Alright faggots. Take a look at my lineup and tell me what I'm missing...

Alright faggots. Take a look at my lineup and tell me what I'm missing. 3DS games are gonna get rare soon so I'm on the hunt to get whichever last few games I want before then. Is Shantae any good?
>new leaf
already getting it

Attached: help.png (709x591, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B01T-nehgOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no SMT

sell me on it. never played a smt game. is it like pokemon?

A girlfriend

just hack your console retard

nope, it's hard
you have to negotiate with demons in order to get them

Rune factory 4
Stella glow (maybe)
Ever oasis
Radiant historia perfect chronology
Devil survivor overclocked (the second one is good two)
Pokemon super mystery dungeon
Profesor layton and the miracle mask
Kid Icarus uprising
SMT soul hackers and strange journey redux
Xenoblade chronicles

cringe

Attached: gnome_male250x.gif (250x250, 331K)

Sort of, but edgier and it did the whole monster collecting thing first. Instead of holding onto your demons like you do with your pokemon, they're disposable and meant to be fused together to make stronger demons. Also, your friends all suck and you should kill them for disagreeing with you.

Attached: 1533182019413.gif (575x450, 282K)

>get fooled into buying SUN
>then buys ULTRA SUN
Why are you so retarded?

Rate my Collection, not picture: FE echoes as is on the CE box.

Attached: 1563327086737867058187.jpg (2560x1920, 1.36M)

It’s like Pokémon but when your Pokémon stop being useful you feed it to another Pokémon to get a better one. Also there’s a lot of philosophy 101, it’s sort of fun but at the end of the day there’s only one reasonable ending. The gameplay is pretty fun for a turn based RPG though. The main draw is it’s aesthetic which they do a really good job with.

Attached: file.png (2000x2000, 2.36M)

Shin Megami Tensei IV + IV Apocalypse
LBX: Little Battlers eXperience
Fantasy Life
Dragon Ball Fusions
Luma3DS

Attached: 327238469857.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

you cant use more than 64gb on 3ds.
and you wont probalby need it, not even hacking it a filling it with games to the brim.

A Link Between Worlds

I just started video game collecting this month and I'm scared.

definitely smash bros if 3ds is your only system
but if you have pretty much literally anything else by nintendo, just get it on there instead

I just started playing Ever Oasis yesterday and that's been fantastic so far. I'd also recommend SMT like the other posters say. And possibly the Alliance Alive if you don't want to get the port that's coming out for it. It was one of my favorite games last year.
Pretty great collection, user.

Attached: IMG_20190716_194439658.jpg (3264x2448, 1.99M)

Thanks anons. Sounds interesting. I like the monster taming formula so I'll check this out.

Check the pic

I play Melee on anther's ladder, not too interested in newer smash games. thank you though

literally only bought it for move tutors because I was into smogon battles at the time. I do regret my purchase.

>rune factory
Is this like harvest moon?
>professor layton
Where the fuck do I start with this series?

>Bravely Second
>Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
>Kid Icarus Uprising

You got a nice stack there. I wish I kept my older handheld game boxes, I was a dumb kid. I still have my gold and fire red and sapphire games but no shiny case to show them off in

Ever Oasis looks bretty good. I'll check it out. Nice collection

>Bravely Second
Is fucking shit!

I know that Star Fox 64 3D has different voice acting but is it still worth playing? I don't have an N64 anymore and it's cheap now since it got re-released.

explain further. I saw it cheap on amazon and was thinking about it cuz bravely default is amazing

It's at least as good or better than the first.

Exactly because bravely default was amazing is why bravely second is shit. Tell me, did you see bravely default secret movie? What ideas it gave you?

No, is fucking not! Look what happened to Magnolia, the ba'als and the supposed future plotline.

does resident evil revelations have any cool touchscreen stuff or should i just buy it on a console?

They are only hard games if you are a fucking retard.

>DS
Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
>3DS
Virtue's Last Reward
>3DS, if you like memes
Zero Time Dilemma

No, without the original voice acting is shit. Star fox is one of the few cases where nobody would have bat an eye if they reuse the old voice acting audio, why they redo it?

