Default costume is the worst one in the game

>default costume is the worst one in the game

Attached: Spider_Man_suit_1.jpg (443x867, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUA82eeZ9Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=grtwBIxr5Eg
youtu.be/sAZO7oFOg5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you didn't immediately go back to the classic costume and wear it for the rest of the game, you don't know SHIT about Spider-man

Who are you quoting?

I thought people got used to this outfit.

theres nothing bad about it really, its just the other costumes the game offers are better

for once OP is not a faggot

If anyone was wondering, this is the best suit

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>tfw 2099

Attached: 1552714034702.png (540x300, 133K)

That’s not Raimi Spider-Man

Attached: A3BF74DF-9BE1-4AC1-AF74-2DDD1A93E677.jpg (2048x1152, 332K)

>No web cape

begone zoomer secondary

begone boomer secondary

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Literally every outfit in RE6 is better than the default

Attached: CHRIS KIMONO.png (480x480, 217K)

>Every terrible MCU suit added
>Still no Ben Reilly suit
Only got 1 suit on my list, the Future Foundation suit, and they completely fucked up the mask.

what an awkward ass pose.

Attached: laststand.jpg (1200x900, 73K)

the only problem with it is the shade of red has far too much orange in it. If it was a more traditional red, it would be a fine suit.

This. You can even see the difference when switching from advanced suit to literally any other in game

This. The only suit worth wearing

c:
look at this cute boy smile
C:

Attached: smileySpidey.png (265x257, 149K)

Into the Spiderverse peter is probably the best suit in the game. Its a much brighter version than the vintage one.
Scarlet 1.0 and 2.0 right behind it tho

No this is.

Attached: DCE77623-F7BF-45CC-834F-C2FFB914D0BF.jpg (500x355, 27K)

>Still no Ben Reilly suit
bruh

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>several suits in the game I like
>Feel like I have to wear the default suit because it's the canon one
I do this in every game with alt costumes
He's talking about the other, less memorable one

Mean his spider-man suit. The one he wore when he replaced Peter.

>Spider-Man thread devolves into a capeshit /fa/ thread
typical

This would have been 10/10 if the eyes were animated like the other suits

>All the stylish webslinging is locked to loadscreens with tips taking up 1/4 of the screen
Insomniac needs to fix this in the sequel.

what tactical advantage to animated eyes serve
static eyes are better

How do you like the ones they just added?

Attached: 842B8B6B-B869-49AB-B7B0-A0948EB009D9.jpg (3464x3464, 1.34M)

Scarlet Spider was my favorite but after a while I got bored and switched to this suit. Especially during night parts

Attached: spiderman stealth suit.jpg (1200x900, 83K)

Night Monkey is kind of cool, like a modernized Noir outfit.

The FFH suit is just okay since it’s only the Stark Suit colored black.

I actually really liked this one after awhile, it wasn't my go to, but it has its own nice little spot.

Lame.

That big ass white spider looks terrible

Night Monkey is great but the fingerless gloves really annoy me.

I'm still waiting for the punisher spider man suit

Attached: slick.png (1077x870, 1.93M)

All the MCU suits continue to look better in the game than the actual movies.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190702230809.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

I wanted to use the classic suit but the texture and color of it looked off

Surprisingly it grows on you, found myself routinely switching back to it from time to time, thing I always hated though was the lack of red on the feet, he needs his booties...

They are very flat

wrong, the white looks like absolute shit on it

i could deal with it if it was just the spider but the bits of white on the arms just completely kill it, it looks terrible

It’s probably being saved for the sequel.

>MCU suits both have that deep rich Crimson
>Insomniac original suits are practically orange
Come on, guys

Yikes, how much do the eyes protrude from the mask?

I agree, even that stupid multi colored one in Avengers looks ok in-game

They're pretty much goggles

I used Scarlet for the majority of my playthrough. I did swap to Classic right off the bat though, that Advanced suit or whatever they call it is garbage.

That’s better then 90% of the game’s costumes

>>default costume is the worst one in the game
Well yeah, that's how you encourage players to try out the other costumes. You can't leave them completely satisfied with the default.

>extremely /fa/ suit
>dlc locked

Attached: b1ad65b35f1e24651b0681996bc66c15.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

I mostly like it because it makes sense lore wise in game

There's a lore reason for the big dumb white spider?

looks like a sunburnt gimp

That's a fair criticism though. Why would Spider-Man's specialized stealth suit be the only one that leaves his finger prints behind?

I liked it

I just really like it. One of my favorites.

Attached: velocity suit.jpg (1920x903, 447K)

Something about human eye's having a harder time processing vivid contrasting colors giving him an slight advantage or something, they cut out the cutscene that explains it in new game+ playthroughs so I can't remember all that well.

It has a great silhouette when you're swinging. Too bad about the eyes, though.

Would be perfect if not for the tacticool lines and textural changes on the knees shoulders and elbows. They just look ugly.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190704233715.jpg (1920x1080, 541K)

i can't stand the armor plated suits. Spider-man wears spandex goddammit!

Yeah the eyes are the only downside about it.
Looks great at night though.

