWx.jpg (939x450, 65K)

Is it so impossible to believe they have controls in the suit?

If we go off this interpretation (which, might I remind everyone is VERY old fluff) then Horus was probably right in his prediction of the Emperor's plan to godhood, but obviously he had the wrong idea.
Furthering this theory, if you think about it hard enough, a lot of Jesus' teachings counter the various Chaos Gods. Pacifism, austerity, activism and honesty are all diametrically opposed to the main traits of each Chaos God.

He might just be the Chaos god of tyranny

My nigga half the Loyalist legions told Girlyman straight up to suck a dick on the Codex

Of course, Titus IS in Gumbyleg's Legion...

I hate this reality so damn much sometimes, one of the most squandered settings in existence. Wake me up when someone finally makes a good, modern 40k game

Attached: 1562876471764.png (288x273, 202K)

This
Space Marines are NOT normal humans, they are between 7 to 8 feet tall, even taller if they're Primaris.

Attached: warhammer-40k_00304763.jpg (1920x1080, 465K)

and fuck the rebels

Attached: 1546829913594.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

Hey, we have Primaris Marines now. Fuck your lore. Hail GW and the Ultramarines!

Give this man a Primaris Chapter.

Attached: rowboat.jpg (427x427, 49K)

>tfw no Warhammer 40k Psyker game that plays like a polished E.Y.E

What was the original of that pic called again? Somedude of Barbaria?

Robute is an usurper
Imperium secundus my ass
Lion for life

Attached: 4L_Cu4uihRT.jpg (1024x689, 101K)

Fire Warrior is a foul Tau fanfic propaganda.

>you now remember Dawn of War 3

Attached: file.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Imagine naming your son perturabo

You people actually believe their hands and feet reach all the way down to the extremities of their armor?

First Legion for a reason, motherfuckers.

Go be autistic somewhere else.

Attached: hawkboy.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Don't remind me. I was *really* looking forward to the release. I am SO glad they put out a beta a week before release because I gave up on that shit game after 2 days.

It was terrible on so many levels. It was supposed to be the best warhammer game to come out in a long time.

Centurions are DUMB

youtube.com/watch?v=gN8geCTlZOo
FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1562731152184.png (543x962, 561K)

Attached: THIS IS NOT FUCKING CANON.webm (1280x720, 186K)

Attached: file.jpg (626x258, 38K)

Attached: futa.png (1434x704, 2.6M)

>The sequels would have had Titus being sent to the Deathwatch and then taking in Marines from destroyed/eradicated Chapters and making his own Chapter
>THQ died before it could happen

Attached: sad doggo.jpg (680x907, 89K)

>I mean what kind of *good* God would need a thousand sacrifices a day.
The one that literally holds back the warp from flooding the earth and real space in general. Magnus fucked up the webway project the Emperor was making, and his powers on the throne keep it sealed and chaos from spilling out of it and turning Terra into the Eye of Terror 2.0. He also guides the powers of the Astronomicon, thus allowing safer and faster passage through the warp. He doesn't do any of that shit because he wants to, he does it because he has to. It isn't that no one else wants to, either, no one else can. He is the only person capable of doing those things, his death would mean the extinction of humanity. If he died he would probably reincarnate, but then the damage to earth would be completely irreversible and the last thing he ever wants to do is surrender earth and the billions of souls there to the warp. The Imperium is beyond good and evil, it does what it must to ensure the survival of the human species. if you want to look at things in black and white, in 40k the Imperium is about the best humanity can do, so yes it's good as long as you're human.

Attached: 1402234407786.jpg (500x661, 137K)

Continental dex?

He isn't a god.

>turning Terra into the Eye of Terror 2.0
That would only happen because the empire amassed such a large amount of fucking psykers. You're drinking the High Lords' Kool-Aid, begging for more.

>empire
Ah fuck, you know what I meant.

If that's true then why do the Eldar fight Humanity? Wouldn't they be the biggest enemies of The Warp and Chaos Gods and therefore being the biggest allies of Humans?

Centurions are dumb in lore and appearance.
>only piloted by Devastator and Assault instead of the already through it all Tacticals
>choppy and dakka specializations
>looks like it would topple if it took a step

>humanity in 2015 can create 2,000,000,000,000,000 watt lasers
>humanity in 40,000 never evolved past that
>a laser machine gun can't pierce armor
>the biological pincers of a couple meter long alien can
epic

That is if they weren't fractured and not view humanity as upstart monkey's with guns.

Its a power pincer man.

>That would only happen because the empire amassed such a large amount of fucking psykers.
No it's because of what I said, the Emperor sits on the Golden Throne to seal the great webway gate under it closed. If he died or left it the throne would open up and the warp would spill out and devour everything in the solar system and beyond.
>If that's true then why do the Eldar fight Humanity?
Why do the Eldar do anything? They see humans as unevolved apes. They're complete assholes that do everything for their own ends and benefit. It should be worth mentioning that the eldar stepping in to help during the fall of Cadia is a huge exception because even they knew that was going to be a huge disaster.

>this game is almost 10 years old

holy shit bros

Attached: 1457491790980.jpg (540x472, 54K)

Glory to the Machine God

Fuck Necrons

Attached: 1528082848635.png (1500x1168, 2.16M)

It sucked, but I was not expecting much after THQ died, and Relic cocked up CoH2 under Sega's watch.

Attached: 1449198348748.gif (500x300, 135K)

The worst part is that the potential is there but the cover system is complete trash.
Most everything else could have been fixed easily.

Oh boy, the denial is real.

The Dragon of Mars is a C'tan, a literal Necron god. The Imperium only tolerates the Mechanicum because they know how to work machines.

Sgt. Titus Andromedon

Trailers: 3 > 2 > 1
Gameplay: 1 > 2 > 3
What's up with that?

IG best boys

Attached: arma 3.jpg (1914x983, 581K)

>I mean what kind of *good* God would need a thousand sacrifices a d
How uninformed are you about the reasons why he has to be on the throne and why those sacrifices have to be made?

>yet another "full conversion" without a new map

Arma modders need to check their priorities.

