I MISS THIS LIL NIGGA LIKE YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE

I MISS THIS LIL NIGGA LIKE YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE

youtu.be/qHer-rGfTco

Attached: maxresdefault4.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjYLY3BGDY4
youtu.be/l4zfEkKs2ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=YdW5-uJqCVY
youtube.com/watch?v=pTObSdocpxE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZslGkb_uvWE
youtube.com/watch?v=j8068ZrwicQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FMIfybzNp88
youtube.com/watch?v=aYs9sEpGlYg
youtube.com/watch?v=-MK5ChLJTAk
youtube.com/watch?v=W0ABeg4oAAk&t=176s
streamable.com/emqnd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=HjYLY3BGDY4

>I gave you all I had..

Attached: 1540904080807.png (553x569, 101K)

Arthur>>>>>>John "Bitch-Ass Nigga" Marston

>Lol everyone is oppressed and the white men are evil
>In fucking 1899
Holy shit kill me

Ban incoming, it's 2019 user. Come on now...

The absolute state of /pol/yp zoomers

>"It weren't us that changed"
The same thing that happened to the wild west is now happening to the internet.

Attached: dRgJb1J.jpg (720x960, 74K)

>playing RDR2 while listening to Townes Van Zand
LITERALLY nothing comfier on earth

youtu.be/l4zfEkKs2ZM

Oh user, white men are still evil, they need to pay for what they've done.

I miss when everyone online universally hated niggers and didn't give a single shit about liberals or conservatives, but no one went on a racist tangent because there was no point since we were all in good company and would rather discuss our forum/board's topic.
Back when it was proper to use "fag" at the end of lingo on Yea Forums...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

welcome to your future

Nothing changed user, we're just being told by the powerful liberal minority that we're not allowed to be like we are anymore.

Attached: 15678909876544.gif (446x250, 2.31M)

We still hate amerisharts tho

You mean happened like 10 years ago.

Welcome to hell fag.

Nah it's been pretty gradual

Its almost like rockstar was trying to show us how we are always just repeating our mistakes, reminding us we are all just as human as the humans from the 1800s

Game of the decade, dont @ me, mongs

I think Red Dead 2 is the hardest I've cried at a peice of media. Had to pause after Arthur's last ride and again after the epilogue started just to get all my bitchboy tears out.
I recently played the game a second time, assuming that all the emotional impact of the ending would be gone
it wasn't

i cant even watch a video of arthurs final ride without crying, last time this shit happened was when lee died in the walking dead

>crying about a telltale game

Attached: 155653512489.jpg (591x530, 114K)

I got really close at the ending but what finally got me pushed over the line was when you get through part of the epilogue and the game finally hands you complete sandbox control while that song by Willie Nelson plays. It just felt to me that John was so tired of pushing forward with a life he was clearly incompatible with but kept trying for his family despite not really giving a fuck about being a simple farmer.

There's a quote somewhere in the game (I think maybe from one of the Indians) along the lines of "people don't change, they just become more of who they really are" and it really fits basically any character in the game. Dutch was always selfish and insane, he just got sloppy at hiding it. Arthur was always a good guy underneath (if you took the high honor path which should just be called canon already) and John always was an outlaw at heart which is why he takes every opportunity to slip back into that life despite the fact Arthur didn't care for revenge and would have knocked the shit out of John for jeopardizing his family just to kill Micah. I like how the game acknowledges this and Charles is the only one who actually understood Arthur in the end.

>I miss when everyone online universally hated niggers

Attached: 1447945662147.png (830x974, 106K)

Arthur wouldn't have stood for Micah terrorizing the people around Big Valley with his gang. If it was for purely personal revenge, maybe you'd have a point but Micah was not only an asshole but a traitor who waa responsible for most of the gang's deaths within the game.

May I post unshaken
amid
amid a clash of worlds...

Why does everyone love John so much, when Arthur is a much better character? Is it nostalgia?

