It hurts, Yea Forums

It hurts knowing that they're going to go back to being irrelevant after Smash Ultimate.

Attached: banjo-kazooie-in-super-smash-bros-ultimate.png.jpg (650x324, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/akMjMxXEpTY
youtube.com/watch?v=kDbRO_9CLjs
youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=xCADfAo39ak
files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying they're relevant now
The majority of people don't care that a cereal mascot got into a children's party game. Get real.

at least they're back on a Nintendo system with a bunch of other N64 all-stars

how did cereal mascot even get used as an insult? video game mascots WISH they had the brand recognition of cereal mascots

seething.

Attached: steve.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Hey, it worked out for Pit, kinda.

Why did they forget to change the pitch of Kazooie's voice? I seriously hope she doesn't sound like a man when they're actually released.

they never stopped being irrelevant.

Attached: 1555876418247.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

most of smash is dead anyways, at least based solid snake and banjo get to be in one last game

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>this faggot cat isn't even getting into SW/SH
HAHAHAHAHAH

Something something Incineroar is Tony the Tiger and that's another reason why he's bad.

>the chad cat isn't being tainted by association with the worst game in the series
fuck, bros, how does he keep winning?

Attached: incineroar chad stride.gif (500x350, 1.62M)

It hurts, Yea Forums.

Attached: 329.png (706x674, 79K)

Incinechad is too good for SwSh.

Attached: 1555858571983.png (631x536, 172K)

>cereal mascot
You've really been trying your damnedest to force this autistic meme huh?

she sounded like a man a lot in Tooie and considering they're reusing voicelines from both I'd expect some of her lines to be off

stop thinking about the future. enjoy today

sun and moon are the worst games now though

no, legpiss is.

A Steve mii costume would look weird

I don't count that one but yeah it's worse

Well too bad. He'd look weird either way, so I guess he should only be a shitty Spirit.

He’d look the best as a fighter, a mii costume would require him to bend his limbs and that looks offputting

He'll never be a fighter, and also he would look like shit as one. You can enjoy your sticker.

Nah Steve would look pretty good as a fighter, youtu.be/akMjMxXEpTY

>one of the goals of the dlc was to bring in more people who don't generally play games like smash
>put in both joker and hero, whose fanbases overlap like crazy
>put in banjo, who's entire fanbase already plays smash

Attached: scooby.png (499x465, 217K)

well too bad. you're stupid for listening to PR talk.

I love these arbitrary rules and goals you guys come up with

Persona and DQ fans don't play Smash.

I'm pretty sure I read an article stating that with sakurai, I'll see if I can dig it up

yes but their fanbases overlap, making one of the two redundant

>yes but their fanbases overlap
Do they? Really?

personaweebs have never played a DQ game in their life.

It's an inevitability, but I'd much rather their burial ground be Smash Bros than Nuts & Bolts.

You retard, Nintendo said they like how a lot of characters in smash get people to go play the games they comes from. People who don’t know Banjo, but end up liking how he plays may be inclined to go find a copy of his game.
This is basically how brawl got me to go play mother 3

>DQ and Persona overlapping
Not at all DQ is popular with hardcore RPG fans while Persona is more peopular with casual RPG fans and people into dating sims
And example of two RPG series that overlap would be FF and Persona since they are generally considered casual friendly games.

the goal of the DLC was building relationships with 3rd party companies

Atlus
Square-Enix
Microsoft/Rare

ironically this makes previously far fetched stuff like Doom Guy pretty feasible. or Crash Bandicoot. Kinda murders some of the never evers like Geno and Waluigi.

I love how they try to fall back on the irrelevant bit, when Banjo-Kazooie was trending World Wide for the entire rest of the day on their announcement.

>DQ isn't popular with casual RPG fans

Attached: sponge fish.jpg (500x395, 102K)

it's actually a reverse tactic to get Smashfags to play new games since they refuse to get into a series unless it's prominently featured on Nintendo

FOUND THE STEVEFAGS

DQ is the second most casual jRPG series next to pokemon

Absolutely not.
>beautiful tropical region with a unique variety of environments
>introduced lots of memorable and compelling characters like Lillie and Guzma
>kept Mega Evolutions while adding Z moves to keep battles interesting
>tons of trainer customization
>some of the best music ever
>Worried about what happens to Pokemon that are stuck inside the PC? PokePelago gets rid of those worries.
>most importantly, the Pokemon themselves; these games easily introduced the best Pokemon with great designs and concepts yet, including Tsareena, Kommo-o, the Ultra Beasts, and the starters, which are full of personality instead of being generic kaijus

DQ barely has a fanbase in the west and in the east its popular with a different crowd than Persona, if you don't really like RPGs but want a story based game you play Persona, if you like RPGs and story you play DQ

That’s because everyone had to look up what the fuck a banjo kazooie was

youtube.com/watch?v=kDbRO_9CLjs
No go, scurrying back to your discord

Aren't DQ games like 100-200 hours long or was that just DQ 7 or 8

Reminder that normies consider a 40-60 hour JRPG to be a super significant undertaking and it's a small miracle Persona 5 did as well as it did.

Suuuure. You wanted Steve, didn't you?

No, but then again Steve is a much bigger icon

Yes user, that's exactly how the trending list on Twitter works, you fucking nailed it man
whatever helps you cope I guess

>beautiful tropical region with a unique variety of environments
worse hoenn
>introduced lots of memorable and compelling characters like Lillie and Guzma
focus on characters is a blight on this series
>kept Mega Evolutions while adding Z moves to keep battles interesting
both of these mechanics are shit, mega evolutions were at least interesting and made a few shitmon usable
>tons of trainer customization
whatever
>some of the best music ever
it wasn't bad, but it isn't outstanding either
>Worried about what happens to Pokemon that are stuck inside the PC? PokePelago gets rid of those worries.
what?
>most importantly, the Pokemon themselves; these games easily introduced the best Pokemon with great designs and concepts yet, including Tsareena, Kommo-o, the Ultra Beasts, and the starters, which are full of personality instead of being generic kaijus
the regular pokemon designs were good. Ultra beasts were a mistake

ok underage

>smallest region that are all islands
>handholding never stops
>no cutscene skip
>easiest game in the series
>both versions are unfinished with the second version being more of a patch to fix the balance than anything else
>despite how much the anime claims its a story the game only has 2 main characters

>Twitter

A lot of characters in smash tend to be old dudes. Some haven’t had a game in decades. At some point in time Nintendo said that smash gets people interested in these old characters and their games.
So, in a way, that’s almost the point of putting them back in.