2 was the best competitive play but unfortunately imbalanced as fuck.

At least Bohemia is giving us a new map, even if milsim autists are screeching that it includes OPTIONAL aliens.

HH BROTHER

Adeptus astartes has a force field around them. It can't be helped.

Not the guy but have you ever considered that the official narrative is just propaganda? Of course you don't, because that would be "heresy".

Literally everyone in a position of power has their own fucked up agenda. The amount of infighting between factions inside the Imperium clearly shows that you can't trust anything "the authorities" say, especially Big Bobby G with his Ultrasmurfs, the High Lords of Terra and the Inquisition.

Dark Angels are basically the only ones not corrupted because they police themselves, yet everybody seems to think they're the ones who should be mistrusted. Weird, huh?

They're not people, they're psykers.

Attached: 1548980848922.jpg (1098x818, 313K)

Well yeah, because that idiot had to go and install a text to speech device on the throne.

Yes because they don't.

and then the space marine got multilased so he plasmae'd @ em

He doesn't exist, we have Cato Sicarius instead. He's already the poster child of the ultrafaggots.

People name their kids all sorts of stupid bullshit, I wouldn't be surprised if some turbonerd already did this.

>cicebro
I miss him.

He is nao, LOL!
But seriously, he is the closest to a God humanity has ever seen.

>implying Mars doesn't have milliions of preserved ork corpses ready to power their planet tellyporta the moment shit hits the fan

Nah. Titus is reasonable. He doesn't follow the Codex blindly.

I read eisenhorn and his savant had some perfect recall memory because he was infected with a meme-virus. Why don't they just infect a shitload of people in the bureaucracy with that for super efficient workers

korgoth

it used to be a lost hope because thq got canned and then we got an awesome trailer and then it died faster than anything

Attached: 1468836078244.jpg (869x943, 250K)

Which funnily enough is how Rowboat said that you shouldn't blindly follow the Codex

Glad someone sees it the way I do. You're still a heretic though.

No control over what gets recorded or what gets recalled. Rather annoying that you're trying to calculate how many guns a forge world needs to produce for a coming crusade and the only thing your brain can dredge up is the composition of the clay and shit the locals use for their bricks.

>Not the guy but have you ever considered that the official narrative is just propaganda? Of course you don't, because that would be "heresy".
Except that I have meta knowledge that tells otherwise

>Fuck Necrons
I'm sure you'd love to you tech-slut

Now thats some heresy.

codex says to do that you gotta roll atleast a 12 with 3 d6

he only requires them because its what keeps the throne functioning which in turn keeps the Imperium functioning, also kinda helps the majority of people fed into the throne are already insane pyskers who would have been to dangerous to be useful which is saying something

it still baffles me they managed to fuck it up so badly

Attached: 4f7[1].jpg (4083x1552, 2.87M)

at least he didn't name his son thurman

Emprah i hate chaos wank

probably because the eldar are massively arrogant in every possible way even if it fucks them over and even then they will blame somebody else, take DoW2 for example were their solution from stopping the nids was to cripple the Blood Ravens efforts to thwart the nids and when that failed they decided to blow up their planets because they thought the nids would be slowed down by it, it never crossed their minds that allying with the Blood Ravens would have been better

but every other perspective states the same thing, they just have different opinions on the end result

Astartes aren't human, they carry most of the weight of their power armor and the interface for it is implanted into them while they're teenagers

Attached: 6ishwd1hj5s11.jpg (692x768, 105K)

actually about that, there was a Titus in the ultramarines who was second Captain before Cato became one so its likely he is somewhat canon

that's one hell of a mustache

I still play exterminatus mode from time to time.
A shame they stopped all support for the game. They could've at least released modding tools or something.

Does the admech drive auto or stick?

>auto
Are you some of Heretek?

Because it's not some unreliable narrator. It has been stated objectively in novels and codecs time and time again. These aren't in universe explanations. We, the reader are being these things. Not a character. These are facts about the fictional universe we are reading. It's always very clear when it's in universe propaganda.

>this amount of cope

youtu.be/4VXUDlcr0qI

You DO have your own OC army right Yea Forums?
That's the entire point of the game afterall.

Does anyone have the one for possible consequences of using psyker powers?

I'll read up on that, big if true.

They also made Uriel Ventris a thing in Dark Imperium where Girlyman has a father and son talk with him about Cato beig a cunt and Ventris being an examplary leader

Inquisitor Martyr is so fucking good now

You can find it in a book called Veil of Darkness, it does mention a Titus who came before Cato but doesn't give any other details to my knowledge

Want to know how i know you just read some wikis?
Nuceria is very much a product or 'old fluff'. It is completely illogical and does not fit with current lore but that's just how a 30+ year franchise is going to go down. He went to great lengths to try and find a way to remove the nails. All would have killed or damage his brain too much but to support your point. In the same story he admits to the magos that he has no emotional attachment to any of his sons. They are just tools to him but this follows a tend where he either lies and downplays his emotional investment in anything. So it's very unclear if this was the truth.
Perturabo had a massive martyr's complex and was a narcissist. There isn't much you can do for someone who won't help themselves.
Horus intercepted Russ and changed his orders. The Emperor just wanted Magnus brought to Terra to answer for what he did. Presumably nothing would have actually happened besides that and Russ later laments believing Horus admitting he should had trusted his instincts that something was up.

Hey, that's good enough for my headcanon. He deserves at least some acknowledgement.

Space book says it bad

Titus's proportions in-games are pretty reasonable.

Collegia titanica are the best buys

Attached: Imperator3.jpg (1262x899, 380K)

What was even so bad about this game anyway? I was curious about it since I loved DoW1 and 2 but lost all interest when the post-release shitstorm hit.

They do. Their armor is only an inch or so thick. Why do you bother talking about something you clearly have no knowledge of?
They are literally huge blocks of meat and bone with limbs.

When will we have sororita/slaaneshi daemon eroge?