Yes. Arthur is clearly the better character in every way

I think it's a small minority. Looking bad, Red Dead 1 had such a charm too it from music, style, hell even the games font had some style. But fuck I am remembering how much of a drag that games story is and how only the ending is the massive pay off. I want to replay it but I dread how much of an errand boy John is and how he doesn't have much say on what to do. The mission to get to mexico was a slog, the west dickens missions sucked. Post game really sucked.

John is a nice contrast for the epilogue, Arthur is the superior character but his fucking accent wore me down over the game

Hands down one of my favorite characters of all time.

Attached: 1537739458871.png (1256x700, 221K)

John wasn't a bad character, he was Rockstar's best main character imho until Arthur. But what is true for me too. RDR1 story chains you into being a lawcuck and since you swap the supporting cast all the time, a lot of characters are left without any real sense of development.

John was great. Arthur is godlike.

I have a strong feeling it will be all over soon, For better or worse. The internet is too corporate now, We need a new frontier or just let it go.

I know Yea Forumseddit loves to be contrarian, but is Rockstar the last good AAA studio?

Arthur would have led the charge against Michah

Someone explain to me how you get emotionally invested in a plot that has no stakes. The sad moments in the game didn't really hit me and I feel like I missed out.

Every time bill gets a gun to his head or john is in danger or something like that, I felt no tension because obviously they will be fine or the first game wouldn't exist. Arthur is a great character, but he exists in a story that you already know the details and outcome of. I didn't feel sad when he rode his last ride or faced the sunset on the mountain, but I really wanted to. Do you think if I play through it again and take things a little slower it will be better the second time around?

Attached: bad_at_videogames_man.png (496x63, 65K)

>plainly states several times he doesn't give a fuck about revenge anymore and just wants to make the remaining gang members safe
>tells dutch he'll do whatever retarded plans he wants as long as the women and john are allowed to leave
>tells micah with his dying breath that he didn't give a fuck about killing him, he just wanted to distract them long enough for john to get out and for everyone to know micah was a rat
yeah no

>tfw it'll never be November 2018 for the first time ever again
>you'll never experience RDR 2 for the first time again
>you'll never again spend hours and hours getting lost in the wilderness, exploring areas, and just being amazed by it all

Yes I'm nostalgic for a game that isn't a year old, fuck you

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

Micah would have come after John eventually, going after him was an inevitability

Did you forget the line where Micah mentions Johns farm? How did he know about that unless he had done some snooping around? John had to go after Micah and Arthur would have approved.

I plowed through the story pretty quick to avoid spoilers first time through so now my third playthrough I will take time to explore.

ive never hated niggers 2bh

>Micah would have come after John eventually
I don't believe it. John had made enough noise both Uncle and Sadie had heard he was alive. If Micah had wanted to kill him he'd already have tried. Why wait when you've got a huge gang and it's just one guy and his wife and kid?

Micah was a greedy faggot but he was pragmatic and wouldn't have gone after John for no reason. If he thought John had money or something, sure, but not out of nowhere.

>exploring wilderness
more like MISSION FAILED or random instant death for straying too far

Arthur was a fucking pushover faggot. I had no sympathy for him.

Attached: 1563336372232.png (811x889, 1.04M)

Dame. I do hate whiny amerisharts tho

Sadie was the only one that knew about John and that's because her job as a bounty hunter was to track people down.

I know what you mean, I was dropping tons of acid while playing through it and it really enhanced the immersion by a huge factor

youtube.com/watch?v=YdW5-uJqCVY

Attached: ZUN, aniki, some random japanese dude.jpg (1024x614, 274K)

I can't wait until RDR2 comes to PC and I can replay it.

Nigga the internet? Society man.

I knew the destination, I didnt know the journey. That's the part that kept me emotionally invested.

Me too senpai. I bought rdr2 this year and it was a big part of the early year for me. I remember fondly staying up late nights and exploring shit for hours without even getting 1% of the story done. I bought this game in March and I'm barely at the last few missions with John in July.

god dammit i never imagined this game to choke me up but it did. Kinda felt like I lost a buddy. (had 100 hours on Arthur)

the low honor end hit me hard.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pTObSdocpxE

Attached: clickhere.jpg (746x743, 60K)

>November 26th 2018
>just finished work on Friday
>got copy of the game, a chocolate bar and Soda ready before bus arrives
>bus takes a ride through comfy countryside and farms
>listening to Dead Man's Gun on my phone with headphones on
>got monday off so long weekend to enjoy it
So good. It's more than just a game, it's an experience.