DQXI and persona 5 are the same length

it's still a casual series and most of the fanbase for both series are in the east

Banjo and Dragon Quest are probably the last of the serious characters people have been begging for, maybe Geno is on that list but now we are in joke territory with Goku, Steve, and Dante everywhere.

I wouldn’t count Dante or Steve a joke request

doomguy's pretty up there

His fame really secured him a spot, huh?

>trending world wide
now cope

Maybe Crash?

No one wants Doomguy outside of Yea Forums.

Steve is absolutely a joke request

They're still dead, but they're being transferred to a much nicer burial mound. We're just giving them a proper funeral this time around.

There’s a lot of hugely known video game characters not in smash, but yeah Steve is more recognizable but I don’t really give a shit about him or banjo, I’m a raymanfag

This is going to lead to a Crash style remake of Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, released on Xbox (whatever the new console is called)/PC and Switch.

There won't be a new game though.

If you remove Steveposting then I wouldn’t say so

what are his odds?

Attached: god-of-war-kratos-1165974[1].jpg (696x390, 44K)

1%

I never played it, never been a nintendo console guy, my first console was a wii and I hacked it and never even bothered to play anything besides One Piece Ultimate Cruise.

Now I have a switch and even though I haven't played the best games (oddyssey and breath of the wild) yet, I really hope they release N64 or maybe Wii games in it,I also wish it had netflix.

What the hell nintendo, you did it for the wii and wii u, what's stopping you?

Yeah only in smash...

Kratos would be based. FUCK WEEBS and FUCK ANIME

More then Steve.

If you remove steveposting, the only people who request Steve are 11 year olds

It hurts the fact they weren't DLC on SSB4

It sounds like an insult that Chris chan would think up.

Yeah that’s Minecraft's target age demographic

I unironically want Steve. Great moveset potential, great stage potential, one of the biggest games ever, would cause a huge untouched demographic of younger children to enter smash.

Steve posting is just happened because you wouldn’t be able to seriously request Steve without being shat on by everyone here, so the best tactic was to be ironic out the gate. But people do actually want him.

Attached: B85D4F35-09F3-436D-848C-3612971F9EE4.jpg (1920x1200, 205K)

Thank you Stevebro, I’ve been supporting him since Smash 4 and I’ll never give up

Attached: 30344E9D-5405-4840-AE2C-A5B66D782F7A.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

fuck off zoomer, you lost

Is the cereal mascot meme based on Golden Crisp? If so it's alright in my book.

Attached: goldencrisp.jpg (500x500, 89K)

0%

Sony hates Nintendo.

Please shut the fuck up. Minecraft is a great game and if you can’t accept that and you’re against representation of it in Smash you’re probably the 11 year old or a seething boomer.

I get that you’re chadcat shitposting but don’t pretend that gen 7 is good

fruity pebbles are unironically disgusting.

the people in charge in the ps1 era havn't been in charge for a long time

Says the zoomer

Tell me pal, which one of these people are you? youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c

Leave. Now.

Considering this is their first bid at relevance in over a decade I say take what you can get.

I'm quite literally playing Minecraft right now. Doesn't mean I want Steve in smash

two more slots, buddy pal chum

People do want Steve youtu.be/akMjMxXEpTY this video has over 700k views and 88k likes. It goes to show that Yea Forums‘s opinion doesn’t matter

golden crisps are fucking good

What's wrong with you man? Ain't much like a mouthful of milk sogged Fruity Pebbles.

Kill yourself zoomer. Banjos in, Steve isnt

I'm okay with it. This is a happy ending. Nuts and Bolts was not.

Nobody mentioned Steve my guy

yeah, for KOS MOS and Doomguy

>KOS-MOS
HAHAH FAGGOT

it's pretty fucking sad that today's nintendo fans need characters in their party game, exclusive extra content, etc. just to get them to try any game that isn't first-party bing bing shit.

So shit then?

Every faggot that says Banjo is a cereal mascot is a zoomer faggot who didn’t experience the mascot character era. They also like Steve.

It looks pretty good, the moveset could use some tweaking tho

they really don't anymore, they've long since gotten over the snes cd debacle. they've praised nintendo and said they don't feel they're in direct competition with them anyway. the real world doesn't engage in Yea Forums's console-war bullshit.

Rayman is the best mascot character

>NO NO NOOOO STAY OUT OF MY GAME BANJOKE YOU ARE JUST CEREAL MOSCOT AAAAAAAAARRRRGHH

Attached: zoomcry.png (434x327, 55K)

they'll return the next time they do a smash ultimate where everybody is in. maybe then we'll see 80-90 characters or even 100+ depending on how many smash games release along the years and how many need to come out before sakurai feels its worth pulling off again. but banjo will return then.

Why do Banjo zoomers shitpost like this?

Steve will be in though and banjo wont be. Sooooo

it looks pretty bad to be perfectly honest.

rayman is shit

Haha faggot

yeah steve is in, as a sticker

Considering how Microsoft and Sakurai both agreed that getting Banjo in was incredibly easy and low-effort, compared to say Cloud. I wouldn't be surprised if Banjo just becomes a regular 3rd-party edition like Sonic that Nintendo just throws in because why not, Smash fans like him and it's easy money for both Nintendo/Microsoft for bare minimum effort.

because that's what stevekids actually sound like

Banjo fans are always trying to start fights. Its time to cut them out of the game to make smash threads less toxic

Steve is gonna be the second Microsoft rep

you are trying too hard

They don't. I'm a dragon quest fan, and I can't stand persona shit. Sub par RPG that people give a pass because they can virtually date girls when in real life they can't and never will

nah, steve will never get in. Chief will, though.

Steve being in as a fighter is simply fact. Hes the best selling mascot in the industry, and he'll only be more and more cemented and fan demanded as time goes on.

Why does his inevitability make you upset?