Attached: adepta_sororitas_by_slaaneshg-daf06k2 (1).jpg (1024x753, 123K)

they tried to make it a MOBA, gave it a really bad artstyle, "cutscenes" were god awful, and gameplay was shit which is best demonstrated by that one webm if anybody is willing to post it

>also being a massive dick to Perturabo, Angron, and Magnus.
>You would have thought he would have removed Angron’s super anger chips or sat down with Lorgar and explained to him instead of calling him a retard, or not burning Prospero

He was ultimately human (albeit a very powerful one) but the four primarchs you mentioned couldn't have been fixed that simply

Angron's nails were so bad that removing or altering them would have killed him or turned him into a vegetable, hence the only thing that could have fixed him was turning him into a completely different creature, ie a daemom prince

lorgar's entire upbringing was fucked and he needed something divine to latch onto, it also didn't help he was surrounded by zealots from his homeworld who were more invested in finding a figure to worship than humanity's dominance over the galaxy
the fact that they went deeper after the Emperor turned Monarchia into glass shows this (which was preceded by numerous warnings and scolding from Daddy btw)
Magnus pretty much was the same, but with psykers and sorcerers
Perturabo was a manchild, the book about him shows him as being so stubborn that he didn't mentally develop passed his tenage years due to also being a narcissist and a freak

tldr: they were damaged goods before the Emperor found them and short of recycling them, due to being demigods, nothing could have fixed them, let alone a simple discussion

arguably i to this day dont understand why the fuck he didnt save Angron's pals from getting slaughtered on Nuceria

>good guys
>40k

lol

>His last video was 6 years ago
hurts

If russ wasn't a fucking furry tard, he could have one additional legion on loyalist side. Not only that but it could be the best legion to fight against word bearers

The Eldar are arrogant cunts that refuse to admit that their race is in decline, even to themselves. They'd sooner sink humans rather than team up with them to fight chaos, recent developments really an exception rather than the rule. The Eldar created a fucking chaos god. Not even humans with their Dark Age of Technology shit were that irresponsible.

Salamanders are the good guys of this setting, and best chapter/legion ever

Attached: salamander_by_themaestronoob_dd0frez.jpg (1500x2000, 1.49M)

russ was intercepted and fucked over by Horus by giving him alternative orders, saying the new orders come from the Emperor
since he was the guy who basically took the Emperor's role he couldnt have questioned him, moreso after having not one but two instances of causing infighting due to him defying orders (Dark angels and World Eaters)

maybe its because of the billion HH books bloating the period to the point of no return but all these mishaps are multilayered enough to not shove the blame on one single individual in every case

>Not even humans with their Dark Age of Technology shit were that irresponsible
Given the vague explanations of the crazy shit that went down in the Dark Age of Technology it could have been worse than creating a Chaos god.

You mean Lamenters.

Could have, would have, but it didn't. At the end of the day it's the Eldar that fucked Slaanesh into existence and have to rely on soulstones just to prevent themselves from being sucked into it after dying. They all belong to Slaanesh in life or death.

>recent 40k games are shit
>fantasy games are all kino

how did this happen?

>Gothic Armada 2
>shit

STFU Leandros.

That's a funny way to spell Crimson Fists.

Mechanicus and Armada 2 are fine.

>farting is a psychic power
woooow I'm a psyker

God Emperor pretty much is a God.
The Golden Throne finally shutting down can only be good for Humanity.
Either the God Emperor finally ascends to become what Gork and Mork are to the Orcs, except for Humanity, from all the faith power and psychic he has absorbed over the eons,
or his immortal blood will activate and completely regenerate him because his immortal functions are being hindered by the Golden Throne and the wounds which stopped his regeneration were resolved long ago with the throne being the only hindrance now. Either way it's pretty much a fact that he's coming back according to the rules of the universe, the only question is when and how.

>be the last of 20 (21) "good" demi-gods left
>your father is in a state of undeath and cant do shit but hold a rift in space time at a bay
>the Empire you and your brothers spent centuries to build is crumbling
>you have the experience knowledge and authority to lead it back from the edge
>do you a) help the people and empire you love or 2) go to an obscure planet for a millennium to Jack Off while everthing you worked for dies

Why the fuck Total War 40k still isn't a thing anons?

It is, you can't play your favorite factions campaign right off the bat or start on a higher difficulty.

No one knows how long would it take him to do either and both are options incredibly hazardous for continued survival of the imperium. If Emperor is to become a god, or a creature of the warp, which what all gods are, he will become shaped by the belief of his followers. And since majority of the Imperium believes the Emperor to be a religiously rigid zealous god, that's what he'd become. He will be lost irreversibly, no longer concerned with rationality or the Imperial Truth. The immortal option, or perpetual as they call them now, is the better one, but how long would it take him to regenerate fully after thousands of years of anguish and imprisonment? And it has been all but confirmed that his spirit has eroded significantly, the countless shamans that fused to comprise his being "peeling away" to tend to different tasks. Oh right and should he become reborn as a god, Terra definitely will become fucked by the energies of that rebirth and turn into another Eye of Terror.

And when this happens the webway gate explodes adding the Segmentum Solar to the new asshole that is spanning the galaxy.

anyone got the Perils of the Warp page?

This fucking hurts.

>not worshiping the man emperor of mankind

Attached: 1533500720406.gif (525x525, 212K)

Think of a loyal Primarch, good now think about how much better and exciting and cool everything would be if they came back instead of Robot Girlyman.

Fucking smurfs ruin everything.

How do you even make Tau relevant in the grand scheme of things? I like their battlesuits and aesthetic but they're irrelevant as fuck and need to be bailed out of any major conflict

Attached: Warhammer40kGalaxy.jpg (2000x1600, 578K)

>jaghatai chad will never come back from the warp on his attack bike

We don't know if vulkan is still regenerating due to waagh explosion

I thought the new space Hulk tactics game was pretty good. Basically the board game but with a balanced card system.

he jerked off for a 1000 years BEFORE the waagh explosion

>The immortal option, or perpetual as they call them now, is the better one, but how long would it take him to regenerate fully after thousands of years of anguish and imprisonment? And it has been all but confirmed that his spirit has eroded significantly, the countless shamans that fused to comprise his being "peeling away" to tend to different tasks. Oh right and should he become reborn as a god, Terra definitely will become fucked by the energies of that rebirth and turn into another Eye of Terror.