So was the missing girl and emerald ranch stuff ever solved?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZslGkb_uvWE

Attached: 1488257545235.jpg (438x445, 57K)

They are good, but the workers pay the price. Working for Rockstar is apparently a nightmare, this is known since GTA SA (games before that were basically just some dudes having fun developing, then the games got bigger in scale and R* egomanic).

best song coming thru

>youtube.com/watch?v=j8068ZrwicQ

>workers pay the price
Like in any real development studio.

I still think that idea about a 4th Red Dead game being about Jack in 1920s prohibition-era Chicago would be fucking cool, even though it seems most people just want them to go further back in time for more old west stuff.

Colin fucking Stetson
youtube.com/watch?v=FMIfybzNp88

This is my favorite song from the ost. It's phenomenal.

Yeah I want more wild west stuff in a WILD WEST franchise. The idea of a Prohibition era GTA style game is valid but I'd rather they do a new franchise or GTA game for that and reserve Red Dead for the wild west.

They should set the next one in the PNW

If the do a next game I think Arthur's dad is the most likely candidate for main character

>the quest where you save the girl's brother who joins the cult
>never noticed until my second playthrough how on the nose it is
>cult leader wants them to escape the world to a paradise in the wilderness
>kid doesn't understand that his father is a dick
>you didn't give them any money did you?
>they rely on charitable donations
It's kind of sad in a way, Arthur saves someone else from the same fate he can't escape.

Attached: tahiti.jpg (1280x1257, 290K)

Pottery

Arthur describes him as a piece of shit who beat him so probably not, Rockstar protagonists are never too offensively assholish so normalfags will still care about bad things happening to them

what did he say there? I can't remember

He's the biggest blank slate, and you can keep the passing on the hat motif. From Arthur's dad to arthur, from arthur to john, from john to jack. Dutch and Hosea are the two most popular options, but I don't think they have much interesting left to tell in their stories.

>He's the biggest blank slate
You mean Landon Ricketts, the patrician's choice for a sequel?

You kidding? There's like twenty years of shit in between the start of the gang and RDR2. I'd totally play a game in the midst of the west where it's just Dutch or Hosea fucking shit up, but I'd hope they use Jack instead and move the story forward. He's pretty much the last old west outlaw at that point which could make for an interesting story.

There's all sorts of clever shit like this
>arthur dies to save john and give him a real life away from being an outlaw
>john goes back for revenge and damns himself, wasting the sacrifice
>john dies to save jack and give him a real life away from being an outlaw
>jack goes back for revenge and damns himself, wasting the sacrifice
it's a depressing thought to know that throughout both games and all the effort expended, neither protagonist actually got what they wanted and died painful deaths for nothing

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 17K)

It would be great, but at this point I really doubt Rockstar would spring for a story that ends with their main character badass outlaw passing away peacefully in his sleep. Ricketts is cooler when he's just observed by the player, we don't have to know the backstory behind every blade of grass. That's a problem I had with 2, in rdr1 the player just kind of assumed that John was a complete badass for years before he was brought out of retirement, when Red Dead 2 reveals he spent all that time with his thumb up his ass being a childish retard. Sure, they gave him a good character arc, but it ruins his mystique in a way. It's like learning that Darth Vader was an annoying slave Baby on Tatooine, very underwhelming.

>when Red Dead 2 reveals he spent all that time with his thumb up his ass being a childish retard
I found it absolutely hilarious the reason he was so quiet and well spoken in RDR1 was because he was actually an idiot trying not to look dumb

>"talking in monosyllables doesn't make you look interesting, it makes you look slow"

Deadman's Gun >>> rdr2's songs

They're about equal in terms of quality

Attached: rdr2 night1-full.jpg (1920x1080, 552K)

What was Dutch's plan?

T

A

Damn...