Attached: ahora banjo.png (637x783, 777K)

Remember how Stevefags kept saying all of Japan fucking hates Banjo-Kazooie and they would never get in because of this fact?

How do they explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=xCADfAo39ak

>Says the kid

someone needs to cope with the fact that steve will never be in smash.

This guy's got it, Steveposting was basically a jab at rosterfags who saw Steve as this villain who was potentially threatening THEIR characters getting into smash by making him essentially a parody of what he is.

See? You're attacking and trying to start fights. You created the grinch shitposting, and you created last years game award shitposting. When you're purged, the threads will become much more friendly to everyone

Not so fast block-boy.

Attached: cuphead.jpg (1200x800, 173K)

Steve seems more like the character Nintendo would pick and Chief is hated in Japan

Another character with better music, personality and moveset than Steve. Funny.

Explain in detail how that would be possible? Even if minecraft doesnt get another game in 20 years he'll get in.

>Better music
Objectively false

>steveposters still trying to pretend they're the victims
Amazing

I don't want them in the game unless they are an assist trophy who can use the unique animation method. It does a disservice to the characters and the vision of the game much like that calarts Netflix show

being a boomer is based they have Superior taste in vidya

Joker is for Jap teens and Hero is for Jap boomers

MS doesn't give a shit about Steve. Chief is the next MS rep.

Why would I pick a fight over something I've already won?

Attached: rollthecredits.gif (500x265, 496K)

Microsoft does give a shit about Steve

Attached: F7D02B8D-B806-4A76-AF86-5B86D4E17332.jpg (679x679, 68K)

>banjo is in
>they're still fucking shitposting and endlessly damage controlling to try and stop steve
I dont play minecraft but I got to give it to Steve fags. You guys are literally immortal. I've never seen a fanbase outright IMMUNE to "btfo" culture before. Kudos

I BELIEVED I BELIEVED IN A BEAR AND A BIRD!

Btfo culture doesn’t do anything

See? More attacks.

B-A-N-J-O
B-A-N-J-O
B-A-N-J-O
And Banjo was in Smash Bros!

Steve doesn't even look to be the MC of the new Minecraft diablo clone coming out. I bet one of those dudes would be the pick if any Minecraft got in

If you don’t think Banjo is getting more revenant after being in a Smash you’re retarded

>banjo cut
>won

Uh is this bait?

>waah the people on the internet are being mean to me mommy

They've been pushing more and more away from Steve. Steve is still linked to Notch and Notch isn't really something Microsoft wants associated with Minecraft anymore.

>Spinoff character representing Minecraft
What the fuck no

Ah yes. I remember when Ice Climbers and Duck Hunt got new games after being included in Smash.

>gets in
>all 10 people that remember him enjoy him for a little while
>next game removes him
>back to being nothing
Smash doesnt make a franchise immortal

They are irrelevant. No new games in over ten years.

That’s where your wrong, Steve still appears on official art for the game. If they’re trying to distance themselves from Notch them I guess they may as well remove the grass blocks

Attached: 434E35E6-626C-45C0-8CCC-266D612B651F.jpg (750x741, 414K)

>revenant
oh shit, banjo was the bear that attacked leonardo dicaprio

>all ten people
Yeah Banjo Kazooie was only trending number 1 on North America twitter for almost 24 hours straight just because of 10 fucking people user

take your meds

Jeez.. Banjofags really have become the most hateful fanbase.

I want a Minecraft RPG in that style

>I guess they may as well remove the grass blocks
Won't take long. They're already changing shit like the diamond block

it's funny that you posted a pic of Steve drowning, because that's what happened to his chances of ever getting into Smash

Better to be irrelevant than defiled.

Attached: toad.png (846x966, 30K)

SMASH was trending. Not banjo.

They're Yea Forums's own little frankenstein monster now. Everybody is laughing now, but the obsessive discord autism has already permeated the original goal of ironic shit-posting and there won't be any stopping them once Steve does get in. (Let's be realistic here, Minecraft WILL get a rep eventually, though probably not in Ultimate). Once Steve is in, Steveposting will run truly rampant over the board, you guys thought the board spam was bad when it was Banjo vs Steve? You haven't seen anything yet.

Attached: 1371843173.gif (400x300, 588K)

funny thing about banjo is that he's both

>Smash doesnt make a franchise immortal
Debatable. It's basically the only reason F-Zero, Mother, Kid Icarus, and Fire Emblem are a part of the conversation

Same

Attached: 9841B6D8-97B9-4490-976E-AB5F623EBFD4.jpg (750x743, 340K)

Yeah, and the reason it was trending? Yeah that's right.

Attached: 1555974331589.jpg (406x463, 24K)

Looks pretty good to me user :)

Attached: super_smash_bros_ultimate_banjo_kazooie_render_by_leadingdemon0_dd93xxk-pre.png (894x894, 837K)

well diserved
FUCK STEVE
FUCK MINECRAFT
FUCK ZOOMERS

Fire emblem has new games. the other ones don't.

Sure on that?

Attached: bkzl.jpg (1366x810, 219K)

>banjo getting in was only to power up steveposting's power level for when he does get in and banjo is inevitably cut
Steve fags are playing 5D chess

smash can only help franchises that are ongoing like FE, the other 3 don't get help at all

Ironic coming from the zoomer

except he's in a fighting game and not a platformer.

Smash trended. Not banjo. It happens every announcement

>nuts and bolts

>Banjobros are now zoomers
what the fucking hell kind of mental gymnastics does someone have to pull to reach this conclusion

I mean Steve will get into smash eventually

God, I'd love Rash in smash.
Killer Instinct doesn't get enough credit for doing this character right.

fuck ports of 20 year old games.

Here isn't the only one.

Attached: relevancy only matters when I hate a character.png (2256x1780, 2.07M)

Who is talking about Nuts and Bolts? This is a Smash thread, about which characters are in Smash.

Why don't you post the official render of the character you wanted in, user?

lol nope i fucken hate minecraft

What the actual fuck is this jumbled mass of letters supposed to mean?

Banjo is a zoomer character you fucking moron, and his smash fans are all from jontron

The worst part is, the people who shitposted Rool are the same people shitting on Banjo. Weird how Rare characters make people seethe so hard.

Attached: 1560202262676.png (986x553, 344K)

??

