DUDE ALIEN TIME MACHINES LMAO

>DUDE ALIEN TIME MACHINES LMAO

What was Uchikoshi thinking?

Attached: 51zyyiyGCgL._SX342_.jpg (342x304, 27K)

Apparently he had ZTD fully written, and then it was canned for years. When they finally gave him the greenlight he deemed the story boring since he'd known it for years now and rewrote the whole game with a couple other dudes to stay fresh. Thus complex motives level memes

Just like VLR stole its best plot twists from Ever17, ZTD should have just stolen the plot twists of R11.

Finally someone brings it up early. I've posted the same thing in previous ZTD threads.

But yeah, the actual sequel to VLR basically didn't come out because Uchikoshi rewrote it, which is why many plot points were dropped. I still feel like I'm waiting for ZE3.

are you guys gonna play AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES, I think this is Uchi's next game, not sure how much he is involved tho?

Oh shit, on second thought I realized immediately after posting this that the (remember11 spoiler) it's actually the same location thing is sorta a big deal in R11, albeit not as copy-and-paste as the reflection from E17.

offscreen.

I'd probably play anything that has his name on it, but only out of respect for 999 and E17.

Fuck you I liked it.

Hell yeah. No idea if it's going to be good, but I'll give it a stab based solely on how good 999 and VLR are.

What was that VN called again where you're trapped underground in the parapsychology/nuclear research facility? (Somehow I already forgot what it was called.)

I know it's only tangentially related to him, but for something that starts out seeming like a carbon copy of ever17 it ended up being pretty good.

>that huge Q&A with him where he laid out everything that would be brought up and resolved in the third game before it was canceled.
Jesus christ man he didn't even cover 20% of that shit in what we got.
I've got good hopes because hes not tied to an ongoing series so he basically can't fuck up harder than ZTD. Weather its good or bad dunno but I'm buying it day one to avoid spoilers and if its a wild ride I'm there to talk about it, and if its an absolute meme cruise I'm also there for the fun as fuck threads

Yeah it pisses me off. If the game never got temporarily canceled, he would have written the original story because there wouldn't be a gap between games where he got bored and rewrote it.

Root Double? I didn't know Uchikoshi was even tangentially related to it desu. I need to give it a spin.

lol bro we're going to fuck over countless timelines, but it's okay because we're doing it to save one of them!

I liked it too (I even kind of enjoyed the bullshit camera angle twist), but it just lacked a huge amount of depth, the power jump from *very* limited telepathy in 999 to straight up time travel in ZTD is retarded, delta was a terrible villain with stupid motives compared to 999's antagonist, and on that note Akane's character was completely butchered from someone who actually has """complex motives""" in 999 to just a crazy bitch who's as bad as the people she used to be seeking revenge on (plus added yandere). I mean, there's more, but that's plenty to dislike as a fan of the other games.

If that's the game he's talking about, it's probably because it was made by Nakazawa who was the Director of E17.

Yeah, that's it. I think it was written by one of his friends. I'm glad I gave it a chance personally, though it really seems like it'll just be Ever17 for like the first two hours.

How the fuck am I supposed to play VLR with that game crashing bug they never fixed? I'm not going to get invested in a game that'll just get wiped whenever it feels like it.

Just don't save during the escape room sequences and you'll be fine (and even if you forget, the problem seems limited to specific rooms). Saving during dialogue sequences is never problem.

literally just don't save in any puzzle rooms and you're fine

Attached: 1562970133725.webm (640x360, 2.99M)