You forget that the Emperor's spirit has been guiding and manipulating many with the Astronomican light throughout the years. He hatched a complex series of events, both contradictory and also consistently beneficial, in a Tzeentch-like strategizing for eons now, certainly to fulfill many purposes for his comeback and taking heed of all the problems. The missing Primarchs are highly likely missing precisely on the orders of the Emperor himself to prepare for that day or to find certain ancient aeldari relics which complement the Golden Throne to stabilize the webway and ensure a clean return.
His spirit has been strengthening if anything, not eroding.

What'd they improve?

space marines are basically xenos

All blood angels and their successors are heretics

>total war with post napoleon era combat
horrific

Russ is a drooling retard and a warmonger
The Lion is a faggot and an underhanded schemer who cannot lead an empire to save his life
Vulkan is away on a glorified treasure hunt for reasons and was in any case not a an administrative powerhouse
Corax is apparently a warp beast
The Khan would rather see planets be independant
Dorn is a wall who plays nice with noone because tact is a foreign notion
Ferrus Manus is dead or a robot
Sanguinius is dead and should remain such.

Meanwhile Robot is an excellent statesman and a decent strategist. While another Primarch more focused on warfare would not go amiss, he absolutely was the best choice in the Dark Imperium.

I think it was handle pretty well and it's not like there is a better choice to handle the current state of the Imperium. There was the typical smuf jacking off but that was going to be expected. But besides Horus himself or maybe Sanguinius, there isn't a better choice to rebuilt the Imperium as it stands.

We don't know what he did during siege of terra, and remember that his mind was shattered by curze

Well you can make them start having and identify crisis, especially with what their client races are doing with the concept of the greater good

Attached: dear_emper.png (807x4925, 913K)

>Corax is apparently a warp beast

DELETE THIS

Still Chad marines were retarded idea

Attached: dear_emper2.jpg (423x1920, 157K)

You don't. While they do fulfill narratives purposes, the execution is rotten and trying to make them either relevant or deeper leads only to them being ever more plot armored

Do lorelets really believe this?

Attached: Heretic baka.png (500x281, 185K)

I think there was a story where he fought I think word bearers and it was revealed that he became creature of pure darkness

pace of the game is a lot faster, reminds me of Diablo
same with the socketing system
theyll add nids and eldar at the end of the month as well as a 4th character type
finish storymode first, afterwards you can start doing missions that are higher level than you for difficulty
idk it feels like a big leap in terms of gameplay compared to how the game started out

So u be saying that a guy that begs chaos gods for power just because he want to be ruler and cant accomplish it with his own strength is bad? nah cant be FOR DA EMPERORZ!!11

Wow that''s alot of bullshit you pulled out of your ass. I liked you including the II and XI. They are missing because they were 'making your own legion' space in the early days of the game.

All of those options are more interesting than what we ended up with. "Oh hes an excellent diplomat though!"

Nigger this is 40k I want a fucking Crusade.

he kinda is but also isn't, in a recent story Corax confronted Lorgar in the form of being man eating crows and when asked stated he unlocked his true powers followed by Corax btfoing Lorgar again

That little nigga good as dead isn't he

go to bed abaddon

They're literally the same thing, Imperium = Imperial = Empire

>wraithbone is a beacon for the Ordo Xenos

Attached: 1556183104421.jpg (1120x844, 140K)

There's no bullshit. You just haven't read shit. Don't forget about plenty of cases of space marines being guided by visions and words from looking into the light, Emperor doing his manipulation as usual.

but Guilliman did just that while also trying to fix something that is only held together by pure stubborness and an ever dwindling supply of glue

They are not that bad, just plenty of shit models and questionable lore
Hopefully Cawl will get killed like the heretek he is
Speaking of, more AdMech games when?

Sorting out the shitshow that is the Administratum in a time of crisis is more important and narratively interesting than "this guy went there and killed shit because he's a demigod"
Robot is fine, the problem is people acting like its still the time of the spiritual liege when that is long over.

>watching shitty YouTube series

The codex astartes does not support zoomer beta marines.

Attached: adrian-prado-guillimanfinal.jpg (1920x1920, 476K)

If he's a high ranked enough they won't do shit

Painting yellow is so fucking hard. I want my imperial fists, dammit.

It ain't that bad. Dorn is the best part of it

Attached: boi (1).jpg (1008x1200, 124K)

test

I listen to 40k audiobooks on my commute to work every day

Attached: 1486705061405.jpg (262x192, 20K)

>It ain't that bad.
I disagree.
>Dorn is the best part of it
This is true.

Attached: 1540378353688.jpg (1000x844, 178K)

The taint of ward is still present in 40k

That's what fucking happened. Do you even know what the current fluff is or are you just parroting 'FUCK THE SMUFS' memes you have seen?

I thought it's exclusive to the Grey Knights and who cares about them

Not really. It's pretty much gone at this point. The only people who bring it up are essentially people like you. They just cry ward over and over again with no real examples.
Almost like they are just repeating what they have seen others do.

I play DH and Only War with my friends, its really fun user.

Attached: Perils of the Warp.png (633x819, 482K)

Iron warriors are best traitor legion

Attached: iron_warrior_by_themaestronoob_dc03wj5.jpg (1500x2000, 1.41M)

This is the table BEFORE Perils of the Warp, the lesser disastrous Phenomena

Attached: Psychic Phenomena.png (628x783, 470K)

For those we cherish!

And they cherish heretics

t Minotaur

>Hate god
>'Die' and worshiped as a god
>Called a god on Yea Forums
I sure hope he's actually brain dead. He's probably seething.

Attached: 1386788242805.gif (256x192, 1.59M)

lol Total War hasn't had naval battles in nearly a decade, W40K field battles are all about vehicles.

sorry all these retards cant take a joke, have a (You)

Close but no

Attached: Alphria 2.jpg (750x560, 586K)

sisters of battle are white haired big titted buxom babes

There is only war has multiple maps. Dont be so complainey user

Anons, will Chaos win in the end of 40k just like Chaos won in Fantasy Warhammer?