Attached: 52C6C225-8381-4E3E-9D6B-45B3A0A9CBD3.jpg (828x298, 129K)

>trusting old people on video games
Wolfenstien 3D and Doom are terrible.

i have played the banjo games on the n64 long before ecelebs were even a thing i think its you who is the zoomer

t. kiddie who grew up watching his favorite eceleb play minecraft

>I know who people are
We got a reddit user here guys. He doesnt know how the user thing works. Just ignore every post he makes.

yeah as a Mii Costume, alongside a Minecraft theme for Stage Builder, bundled together as a Microsoft deal with Banjo.

Because that's all Steve and Minecraft are to Smash, just a side bonus :^)

this is all the proof i need to see zoomers have shit taste

>Smashfags so asshurt about FE they compare it to Mother and F zero

Attached: 1550031919017.jpg (1512x1581, 133K)

Don't you have a Pewdiepie Minecraft let's play to watch or something

seething relevancytard

Wow you seem to be having a stroke.

FPS in general are terrible. Might as well go to the source.

so how do you explain the copies of Banjo Kazooie, Tooie and Diddy Kong Racing I have sitting in my room

Minecraft is terrible too, little shit. Boring garbage requires mods to be enjoyable.

That actually seems pretty good, it’s a great way of representing Minecraft with banjo and Steve will accompany banjo in Smash 6

Wow you seem to be having trouble coping with reality

So you admit to being a zoomer? If you buy zoomer games then..

Because you bought them at a game store? It’s not very hard Banjo and Diddy Kong Racing are fairly common games

What a cute kitty

Attached: D_HeuuuUcAEJF0O.jpg (1057x1033, 156K)

Banjo existed way before the emergence of ecelebs
fucking kill yourself

>Im having a stroke because the biggest game ever makes me mad
>but youre the one who cant accept reality
Uh what?

I don't know why this is a hard concept to understand, but allow me to explain it again. First with an example.
A few years ago, Yea Forums was flooded by people making threads to ask for help about Final Fantasy 13. Some were confused, the game had been out for a lot of years by then. Later people started to discover, it was on the day that the game got released on Steam. Meaning, there were now PC players who experienced the game for the first time, and some who even became fans of Final Fantasy 13 for the first time. Final Fantasy 13, has PC only fans.
Do you get it? In case you are a brainlet, let me explain step by step:
1. Rare is bought by Microsoft.
2. Banjo Kazooie and Tooie end up on the Xbox Online store.
3. Xbox players exist that buy games from the store.
4. Some of them came across this strange little game called Banjo Kazooie on the store sandwiched between Halo and Ghost Recon.
5. Some out of curiousity, and some from wanting to play it, bought it on the store, and played it. And enjoyed it. And became fans of it.
6. Rare Replay came out and had even more Xbox fans become fans of Banjo Kazooie.
7. Which increased his popularity even more.

So there exist Xbox fans that could be buying a Switch and Smash just for Banjo Kazooie. Xbox fans are a new group of people to Nintendo games. Understand now?

>ZOOMY ZOOMY BOOMER BOOMY
>CRINGE ZOOM ZOOM BOOM CRINGE
just make out already you faggots

Attached: 1429774390338.gif (400x164, 1.37M)

Reality is that Steve will get in

v complains about everything the thread

And he was fucking forgotten before jontron made videos about him.

If Jontron never made his banjo video then banjo wouldn’t be highly requested

Xbox owners have never ever bought banjo games.

ah so you're just a retard got it

Translated specially for you, shitwit:

Banjo-Kazooie (Working Title)
from Nintendo
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Currently not available.

as a Mii costume

That's a unsourced assumption. Any game on any online store has likely been bought by at least one person at some time.

Shows Sakurai is perfectly fine with having Steve in smash

i wish Banjo would fart in my face

this fag wants a bear to fart on his face

It's the last insult Seethy Stevies cling onto. Funny thing here is that it only makes Banjo-kazooie look better.

It's weird that sometimes I think thoughts like that too, even though I don't really mean it. I think.

Attached: D_LLQZ9U8AAxr1z.webm (600x338, 1.82M)

Suuuuure.

I really did mean it, and now I'm imagining those are dust clouds as not-dust clouds

Bitch, this board has become way more tolerable when the Blockheads were eviscerated.

Are you retarded?

I'd rather they stay dead and remain a mostly fond memory than suffer Battletoads' or Conker's fate.

Real talk, why the fuck is Banjo playable? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise

Actual iconic characters like Bomberman, who has over 70 games mind you is only an assist trophy, but this ugly bear who has only 5 games, 2 of which weren't even in Japan gets to be playable?

Unfucking acceptable, you can't seriously defend this

>maxresdefault.jpg

Attached: pepeupset.jpg (618x597, 66K)

>r*ddit frogposter

If there's any reason that both Microsoft and Nintendo would go through the trouble of bringing BK back in Smash and recent merch, it's probably to advertise a potential comeback and reignite interest in the brand. Of course it's possible that it's only fan-demand that got them, but it seems like there'd be a purpose to it given how well Smash's advertising effect is known too.

Low, it would require them to do what Microsoft did and make a deal that mainly benefits Nintendo.

I don't see how having a guest character from a very popular game star in another very popular game isn't already mutually beneficial to both parties

Usually companies try to figure out how much crossover their is between the franchises, God of War probably has less cross over with Smash than something like Quake or Bioshock, meaning it would just be a commercial for Sony and another Corrin style "who asked for this" character for people playing Smash

>God of War probably has less cross over with Smash than something like Quake
I doubt that, but in any case that's the point of the DLC, drawing in people who don't usually play smash

I can fucking guarantee you there will be a N. Sane/Reignited style remaster of Kazooie and Tooie. I bet the hairs on my ass.

>comparing the de facto mascot of the industry leader to corrin

Attached: kot.jpg (1024x1004, 55K)

Pretty much every franchise added was has some cross over.
DQ, Banjo, Ryu, Bayonetta, Cloud, etc were all added due to them all being highly requested by fans of both franchises, especially in Banjo and DQ case.
The only odd ones out are Snake and Joker which Snake was added because of Kojima and Joker because of Sakurai.

