You guys think Joe will be playing Classic?

You guys think Joe will be playing Classic?

Attached: leather_belt.png (249x204, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T6V15a0dzbk
youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>incels who learned about this from a streamer

big fucking cringe

AW DUDE

I got a ring in 'ere last night

UHUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vanilla wow is dead. It wasn't the game that was amazing but the experience of being in a brand new world along with a shitton of people that knew nothing about it, journeying it without guides and outside help, but simply through trial and error and interaction with the other players. I'm not trying to ruin it for you guys, and I will probably purchase a sub myself on launch, but have reasonable expectations because if you expect too much you will be disappointed. Hold on to the memories of those times because I doubt that we will experience something similar anytime soon.

Unlike you Joe is an adult and he doesn't care about world of warcraft anymore.
What??? Shut the fuck up retard

Can we stop this meme

No one says cringey shit like this about replaying old games other than WoW. No one expects it to be as fun as the first time, so no, we don't need a PSA every thread about how it's like sticking your dick in an electrical socket.

URGHHHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh my god
This guy has a macro when he lands off of a fuckin' flight
Like a gryphon
He yells
"Hello everyone, I am here"
And uhhh
'Cause I've seen him do this like
Four times
And then he greets everyone warmly.

Attached: 1558318430834.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

Apparently you do need said PSA because you fail to see how right the guy is.

More buzzwords next time, please.

> I will probably purchase a sub myself on launch

Attached: b8d.png (500x374, 220K)

While I don't agree giving money to (((Blizzard))), vanilla was a fine game and don't give a fuck to you contrarian trannys. You can dilate all the way back to Korea

Attached: 1512948646086.jpg (208x206, 4K)

According to a quick search, he died near the end of TBC due to drinking himself to death.

Belt
leather belt
leather belt belt belt belt belt belt belt belt belt
Aw dude-du-du-du-du-dude-dude
le-vel fourteen?
HUH-HUH
Belt
leather belt
leather belt belt belt belt belt belt belt belt belt
le-vel four-teen-teen-teen?
Aw-aw-du-dude
HUH HUH
Four strength four stam belt
AHHHHHHH
don't even pretend like you can't hear it

>bringing up streamers
Big fucking cringe and obsessed.

>Apparently you do need said PSA because you fail to see how right the guy is.
Read posts

>More buzzwords next time, please.
Don't cringepost and I won't say it

What are you talking about, everyone acts like it's the second coming of Jesus. You are probably the only person here who has this moderate stance, most people are going balls to the wall about it.

Just don't use guides. Everything popular is so heavily discussed and documented on the internet that you will never be able to enjoy anything if you think guides and information existing about it makes it unfun. There were walkthroughs and maps for Dark Souls before the game was even out in English, most people still enjoyed the game though because they didn't look up guides.

>everyone acts like it's the second coming of Jesus.
[citation needed]

I've been thinking a lot about this, even on other games, optimal builds, guides on how to do everything and shit like that appear almost instantly and a lot of the charm they had goes away. Especially now with the internet and sites like twitch, this information spreads like a wildfire, for example on games like wow everyone was using cookie cutter builds from the Internet, on hearthstone everyone was playing the exact same decks copied straight from the internet. If something new was discovered, it only took a few days of a big streamer doing it and soon after everyone was copying it. Yeah I sound like a boomer and I am getting off topic but gaming lately has lost a lot of its charm, which is partially the reason I made the post about classic.

read any wow classic thread other than this one. the very moment you try to criticize classic you get multiple posts calling you a retailfaggot, there is so much hype behind this game that it's ridiculous.

>ventrilo has faded away into obscurity thanks to faggot platforms like Discord
I fucking hate growing old

>read any wow classic thread other than this one.
I go to wowcg every other day

>the very moment you try to criticize classic you get multiple posts calling you a retailfaggot
You being a retail faggot does not mean classic is overhyped

Hope Hobbs plays.

youtu.be/T6V15a0dzbk

INVITE TO ASMON LAYER

Ventrilo faded away because it's dogshit. People still use teamspeak and mumble.

teamspeak is still being used by most hardcore guilds/clans as it's much easier to coordinate a large amount of people than in discord. also discord has periods where it lags like hell because of server outage and shit like that. that being said those guilds usually have a discord server too for chatting and posting stuff. It's comfortable sure, but not reliable.

ah ah, AH ah ah ahAHAH

people getting all defensive the very moment you try to reasonably criticize classic is indirectly related to hype as they don't accept reasoning due to their immense excitement about the game's launch

You also have to remember that most of those guides are usually wrong.