Attached: 1562451531142.jpg (720x740, 81K)

I was only able to play it every other weekend because I was in the army so it took me like 3 months to finish the game. So fucking good

Did they actually record dialogue for all of the stranger missions/sidequests you can do for John if you don't do them? I didn't think about it my first playthrough since I did pretty much everything I could before the epilogues, but that'd be pretty neat for my next playthrough although I think I'd probably just do everything as Arthur again since I really like him a lot more than John.

>Any non white is a noble and kind person

Some of them are missable permanently, I was saving all the sidequests for postgame but realized a few like the monk/nun are locked to a specific chapter and are gone forever after it. I like Arthur but find John to be a better free roam/sandbox player character

why does john always sound pissed off whenever I greet a fellow traveler on the trail

Attached: cowboy apu.png (675x675, 152K)

tard rage, he's dull as iron and twice as strong

YOU GOT SOME CANDY FOR ME, BOY?
I SEEN YOUR NAME IN OUR LEDGER

Attached: BIG.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

Arthur is a SJW faggot. His character is ruined by his tacked on respect for everyone not white or male

it's annoying and brazen but hardly ruins the character

He was raised by a radical anarcho communist primitivist and surrounded by minorities he considered family his entire life.

That's true. But it just ruins the wild west feel when everyone her meets that's white is either weird or a terrible person, most minorities he meets is misunderstood or is portrayed in a way to make us pity them. The worst was the two rival southern families, not a single one of them was a decent person. I haven't played it since March so I might be missing stuff but that's how I came away from it feeling.

>not a single one of them was a decent person
The two young lovers were decent people, and Arthur treats them with respect. The girl even gives Arthur some jewels in exchange for helping them.

No.

>wanting to play as Jack

Kys

>landon ricketts

It'll be Lenny or Sadie knowing how pozzed Rockstar are. Personally I think another prequel is the way to go. Maybe not with any known characters, a completely seperate story. Some character John had a run in with in RDR1, the story leading up to that. Idk

It'll probably be about Mac Callander.

Isn't the boy basically dumb because he's inbred and the girl has something up with her iirc. The Braithwaites had great potential but they threw it away to tell a story of two racist hick families

Bonnie MacFarlanes father? Did he lead an outlaw life in his youth?

>Isn't the boy basically dumb because he's inbred
No, he's just awkward around his girlfriend.
The girl is perfectly normal too aside from being a suffragette

Fun fact: Charles and Sadie were likely originally playable ALA GTA V. A leak a few months before the reveal trailer correctly guessed an insane amount of details, including Arthur's name, the game's plot etc-- but also included the curious detail of those two other characters being playable as well. I'd wager it's them.

The archive's currently down but when it's back up try searching for it, it's extremely interesting to read.

>Red Dead in Chicago with Italians
Why even call it RDR at that point. Call it L.A. Noire 2: Coast 2 Coast.

I'm glad they scrapped that. GTAV having multiple playable characters was ambitious, but it also meant none of them had much of an individual story arc that was really good.

Multiple characters never really works. Maybe when the characters switch midway but the switvhing between them like in V was awful

This game is an artistic masterpiece. No other game even comes close to the levels of complex and nuanced writing of Red Dead Redemption 2.

>That one guy you saw for 5 seconds total, with a few throwaway lines in reference to? Yep, secret unstoppable badass who actually did a ton of epic shit in the past
How very Star Wars extended universe.

Arthur was the last. That's the point. The Old West is absolutely dead by the end of RDR2, John has totally given up on that life and is forced to track down the few dregs still clinging to it.
We don't need 3+ games retreading the exact same theme with the same motifs. The loop is closed and you already know Jack is doomed to failure if he persists in it because the Old West and gunslingers only existed in his books by then.
Do we really need to have a game of Jack farting around alone in abandoned mines and gold rush ghost towns while everybody is off fighting WWI?

Attached: 1469774833880.jpg (200x303, 16K)

The one thing that lets this game down is the Online. They tried to recreate the success of GTA Online but it doesn't work. The online story missions are fine but outside that there's not much to do. The single player is great but doesn't feel wild enough with the psychic lawmen and basically anything out of line is instantly punished.