Post soijoes

Attached: 1562697898061.png (853x477, 696K)

Gen 2,3 and 6 are worse though

When is Hero

Attached: 1555336049309.png (308x366, 155K)

>2 and 3 worse than 7
lol

>6
6 was bad too but it didn't have as much cutscene bullshit as 7

Hayato

Attached: sure.png (31x84, 767)

Exactly, just mod Brawl instead of waiting for lazy chinks to do it instead. Mods will always be better than Ultimate. Stop being poorfags and buy at the very least another system so you can play a great selection of 1st/3rd party titles that the Switch can't run.

Attached: 1563345380129m.jpg.jpg (1024x498, 89K)

No it doesn’t, he deserves to be dlc for this game so he can battle everyone.

No, go have sex, there are other third party that should be prioritised over that stupid bear.

I absolutely agree with you, banjo fans have treated everyone else as the scum of the earth since his reveal, he should be cancelled so they can go back to been the scum that they deserve to be.

Nah, Steve would be prioritised over chief, at least minecraft has been on Nintendo TWICE. Halo NEVER EVER.

Stinky Steve, cope and seethe.
Dabbed on twice and still won't leave.
Stevies cry and beg forever. Still no invite, NEVER. EVER.

I am telling you this for your own good. HAVE. SEX. Get fucking laid. FORN-I-CATE. What's that? You're a pathetic virgin and don't know where to start? Here's a hint: TAKE A SHOWER, you filthy fuck. Shave your fucking neck beard and for fucks sake, BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH.

They’ll be getting shaved then, banjo getting cut next game is inevitable.

I don't have a horse in this race and I don't care who gets in from Microshit, but anyone who unironically claims steve will never get in smash is dumb as shit Of all the characters you want to meme about being a never ever you pick the one from the highest selling video game of all time? It's as if you want to get btfo in the next game.

Attached: TBH.png (217x143, 22K)

Proof banjofags are the scum of the earth and love to start a fight

>scum
>they didn't make a discord dedicated to raids and an animation of steve anally raping banjo, licking the shit off his cock, then firing banjo out of his ass.

That's just FPS fans.

It would be bullshit if they made a new Banjo only for Xbox, Switch, and PC.

Agreed. Cocoa Pebbles though...

>pointing to the next Smash game when the current game isn't even a year old
Good Lord, the level of cope.

Attached: yogurt.gif (480x208, 1.27M)

yeah it should only be for xbox and pc.

but it's going to be what they give with banjo
he and alex
they will have blocky appearances and move like the characters in story mode

They are immune because they have no shame. They dont care about Steve, Smash, or anything related to it. They think they are clever when in truth everyone is laughing at them.

Please, that's more than that noncharacter deserves.

Delusional.

So, I had this weird dream last night
It was about the character selection screen, but Hero and Banjo were there along with Mickey Mouse, but if you went on his icon there were no renders and on the screen a yellow warning sign said something about mantainance. In the dream I thought that was bullshit and searched GameXplain since I always go there for news, but I found a video of two black dudes watching a reaction trailer when Rayman's head popped out of the screen and threw the two guys up and down. Since I already had a dream about Smash on Switch before it got confirmed (and it was a port of 4 with Snake, Ice Climbers, Shrek and a 32-round of classic mode) and a dream about Banjo before it got confirmed (Ice Age characters walking in a museum and then straight out showing screenshots of a Grotesque Banjo without Kazooie kicking Fox's ass) does this mean Ray might have a chance?

Yikes. Getting proven wrong put quite the thorn in your ass huh?

Attached: 1562110228625.png (500x542, 102K)

>Highest selling blah blah blah
And yet Steve is STILL not in as a mainline fighter. If Steve and Minecraft were so freaken special then where are they in Smash? Clearly this baby block game is gods gift to the world so naturally it has to be a shoe in for Nintendo's biggest party game, right? So where is it?

Attached: 1562430932861.jpg (828x466, 70K)

most DQ players are Japanese boomers that don't buy other games

No he won’t, he’ll likely be on the same level as Sonic: people love the inclusion so damn much that Sakurai wouldn’t dream of cutting them.

And even if he is, so what? He’ll always be in Ultimate. Forever. You can’t just delete him from existing.

Supposedly this week

There wouldn’t be new BK merchandise if Microsoft wasn’t trying to bring the series back to peoples’ minds.

>this week
the fuck are you on about? Unless they have some sort of announcement sometime TODAY that will lead to the character being added literally tomorrow, there is absolutely NO chance for him to be added this week. It was teased for a July release but there's still two weeks left.

Smash doesn't matter.

Then why does it sell so fucking well?

July, I am.... forgotten

Cope harder

I've actually just started playing this guy and now I love him. He's so slow and helpless, but not incapable of winning, so you feel like the underdog each match and it's great when you win.

A modern Banjo game should adopt the art style of pic related

Attached: IMG_20190717_031508.jpg (1073x1056, 526K)

Dumb steve/bandanafag.

I'm not so sure.

Attached: SS1.jpg (800x294, 97K)

That's more Conker's style.

If you are a prophet, you're my prophet because I want him.

Because mario.

July 23

Lmao still upset about Steve are we? Gonna tell mom people on the internet like a bear and bird more?

Being in smash solidifies them to the general public of adults and children, now they'll never be forgotten or irrelevant until smash dies

funny how you say he's an underdog, when he's a heel. the underdog would be his opponent in actuality

probably a nigger too

>They might never get a game again

A-at least they're in Smash!1

yeah but if they're mediocre as shit, that's literally all we'll get

omae wa mou shindeiru

Attached: bantranzooie.png (804x428, 29K)

>dante, a video game character is in the same tier as goku, an anime character
what? i dont even like dante but what?

if any Playstation exclusive character gets in, it's definitely Kratos. i would've said Crash and Spyro before, but they've gotten to sonic territory in terms of likeliness
i also think Kat from Gravity Rush would be fun

Attached: kat.png (480x444, 221K)

>Implying SW/SH is gonna be good
Whatever helps you sleep.

oh hey i remember you, keep giving us your prophetic dreams when you can

Woooow they were trending for a whole day? So powerful...

people said the same of megaman
hell even cloud is getting the remake.