Project X Zone 1/2
if you get bored with 1, feel free to skip to 2, it improved the gameplay in almost every way

Attached: 1479069439274.png (400x1199, 756K)

pic related and Kirby Robobot

Attached: MocoMocoFriends.jpg (1500x1357, 320K)

BRIEF DESCRIPTIONS WITH RECOMMENDATIONS, ANONS

>voice acting
I don't know, I haven't had a problem with it.
>still worth playing
Yes, it's the same shit but portable.

Honestly I don't think it'd bother me that much and for 15 bucks why not

>tell me what I'm missing
I did. Want to know more? Use google.

that's not true

>Moco Moco Friends
A monster-collecting JRPG with a craft aesthetic. It's brain-dead easy, but it's a cute, fun way to kill some time.
>Kirby: Planet Robobot
It's Kirby, but with a mech every now and again.

This has always looked very cute. What kind of game is it

Get fantasy life

>Is this like harvest moon?
It's literally Harvest Moon, except with RPG elements such as a rudimentary plot, monsters, and dungeons. The most it brought to the table for me personally is the fantasy setting and aesthetic, which adds a lot of charm.
A little disclaimer is that each Rune Factory game so significantly improves on the mechanics and little quality-of-life stuff that it's a pretty hard series to play backwards (ie; if you like 4 and want to play any of the earlier games you'll have a rough time). This isn't a problem unless you're the type to get attached to a property and dump massive amounts of time into all of its titles. There is no overarching plot, though.
The two unnumbered entries on the Wii are also really good.

TRPG crossover of Sega, Bamco, Capcom, and a couple Ninty characters
make squads of 3, juggle enemies with timed attacks, and bants galore.
you might not like it if you dislike video games
youtu.be/B01T-nehgOs

Attached: 1474443752372.png (400x719, 491K)

You are missing Kid Icarus. And its not like you dont like weeb shit, you would like it

PxZ saved Lucina.

Attached: 1554372375397.jpg (608x1024, 103K)

>3DS games are gonna get rare soon

Attached: 1544818807065.jpg (528x792, 66K)

Chrom's dynamic with her definitely helped.

Attached: 'cool dad' chrom.png (401x718, 489K)

not that user but doesn't that shit hurt your circle pad

At this time last year I had maybe 13 of these.

I have a serious problem please help

Attached: 3ds games i have a problem.jpg (1000x1441, 497K)

No, Chrom suck ass and he being here was nerfing Lucina's perversion potential.

I've heard the controls are dogshit for KI. I can't have a repeat of Metroid Prime Hunters on the DS, man. That shit hurts my hand.

Do you recommend this or Story of Seasons?

thanks user. moco moco friends looks fun

Check how much DS games are going for now. Try looking for Dragon Quest 5 and 6.

>Getting the two versions of Pokemon games.
user, what the fuck?

Fantasy Life will steal your time away because it's so damn addictive and fun. Highly recommend but it's almost $50 on Amazon.
Worth it, in my opinion.

X, Omega Ruby, and Sun were my sister's and she gave them to me. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon i bought because I'm weak and they were $20 each at Best Buy

>Crosswords Plus

Attached: 58678578567.jpg (411x418, 43K)

>All gen 6 and 7 games
You are the reason Sword and Shield are the way they are.

Kid Icarus Uprising is the best game ever made and you should play it ASAP.

I thought it was going to be actual crossword puzzles, not a bunch of shit like the letter that comes after emm

That's all you have? Oh man, you are misaing a fuckton.

>sticker star

Attached: 1456600625420.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

I got a sealed copy for 2 bucks and it came with a Club Nintendo card, worth it.

Attached: 3DS physical collection 6:19.jpg (3215x3437, 3.73M)

>Poor as shit.
>Missed new 3DS
>Missed 3DS XL
>Missed New 3DS XL
>Didn't bother with 2ds
>Probably going to miss 2DS XL
Help.

Attached: 1383930676628.png (730x791, 747K)

good fucking lord, is this just the entirety of the 3ds library?

no luigi's mansion?

Paper Mario and Thousand Year Door are two of my favorite games. I had to try it despite what everyone was saying about it.