Attached: inty9s4o4gw01.png (701x878, 921K)

seeing as he was able to talk to Guilliman along with a few others, he ain't brain dead and he is well aware what has happened

Imagine if there was a convent of SoBs who were bodacious brown-skinned babes with white hair.

In principle its pretty much guaranteed. It takes a lot after Moorcock after all.
With that said the exact execution is up in the air and should things change in a major way it might not be a complete victory.

Eldar Death God could cripple chaos, as could the necron and tyranids. Imperium could also fuck it up if Girlyman kicks it back in line, or if the Emperor somehow returns.

Warhammer games are at their best when they ignore the lore, prove me wrong.

That's no way to speak about the Emperors daughters!

Attached: put the heresy in the bag.jpg (469x676, 30K)

Chaos in 40k simply wants to keep on fighting doesn't it?

Ynnari exists so they have an excuse to get rid of slaanesh and make the hobby more appealing the masses

What if user is Goge Vandire.

Why contain it? Surely if all humanity fell to Chaos nothing would be able to stop them.

OI I DON SEE 'NOUGH GREEN IN 'ERE! WHERE BE DAH BOIS?

Attached: 1548883989887.png (510x546, 93K)

>My very own clone, now nether of us will be virgins!

Warhammer games are at their best when they embrace the lore. Mechanicus and Battlefleet Gothic 2 were steeped in the lore and they were Good Games because of it. The trick of the thing is to keep the Space Marines to a minimum, as long as you can keep those Angels of Death away from chewing the scenery than you're golden.

search the Jaguars in 1d4chan

probably because humanity will be turned into an eternal slave race that isn't even a shadow of itself considering chaos will just turn you into a pile of mutated flesh if your lucky

I thought mechanicus as depicted in the game are wholly opposite of the rust suckers in the tabletop? Gothic is a shit game so who cares.

Slaanesh is still there. The main issue is people who cannot conceive Slaanesh as anything other than the god of sex. Which is true but not the whole truth.

I just want an Ork looter shooter.

Attached: Mad WAAAGH Orks at the borders edition.png (943x297, 46K)

BFG would a thousand times better if it dropped the tabletop bs and just went for lore accuracy. Same with dawn of way

Black templars are best successor chapter

Attached: black_templar_marshall_by_slaine69 (1).jpg (800x600, 180K)

The Emperor is real only because the orks thinks he is.

>I thought Mechanicus as depicted in the game are wholly opposite of the rust suckers in the tabletop?
Not really, the Mechanicus are huge nerds that like to stick their mechadendrites in places they don't belong.

so uh?
anyone wanna post it? Im really curious

Bfg2 made good decision by implementing gloriana class ships

Attached: Iron_Blood_IW_Flagship (1).jpg (817x359, 72K)

Fact. Crusades aren't only for the chaosfags.

Attached: IMPERATOR REX.jpg (1400x1213, 487K)

Yeah I just want an eldar one. Corsairs and CW should share weapons and ship classes and they shouldn't be limited to Starcannons and Pulsars

VT2 super doesn't give a shit and its better for it.,

What are the books worth reading after mechanicum? I havent read any heresy books after that.

Pretty sure he's talking about this. Which is hardly that offensive but some people got really butthurt about DoW3

Attached: 1492911702228.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

Dawn of war 1didn't give a flying fuck about the codex and everybody loves that game and the blood ravens

OI OF KOURSE HE IZ, HE OUT DER KRUMPIN N KRUSHIN N STOMPIN ORK BOIZ, SPIKEY HUMIES, METAL HUMIES, POINTY EAR HUMIES, SHORT HUMIES, DA BLACK POINTY EAR HUMIES, DEM NIDZ AN' ERRR UHH OI N DOSE RED HUMANS WIT DEY FIRE SWORDS N POINTY SPIKES ON DEY HEAD. HE OUT DERE LIKE HE A REEL ORK! DA WEIRD BOI SAID HE KEEP MUST DA KEEP WINNIN BATTLES SINCE HE BE ROUND FO' WHAT, TOUSANDS OF YEARS NOW? DA EMP MUST BE HUGE WARBOSS NOW! DA BIG EMP N DAT YARRIK HUMIE BE DA ONLY GUD HUMIES 'ROUND.

'OW BE DA BIG GOLDEN WARBOSS NOW?

Attached: 1559856006454.jpg (433x546, 56K)

Why does Perturabo look like a wojak in all his depictions

Attached: 1500165886188.jpg (872x510, 161K)

Worst 40k book you've ever read?

Attached: file.jpg (440x710, 106K)

they probably subconsciously knew wojack would be a think and decided to make him into a demi-god while keeping his problems

Exactly 1 it was some Space Wolves shit. I thought I would read about their culture and traditions but its just space marine dick swinging. I can only imagine all the books are like this.

is there black space marines?

Because he's never had any feels

Can we talk about the best traitor legion Night Lords for a sec. They're so crazy that they rejected Emperor and the Chaos Gods. Truly the embodiment of chaotic neutral.

Attached: 1174923365695wq1vj1.png (400x400, 156K)

Salamanders.

A Thousand Sons, Prospero Burns, Scars, The Path of Heaven.
The rest are mediocre/bad.

Yes. there's a chapter full of them

For me, it's the Skitarii. High-tech weaponry without sacrificing your soul.

Attached: 1556562365211.jpg (675x1188, 139K)

most of them wear helmets so you can't really say
the salamanders however are all black (but like charcoal black and with red eyes) because of genetic from their primarch, also they love fire and are the nicest chapter when it comes to civilians

>the salamanders however are all black (but like charcoal black and with red eyes)
Aren't most of them black even before the geneseed?

Anything good to recommend for a Lorelet with mostly surface knowledge of the universe, with some about primarchs and their chapters purely from Wiki?