Playstation characters are, thankfully, more than likely off-limits due to Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. But...
>it's definitely Kratos
Kratos is dangerously close to both Bayonetta and the Belmonts in terms of theming so that doesn't really help him.

who cares if they're 'relevant?' I just wanted them in smash bros, like many other people did.
Nu-Rare could never make a decent Banjo game today, so this was the best case scenario for them. If anything, maybe they'll get a remake of the first game ala Crash and Spyro

Try that on my Trix Rabbit faggot

>so this was the best case scenario for them.
A fighting game isn't a substitute for a platformer.

I'm assuming you must be reading impaired

The best case scenario would be a new platformer not a fighting game.

no shit, silly retard man. but Rare and Microsoft's incompetence makes that impossible. So this is the next best thing.

>All of this stevoid seething
Your asspain is the gift that keeps on giving

Attached: 1545720829839.png (586x647, 48K)

fruity pebbles are like my favorite cereal along with cinnamon toast crunch and golden puffs. i can't imagine such shit taste.

>this is the best case scenario because the best case scenario is not possible

>trying this hard to spin Banjo getting into smash as a bad thing

It’s coming

>Amazon already leaked a Banjo game
>Megaman 11 happened as a direct result of Megamans overwhelmingly positive reception as a Smash Fighter
>Banjo's reception was even larger
Go ahead and set yourself up for failure a second time stevies. It just means I get to mock you even harder.

Attached: 1560720597119.gif (360x360, 748K)

Steve is a bigger icon, how is that wrong

>If Sonic is so important why did it take him until Brawl to get in?
>If Pac-Man is so important why did it take him until Smash 4 to get in?
>If Megaman is so important why did it take him until Smash 4 to get in?
>If Final Fantasy is so important why did it take until Smash 4 to get in?
>If Dragon Quest is so important why did it take until Smash Ultimate to get in?
>If Castlevania is so important why did it take until Smash Ultimate to get in?

well it is.

I hope every single anti-fag and stevenigger who ever shit on Banjo went and bought the Fighter's Pass early.
That way they will literally be forced to see his big, goofy face every single time they load up the character select screen. A constant reminder of their failure and how hard they got destroyed.
You already know this is going to be the case for at least some of them.

>I just can't explain how!

>buying smash dlc before it's out
Everyone who does that is retarded anyway.

(You)

I had a dream that Rayman was the final DLC character

>I SUBMITTED SONICHU OVER A HUNDRED TIMES TO NINTENDO AND SEGA AND THEY LET THAT DAMN CEREAL MASCOT IN?!

these people probably aren't too far off from him

Stay mad block baby :)

(You)

:^^^)

I'm pretty sure Microsoft is going to do what Activision did and get VV or TfB to remake Kazooie and Tooie and get help from Nintendo (and already smash) to market it. Instant 2 million sales

(You)

>underdog
>dog
How dare you?

Attached: anger.jpg (600x753, 92K)

Why be sad OP? This is the best way any IP could end on a high note. If we never get a new Banjo game or even a remaster, the fact Banjo got into the biggest crossover ever is huge.

Nintendo wantd the retards that only engage in rosterfaggotry to buy the game, plus you need the autists to shutup as they would have become more insufferable the time went on. Most of the autistic screeching is gone since people have moved on. The reality is that Banjo only appeal is "former 3rd rate Nintendo mascot owned by MS" and that once he got into the game people would stop giving two shits about him.

It's a falseflag. They're just trying to downplay BK's inclusion any way they can think.
It's not working. I'm still hyped

>a fighting game is a high note to end on for a platforming character
Shit perception.

this. steve had an admirable relationship with nintendo just like banjo, and seeing him in smash would be really cool. though, i think that steveposters pretty much shat on his reputation

Attached: miner.png (724x878, 151K)

>BK being invited to join the greatest video game crossover in history is a bad thing
I wonder who's behind this post?

>yes they are
>they went as far as attacking Microsoft/rare and threatening little children y’know the actual Steve supporters, no actual Steve supporters threatened any fat autistic boomers because they were happy if it was banjo and Steve, but no the fat autistic boomers are being scum and won’t ever accept banjo and Steve so they proceed to threaten anyone who even speaks of Steve.

Based

>BK being invited to join the greatest video game crossover
Smash is not the greatest video game crossover.

>people love the inclusion so damn much that Sakurai wouldn’t dream of cutting them.

That applies to multiple characters, but let’s be honest it’s inevitable that next game Sakurai will prioritise first party over third.

>And even if he is, so what? He’ll always be in Ultimate. Forever. You can’t just delete him from existing.

I’m satisfied as long as he’s only playable in ultimate, same for all fighters pass characters, I do believe the fighters pass pattern is one time only characters.

He won’t get a new game, rare aren’t interested in making one, his reaction to being he smash means fuck all...also fuck off with that gif.

Because licensing

Steve isn’t even bad

Attached: 0B21DF31-1079-4CFE-9D4C-3F3980C98E1F.png (700x931, 155K)

name another game that has as many different represented IPs, number of sales, and amount of collaborating companies on a single product. Go on.

So then Minecraft is no different?

Fuck off, he’s never getting a remake

Don't cry because it's over
Smile because it happened

Lego Dimensions

>DURR HE'S GETTING CUT NEXT SMASH
>DURR IT'S NOT EVEN A NEW GAME
>you see you were the REAL badguys all along because of completely valid reasons i'm not making up
>only fat boomers care about him, wait no actually he's a zoomer character because an e-celeb years after his last game
>Real talk, why the fuck is Banjo playable? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise-

Attached: 1531583408573.jpg (320x287, 18K)

A. No where near as many different IPs or even collaborating companies
B. Most of what they do have aren't in video games
try again

The second and last one is true though

>only fat boomers care about him, wait no actually he's a zoomer character because an e-celeb years after his last game
this one might be my favorite.
Do they realize that him being a boomer AND zoomer character would be a good thing? That would just mean he appeals to more people and therefore was an objectively great pick for Smash.

