Hey guys. Let's talk about the greatest game series of all time, Resident Evil

Hey guys. Let's talk about the greatest game series of all time, Resident Evil.

What would you like in RE3 Remake? Will RE8 come out before it? What will RE8 be like? I've heard it's going to be in the same play style of RE2 Remake but continuing the story of VII..

DISCUSS THIS SHIT AND POST W.A.I.F.U.S.

Attached: jill doll.jpg (918x1188, 245K)

RESDENT EVIL: MANSHION TALES:

Jill Valentine was sercing thre abondand mashion cause she was chased by zombie dogs who she thought ate her friend Chris (BUT THEY DIDNT!!!) and SHe a thought he was dead BUT HE WAS NOT DEAD!!!!. Jill went down the broked hal way and A ZUMBIE SMAHSED BROKED THROUGH THE WINDO! Jill pull out her gernad lyncher and explosioned the zumbies head oof and it die! "nowt!...im ot of bulet" sad Jill. But luckly Barry come on her and gave her more bull so she said "thanks". Jill went to the outside of the horse where forest she was a bit norvis becaus she hearf the zombie.

She got to the the cabin and there was A BIG MONSTER WITH CHAINS AND FACES ON IT so she shit at it but it not working. She run away back to man shiom and see door which gave her a massage "You must find the Spade key" it siad. Luckly she had SPADE KEY! Jill went down stairs and saw chain monster agan and shot it and didn't worked again so her threw barry and nocked it down in the pit. They were at umbrolla HQ now there were Zumbys but JILL KILL FAST! she went to lab and Wasker shit at them and realesed Tyrant and killed HIM! "I will skop it!" said WASKER but he codn'lt and it nocked him out. Jilll try to kill it with all her gans and it diede. Jill find chris and she was suprise he was dead.

Jill and Rebecca all went to th e helecoopter landing place where helecioopters land but THE TYRANT CRASH SMASH THROUGHT THE GROND! it nock everyone out exep Jill who use the racket luncher to explode the tyrant to expolde. Jill quickly hgot on the Helecoopter just as the mahnsion blowses up!. Jill did a Jill while smocking a cigareettee.

TheE nd

I would like a RE game where you play as Leon and Jill. No fucking Redfields in sight.

I agree user. It's basically the only RE team up we haven't seen.

Attached: 1531966694974.jpg (756x1200, 296K)

Claire is the best
I do really want to see young Jill in RE Engine though

Attached: short shorts.jpg (1080x1920, 452K)

I hope we get a revelations 3 someday, those were fun

Google "The End of the Great Dario Rosso" and "Resident Evil: Ménage à Trois"

They actually were. I know they get a lot of hate, though. Moira was actually a good character, too.

Me and my buddy had a blast going through raid mode. It was surprisingly well done imo

Attached: Chara12wFnM_rev2.png (307x499, 151K)

Attached: chris.jpg (1920x1440, 808K)

RE3 is my favorite one, and to be absolutely honest I think it was the last "real" resident evil. I respect 4 as a game but the plot after RE3 has become a mess of post story filler. As for I remake I didn't really like the remake of RE2, I rather see something in the style of the remake of the original RE

positively based

Agreed with everything you said

Have you read my RE3 stories?

bump

Resident Evil 0 was the only one I couldn't finish and just watched a playthrough on youtube instead. I'm sure you guys are gonna hate me for saying that

Claire is the best part of RE.

Attached: 1550278318875.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

I like Resident Evil 5.

Sue me dickheads

Attached: 1556932775376.jpg (511x671, 41K)

There is literally nothing wrong with liking RE5
It's a fun game

Talmbout muh fuckkin resident evil?

Code Veronica is my favorite but I’ve probably played 1 the most.

Attached: 65A7D7B4-85B1-4C7D-97CB-DF5196F6E730.jpg (2048x1536, 899K)

Code: Veronica is your favorite, eh?
Coincidentally I just got this today.

Attached: Calico.jpg (1200x800, 544K)

I had a dream about a game called resident evil mountain 5 and you played as nemesis and you surfed on burnt-out car frames and fought a giant birkin
shit was cool

Worst Jill though

Attached: 156261880320.jpg (1000x1000, 255K)

>only owning one copy of RE4

What's enjoyable about RE5?

I want to see double Redfields again

>RE3 Remake
RE3 has a good cast.

True, brunette Jill is best Jill

Please stop fucking shilling yourself or so help me god I'll efuck anddnda to you fj

having money is great
code veronica kinda sucks past disc 2 though

Attached: revp.jpg (2048x1536, 484K)

It is fun with friends

What do you guys think Claire's asshole feels like compared to Jill's?

You're not wrong.

Attached: RE2.jpg (1500x1000, 781K)

Darkside Claire is my waifu.

Attached: Resident_Evil_The_Darkside_Chronicles_-_Memory_of_a_Lost_City_.jpg (1280x716, 48K)

there sure seems to be a lot of people who own guns because of or related to RE

Attached: fXFEF5D.jpg (1932x2576, 408K)