>Anything good to recommend for a Lorelet with mostly surface knowledge of the universe
Lorehammer is actually pretty reliable.

Cause pert is one of us

That’s not the Alpha Legion
Remember that Bobby G was the last person to see Alpharius alive and nothing confirms that Omegon felt Alpharius die
There’s also nothing confirming whether Omegon or Alpharius is dead, or even traitor. They might be Imperial double agents culling the herd of the weak

Yes, on siege of terra book cover you have black imperial fist. Also you have few niggers in comicbooks

I've read the one book about mechanicus and it describes Skitarii in action and they're nothing more than vessels for battle protocols it even talked about the magos explorator in the book taking over skitarri and fed them instruction directly in his brain

If you want a mystery/action/adventure read eishenhorn. Inquisitor that slowly begins to question his faith/sanity against chaos. Overall good read and explores more in 40k than muh space marines. Eisenhorn is a fucking badass

I recommend watching Leutin09s Videos. He's the best lore youtuber out there

Titus deserved better! He deserved to to spend the rest of his life spooning and cuddling with that qt ig lieutenant Mira. Fuck the Codex! Fuck the Inquisition! And fuck Leandros!

No I don't! Fuck you!

>he doesn't want to be a thallax

Attached: I have no vox caster and I must scream.png (1600x1432, 3.58M)

Nice propaganda

Gaunt's Ghosts is fantastic, too.

24hours is also a nice quick read, proper ig gauntlet of hell

I love how perful this game made you feel. How every step had this weight to it and how all the puny guardsmen knelt and prayed at your passing. I wish more video games tried to convey this feeling because aside from this and Prototype I don't think I have experienced it.

Attached: 1462284637317.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nX5hmh2_bTI

Tear down his balls

youtube.com/watch?v=O_Nox4gwLBo

these videos are god tier

I wish that dorn and pert became friends

Attached: perturabo_iron_warriors_primarch_by_raffetin-darx5ru (1).jpg (1324x1000, 176K)

Celestial Lions.
Salamanders are black in the sense their skin is pitch black. Obsidian coloured, not just high in melanin.

I'm playing Dawn of War 1 but not enjoying it all that much. It feels like the entire game is rush or be rushed and lose. I was hoping for something with a slightly slower pace. Are any of the other DoWs better in this regard? If not, I'll just go back to playing Gladius, which is more my jam anyway.

DoW2 is more tactical squad management but I think the multiplayer strategy is purely rushing

Kill yourself. Mutts are always ruining everything

>Imperial Fists are fucking GOAT
>Iron Warriors can't even beat a virus bombed planet's remnant forces

Attached: file.jpg (578x542, 43K)

Play soulstorm with ultimate apocalypse mod

seethe harder you yuropoor

t. not even American

My friend recommended this to me, but didn't tell me what it was. Care to elaborate? How will it fix my problem? I really wanna love DoW because it's the only WH40k game with a good amount of major playable factions.

This is OK, I'm fine with playing solo.

Necrons are the good guys.
>want to close the warp
>have technology powerful enough to instantly win all battles, don't use it
>slave conditions are probably about the same as imperial citizens are used to anyway
>want to make sure C'tan can't fuck over the galaxy again
>want to stop the Tyranids from eating literally everything

Attached: Necron2.jpg (297x301, 22K)

Attached: 1321591003500.jpg (243x432, 52K)

Ultimate apocalypse gives you more options to counter enemies, gives you a lot of new units and makes battles bigger.

your lack of faith is showing, citizen
pls report to your local commissar for... buerocratic reasons

Eldar are the good guys

I never knew anything about 40k and the whole idea seemed stupid. I only joined dh campaign because it was supposed to be a one shot and they needed another player and i wanted to support my 40kfag brother. Now, 3 years later we're still playing and it's the best game i've ever played. I'm really into the setting now

Not when the Dark Eldar exist and when Craftworld Eldar are all also deceitful asshats for no reason.

Attached: Necrons.gif (640x480, 732K)

Is there anyone who likes elder?

Necrons are arguably as neutral as a faction can get in 40k, but no one is good. Everyone is just a different kind of asshole for the most part, and that includes Necrons.

>Is there anyone who likes elder?
Hi

And not for hot eldar waifus

I like them
the only race with impact when you kill them?
shooting 20 billion orks? thats nothing.
shooting a sneaky knife ear? you know you ended a thousands year old existance and the craftworlds will suffer because their best erotic cake baker is now pudding on the ground

Hi

He can still be put into wraith construct

They are genetically engineered to hell and back, they are massive even without the armor

Lion was a massive asshole. Its pretty funny at times through. Like when he phosphex bomb mcragge to kill a few human rebels.
And then there's all the arguments he had with Rampant Gayman - 'Insult me again, brother, and theoretically I will punch you in your practical face’.

the thing about necrons is that they hate everything and appart from my boi Trazyn who's just a regular smartass jerkwad the rest of them are often genocidal maniac even toward races that hate chaos as much as they do

Attached: 1499289804001.png (1011x801, 74K)

Aged pretty well too
Except the mechanicus icon underneath the titan

>the thing about necrons is that they hate everything
That's old lore. Now each dynasty are just autistic in a different way.
Sautekh are autistic about conquering, Nephrekh are autistic about bling, Nihilakh are autistic about hoarding, etc. Only a few are at a dangerous level of autism where they just hate everything.

Somebody post the character bios from the childrens books

You forgot NPC in the Necron list.

This game is horse shit.
0/10 no space marines.

U do realise that necrons are just a edgy peasants that get fucked by everyone,but that they made some stupid deals with some god of jokes and were turned into stupid machines. They are not rational, just stupid.

he really wasn't
disregarding the whole codex thing he went above the chain of comand and called the inquisition, disregarding the fact Chaplins exist for a reason

He was right to be concerned
he was not right to call the inquisition, space marines have chaplains for this exact sort of situation

Ive considered fapping to a felinid. Am I a furry now?