LEGO Dimensions has more IPs and it would’ve had Steve and Megaman if it didn’t die

Many other characters appel to both, yet they didn't get in

>Bayonetta
>Joker

COUNT CHOCULA MASTERRACE REPORTING

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (367x550, 58K)

Fuck off Banjoke, autism bear did shit for gaming. Baffles me he got in over actual iconic characters like Bomberman

not that shit tier Kratos
get the one that can actually jump
besides if the only franchise that deserves to represent Playstation in Smash should be Ratchet and Clank

Attached: Kratos3b.JPG.jpg (539x720, 79K)

Don’t worry ;) banjo is a guaranteed cut next game and bomberman will be Konami’s only rep.

>Real talk, why the fuck is Banjo playable? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise-
No, he’s the main character from a dead franchise. Are people retarded?

I think we'll get Switch ports at best. I'd love a new game or remake but I doubt it's happening because there's no way they'd do it without Grant and he doesn't know anything.

a deal like that would benefit Sony even more than MS considering GOW still gets games regularly

Last I checked it had about 30-40 different ones. That’s nothing.

Yeah, but Smash is the reason why Fire Emblem even left Japan.

Technically not true

He’s an irrelevant character from a dead franchise Diddy Kong Racing

It hurts that the worst smash game by far is the one that brings them back in their original form. Hopefully next smash game is actually good and has them bring back Banjo-Kazooie

People have told you time and time again as to why he’s in. Stay baffled, buffoon.

But Donkey Kong isn’t a dead franchise

funny that you mention F-zero considering there are actual zoomers that think Captain Falcon is a fucking Smash character

They won’t be in the next smash anyways.

But even then, keep seething nuts&boltsfag

Bomberman is more iconic

This is so true, you can't seriously defend this

>not eating fruity pebble rice krispy treats

Attached: 1556808159529.jpg (720x719, 51K)

But rayman is more iconic then both

Attached: 801636B2-15C6-4E1E-8D81-40CF73F39615.png (332x498, 186K)

how is a character in a current gen smash game irrelevant? hes coming and ya cant do anything about it but cry

Attached: 1549898577483.jpg (483x640, 53K)

Banjo-Kazooie was in development long before DKR released. Saying he wouldn’t have existed if not for his cameo there is silly.

Attached: 53BA6908-45C8-453C-BBF4-87BBD767350E.jpg (1111x597, 60K)

Wtf does Donkey Kong have to do with DKR besides taking part in the same world. Say all you want but the franchise banjo originated from is dead, therefore he’s an irrelevant character from a dead franchise.

they are both more iconic but rayman games suck and bomerman is good but kinda dated. banjo is the shit deal with it kiddo

>keep seething nuts&boltsfag
i think you misinterpreted my post
i'm glad they look like their og n64 forms and not their shitty nuts and bolts look

Attached: 1541544473274.png (159x260, 61K)

We're coming to Banjo bros.

Attached: Halo_Infinite_Master_Chief.png (460x619, 500K)

Clearly not if he’s only a fucking spirit. Cope Rayfag

>Rayman games suck
AHAHAHAHHA FAGGOT Rayman 2 beats out anything banjo has ever shat out

Why? fan demand Means shit considering many other highly requested characters didn't get to be playable.

The developers themselves say it's no hall of fame. Am I to take your word over theirs?

Blame Konami. Not Banjo.

Very well then, but still. He’s an irrelevant character from a dead franchise.

yeah I believe you I only played two of the games way later and found them to be meh all comes down to when you played it.

Horrendously weak bait

NEVER EVER

They are in smash. The best smash in the franchise that everyone loves. Instant relevancy.

>What does Donkey Kong have to do with Diddy Kong?
hoo boy

Misinterpreted...

>It hurts that the worst smash game by far is the one that brings them back in their original form.

Sounds like your hating it to me.

You’re *

Blame Sakurai for asking for castlevania, not Konami.

He's saying he doesn't like that the smash game, not that B&K are using their 64 design

He’s either from Diddy Kong Racing (a spin-off of Donkey Kong, an alive franchise)
Or he’s a very relevant character from a dead franchise.
Which is it?

Characters in the same universe, that’s it.

i once had a dream where shrek would be a bonus dlc character
not joking

Attached: 1555635011975.jpg (555x371, 38K)

That still doesn’t have anything to do with Banjo.

How is ultimate the worst?

Are they a cutfag/rebootfag?

Can’t see why else you’d hate ultimate unless you’re one of those.

Need I remind you of "that" video you stevefags were spamming literal days before getting btfo'd?

Neither, he’s more of a irrelevant character from a half dead bought out company.

> He’s either from Diddy Kong Racing (a spin-off of Donkey Kong, an alive franchise
Is DK really alive? It's been over 5 years since the latest game

>fan demand means shit
>Sakurai has literally stated he added several characters because of fan demand

>How is ultimate the worst?
>Are they a cutfag/rebootfag?
I can't read his mind, and I believe ultimate is the best. Just explaining what user meant

That’s cause it’s not exactly his fault, it’s Sakurai for refusing to make bomberman playable, and Nintendo for picking the dlc.

I always thought the idea of the DLC was to create whales.
Casual Smash players already invested in the game, and maybe don't really care that much about it; maybe they just got it for a party or to play with their kid or something.
More intense fans will buy anything that's put out. If the DLC is targeted towards people who are already into Smash, it makes sense that they'd pander to them to ensure loyalty and coax them to buy more season pass like content for other games.
Also it's an opportunity to build relationships with other companies.

>Tropical freeze was only ported last year.

It’s very much alive user.

You should stop taking him seriously.
Even Bomberfags are sick of this joke.

Well apparently the devs didnt share your stretched, far reaching mindset, seeing how he’s in smash

> Counting ports as new games

Why is Isaac and Waluigi not in then? Why instead add shitty characters nobody voted for like Joker and Shill dog?

Ports apparently don’t count. Otherwise they’d have to admit Banjo is alive since Rare Replay was recent and did pretty well.

What'd you expect? Another nuts & bolts game?
Or a "Banjo & Kazooie - Re-puzzled Rehash" for the xbone and the swhip?

Attached: 1557934782328.jpg (602x552, 155K)

>One Piece Unlimited Cruise
Good taste
I think Adventure was better, but the Unlimited series as a whole is great; shame what it's become.

Easy. It's because Isaac and Waluigi aren't as popular as you pretend.

Only thanks to high demand from fat autistic boomers.

>fan demand means nothing because every single fan-requested character ever put onto the poll didn’t make the cut
How about this. If fan demand means shit, then how did K Rool end up joining?