Yep, RDR1 and 2 were enough for the "death of the old west" theme. The next Red Dead game should take place at the peak of the Wild West with brand new characters, or they should just let the franchise end gracefully.

Arthurs dad was in RDR2?

>or they should just let the franchise end gracefully
agreed. send it off on a high note

Attached: 1518394702949.png (500x522, 145K)

You see his photo by Arthurs bed at camp.

>he didn't get the 100% completion bonus post-epilogue scene where you play as arthur's dad and rape sadie
smalltime

A photo of him is.

Maybe you can add a mission where you control the sperm that creates Arthur, like in Assassin's Creed. That's what the story was missing.

what is the most based and redpilled gun material combo and why is it blued steel + mesquite wood

Not only that, but they recorded dialogue for Arthur meeting all the strangers from West Elizabeth.
>When Arthur sees the dinosaur bone frankenstein that crazy old lady made he leaves laughing his ass off at her stupidity
>When John leaves he doesn't have a reaction because he doesn't know any better
They put a lot of effort into it.

>play rdr 2 on release
>finish it
>that was fun
>go back to playing on PC
>yesterday decided to come back to it
>mfw fps is constantly in the mid 20s
>mfw i don't remember it being this fucking choppy
How do console shitters even deal with this fucking unacceptable framerate? The PC version can't come soon enough, though, I'll sink boatloads of hours into that motherfucker when it drops.

Attached: 1557882626501.png (230x232, 117K)

He's not that stupid user

It could be in Australia or somewhere else. They've referenced it enough times.

What mission is this from?

t. jack

Fleeting Joy, when you arrive home from Guarma and that fucking moron Bill Williamson brings a cavalry of Pinketons for Arthur and Sadie to clean up.

Arthur even has dialog for interacting with NPC's in Armadillo in regards to the Cholera

>imploring
In rdr1 John is implied to be of at least average intelligence, and aside from getting BTFO by that loser Bill Williamson he demonstrates himself to be thoughtful and capable.

I wonder why they went to all that effort only to lock that whole part of the map off from Arthur accessing it.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 1563112505421.jpg (1024x576, 27K)

jack your retard father's dead you don't have to defend his honor anymore

Explaining where John heard the word "implore" was one of the weirdest things RDR2 did.

what're you sayin' about my pa?

Attached: damnnag.png (350x350, 150K)

RDR2 really goes out of it's way to retroactively make John a compulsive room temp iq faggot.

he wasn't exactly a big thinker in RDR1

He was a romantic that wanted to be a cynic, that doesn't come across at all in 2, he's just a retard that wants to be respected. John doesn't do anything worthwhile in 2 until American Venom

It was out of character for him to say that in RDR1 though. It's consistent.

Why was he such a fucking pushover? He spends the entire second half of the prologue being called a stupid faggot with a whore wife by Uncle and in return he lets him live on his fancy ranch for the rest of his life.

What is character progression

I thought Uncle was unusually obnoxious in the Epilogue

>"You always was one for big words John!"

>everybody in rdr1 calls him dutch's favorite
>dutch lets him get shot, mauled by wolves, leaves him to get arrested and then leaves him to die

I liked the Hosea and John conversation regarding "People don't forget, nothing gets forgiven."

It's weird what they will keep continuity with and what they won't bother with. For example, American Venom only takes place on a Snow capped mountain to explain the line "we gotta stop meeting like this, John." from 1, or how they make special attention to point out how Dutch shot a defenseless woman in the face in the blackwater massacre within the first hour of the game just because the mysterious stranger mentioning it in 1 despite this undermining his whole character arc.

Yeah, picking up and using big words he's heard. He's not well-read, he doesn't even deliver the line "I implore you" with confidence.

I guess they had planned for the Arthur to go to New Austin. Would make more sense for why it's in the game, seeing as how you only have one mission in Hennigan's Stead and even online doesn't have much to do throughout the state.

They definitely did, almost all of the promotional material features Arthur riding through West Elizabeth. I'm excited for the PC port just so I can play as Arthur in West Elizabeth again. Shame they patched the glitch for consoles.

