How would be your favorite game if it was made by game freak?

twitter.com/DoctorFlux/status/1151046556579241984

Attached: 1563242653290.jpg (2382x1324, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmrl2cgbT3Q&t=34s
youtube.com/watch?v=y4rMkIZv_nk
iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/ds/pokemon/0/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how would be

Yearly updates for Terraria, so more of the same.

When are we banning any ip from any country that doesnt have english as its main language?

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1554286677992.jpg (768x640, 65K)

Favorite game is OOT so it would probably have NES graphics in certain locations and have a ton of glitches and no animations whatsoever

Attached: 1559391454684.png (1000x750, 764K)

Yeah let's praise GameFreak for doing the bare minimum just because it's a franchise I used to enjoy

kirby is a stupid faggot and the people who buy this utter trash deserve to be blinded and tortured

LOOK AT THOSE HIGH QUALITY ANIMATIONS

i don't get what this image is trying to say

is it saying gamefreak is bad for reusing models?

Attached: 1541083938264.jpg (462x374, 23K)

Attached: 1543252221974.jpg (548x305, 78K)

Aren't they claiming they're using entirely new models now? That either means they're lying, or are so inept, they recreated something on the level of something they already had.

If you don't point out the hypocrisy of the devs and throw a shitfit, they don't hear it because of all the corporate cockslurpers who are so HONORED to be spending MORE money on this game than they have for other games, for less content. And yes, that's what it is. less content. I don't care about balancing of the sentimentality of pokemon, they're removing content, because that's what pokemon is, a game about catching em all, it was their tagline for an exceptionally long time.

What the fans are telling Gamefreak:
>if you're reusing the same models, there's no excuse for cutting half the Pokemon

What Gamefreak will hear:
>wow, they're mad at us for reusing old models! guess we'll have make brand new models, instead of focusing on the game itself

Attached: m405.jpg (405x607, 42K)

the pic is kinda pointless. we've known they would reuse models for years, as they were made for this purpose. They were of so high quality that the 3DS games often dropped frames in battle.
If it showed a bunch of reused animations, then it would be worth something

Someone(not Game Freak) tried to say that the models didn't perfectly translate to the Switch, so most of them had to be remade from scratch

Only Western Europe with a little Mediterranean, ROOOOMMMME pandering, strikes down any fan-made mods, models have same animation as previous game but different texture, adds a cool tactic to battle that will be dropped in the next title, running/charging animation is just a sped up walking animation, AI kingdoms uses only one type of troop, makes bunch of cute empresses and princesses to make the game seem less shit

The animations are all reused. Even Dynamax is just the entry animation with some particle effects.

Attached: 1502467652751.png (1280x1115, 2.02M)

holy christ you're fucking pathetic dude.

Attached: 1548122142457.gif (707x626, 190K)

why did it take this long for people to realize how lazy gamefreak is

sorry guys had to cut most of the features, needed to remake the models and improve the animations, just try not to compare them to the old ones

>he nor nobody
Fuck outta here

its been a slow process of them removing features every single game until they finally started culling the actual meat of the game which is the pokemon themselves
>cut pokeball customization
>cut secret bases
>cut pwt
>cut battle frontier
>cut trick house
>cut customization (only to bring it back and make it worse TWICE)
>cut triple battles
>cut inverse battles
>cut sky battles
>cut o powers
>cut super training
>cut dream world
>cut challenge mode
>cut that island shit in black and white
>cut areas that are different in each version
>cut underground area
>cut event mons actually having a fucking in game event
>cut battle animations
>cut the safari zone
>cut friend safaris
>cut berry blending
>cut contests
>cut battle tents
>cut pokestar studios
>cut seasons
>cut walking pokemon only to bring them back in the shitty meme game
>cut day/night cycles
>cut game corner
>cut vs seeker
>cut rematches in general
>cut hordes
>cut the pss
>cut generic trainers having unique encounter themes
>cut dex nav
>cut mirage islands
>cut soaring
>cut the sevii islands in LGPE
>cut abilities in LGPE
>cut held items in LGPE
>cut ultra wormholes as of next gen
>cut mantine surfing as of next gen
>cut that shitty pokemon snap minigame as of next gen
>to top it all off they're cutting the fucking national dex and the amount of pokemon you can even bring through bank

Attached: 1555641568514.jpg (564x580, 26K)

>implying gamefreak listens to anyone or anything
>implying gamefreak is focusing on the game itself

Attached: 1554509160650.jpg (780x439, 58K)

think of religion and politics,same situation

BECAUSE THEY CUT THE FUCKING POKEDEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please understando making gaem very hard

>buying a game is praising the developer

i forgot about sky battles. they sucked ass

it really fucking isnt with the way pokemon worked pre 3d transition. literally all they had to fucking do was drag and drop the code from the previous game into the new game and then build on it. 99% of the features that were cut were cut just because they were too lazy to fucking port them

>that guy who thinks Creatures does the animations
They only do models right?

