When are we getting a John wick game made by platinum?

When are we getting a John wick game made by platinum?

Attached: 22D36055-DCE3-4D13-BB65-A2F1892C08D2.jpg (825x464, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4o2EU5VOzLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1x-82W6LKfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hitman 2 is okay as a wick sim, just equip a rifle in a level and try to headshot guards before they can kill you

Yeah, expect that 47 moves around like he has a stick up his ass, doesn't have that Gun Fu movement.

>platinum

Attached: 1539354963435.png (1165x854, 911K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4o2EU5VOzLQ

Attached: CB9BB873-5BFC-4A2E-898E-E260F1789BBA.jpg (555x328, 92K)

>Platinum
>not Activision
Fake and gay

Jonathan.

Attached: winston.jpg (1920x816, 244K)

you'd have to seamlessly blend melee with shooting and at that point id rather just have an equilibrium game

Just play max payne

For me, it's a John Wick game made by Paradox Interactive. Every enemy you encounter must be purchased separately as DLC.

The perfect John Wick game would have combat like RE6 but with deeper melee mechanics.

Fuck, never mind John Wick, I've been wanting a game like that period since I played that game.

It's called Max Payne 3.

Scumbag

>tfw I thought that said incelvania
I need to stop using this site so much.

he did it on purpose. You think the guy would miss Wick's face like 5 times?
dollars to dimes he supports wick in some way in the 4th and says some quip about hoping he doesn't blame him for the tumble

Hitman games have pretty few hand-to-hand fighting options, and if you ever escalate into a fist brawl during a mission, you're as good as dead because 6 million guards will pop around the corner and empty their magazine into you while you're punching the guy.

Hitman armed with a katana or machete or other lethal melee weapon is pure kino though. I remember marathoning the Hokkaido mission by just running through the entire hospital jamming my katana into every person I see.

Lionsgate has a video game division so if a game were made, it would almost certainly be made by them, not some nip company that Yea Forums is obsessed with.

Anyone who didn't see this is insane. He blatantly did it to protect John while simultaneously covering his own ass. I'll eat my hat if he's a villain in 4.

Honestly, the real question here would be how would you get the feeling of John Wick onto a video game?
Aside from heavy emphasis on ammo management, limb damage, CONSECUTIVE CQC and Continential coins for buying weapons, I wouldn't know what else to add.

Bamham but faster? And more guns?

>Maximum Action

ONE!

Attached: pday.jpg (480x480, 42K)

>Anyone who didn't see this is insane.
No, probably just autistic and incapable of picking up on subtle behavior cues.

They literally could not make it more apparent that he did it to save John.
>not a single drop of blood from shooting him
>John escapes after five seconds anyway
>smugly replies to the adjucator "I don't know where he went lol"

It amazes me that they literally spell it out to you that he did it to save John Wick and some retards on the internet still think he betrayed him. Only goes to show the extreme limits of stupidity of the average person on the internet.

>platinum

Attached: zoom_zoom.jpg (461x394, 67K)

>the more you kill the louder the music gets

>zoomer calling based platinum zoomer

Are you being "ironic"? Or do you just think zoomer means "things I don't like"?

Attached: 1535638212632.gif (652x562, 392K)

Some sort of mechanic to encourage the player to smoothly kill enemies rather than hide in a corner abusing ai.

>OMG BASED PLATINUM SHOULD DEVELOP EVERYTHING XDDDD
get out of here with your r*ddit garbage

Attached: 1561211700718.jpg (680x940, 63K)

>made by platinum?
Damn I thought this meme died like 5 years ago.

Never seen John Wick. Is it a meme movie or is it actually good?

youtube.com/watch?v=1x-82W6LKfg
Max Payne and equilibrium

>platinum
So instead of wanting a good John Wick game you want Shitty Camera and Backwards Controls: The Cuhrayzee Autism Simulator

Splinter Cell; Conviction's combat was basically John Wick: The Video Game before John Wick existed.

It's actually good. I personally don't care much for the second one but the first and third are fucking great.

Everyone was so upset over this but little did they know much worse heisters would come.
Also saw both this and Hardcore Henry in theaters because of the crossovers. No regrets

>PLATINUM SHOULD DEVELOP EVERYTHING
this but unironically
them or streumon

>this but unironically

Attached: 1516136887790.png (205x246, 6K)

HOT TAKE
From should make a John Wick game

This. Two has its highlights, though.