Attached: 1521019020763.jpg (950x1200, 151K)

Maybe he did call and the chaplain said:" Nigga i'm contacting the inquisition asap. Stay there and be their contact when they arrive"

Yes, feel free to off yourself

No.
You're a furry if you fap to Tau

> Am I a furry now?
>faping to glorious Imperial citesens
absoulutly not, you would be if you faped to filthy
x*nos

Why does GW hate xeno races? None of them have had any significant release in ages. The ork stuff was neat but ultimately overshadowed by yet another space marine addition.

Attached: Necrontyr.jpg (1024x616, 121K)

Leandros wasn't right even by the codex since said codex stated that its the Chaplins job and not some literal whos, plus Titus ended up being right about the codex just being a guide since Guilliman was furious the Ultramarines viewed it as a universal truth

Attached: 1424547947168.png (836x721, 52K)

Actually reading Girlyman slapping his chapter's shit for doing nothing but following the codex blindly for 10,000 years always makes me smile. I also love how pretty much every other chapter except for Ultramarine successors have bent or broken the rules of the codex in some shape or form.

Indeed. If Titus were canon, Robby G would've loved him.

GW should make Necron vehicles that don't look retarded. Kind of like how they redid the wraiths. Destroyers look retarded too. I can't bring myself to buy them because I hate them so much.

Attached: Necron ayy.jpg (1245x642, 111K)

we have been over this Imperial citizen number 470692074, having just simple cat years and tail from approved genetic strains is not furry, but anything beyond that is

>Actually reading Girlyman slapping his chapter's shit for doing nothing but following the codex blindly for 10,000 years always makes me smile.
is this in Plague War or do I have to reread Dark Imperium

Its pretty much confirmed that Emperor is a Chaos God but he's actually the one made of good stuff for a change. Living Saints are his daemons just like tzeentch has lords of change etc

Because if we are being real the only two cool factions are Imperium and Chaos. The only two Xenos to matter are orkz when it's time for war on Armageddon and Nids when they don't want to use Chaos . Eldar are just there for history fluff, Tau are so small they could be written out and it'd make no real impact on 40k, and Necrons used to fill the same roll as Nids but now they are background race tier.

With how the Warp works, and the amount of people worshiping him, it wouldn't be a surprise if he were the thing he hated so much.

feels like GW focus more on warhammer fantasy 2bh.

They are in the game. Chaos ones too.

>Eldar
Just a bunch of San Francisco cocksuckers

Some vehicles are fine, like the Stalker, but you're right, Necron vehicles generally are arse. What is doubly arse is that the only two viable play styles you have with them is Warrior spam or Canapotek spam, most of the other cool shit that is featured in lore like Lychguard and Flayed ones are not viable most of the time. I fucking hate it, I built my list around how an actual dynasty is structured rather than what is good and I get my ass handed to me by people who bring tournament lists.

That's what I despise the most, Necrons are one of the main reasons why anything in the galaxy is happening because of them instigating the war in heaven but they are treated nothing more than a filler race. I just hope Sautketh's dynasty actually becomes a threat by awakening mass amounts of tomb worlds. It isn't happening, but a man can dream.

I mean that's kinda fair enough, they did nuke the original setting and have to build it up again since Age of Smegma acts nothing like fantasy.

Attached: Necrons.jpg (802x496, 100K)

This fucker is the reason why Inquisitor Till Lindemann got frustrated and restarted this universe creating Rammstein, Piranha Bytes and prostitution.
To this day, the only thing which didn't disappoint is Rammstein.

Attached: till.jpg (1024x575, 106K)

At least all of the Canapotek constructs are neat looking now.
Speaking about lore though, it pisses me off how GW retconned how Necrons travel around the galaxy and how they have to use Dolmen Gates now. That shit is fucking retarded, how does stuff like the world engine even make sense if it's too slow to get anywhere anyway? The fact that they are seperated into dynasties now was enough, they didn't need to nerf Necrons that fucking hard in the lore in addition to them somehow """"""forgetting"""""" how to build most of their powerfuul shit as if they didn't have it recorded somewhere.

> I just hope Sautketh's dynasty actually becomes a threat by awakening mass amounts of tomb worlds. It isn't happening, but a man can dream.
That implies even GW know what they want out of Necrons anymore.

Necrons got some new vehicles by forge world for Apocalypse.

Attached: 1550945864418.jpg (1939x1548, 192K)

That's technically a construct, not a vehicle.

yea I know

Attached: 1547749131577.jpg (1693x1340, 162K)

The most we can hope for is that the Silent King unites his people once more.

Looks cool but at the same time it is forge world, that shit is either bonkers or underwhelming but always expensive. I haven't looked at the apocalypse rules, is 3 transcendent C'tan in vaults still viable?

Attached: stares in necron.png (564x450, 18K)

No.
It does make you a cringe, anime consuming faggot however.

I liked this game, but the plans they had for the sequel would have been a disaster as far as the lore is concerned.

>The most we can hope for is that the Silent King unites his people once more.
Imotekh seems like he might end up doing it instead with how he almost seems like 40k's version of Settra.
I'd be fine with either as long as the Necrons don't get any retarded lore, like Lucius somehow managing to fucking possess one.

>there are sisters of battle fags in this thread RIGHT NOW

Imagine wanting some normal patriotic idiot instead of Big Es handpicked amazonians

Attached: Jenetia_Krole.jpg (1171x956, 221K)

>tfw still reading about lore about pure psyker abilities (Not shit like smite) affecting Necrons
They literally have no souls, how does soul affecting shit still affect them?

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (500x508, 26K)

>he doesn't like the Indoctrinated sexually frustrated Bimbos given guns

Attached: 1550026862462.jpg (818x1157, 132K)

probably because they are on a 24/7 permanent psyker toddler duty and never leave the ships

Heavy D-scythes(Eldar soul sucking guns) can scamble necron engrams

Still sucks to know Necrons went from being a more serious menace than Chaos and Nids to having to be united to be pose a threat.

How come the OG Spess Muhreens haven't turned traitor after Girlyman showed up with Primaris Muhreens?

