AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=Mke9z4qfTFU
youtube.com/watch?v=8gGHQicQUw4
youtube.com/watch?v=F2MFv2xe8yQ

Attached: i_am_forgotten.jpg (801x599, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQz6EQXvfls
youtu.be/a_j2PpZKIJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: soul soulless sims 2.jpg (2598x1212, 308K)

Was this game comfier because it was made by men and not SJW nu-industry drones?
No more burglers or mental breakdowns or anything that could trigger and offend .000001% of the population. Leaving the game to lack any grit or realism.
We had a patrician selection of light jazz soundtracks that complemented the consumerist aspect of the game, now we have teeny-boopy pop music and ethnic tracks that have no cohesive theme.

Do you miss the comfyness? I do.

Let's go home bros

Attached: 1553293378094.jpg (591x725, 252K)

Sounds like you're pretty triggered about a game that's basically "virtual barbies". Of course the new games suck but stop being such a fucking chud, it sucks because there's no passion in it, not some pseudo left wing conspiracy.
Fuck sakes grow up user. Its EA and their hyper capitalist bullshit not fucking sjw's lol.

Attached: 918.jpg (576x566, 34K)

why do you have to turn a perfectly good nostalgia thread into some kind of political garbage? give it a rest user god damn

Attached: 1560223169311.jpg (480x538, 13K)

Which Sims is the definintive version? Price is no object here, so Sims 3 predatory DLC schemes can be viewed purely on the content quality and not the ripoff pricing (because I can go to the seas matey)

Which Sims is best Sims?

Attached: AHEM_FUCK_REFUNDS.jpg (819x1062, 409K)

Modern sims is lacking a bit of edge, yeah. I always liked Sims for my soap opera drama but it feels like they want everything to be easy-going and inoffensive. idk if I'd make it an SJW thing though, just pandering to the mainstream market really (which these days I guess is the same thing)

This is the only time i've actually agreed with a "souless/soul" poster

op here, 1 has the most soul by leaps and bounds, but 2 does have better gameplay and is the one i put the most time into. there was a lot more to do and pretty much every dlc felt as though it added a new layer of depth to the game. 06-08 i spent i spent almost all my freetime because i had no friends working on a single neighborhood, filling it with households, and having them interact.
its hard to go back to now because the loading times were in fact as atrocious as everyone says they were, and 3's open world is probably objectively the best. 2 will still always be special to me

youtube.com/watch?v=rQz6EQXvfls

>when the melody that they later used in sims 3s title theme hits at 1:15
deep fucking exhale

Ok lefty /pol/.

>responding 1 hour and 8 minutes later with that

Attached: ghost_beatdown.webm (640x640, 2.02M)

Clearly i'm not the same guy, Fool.

The fucking Sims 2. I'm playing it right now, yeah the loading can be a bit annoying if moving to a different neighbhor when traveling but god damn there is so much shit to do, so many great interactions, the EPs are all mostly great and add to the game in meaningful ways, the OST is fan fucking tastic, and it's so soulful that even the INSTALLATION is memorable.

Attached: Sims 2 installation minigame.png (638x516, 165K)

sims 1 soundtrack is legitimately some of the best music you will hear in a game

>that gigaroof house
Holy shit, thats literally my save file

Attached: 1553451359733.png (800x810, 85K)

The sims 1 has a "soul" because the development team was given a huge amount of creative freedom.The guy who made the build mode tracks basically was left to do whatever the fuck he wanted along with the rest of the team. It was basically just will wright and a couple of guys doing what they love. Ever sims game has been development team basically following the same pattern laid over and over again with one of two innovations. Sims 3 is the only real standout with the open neighborhood concept, one which was executed in a awful fucking fashion due to the poor loading times and memory leaks in several of the maps.

I barely played two. 3>1>4

>not opening with the neighbourhood music
youtu.be/a_j2PpZKIJw

You're part of a different side of the same coin as SJWs and you don't even realize it
Gonna post your reply for you because you're predictable as fuck

Attached: mApVk3v.jpg (1280x1109, 245K)

Whatever you say cringe

BASED and youtubepilled

>the chad suburban pyramid

Architectural perfection

Logically, there is some small percentage of SEO-ish decisions that are SJW-political, but what's more reasonable is that the development studios are responsible.