God, you're a faggot.

Unless you're a reviewer, it kinda is. You're giving them your stamp of approval in /some/ way.

here is a video of a big pile of reused animations, its obviously not complete because the game isn't out to compare all of them
youtube.com/watch?v=cmrl2cgbT3Q&t=34s

you forgot mega evolution and z moves
im glad z moves are gone but dynamax seems twice as retardee

You dad should of given you at least one good ass beating as a kid. Maybe you wouldnt be a faggot bootlicker.

no homo

Attached: kirbb.png (223x221, 48K)

fuck off fag

>Everyone is just commenting "delet" and "not funny" memes in a passive aggressive way

Attached: _Lain.jpg (400x400, 46K)

kill your pathetic fucking self,and i really mean it this time,people like you aren't even worth the money to be stolen

because pokemon fans are fucking autists that as long as they can use their perfect IV/EV pokemon they made back 15 years ago in Ru/Sa they literally didn't care about anything else about the game.

When are you faggots gonna go back to your containment board

Attached: 1539270154154.gif (480x270, 2.32M)

I'm 90% sure the remade models were a mistranslation but shit's still retarded.
>"Hey we're gonna remove a shit ton of mons to focus more on quality and animations"
>barely any quality or new animations, just disappointment
I'm convinced that this "cut for quality" is pure bullshit and they're doing the cut so people are obliged to buy the next game to use their favourites. The only problem is, that their plan backfired.

ORAS where they just taunted players with a model of the BF saying it's under development.

Attached: 1552354532366.png (947x644, 794K)

Well you see, we want every game to feel like a unique experience. So instead of changing the campaign, we give you the exact same campaign every time, while removing features! Do you rike it?

Attached: mcbb-4869-4dfc-9d60-d4f50e14fb40_1510704000.png (770x770, 432K)

Stop conflating cute characters with your self-righteous preaching. You already tried to ruin Isabel.

I just find it hilarious how many people are telling this guy to kill himself when all he did was repost the image one of the faggot bootlickers responded with to OP's twatter link.

>I like how people are straight up bullying the company and just overlooking their great moments over this 1 game
Why are Pokeautists so intensely sycophantic that they think it's possible to bully a multi-billion dollar company?

I hate that people who say this hate on companies they don't like but then they pull the muh morals once its their favorite devs

I liked Z moves giving Pokemon unique niches like Porygon with Z-Conversion. But of course instead of balancing it in that direction they just scrapped it, because it's simpler.

Compare their old games to their new games since they started coming out on 3ds.

learn how to greentext

Lurk 2 years before posting

>Sonic 3&K
Probably the same as if modern Sonic Team developed it. No physics, boostpads everywhere, voiced cutscenes, etc.

I'm quoting one of the responses to the Tweet in the OP. Don't ever fucking reply to me again. Kill yourself.

Ironic.

Attached: 1549017502092.png (411x412, 296K)

Kill yourself you retarded faggot

What did I just say? You don't belong here. You don't know shit.

Different poster you fucking brainlet. Kill yourself

embarrassing

Attached: 1526957981824.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Attached: 1545228449600.png (768x588, 198K)

Stop samefagging, I see the IPs count

Stop posting on a fucking phone. Find the nearest bridge and jump off it.

Rather a phone poster then a cum guzzling faggot. Do everyone a favor and end it

You lost this argument and I hope you lose your life.

Based poniposter.

Yeah, I was reading the replies and I kinda feel bad for that user

Seethe more faggot

You can't say 'nor' without 'neither', idiot.

Nah, fuck you. Everyone's got the right to show discontent for a product.

In fact, they actively -don't- listen to fan input.

I liked dynamax since all the pokemon got it but then they had to fuck that up with gigantomax

Should've been changed to "gotta transfer em all" a few gens ago. The games do look like hot garbage though.

Holy fuck you retards are dense. I know you don't like going in the putrid hellhole that is twitter but give that user a fucking break, he's not the one that posted this garbage.

Attached: kirby tard.jpg (606x521, 41K)

Als je m'n ongewassen kontgat schoon hebt gelikt.

It's not even a true statement, Game Freak has been fucking up since the very beginning.
Gen 1 was a mess of bugs and poor game design and Gen 2 needed Iwata to step in and fix their code to even fit all of Johto on the cartridge.
Plus their history of adding features that should become staples of the formula, and then stripping them away the next time and generally doing the bare minimum. And let's not forget how they made it a standard to release two versions of the same game AND a third version with a little bit more content. As if that wasn't enough, they eventually split that third version into two versions of its own.
That user just doesn't seem to understand that it's not "one game" that people are mad over, it's the patience from decades of goodwill being boiled over.

