Final boss has 5 forms

>final boss has 5 forms

Attached: Capture1.jpg (606x504, 75K)

>enemy understands the players limits

Attached: Capture45.png (211x344, 48K)

>final boss survives

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (308x477, 69K)

>ai reads your inputs

Attached: greatest page.jpg (600x848, 160K)

>developer gives up on updating for 5 years leaving the remake to drag on until it becomes absolute shit

>developer comes back and continues updating again

Attached: stupid pranks.jpg (259x376, 32K)

>developer better make it worth our time and not fuck around this time around

based retard, ONE is the guys that writes everything murata draws

guy*

I want to pet Rover!

Season 3 fucking when?

I know, you fucking retard. ONE didn't update for like 5 years.

Are there any other characters like King? His gag is hilarious every single time, he never fails to crack me up.

I love this stupid shit
the apple one was even better

>final boss have 14 forms

Attached: nyx.jpg (600x546, 44K)

>5 forms
>20 minute fight
>Only the last form is challenging

Attached: 1547234657591.png (420x420, 73K)

Read the manga.

>mc gives the player life changing advice

Attached: 1563139624419.png (600x848, 119K)

people hype nyx up to be this multi-formed monstrousity a la kefka, but 14-fold. i was very disappointed finding out that each "form" was just a slight shift in moveset and weakness. dear Yea Forums: stop fucking misleading people

Real talk, we know there some other characters that could beat Saitama. Most of those fights would be curb stomps by reality warpers or something. But who are the characters that give Saitama that exhilarating fright that he's looking for? He doesn't necessarily have to lose or win, just get a good fight.

Attached: lolIdunno.png (512x443, 108K)

unironically bugs bunny

base asura would just keep coming back angier and angrier so how about him?

>we know there some other characters that could beat Saitama
like who

>exhilarating fright
*Fight dammit

>missing the point this hard

Attached: 1546456193688.png (1593x5000, 713K)

Off the top of my head there's The One Above All in the Mahvel universe
A few other comic characters

his visual doesn't change, but he still have 14 forms, and he will still fuck your ass if you're not very prepared for it

It was still fucking awesome though. Among the best bosses in all of video games, thematically

Attached: 1523769457103.gif (504x398, 379K)

the joke is that no matter how strong or insane someone appears, saitama can still just beat them in one punch. thats why each villain has more and more buildup, gradually making you think "damn, this is it. this is the one that can do more than scratch his clothes"
and then he proceeds to get worried about forgetting to leave his garbage at the curb for the garbage truck while beating the enemy with no effort.
If ONE ever actually makes saitama have a real fight itll be because he forgot that at its heart its a gag webcomic and he began to take it too seriously, like all power level shonen bullshit.

yeah no shit

No

tell that to the retard who doesnt get it
idiot

you'd be surprised of how many shounenshitters flocked to it and get genuinely upset because muh fights. I blame Murata, his autism in trying to doing batlles instead of focusing in the humor like ONE does.

Read the webcomic

Attached: so.jpg (592x257, 36K)

I get the joke. I just think it would be fucking awesome to see someone of his level struggling. Like the dream he had except real. Also it would be good to see everyone else shit their pants just because

NOT once did I ever thought that. It was the shittiest 1 hour fight I ever had to go through.

I really doubt it, the whole point of One Punch Man is that he can’t be beaten, which is a half assed semi punishment for Saitama but a punishment none the less. Even metaphysical entities wouldn’t do much, since his power is implied to have come from some uberenlightment unknowingly

The underground monster arc is so fucking weak
Keeps introducing these boring characters and its dragging on way too long

>his autism in trying to doing batlles instead of focusing in the humor like ONE does.
wut
one has been drawing battles since the beginning
are you upset a couple panels in the garu arc where the heroes where fighting were turned into a whole chapter ?