It really is garbage

>No Deep Crimson

Bruh.

Probably an 8th of it, to be charitable.

Attached: 1555149957266.jpg (1017x1465, 339K)

Should I wait and get a Switch lite or grab a couple of 2dsxls and some games?

>yo-kai watch
based and red pilled

I dropped Kid Icarus after 1 level back at launch because of the controls. Picked it up again earlier this year and had a blast. Zero issues with the controls outside of maybe land battle camera being a bit awkward

get a modded 2ds xl on ebay idiot

1: xenoblade 3d :^)
2: you are a dumbass, download every .CIA file you can find and run them in citra with FBI and you dont need your 3ds or to waste money anymore,.

I like having physical copies of console games. They accrue value and let me have something to decorate my shelf with. I have enough digital only shit on Steam.

>3DS Pokemon
Fucking neck yourself, you total retard.

Attached: 1527423428434.png (309x239, 151K)

I use a 256GB card on my 3DS. You just have to format it to FAT32.

I lost a lot of my games cases...

Attached: 61.jpg (445x469, 39K)

I feel you. I threw all of my pre 3ds game's cases in the trash because I was a retarded kid

Shut up, incestuous filth.

Attached: 8f768c5fa51cda78cb243b769d4237fd.png (524x810, 371K)

I'm so pissed at myself for avoiding the series. I want to play 3 and Blasters but new copies are 80 fucking dollars now

LOL nope. Kys nerd

Rune Factory 4, Smash for 3DS if that's your thing, Hyrule warriors legends

Saw someone selling a n3ds for $60 on offer up. Should I bite the bullet?

Attached: 1536276314436.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

make sure it works

Yo-kai Watch 3 and Blasters are rare as fuck now. Hell Yo-kai Watch 3 was rare on day 1

>Hates pokemon
>Uses fire emblem trash to reply
I mean 3ds pokemon is trash but so is 3ds FE. Be fucking consistent.

Attached: El_Cortex_Generico_Canal_de_Pakistan.png (141x292, 60K)

I'm lucky I decided to get into the series the month before 3 came out. Pre-ordered it before I even played through the first one which I ended up enjoying

The addition of score attack singlehandedly makes it a good version of the game, people hilariously overreact to the voice changes.

It's pictures working. Dude said hes never used it and asked if there were any scuffs and it seems legit.

then go for it, I picked up a wiiU a few weeks ago for 80$ and have been having a good time with it

I know the series didn't do great here but I wonder why these even localized them if it got that limited of a release.

Eh, at least 3DS Pokemon is a huge improvement over the DS garbage. I don't think I've ever played an official Nintendo game as shit as DPPt.

are the people saying ever oasis is good trolling? that game is terrible.

How so? I like it a lot

Those would be good if you didn't have pokemon and fire emblem. I only bought 3ds in late 2016 and hacked later, so i had monster hunter 3u and 4u, 3 zeldas, mario maker, mario kart, mario 3d land, smash bros, yoshi's woolly world, xenoblade 3d (my fav jrpg), nintendogs, other stuff i bought in eshop.

Star Fox

>Got Ultra Sun when he already has Sun

lol

Personally, I wanted to try and get all the DQ games on 3DS but they are already expensive so RIP

I wanted move tutors. I regret the purchase looking back

Platinum, HGSS, and BW2 are the best in the series

Do yourself a favor and get a New 2DS. I know Switch is tempting but hacks haven't really progressed in newer models besides that exploit in older firmwares, and between 3DS, DS games (if you hack it and use twilightmenu++ and twpatch for filters) and other shit like GBA, SNES etc you have a shitton to play already.

Holy shit how have I never heard of this game? What the fuck Yea Forums?

I mean you're right. But I still consider it trash and the DS games shit.

If it makes you feel better, I feel like the prices on the DQ games only jumped up because casuals picked up the games after the Smash announcement.

I happen to live in Los Angeles, and there aren't any GameStops nearby me that have any copies of the 3DS DQ games.

