Ready to buy it a second time

Ready to buy it a second time

Attached: dragon-quest-xi-s-r-1.jpg (2000x1376, 255K)

I would judge you, but I am also double-dipping with P5R. Really want this game to come out already.

P5R's looking to have more shit. More importantly, more scenes with the gang and presumably more gang interaction.

But then again, DQXIS will essentially get the same improvements, and platonic, lifelong partnersgay marriage.

glad i never caved in because some other games i wish i just bought it on my switch instead of rushing into it.

Waiting on Nier A to end up like this but I don't see such a demanding game happening not demanding in a way that it looks graphically impressive or anything, demanding in the way that it's unoptimized. but I may just end up waiting on some Nier 3 thing since that's apparently in development, glad SE's giving Taro more projects.

A bump for you, user

This is my 2nd time restarting the game. First because the game was too piss easy without Draconian Quest mode enabled so I restarted and invested 15 hours when I saw this version introduced. Fuck me.

Almost in the same boat. I'm a bit past the tree and by that point I just gave up on it ever being even slightly hard. Hell I only tried to fight one of every enemy just for the bestiary to keep myself lower level and I still felt overleveled.

So going to buy this and start with lower EXP and harder enemies hoping it will make for a more tougher game.

I think harder enemy itself makes the challenge almost just right. Honestly, being able to avoid monsters is what breaks the difficulty of the game. Without random encounters, all you're left with are the challenging bosses with monsters obstructing your path sprinkled in so it kills any tension. It doesn't help that the game gives you Zoom and check gratuitous amount of check points where you can heal up for free.

Can't believe Veronica died, Yea Forumsros

I do know in 2D mode randomize battles is a thing. I'm ok with no random encounters personally but it would be nice to have the option to do either or.

That's what I did, Harder enemies + Less exp, the game felt kind of hard during the first act, and then didn't really feel that much of a challenge during the 2nd act.

Only if they release it on PS4, I'll swallow my pride if they go the Royal route, but Switch has only one game I want and I'm not dropping $300 to bring that number up to two.

Honestly the only chance it has of coming to other platforms is via $60 rerelease, mainly because of how technically retarded Square is, this runs on a newer version of UE4 than the original releases.
A PC release is probably off the table though.

>Honestly the only chance it has of coming to other platforms is via $60 rerelease
Which is what I meant when I said the "Royal route", Squares greedy, not stupid.

The whole reason for the Switch version taking so long was because they kept changing what version of UE4 they were working with rather than just sticking with one.

Heard it was because Switch couldn't run the version PS4/PC version had.

Kinda, even early on I guess they kept changing UE4 version types because they wanted to use the most updated version, but later into devlopment UE4 finally got full Switch support so they delayed it on that platform so they could finish the game first, originally they wanted to release all versions at once but it would have meant the game would have come out a year late.

this will be my first dragon quest, I'm hyped

Not buying it unless they release it for ps4 and pc like they did with maxima and royal. Pisses me off that they pulled this shit after threatening westerners with not localizing future titles if the DQ spinoffs didn't sell well.

I'm playing Builders for obscene amounts of time.

Attached: IMG_20190717_001746.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

When the fuck is the Nier 1 remaster
Why is it still trapped on fucking 7th gen home consoles

I was almost going to get the PC version until they announced the Switch one, so I'm just waiting for now.
I'm hoping they port Builders 2 to PC soon though, I want to get it but the Switch version's framerate seems really rough from what I've seen.

Just to tell you like with all Dragon Quest games it starts off SLOW. Dragon Quest team love their slow build up but it always worth it for me.

Gonna marry Veronica, and no crikeys are going to stop me.