Back to r edd it. People disagreeing with you is not "getting defensive", snowflake.

L E A T H E R BELT

dropped your pants?

Get off vent or I'll have you bent

Attached: 1413756816056.jpg (600x616, 162K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
better catch up, boomer. we run this shit now

Ventrilo faded because Mumble shit all over it in every regard and Teamspeak also offered similar features with a better program

So you have generalized anecdotal stories about how you thought people were being unreasonable, and you made up a reason to explain it

Oh no, I'm all out of Pulitzer prizes

People are excited about it because unlike going back and playing doom or some other old game, you can't really go back and play vanilla wow any time you want.

>disagree with someone
>no counter arguments
>just say back to red dit
the funniest thing is that retards like you don't understand that you have made Yea Forums into reddit. No conversation, just catchphrases and memes. What is next? Seethe? Maybe a post telling me to dilate or have sex? A pepe or wojak image?

All you have to do is not be a retard who cares about end-game grinding and instead explore Azeroth and do all the quests, even if they're below your level.

Repeat with me now:
"I don't care about end-game repetitive, meta gaming grind. I won't run an optimized speedrun to level 60 just to grind the same raid over and over and AFK in capital while waiting for groups."

It's super easy to enjoy vanilla if you're just not a fucking retard who plays the game like as if it was your second job, which is what MMO's have become because you autists insits on being autists.

DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT END GAME AND YOU WILL HAVE FUN.
How many times do I have to type it before your autism is dispelled and you understand?

Attached: faggot.gif (150x130, 567K)

do you expect me to provide sources for every user that is hyped about classic? let me rephrase my post. According to my experience, most of the people I have interacted with seem pretty hyped about classic, now of course not everyone is, but that was only a manner of speech I used and you took advantage of it to nitpick since you had no real arguments and you knew that after me making such a claim the burden of proof would be on me. Better now?

user you misunderstand, I never claimed that the game is not fun, it's the same game as then, and back then the game was pretty fun. It's just that the community has changed and along with the community you have changed as well, I'm not telling you that you are not going to have fun, I'm telling you that it probably won't be as fun as the first time. I don't have something to gain out of it, I have just been encountering people with unreasonably high expectations lately abd that seemed peculiar to me.

>but that was only a manner of speech

There's a difference between "pretty hyped" and "second coming of jesus, so much hype it's ridiculous, and immense excitement" to the point that you have a savior complex and you're trying to "save" people from playing a classic game with tepid optimism.

"it won't live up to your memories" is not a criticism of the game itself. It's stating the complete fucking obvious

>It's stating the complete fucking obvious

But user no one has ever replayed a video game or rewatched a movie and they need my help

You conveniently forgot the "like" part when quoting me. Also what savior complex, I just don't have anything better to do at this hour and thought I would try to tackle an issue that I found perplexing. I think it's better than masturbating again. Also if I was any kind of savior I wouldn't be posting on Yea Forums. I'm just your run of the mill autistic person who seeks company on the Internet when he is bored.

Only reason im going to play classic is to rush 60, get barman shanker and gank pve nubs on their way to black rock raid

Drop yer pants...
I got a ring in 'ere last night!
Oh, I gotta fart!

For you and me yes. For other people no. Don't think that everyone thinks the same way as you do. Either way what is wrong with stating the obvious if it helps initiate conversation?

Oh my god
This guy has a macro when he lands off of a fuckin' flight
Like a gryphon
He yells
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

That's terribly sexy

>Either way what is wrong with stating the obvious if it helps initiate conversation?

>AW DUDE
>I got a ring in 'ere last night
>UHUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>*dives in front of imaginary bus* WOAH WATCH OUT THINGS AREN'T AS GOOD AS YOU REMEMBER

4 str 4 stam LEAHTHER BEHLT

UUUUH OOOHGHGH

I'm glad I helped you user, one day hopefully my message will spread and all nostalgiafags will reconsider. Now I need to find some FF7/OOT threads.

WHAT THE FUCK BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM