Tetris Effect Epic Store exclusive

siliconera.com/2019/07/16/tetris-effect-pc-version-will-be-an-epic-games-store-exclusive-when-it-launches-on-july-23-2019/

None of you care about this game but here's another thing to add to the list of reasons to hate Epic.

Attached: tetriseffect_keyart_1200x675.png (1200x675, 1.65M)

>but here's another thing to add to the list of reasons to hate Epic.

I don't hate EPIC because I'm not an insane Steam cultist

I hate them since they abandoned PC and made that piece of shit Unreal Tournament 3.

Now they want to come back? No thanks.

Shit I'll double dip if they allow for Oculus support.

Yeah I'd prefer Steam, but I've wanted this on PC since it launched last year. Gonna buy it anyway.

Oculus+Vive are supported

>None of you care about this game but here's another thing to add to the list of reasons to hate Epic.
Yeah basically, fuck Epic.

>EA sells their games through origin
that's ok
>Blizzard sells their games through Bnet
that's ok
>Lol has their own launcher, Minecraft has their own launcher, etc
that's ok

>Steam takes 30% cut of all game prices and micro-transactions for basically hosting the game files, game support still has to be done by the developers, steam purchases related support is done by Steam but most of the time you need to contact the bank anyways

>While Bandwidth and server are about 1/20th of what they where 10 years ago, game sizes have only probably double or tripled in the last 10 years, yet they still charge 30%

Which is ok, it's a free market, they provide a service and can charge what they want

>but then Epic stores comes with only a 12% cut

oh yes but you can't earn steam forum exp or earn Chat emojis, let's boycott them for trying to fight Steam becoming a monopoly

>and oh no my achievements, how will I manage with two different launchers, Epic Store is causing fragmentation

-t. someone who likely plays Overwatch, Lol, Battlefield on other launchers

There's enough reasons to hate epic that don't have much to do with Steam
>killed unreal for fortnite
>sabotaged linux gaming
>defended lootboxes
>utter incompetence regarding their store

Attached: 1561896034506.png (640x1020, 123K)

Why? It's just tetris. I still don't understand why this exists.

>trying to fight Steam becoming a monopoly
...by trying to become a monopoly themselves and getting exclusives on their launcher which is much worse than Steam and lacks even basic fucking features like a shopping cart?
>but MUH DEVELOPERS GET A SLIGHTLY BIGGER CUT
Bootlicking fuck, why do you care about companies more than the customer?

>lists a bunch of platform selling PC games
>calls steam a monopoly anyway
Well done, retard.
Not even going to bother to ask why you left out that GOG and other sellers.

No one is telling you that you can't go out and catch all the aids, they're just saying they don't want it.

see

>Oculus+Vive are supported
Well fuck my ass and call me Sally. Day one buy.

watch all the anitshilling stop when epic ports over some sony weeb game.

what?

One year exclusive or six months?

Doesn't say it's a temporary exclusive at all.

>DEVELOPERS
*publishers

Most if not all of these usually are timed exclusives.

I'll just wait for it to come to steam, at the end of the day its still just Tetris.

Then where does it say that?

The hell do I know. They'll probably announce how long it is later on.

>source: my ass and a few examples I know of.

>Companies sell their own games through their own clients
That's fine.
>Company buys exclusivity rights to games from other companies for their client
That's not fine.
And reminder that Epic doesn't cover payment processor fees yet almost every other store front, Steam included, does.

What's the deal with having so much shit programs installed on the pc now I'll have to get this shitty installer too. Fuck this shit

I didn't get to post in the last thread so I'll post here

FUUUUUUCKKKADFLKAJDFLKAJFD LAKFJ AOIDFJ AOIDFJ APIFDOAID JFALKFJDLAKJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Epic is also removing free games from your account because "it isn't tied to your account"
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1561775058939.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

>get banned on Fortnite
>lose access to your EPS account and games
lmoa