VII is still on nintendo's online store for MSRP assuming you're american

Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Kart 7
Kirby: Planet Robobot
Virtue's Last Reward
but especially Kid Icarus: Uprising

Attached: fufufu.png (455x396, 130K)

Brain Age: Concentration Training
Crimson Shroud
Culdcept Revolt
SMT Soul Hackers

Attached: 1544460564151.jpg (1920x1080, 977K)

>Hell Yo-kai Watch 3 was rare on day 1

Nintendo didn't publish any copies after how poorly the first two did in North America.

it had regular threads for a month when it came out, then that was it.
it's well worth playing through, if not for the gameplay then the crossover shenanigans, but anything past that is kinda eh i didn't even bother getting the hot spring scenes in NG+

Correct yourself and play both Devil Survivors.

Attached: msu1ykk4vE1szqmgpo1_1280.jpg (500x719, 123K)

Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers.

Attached: dhbgodhand.png (741x592, 51K)

Quality doesn't matter for rare games retard, its the number of printed copies. Even shitty games go for crazy money because of how many are left, even more so if they are still in shrink/original box with instructions.

Luigi's mansion - ported Gamecube game
Luigi's mansion 2 - sequel
Ridge Racer 3d - nice racing game, uses 3d well

Damn well thanks for letting me know. Thrilled that one of these threads made me interested in a game that I can now add to my growing backlog

Project X Zone was delisted from the digital store, if I recall correctly due to the licensing. Not sure if the second game is still there. May want to pick up physical copies of both. The first game had a limited edition.

Here are some unique games I enjoyed:

7th Dragon III Code: VFD
RPG by Sega. Lots of customization

The Shin Megami Tensei releases on the system. I liked Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, and Stranger Journey Redux. All had unique editions or additional stuff that was released with them except for Strange Journey Redux (a shame, because the DS version is my favorite of the series)..

The Legend of Legacy may just stay exclusive to the system, and has a launch edition.

Stella Glow will probably be more valuable in the future, such as their launch edition. The developer of Luminious Arc is dead, so no new re-releases so this version is it.

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright is a fun game, if you like the games in their respective series.

Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is great if you like time travel and rpgs.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse has been released on many systems, but it is a great game.

No one talks about Langrisser Re:Incarnation Tensei, but it may be more valuable as more people discover the series through the switch release of 1&2.

Metroid Samus Returns

Are the etrian odyssey games worth giving a shot?

Bravely Second. Pros: class system is better balanced, some small QoL changes make the gameplay all around better. Cons: budget was half of the first, so a lot of content is reused.

I don't know what you thought of Bravely Default, but I personally found it to be the best JRPG in a long time, possibly ever. Fuck what people here say when they say it's awful, they're wrong. If you at least liked BD, you'll enjoy BS as well.

Attached: 32370057d1f14dd9d7e26cba79977da8.jpg (500x728, 63K)

>tfw get a girlfriend but can't have sex because of our living situations
>Instead she just sucks my dick daily
>We have literally nothing in common besides how much she likes to suck my dick and how much I like getting my dick sucked

It's truly the most abstract feel in the world.

Theatrhythm Curtain Call. It's a rhythm game with Final Fantasy music that has some RPG mechanics.

Monster Hunter 4U if you want to experience the last good MH title.

I've been replaying Bravely Default, I beat it when it first released but I've gotten to chapter 7 and I've just lost my patience. And normally I'm okay with grinding, but grinding 10 levels, fighting the same bosses again, grinding another 10 levels rinse and repeat has put me in a foul mood.

I'm disappointed, I really used to love this game. I'm not sure how to feel about it now.

Attached: 1529523451394.jpg (600x715, 35K)

>can't have sex because of our living situations
What do you even mean by that

What games do you guys recommend? I have a few already and some I'm planning on getting.

What are you planning on getting?

I live with a big family in a small house, I sleep in a corner of the living room. She has her own room but for some stupid fucking reason shares it with her three sisters who are always home because they're jobless and fuckhuge fat. My gf is scared of hotel rooms and is suddenly scared of sex in parking lots because we could get caught and in loads of trouble.

we're both in our 20s and broke as shit because of our family's. I guess that's another thing we have in common.