If you've got a physical copy you're always free to uninstall and do a fresh install from the CD.

I figured that they where jealous of John and Arthur as they had been with dutch since almost the very beginning.

Attached: 1542752458607.png (400x568, 279K)

The problem is I only found out it was patched recently, and when I tried my saves didn't work, although this seems to be an uncommon problem.

It's mentioned in RDR2
youtube.com/watch?v=aYs9sEpGlYg
I think Bill is sore about how John was allowed back in after abandoning the gang.

>You will never walk with your bros like this

Attached: 541138796.jpg (720x405, 38K)

JUST BUILD A HOUSE BRO

>"Hey John don't sperg out lol, I got this"
>"GET DOWN HERE NOOWWW YOU INBRED TRAASSH!"

He might have been for a time, he was one of Dutch's "sons"

lads, fuck...

>rdr3 is more than 10 years away
there's no way I haven't killed myself by then :/

It probably won't happen, but we can always hope for DLC which also probably won't ever happen

I WANT UNDEAD NIGHTMARE 2.

vampire morgan

was that the most epic moment in video game history? youtube.com/watch?v=-MK5ChLJTAk

Attached: v7yp42yf7qc21.png (1027x858, 261K)

? It's solid 30 on every platform retard.

>lucky luke pose

>Why does everyone love John so much, when Arthur is a much better character? Is it nostalgia?
Everyone sucks Arthur's dick. What the fuck are you talking about?

john was cooler in rdr1. hes a faggot in 2. but in 1, he is a superior character to arthur

They said anything about a PC release yet or are we still expecting it to pop up when the PS5/XboneX2 come out? I borrowed my coworker's copy to play a while after release, but I'd like to be a comfy ultrawide cowboy with mods.

>1899
>The Gilded Age
>When Captains of Industry managed to do everything and get away with everything in order to become crazy rich in a time before Billionaires.
>They do basically anything to fuck over the common worker just to get a few pennies more
>Only gets stopped when their ultimate lackey, a President, gets shot and is succeeded by based Teddy "I fucking despise Monopolists more than death itself" Roosevelt.

>Also the time of the rape of Africa where a bunch of European nations were just scrambling all over a continent to see who can exploit the locals the hardest and fastest for profit and competition.

Yeah don't listen to the old Spaghetti western of cowboys and cowgirls being happy on the open plain, it was a bastard of a time period all around, only trumped by The Great War happening.

I sort of did my own thing.
>Be me and 5 of my buds fucking around online for the first time
>We decide we're gonna ambush some rando who's traveling alone
>All of us go onto a wagon filling up every seat
>Driver starts heading after him
>All of us start whistling all the way there
>Check the map and see 2 more people show up near him
>They're his buddies
>Finally catch up to the stranger
>Poor bastard was just fishing before we just straight up run him over
>Before his friends can react they get gunned down by our heavily armed wagon
>Before they can get back to us we steak their horses all the shit they had been hunting
>We start heading to blackwater to sell their stuff
>Wagon driver "accidentally"runs over some guy who was just hunting alone
>10 minutes later most of the server is in blackwater and all out war has broken out

What a chonky bastard.

Anyone who act racist online is honestly only doing it because they're edgy teens that think it's a rush to say racial slang. 75% they do it outside the internet they WILL either get in serious trouble, or beaten to a pulp.

I HAVE ASCENDED ORTHUR. THE FAITH ORTHUR.

I love both. John is humble in his game, just trying to do whatever it takes to find his family, either through just means, or by force.

Arthur has a wonderful VA, and he's a second in command trying to help his family of misfits and nomads.

this post reeks of post 2016 newfag holy hell

>Jack
yes
>1920s Prohibition
YES
>CHICAGO
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I've been dying for a Rockstar game to do my city!

Attached: Tommy Gun.jpg (1000x536, 332K)

Is online fun yet? I made a degenerate at launch but fell off hard when it wasn't so fun.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20181204225220.png (3840x2160, 3.35M)

Just play Mafia. Additionally, play Mafia anyways, it's great.