>Gen 2 needed Iwata to step in and fix their code to even fit all of Johto on the cartridge
this myth is never going to go away is it

Do point out where's the lie, o knowledgeable user-sama.

>Sky battles were only in one game
>They condemned so many mons to awkward flying poses

Attached: 1562884760127.png (401x318, 196K)

based goyimfreak making poketards seethe

Attached: 1415327531213.jpg (423x404, 20K)

>game becomes a walking simulator with no enemies and no bosses
"haha, please understand, we remodeled kirby from scratch and ran out of time for anything else. making games is hard!"

Attached: kirby.gif (500x381, 949K)

iwata only got involved during the localization process when he had to use a compression algorithm he claimed to have developed himself (although i've seen that claim disputed on here) to fit the text onto the cart
it had nothing to do with kanto, he didn't "fix the code", all of that is massive hyperbole

Pikmin Series
>Too hard to implement puzzle that utilize multiple types of Pikmin, all areas are streamlined to use one type exclusively
>Models are still the same as Pikmin 1 with slightly nicer textures
>Final boss must always be an Emperor Bulblax, because "muh 'stalgia"
>No more Rock and Flying Pikmin over claims of balance, Reds somehow get buffed even more though, and they brought Purples back and gave them a mega mode that allows them to shred through all bosses like Pikmin 2 Emperors.
>New captain is ridiculously over the top waifubait
>The original three Pikmin types and Red Bulborbs are branded onto everything even if it makes no sense in universe
>Digital pre-ordering the special edition gets you 20 free Red Pikmin at the start
>More enemies are just Bulborb variants to save money on animating
>Every enemy has an unskippable tutorial that explains exactly how you best fight it

Attached: Miyamoto-Pikmin.jpg (480x360, 24K)

at least kirby is somewhat fun
pokemon isnt

imagine a world where

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 would have the same graphical quality but it would be released 12 years later for the Switch. Air version would contain all the vert skaters, Ground version contains all the street skaters. You can trade between them. Or you could wait a year for THPS 3 All-Around to get most of the skaters except for some of them for some reason. Stage builder is missing. Create a skater is missing. No licensed music, only GBA trumpets. No blood. Bails reduce your HP and if you run out of HP you restart the stage.

>implying gamefreak listens to anyone or anything
they actually listen to genwunners - and it's because genwunners beg them to be less ambitious, less creative, and put less effort into their games.

Attached: 1532189952327.png (1472x1068, 2.42M)

???????? People have been shitting on GF for being lazy since X and Y.

why don't they just hire more people?

Attached: 1505946763654.gif (461x519, 2.25M)

Sauce?

Right after we ban all pokemon topics to

They don't even need to hire anybody as such, just commission them.

please understand gamefreak only small indie company only 1 yen to name they work very hard

So who are the top 3 biggest shills for Pokemon Sword and Shield? I've been thinking Joe, Xeno, and IronSword but what are your thoughts?

>dragging down kirby into GF droning
here's your well earned (You)

have sex

not him

>I buy games solely based on the percieved effort put into them, not the actual results
That's just fucking stupid. Have fun with your A for effort shit

>get into discussion about this shit
>guy defending damn near every action gamefreak has been doing
>going on about "theyre literally remaking everything because animations cant carry over"
>back and forth enough times to the point i drop out of this discussion
>hes still going on about it
>some week passes or whatever
>all this shit showing that gamefreak is literally doing fuck all
>now with proof that the fucking UVs match
>havent got involved with it to just say "explain this then" because i dont have the energy
when faced with proof that this bullshit is literally lies from gamefreak, how the fuck do they still bat it away and call it fake
like im not here to figure out why gamefreak is doing this shit, im here to understand how people can convince themselves that this isnt actually the case
fuck you post your favorite beta-mon from any pokemon entry

Attached: its a tentaquil.jpg (800x3844, 530K)

>Shin megami tensei
So nothing changes

>one is a pedo
>the other is a furry
>and then there's joe
OH NO NO NO

I just thought of a much more hellish timeline.

>Take Star Allies
>All those Dream friend updates: gone
>No Heroes in Another Dimension
>Ultimate choice is just a static arena, No Soul Melter equivalent because phones
>No Morpho or even Galacta Knight
>Friend abilities are only the enchants
>Rerelease next year where Morpho is pretty much the only new thing and Hyness' character get's broken in the process

Attached: Bestowing wisdom.png (388x339, 106K)

Hunter x hunter

Bullshit

at least gamefreak releases games on a timely basis.