If fan demand meant shit, why aren't these two playable?

They are retard, tons of people wanted the, why do you think they brought back Isaac after he was absent from Smash 4?

>Banjo & Kazooie - Re-puzzled Rehash

Something like that would be a really funny subtitle for remakes. Not that they ever would bother remaking them considering they've been doing a good job of just porting it to every new console.

That’s a rather passive aggressive, salty way of admitting he’s popular

They weren’t as requested as BK and K. Rool obviously.

More requested than shit like Joker and Shill Dog, that's for sure.

He's really not, Banjo did shit for the gaming industry and only 3 of his games made it to Japan

pure unadulterated autism

Explain to me why the Xbox ports aren't on PC as well
Emulator version is terrible

>was able to garner enough support to convince even Sakurai to finallly add a western owned character to Smash
>not popular
L o l
o
l

> Implying he's wrong
Fuck off zoomer, Isaac should have been in

> He's popular because he's playable in Smash
Retarded, even some assist trophies are more popular and revolutionary than Banjoke

>Weird how Rare characters make people seethe so hard
Rare characters hail from a golden gaming era which zoomers despise as it invokes a sense of having "missed out" on them.
That's why they feel the need to seethe so hard and attack with zoomeric vitriol anything originating from a past they do not belong to, zoomers and foreign boomers who were too poor to indulge in the privilege that was gaming back then in their third world countries.

Took obvious reference from the Crash & Spyro remakes titles. I presume that with them "jiggy"s being so generally symbolic to its franchise, it would be thrown into the title, that or a music note.

Attached: ghost arcade feat bort.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

Isaac IS in. With Waluigi too. Maybe not in the way everyone wanted, but they were still acknowledged and included in some form.
Nobody likes shill picks obviously. But Sakurai did the best with what the suits allowed him, most likely including a very limited number of fan picks. You can’t save everyone, but that doesn’t mean you can’t save some of them.

Zoomerfag

Fuck off ESLkun, this argument failed the last 50 times you tried it and it will always fail.

>I’ll just keep repeating the same thing over and over! That’ll show him!
Go away ESLkun, before you get hurt.

Attached: 1F4C559F-6932-4D12-8F0C-0783DE2C4347.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

Stop projecting

>Rare characters hail from a golden gaming era which zoomers despise as it invokes a sense of having "missed out" on them.
That's why they feel the need to seethe so hard and attack with zoomeric vitriol anything originating from a past they do not belong to, zoomers and foreign boomers who were too poor to indulge in the privilege that was gaming back then in their third world countries.
Hit the nail on the head

Ultimate is the only good one to have come out since Melee though.

>convince even Sakurai to finallly add a western owned character to Smash

Nintendo picked the dlc, Sakurai was forced to add him, he’ll be cut next game.

Says the zoomer

It's simple. Platformers are good. Fighting games are bad.

Banjo Kazooie barely has any platforming elements

>Rare characters hail from a golden gaming era
...which the n64 wasn't a part of, because it had no games.

You’re taking to the same guy that keeps posting the “no new game means no hype” shit because he’s mad that Steve didn’t get in. He’s the same guy that constantly claims that Banjofans harassed kids on twitter or whatever. He’s literally the only refusteve autistic enough to still be here trying to kill hype, don’t waste your time.

Why are Stevefags mad that Steve didn’t get in? He’ll get in later

I don't care about steve and I don't care about twitter. Banjo not getting new games is the only problem I see.

To be fair Banjofags did harass Stevefags on twitter. I remember there being this Tetris Jake guy or something

That doesn’t equate to “Banjo being in smash is bad”
You’re very bad at hiding the fact that you just don’t like him

Depends on the level.

That’s why his fans don’t deserve him, banjofags are a set of cunts who harassed anyone who didn’t agree with them.

>stevefags have the nerve to get angry about Banjo getting in over Steve despite the fact that he waited almost 20 years to do so
Spoiled little shits, the lot of them. They can wait another 10 years just like Banjofags did

Yes it does. New banjo games are good, anything else is bad.

Because they spent 10 months of their pathetic lives shitposting and raiding for him 24/7, which is a long time when you’re a 14 year old zoomer with ADD. They have no idea what it means to have to wait for you’re character.

Attached: 1D7DBC54-43B3-42B6-B984-C2ACA53CCE87.jpg (640x211, 63K)

No ones falling for it ESLkun, and no one ever will, fuck off

Nah next smash (unless you think it’s a reboot), or maybe he still is coming.

>had no games
>multiple 4-p games such the first smash
>there are still a lot of games being speed run years after the console's relevancy
>laugh at this nigger.jpg

Attached: crayon circuits.png (363x460, 88K)

By that logic I guess Steve doesn’t deserve to get in because his fans harassed everyone too.

>Stevefags STILL desperately trying to damage control
Pathetic

I just want Warthog Run to play when I'm fighting against Snake and PacMan

Chief has been a pipe dream since at least Brawl, does that make him. Is he cool to get in now?

Attached: Master_Chief_Crash_Mario_Sonic.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Sure, bro. Bring Crash with you.

No, I’m not even a Steve supporter but at least their harassing hasn’t been going on for over a decade like trashjo’s has.

There's no trick here, and you're a retard for thinking there is.

Not on twitter

BOTH OF THEM ARE NEVER EVER’S
FUCK CHIEFFAGS AND ESPECIALLY CRASHFAGS

>Banjofags have been harassing people for over 10 years
Seems like Steve has gotten his hands on those history textbooks already. I’m sure he’ll have a lot of free time to doodle in them now, seeing how he won’t be doing much else

Your gonna have to go up against Steve posters, good luck

i've been laughing my head off for a while now, reading smash threads in the same cadence and autistic screaming and my-made-up-insult-against-you-is-supposed-to-be-earthshattering smug tone as chris-chan v-logs makes them the best threads on Yea Forums

Attached: 1536570368915.jpg (717x720, 100K)

Banjo himself culled about half of them already, so it’s probably not that a big of a deal.

No for Smash 6

Fuck you, what is this image doing to me?

>stevefags use cereal box mascot as an insult
>Steve is literally the shape of a cereal box

can someone link me the thread and the moment the next smash trailer started?