Yeah but Mafia is more of a straight story, but I want more. I basically want that Omerta game, but in a GTA style with missions and shit to do involving bootlegging or managing a Speakeasy, and meeting famous people like Cab Calloway.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0ABeg4oAAk&t=176s

Also Guns, Gore & Cannoli is another cute short game.

tfw you can't save Hosea

My thought on it is that they originally intended there to be an ending where Arthur survives and gets together with Sadie. Unfortunately the Arthur / Sadie romance was cut from the game and the devs settled for killing Arthur off in all endings.

....but it doesn't undermine his character arc and on the contrary it acts as a foreshadowing that Dutch is changing and Micah egging him on was a catalyst for it.

I don't think Arthur and Sadie would have worked as lovers. Friends is good considering the plot, but love? Sadie's lost her husband and who knows how her head is after all the shit at the cabin, implied rape or not, It just wouldn't end well

Hosea was dying from something in his lungs. Probably lung cancer although they don't make it clear what it was.

>Vamp Morgan.
>Werewolf John.
>Sadie Helsing.
Who is a zombie?

LENNY!

>Sadie lost her husband
It happens, people move on. Sure it wouldn't have been idea circumstances but she's living and enjoying life as much as she keeps the whole ''I want to die!'' bs going on so it could've very well worked. I guess the bittersweet ending was the best for the story even though it pained me to leave Arthur unable to find happiness.

That part of the map was supposed to represent a time skip. All the NPC's past Blackwater talk about events that happened after arthur passed

Bad taste, Uncle made it hilarious.

This, for a literal squatter, uncle talked mad shit. Makes me wonder what he did in the gang for them to value him so hard

They openly consider him a freeloader. Hell, pretty much the first cutscene in Chapter 2 Dutch tells Uncle and Swanson that they should actually do something instead of just freeloading. I guess Uncle had that Cornwall payroll robbery idea and participated in it too and he went robbing sheep with Arthur so he's not totally useless. He also got Abigail into the ganf to suck and fuck the male members so that's something I guess.

He earned my respect by standing up to Micah in Horseshoe Overlook. The lazy old man thing is definitely an act, when Uncle drops the pretenses and tells John "You fucked up, here's how you get your woman back" you can see that, and I think John recognizes this.

You're gonna get a million poltard replies

He was an ex gunslinger and even at his advanced age and with his crippling lumbago he was by far the deadliest member of the gang.

Sadie couldn't be Van Helsing because she's friends with John and Arthur, but Johnwolf and Arthurpire 100% fit their respective looks and personalities

>she's living and enjoying life
lol no she isn't

I hate uncle. Such a lame character, never knew why people here like him so much

That doesn't undermine Dutch's character arc at all you're just dumb enough to fall for his bullshit.

The ferry fuckup was a major plotpoint in 1 too, pay attention.

I have to concede, you are right. You can also find his speeches being written down to be rehearsed as early as Act 1. Makes his redemption moment in the epilogue ring entirely hollow, guy was fucked from the start.

He's got old man strength.

Zombie meme is finished. A different supernatural dlc would be better. Ghosts or vampires or something

I mean in the epilogue she's doing pretty for herself. All the ''lol I want to die'' shit is mostly tantruming against the fact she can't bring her husband back from the dead.

If she wanted to die she could've just turned herself in and then gotten hanged for multiple murders of lawmen which would've been hot even though I like her a lot as a character and am glad she survived

>being wrong

"Undead" also covers ghosts and vampires.

vampires would be great, and it seems like a lot of the Undead Nightmare 2 camp is with me

Based. This sort of griefing is fun. I've been on the receiving end a few times but I enjoy running and holding up in some cabin tryimg to defend myself

>wild west game
>set in 1920's
>set in a city
>no horses

Sounds shit

Why was John such a retarded asshole

>dude let's just live right next to blackwater while I'm a wanted man

I know, just assumed he wanted another zombie game

I haven't even finished this movie

BILL THEY'RE TRYIN TA HELP US

Attached: 7-10-2019_1-10-01_AM-nfysme20.jpg (3840x2160, 3.02M)

The civil rights movement hadn't even happened yet come on user

I'm just on chapter 2 of my 2nd playthrough. Taking my time. Never finished the John Marston post game stuff. Lost interest. Looking forward to it though.

