Have you ever done anything really stupid in a game? I'm talking like peeing right after cumming tier stupid...

Have you ever done anything really stupid in a game? I'm talking like peeing right after cumming tier stupid. The first time I played Half-Life I didn't know you could use those healing stations scattered througout the game. I only used the medkits lying on the floor. It was almost impossible despite playing on easy but at a few places I got my brother to help me put in some console commands to increase my HP.

stupid gamer moment thread

Attached: half life.jpg (500x500, 72K)

Half life 1 or 2? ...

>peeing right after cumming
What's wrong with that?

Are you serious bro?

The first one.

haha dont troll my thread like that

Bump. Am I really the only one who is this dumb lol? I mean I was a kid i wouldnt do be that oblivious today

Other than my dick sometimes burning after doing this I don't see anything wrong with it either. Probably out of the loop but...

I fucking hated Minecraft for years because I never figured out that in order to break stuff you have to hold down LMB. I thought you just clicked things over and over again and the damage was supposed to add up

>Other than my dick sometimes burning after doing this
Bro.

Explain

wtf

Its about people who fap too hard too long without side change, dicks gets warped and piss flies everywhere

how many hours did you try to do this before you gave up

Side change?

Attached: 1561380124637.png (861x877, 186K)

shit nigga just put your dick in the bowl above the water what's so hard about that

Probably a good few hours. Then I just resigned myself to a very long time of saying "oh I've played that game, it's fucking stupid. I don't get it" every time someone brought it up. I'm a retard

dont be too hard on yourself

I've jerked off 2+ times a day for the past 15 years and my dangler doesn't drift to the side. Maybe stop death gripping.

The only reason piss would go anywhere is because youve got a urethra full of fucking jizz globs because you didn't piss after the first fap.

I have to pee after I cum, because otherwise, some of the remaining cum in there gets pushed out 15-30 minutes later and ends up all over my underwear or sheets.
It doesn't burn for me; it's just really hard to get the stream started right after cumming.

>playing runescape
>doing the firecape boss
>switch from ranged prayer to ranged prayer turning prayer off
die