They're basically cannon fodder at this point and are just waiting to be supplanted by Primaris Muhreens.

they can become primaris too amigo

Attached: hurt.png (88x124, 25K)

The best part is that Titus was correct, the only part of the coex that needs to be followed as law are the chapter size limitations and the rules surrounding recruitment, everything else is more of a series of guidelines and military tactics that will be useful, but are not mandatory

it's very telling that when Guilliman was brought back to life, he decided he needed to rewrite the whole thing because he thinks it was a mistake in retrospect
also he probably wants to add an addendum about big tiddy eldar GF's

*he says, despite them being a fighting force*

Well, in the lore most chapters revere their primarch as almost a god now. So the codex astartes to the ultramarines is basically their bible hence following it so exactly.

the rest you said is true for non-smurf chapters tho

Attached: aUmEvKq.jpg (1118x1728, 193K)

Emperor protects!
...Even the filthy xenos if they act nice.

its true tho, they are incredibly useful for the black ships and you'll be hard pressed to find them outside them

If 40k drops in revenue so much GW want to blow up the universe like what happened to Fantasy to try and rescue it, GW is dead anyway.

That would mean that user is very dead due to being killed by one of the Sororitas.

cybaork40077

Because he's the biggest manchild in WH40K

Probably because they have been so heavily indoctrinated to die for the Emperor they don't really give a shit about the idea of being swept away. The main problem stems from doubts about their loyalty to their chapter since a huge swath of Primaris marines follow the teachings of the Mechanicus, then you have chapters like the Dark Angles who have to worry about marines with divided loyalties finding out about the fallen.

alistair crowley went by the name perdurabo, so as stupid as it sounds, at least there's a plausible explanation for it
unlike Alpharius, Omegon, Angron or Sanguinius AKA Do You C'tan

How good is your long range shit going to be when demons start spawning out of thin air fucking blueberry nigga

Deathwatch is the most based thing to come out of the boredom of Spess Mehrens. Even the kits have an excessive amount of customization and special pauldrons for so so many chapters.

Space marines are the basic bitch faction

Well yeah they're the safe human thing they use as the face of their brand

Only a true patron would know the best race is Hrud

>imperium of man
>emperor of man kind

Ugh, we need some changes to this problematic setting.

Because they aren't Space Marines, and Space Marines make GW and ungodly amount of money. That is why anything that wasn't Space Marines, e.g. Warhammer Fantasy, got Space Marines, i.e. Age of Sigmar Sigmarites.

That's a shitty example, considering things like Necron Flayed One drop existed as early as DC. Bet it was equally easy to defend against in 3.

>genetically engineered to hell and back, they are massive
just like ya mum's tiddies

A bunch of chapters are not super thrilled about it, and a bunch of chapters are just happy to get reinforcements however they can.

How different chapters have reacted to the integration of Primaris Marines is a major part of the new lore.

They do whatever their Seers tells them will improve the chances of an eldar surviving another day.
Thing is their Seers get their visions wrong half of the time or Tzeentch fucks with them can't remember so they end up wasting their efforts a lot

Rohnan was was right in the end.

why
can't
I
play
on
my
computer
without
fucking
gimmicks
?

ANSWERS ME GW!

What are the current Chapter Master's reactions to a primarch coming back with the help of based Eldar?

We all know Marneus Calgar is a pencil pusher now and will probably turn Chaos eventually but what about the rest of the main Chapters?

That's almost as unlikely as a tyranid falling to chaos.

Think very hard about this question and I'm sure the answer will come to you

>The Golden Throne finally shutting down can only be good for Humanity.
Oh yeah, absolutely. Being unable to FTL from one side of the galaxy to the other and all the ships in the warp getting gangfucked by eldritch horrors sounds amazing, you stupid heretic.

You know he's next.

Attached: 1556073482744.jpg (695x695, 70K)

>brainlet who doesn't know shit about the lore and hasn't read shit
LEL, get the fuck out with your uneducated opinions.

So you don't know what the astrololicon does and are now lashing out because of your violent stupidity, gotcha.

to be fair, Im sure just from terra itself there are that many pedophiles and serial killers being executed everyday. may as well be of some use in the end

Not him, but genuinely curious on how human FTL travel would work without Lighthouse Emprah?

lorelet
kek

The sacrifices have to be psykers. Criminals of that sort aren't let off that easy, they're turned into servitors.

Every thread until you like it.

Attached: 1493577934352.png (788x900, 1.23M)

Attached: tau.jpg (600x363, 43K)

all they had to fucking do was make dow2 and update the engine and systems. what in the fuck were they thinking.

Attached: 1550297903316.gif (458x480, 352K)

Why did this have to happen bros

Attached: 1561048634346.png (501x520, 200K)

Dumb tau poster

Attached: eldar_versus_tau_by_warp_zero-d17x2oe.jpg (786x1017, 132K)

What are you going to do about it?

Attached: 1533322149089.jpg (320x405, 22K)

>guilliman is now on a first name basis with a choco rogue trader qt
>is attached as a historian to his fleet
>probably pounding her with his "macragge's hammer" daily
>yvraine is out there somewhere in the muck doing guilliman's shit instead
xeno btfo

Damn I love being white.

The Inquisition will try to assassinate him.

So with the help of ONE(1) tech priest Girlyman created
- Upgraded spess muhreens
- Upgraded power armor
- Upgraded weaponry
That begs the question what the fuck was the entire Adeptus Mechanicus doing all these years?

Attached: 1535659354308.jpg (1200x943, 271K)

30k > 40k

Attached: mao consider the following.jpg (1641x1080, 682K)

Killing anyone that tried innovation.

War in heaven >30k>40k

Why do eldar waifus all have this stupid tumblr-tier hairdo?

‘ate mutants
‘ate heretics
Love the emperor, simple as.

Attached: 9258EAD3-A531-4472-BFCE-5120A16B7529.jpg (167x342, 33K)

>still no genestealer cult game

Attached: 1915707_968823796527563_4629522556611032628_n.jpg (656x960, 110K)

you mean the canon hair?

Attached: yvraine.jpg (1064x675, 111K)

Attached: 1550357819267.jpg (720x720, 198K)