I want 19th century cars to be added online.
I want them to be expensive, difficult to control, and slightly more durable than horses.

Attached: 1894-1944-history-worlds-fastest-production-car-6.jpg (616x539, 59K)

This is just like when we were kids and we would laugh at our parents for getting offended over R rated movies only in reverse. Take your meds grandpa

Haha that would be great. If they were shitter than horseback, taking twice as long to get anywhere

>"Wow, I got the money from Blackwater!"
>"Better pay off my debts as fast as I can in four figure ammounts!"
Arthur would roll in his grave knowing how fast John's illiterate ass threw away his sacrifice

The epilogue is wayyy way too long, and the visceral hate R* probably wants the player to feel towards Micah Bell is long gone when American Venom rolls around, but you really should complete it, at least just once.

The final mission makes the slog worth it desu

>the visceral hate R* probably wants the player to feel towards Micah Bell is long gone when American Venom rolls around
Isn't that kinda the point? And the point of the end of 1?

meant for

Not yet. Wait for the big summer update.

The narrative in this game was trash

Nigga GTA 6 will come out before they manage to make RDRO kinda fun

Attached: ultimate_body.jpg (377x680, 19K)

John's death is still fresh in the player's mind when they kill Ross. I think the goal was to have the player so focused on killing Ross that they forget it's not what John would have wanted for Jack.

What should Rockstar take from RDR2 and apply to GTA6?

nothing because the 2 series share none of the same goals.
however I guess the shooting would be a nice addition to GTA. RDR2 and MP3 have godlike shooting.

I think I was just burnt out on RDR2 by the time I got to the last few missions I just wanted it to be finished. The ranch section with John was too much and I lost interest. But this time around I'm tqking my time and enjoying myself. Looking forward to exploring New Austin with John again

>No cell phones
>Character customization
>less wacky characters

>he was by far the deadliest member of the gang
what are you talking about? I actually like uncle, but what the actual fuck did you mean by this?

I mean, to be fair, there actually WAS some oppression in 1899

>We're Shitposters, in a internet that don't want us no more

>I dread how much of an errand boy John is and how he doesn't have much say on what to do
You mean exactly like Arthur?

shit like that is actually fun, the problem is most players don't want to have fun, they just want to kill you for the sake of it
like I did this kind of thing a few times and most players who are after me just simply throw a dynamite in the house/cabin I'm in instead of trying something more creative, hell I'd be fine with even molotovs, at least that's more interesting then blowing someone up and be done with it

I'd like a 1920's games from rockstar but not a red dead game.

The only game that’s ever made me cry. I rarely cry to media, but I broke down when playing this maybe three times. Maybe it was the presentation of the scenes, the music, or the fact that I’m a sucker for protagonists that know they’re going to die.

Attached: 706EC80E-2FF3-446F-8E4B-40C637EE5B58.jpg (1334x750, 68K)

Fat arthur with mutton chops is kino

It tanks hard in towns and cities, it turn into a slideshow every time I ride through valentine

game was irrelevant

was forgotten after a month and didnt leave an inpact in video game design or pop culture at all

He completely BTFO's dutch multiple times and dutch doesn't do anything because he knows uncle is right.

One time in Valentine, I joined online as part of a posse and they were in a shootout in the streets. I rode up and started shotgunning anyone not in our posse. Must have been 4 four of us and at least 7 or 8 other players. All spread around the town, a massive shootout.

Before RDR2 was released people were saying how based he was

Did you cry lads?

I cried when John proposed to abigale

Same.

>abigale

arthur is just a very likeable charackter

it should be considered a crime to not release a zombie DLC for the game. I enjoyed the RD1 dlc almost as much as the main game

Have you updated your game?

streamable.com/emqnd
works fine on my base ps4

It's gonna run at 30 on PC unless you disable all the grass lmao

Arhtur was a likable character, once he got sick he turned into a whining faithless traitor.

fuck off dutch