Geno can't be in Smash because spirits can't be fighters- Oh shit

Geno can't be in Smash because spirits can't be fighters- Oh shit.

Attached: master cycle.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

BOTW Link is the fighter though, not SS Link

There're lots of fighters that are also spirits and I don't mean their actual Spirits.

Phew, close one, good thing Young Link doesn't have any spirits or we'd be screwed OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1539992680674.png (524x456, 258K)

Ah yes, my favorite character, the Master Cycle.

But the Master Cycle isn't a fighter.

Attached: 1554303098358.png (424x655, 237K)

You couldn't have picked a worse example. The spirit is the bike, not Link. Link os merely depicted

Should have gone with Ganondorf (Twilight Princess) instead

???
That's not young link, Yink is from OOT. That's the one from the Oracle games which is a different link altogether

that's the Dmitri spirit though
hell that's not even the same Link as Young Link

why use that as an example when luigi in a different shirt is already a spirit

Attached: tennis luigi.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

It baits people into saying something they can't take back and then you post the REAL spirit.

Young Link isn't Oracles Link user

That's the Luigi from the "Universe is reset" time-line after Galaxy 1, read the lore man

how did Galeem's beams travel through different points in time to get characters from so many different time periods?

Attached: thinking cup.png (414x343, 126K)

>He thinks Tennis Luigi is Luigi Prime

Why are Geno threads a thing again?

it would make sense if they kept the "toybox" gimmick from 64/melee's intro and that the spirits were literal jpegs that were printed out in place of actual toys

Nintendo took down some Super Mario RPG track uploads on YouTube and everybody's freaking out.

Huh, I hadn't heard about this, I just create Geno threads every day. Did it just happen?

>we get Master Cycle but no Standard Kart
Uhh, wtf Sakurai?
Nice LoZ bias, asshole. Oh and not even nerfing that fucking up-b? Yeah, thanks.

Yeah, the thinking is that to compensate for only getting a small number of Dragon Quest tracks, they're throwing in music from other Square Enix games.

You know, even if Geno didn't happen, that would be a pretty acceptable outcome. As long as we don't have some 2-track bullshit again and actually have a nice selection of music, I'll be happy.