Yes surprisingly. Imagine Pokemon but you fuse them together to get new pokemon instead of evolving after leveling.

A Link Between World's
Majora's Mask 3D
Dragon Quest VIII
Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare Gold
Kid Icarus Uprising
Theaterhythm Curtain Call

>6
i wish i was you

Add an Etrian Odyssey game or two to that list, they last a while and have good gameplay.

Going through the rest of the games I care about on the 3DS which only consists of all the Shin Megami tensei games + spin offs and Fire emblem conquest and shadows of valentia. How are the Zelda ports, Dragon Quest Ds and 3ds ports and Etrian odyssey?

based taste
>Xenoblade Chronicles
have you played it on Wii?

>Zelda ports
Ocarina of Time remake is fantastic and the best way to play the game.

Majora's Mask remake I'm immediately hating. They robbed this game of its atmosphere, tension, difficulty, and game feel.
>Dragon Quest
8 on the 3ds is really fun so far, no complaints. It doesn't look as good as the ps2 version but it's otherwise better imo. It lets you speed up battles.

7 is long as FUCK. I'm 55 hours into this shit and almost nothing has happened. It's a good game but be ready to be in for the long haul.

>fe
I recommend getting conquest but none of the other fates games, and skipping shadows of valentia. the lack of army customization and terribad maps gets grating, especially in chapter 4.

I'm also interested in what etrian odyssey is like

I haven't had a friend in over a decade. If I didn't completely fluke into my current job all those games would have probably been sold. I wish I wasn't me

Already got a few of those, but thanks for taking the time on the recommendations.

Someone sell me on Stella Glow

Attached: 1469641863837.gif (267x200, 137K)

send them to argentina for a poor fag for free plzz.

We postin' DS collections? Mine share a shelf with some PS4 games. I'm still looking for a copy of Ace Attorney 3.

Attached: 17_160527.jpg (2448x1377, 1.2M)

How is Fantasy Life? I've been somewhat interested. I like your collection.

Games are the only thing I still somewhat enjoy

I miss when Nintendo allowed games to have unique spines

Attached: ds games.jpg (1000x1299, 456K)

I had a lot of fun with it. Little grindy at first but things open up pretty quickly. I've had the urge to replay it lately.

I just got Dragon Quest 6 used from gamestop for 30 bucks. I guess if you mainly want a shiny shrink wrapped case you'll never open then sure everything's rare

X-Zone is awful, game is too long and too easy. Every map was a snooze fest. Get Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier instead. That was a really fun game.

Joker 3

I like it so you should too.

Attached: Bubb_Zzz.png (333x342, 35K)

Not him but rune factory by far. Well, unless the combat doesn't appeal to you.

I wish that i had money when the DS was relevant.

Attached: 72.jpg (4160x3120, 3.3M)

Hey at least you've got some of the expensive big name Nintendo games like Platinum, SoulSilver and Shadow Dragon

It's funny because i got them very cheap.

Digging that persona q. Which I got a copy before the resell became aids.

So many games, all shit.

Is there an easy way to tell if a ds game is real or fake?

Drop it in a glass of water. Real copies float, fake copies sink.

mofuckin minecraft

>no etrian
>no bravely second

Should I mircowave the water before or after droping the game in?

Just compare the art and code on the cartridge to a real one

yes

I once found out my copy of Pokemon White was bootleg when my Action Replay wouldn't work on it.

I remember at one point that bootlegs would pretty much never work on DSi or 3DS. Another is that the first four digits on the backside of the cartridge must match the front side

>Alliance Alive
Seconding this user, I loved TAA and it won't be the same on the ports because of the lack of bottom screen for telegrams and a world map.

I was looking forward to trying YW with YW3 but I couldn't find it anywhere. Ah well. Don't really want to get it digital.

Alright fags look at my lineup and tell me what I’m missing

Attached: 17673C0A-BAB2-4686-B280-3FC7211B8552.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

Langrisser Re:Tensei was not talked about because it was a very bland, poorly constructed game that as far as I know, was largely despised by the Langrisser fanbase.

I wish I could find a copy of DQ7. It's the only Dragon Quest I'm missing.