He's basically saying "No, don't tell the devs that what they're doing is lazy and to improve their game, let them keep up putting minimal effort into this game otherwise you're bullying them"

ok
>Zelda
>they release a new mainline game every 2 years
>all the models are re used from GC WW and TP
>game stutters like crazy and have horrible graphical issues
>dungeons are replaced by a gimmick
>they add waifu bait harder into the game
>music is all re remixed from old games
>they go as far as re using animations from old games
>SS is a masterpiece in comparison
>items are removed because they need to work on the new gimmick they're adding
>you need to pay for a subscription based program if you want to move your progress from one game to the next one releasing in 1 year or 2
>everything looks lifeless and bland
>combat is dumbed down to SNES levels
>puzzles are easy as shit
>oh yeah, also the fanbase turns into the worse possible nightmare a man can even envision, Yea Forums goes as far as creating /tri/force as a containment board just like /vp/ and no a single good discussion can be ever had about any of the games

im really glad nintendo will never allow them to even develop apps for zelda or some shit

fucking shilling your twitter?

>They only do models right?
>literally the only thing where there is any effort put in, is the one thing gamefreak didn't do.
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1542935281030.jpg (255x278, 37K)

the results are garbage because no effort has been put into them.

>the colored pikmin aren't just one model for each used in repeated fashion, there's literally 50 pikmin models loaded onto each map in the game to cover every possible combination of pikmin you may have out
>by the way we're cutting the total number of pikmin available on the field to 50 to give them better animations

/vp/ as
normalfags are just now catching on

Attached: Student Animator (vs) Billion Dollar Pokemon Company _ Sword & Shield.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

Who fucking cares

No effort has been put into them and it has resulted in shitty results

spaceworld '97 was the last gasp of pokemon soul

>TWEWY
Give me the worst of it.

Attached: 5th anniversary.jpg (696x571, 106K)

Attached: keen4-A friendly reminder from your pal Keen dont encourage gamefreaks kikery.png (444x156, 3K)

Am I retarded or do I not see any difference, or is that the point.

This webm always pissed me off. If we have pokemon appear in the overworld why the fuck isn't there unique mechanics around it? Why isn't wingull always moving, it would provide some accomplishment when you did catch it. Like if a tiny monkey fella climbs a tree when he spots you.

Attached: 1436720853391.jpg (306x353, 23K)

It's the first time they make a game on an actual console
Until now they had the excuse of being on weak handhelds

Attached: wat cool off beans.jpg (1478x1844, 913K)

I do not agree, nor do my countrymen.

I still need to try out Dragon Quest XI. How is it?

hey that was posted on the twitter page in op

Like any other Dragon Quest.
Plain but okey, just like white bread.

I'm not a DQ expert I've only played XI, but I can say I'm buying it again for the switch because of how much I liked it.

>only easy and normal, partner is set as auto
>can't modify the area's trends as a way to increase difficulty
>no chain battles until the final area in the last week
>random encounters out of the ass
>no different noise symbols either, so no way to know what kind of fucker you will find in battle
>you can only raise the attack and defense of your partnerts until a certain random variable.
>half of the pins and equpiment are locked once you start the game so you can't get them even if you git gud, so you need to use mingle mode to buy them another player's shop
>you only gain mingle points between TWEWY carts
>no newgame+
>no another day

that is the point. models are being reused.
not sure what the big deal is though. they were made to be reused in the first place. Their excessive quality was the reason the 3DS games dropped frames often in battle

I remember being so pissed when this happened in the manga. She used to be such a cutie

Holy shit, I hate everything about this.

Attached: disgusted neku.jpg (680x343, 55K)

>reinventing the wheel

are you guys just pretending?

the big deal is models are being reused, there are barely any animations, and they're still decimating the game's pokedex.

This whole Game Freak scenario for some reason keeps making me remember this scene from Duckman
youtube.com/watch?v=y4rMkIZv_nk
Skip to 9:23
I can't help but snicker

Attached: 1522533298325.jpg (600x800, 110K)

I hate that saying. Try comparing a wheel manufactured today from just 50 years ago.

the models were meant to be reused, which was a good decision.
cutting the dex and not improving animations is the big deal, not the models

>harass the devs
Go back to resetera

All this asshurt is flying around based off what is apparently a dubious translation but nobody cares because it's ammunition.

>Source: dude trust me!

aren't you the same niggers that shit on the things you supposedly miss every fucking generation?

iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/ds/pokemon/0/2
There's also an npc in the gf office in one of the more recent games that talks about iwata helping them fit everything onto the cart in gold and silver. Why do you automatically assume that none of this is true without doing any research?

Thought this pic was egg man getting a handjob from a bbw

>swsh
Fucking kill yourself, subhuman faggot.