It's so smooth and unmuscular compared to the other suits. TF were they thinking?

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190618214741.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

I read the yellow text in Stan Lee's voice automatically.

>Blocks your path
Very based, specifically the Advanced suit. God tier textures.

Attached: 8c99e0a74b2fdaa479793c88f32c0135.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

Attached: 1545396984106.jpg (768x768, 122K)

So this is how this game tries to survive, with new costumes?

>survive
its a singleplayer game user

Kek

>Hated the advanced suit
>Autism compelled me to use it becasue it's canon
I had to play though the game twice becuase using any other suit for my first playthrough felt wrong.

Attached: Frustrating_Serpent.png (705x715, 204K)

Holy fuck now I'm hearing it too! Thinking of the ps1 game with that narraction and it just opens with Spidey kicking some dude off a building.

Attached: 4x8s5f9gyi931.jpg (1676x942, 61K)

The big dumb white spider was the point, that part had the thickest armor plating and since its so attention grabbing naturally the stupid thugs and other baddies would focus on it, letting spidey negate damage. Basically what Octo said

What a unique opinion

in Arkham Knight the default suit is the best one.

Yikes, I have played games I absolutely hated with a passion just because I still had trophies that had to be unlocked, literally just dedicated 100+ hours to RDR2 hating every single minute of it cause I was too stupid to enable the cheats and disable said trophies, and that, THAT, is the most autistic fucking thing I've read in a while.

I salute you!

I changed to Spider-Punk straight away and defeated bad guys with my rock.

>anything MCU
Immediate shit tier

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180908164300.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

Even if we're just going by "canon" suits, the Post Arkham City suit is better than that shitty Iron Man looking suit.

I disagree. That suit makes him look like he has shark skin or penguin skin or some shit.

BvS is best
Shit movie, awesome suit.

Nope

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Seriously, how can this game looks so good?

Attached: 1563274660414.jpg (3529x2730, 908K)

best movie suit easily but in game nah. maybe arkham batman not being very mean throws me off.

Pissed me off how they made it orange for some reason when on the box-art and trailers it's red and looks way better.

>Classic costume (damaged) has a slightly adjusted but ultimately better shade of color
>it's damaged

why

Attached: 656.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Ben Reilly hoodie was my favorite but the glowing lights on Infinity War Spiderman was kinda kina during night. Especially with the one mission with thunder.
Hope they add meteorological elements to the second one, like random rain etc...

Attached: DmqmJitWsAIrA3J.jpg (1200x675, 184K)

It literally looks like the same texture as City just with different textures for the fake abs.
I'll take that over the disgusting mix mash of leather and metal that the default suit has.

But I just remembered the Asylum suit was DLC and it's canon, so I'm going with that out of the four (Origins is also in the game).

Attached: Batman asylum suit.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

what bothers me the most are the red bits at the thighs. They just look so weird and out of place.

You should see the one in his undies, the detail is legitimately impressive, has various veins, tiny scars, belly/arm hairs. You can tell they knew people were gonna abuse the shit out of it in photomode.

Also, prerendered cut scenes for the best parts as usual.

too orange and the game has a severe shortage of just straight up fabric suits that don't have a bunch of stuff added.

The fact that the iron spider legs keep their mcu texture when you use the comic iron spider suit is amusing.

Lastly can you change weather in the postgame yet

I just wanted to wear the regular suit for the game. But I may replay this game wearing a different suit, haven't decided which one yet

so how right was
/ourguy/ Kyle Bosman on the suits?
youtube.com/watch?v=xUA82eeZ9Ig

Attached: eza don't trust rumors.webm (512x194, 260K)

Photo mode does the same shit as in Uncharted and activates all kinds of textures and effects the game can't handle during gameplay resulting in excellent pics, but not representative of the in-game quality. Not saying it's bad in-game it still looks fantastic but photo mode is still lying regardless.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180914201949.jpg (3840x2160, 911K)

Most of those are prerendered load screens. But it still does look great in game.

>Asylum suit is the city version of the suit with asylums gloves
>City's suit had nicer gloves anyway
Why did they do this?

Attached: 47_Leave.jpg (496x673, 96K)

Nah, it's this one.

Attached: 1543937866202.png (697x720, 871K)

>Put on the Ends of the Earth suit after the city is overrun with RAFT inmates and Sable
>Keep it on for the rest of the game

Attached: screen-shot-2018-09-14-at-112048-ampng.jpg (2294x1722, 176K)

How can she look so good?

Emoting dumbass. THE EYES ARE USED TO EMOTE. Though a good writer and artist team can get by with body language.

Attached: Ben Reilly.png (386x417, 120K)

I'm more a fan of the City and Asylum ones. Also the Adam West one

Reminds me of Twizzlers™, the BEST snack to munch on while gaming!

lol imagine trying to sit upright in that suit, also the better the graphics the more uncanny the way the asylum cowls fuse to bruce's eyelids

No one's posted Spider-Man 2099 suit yet.

Attached: Spider-Man 2099 What the shock.png (607x754, 739K)

lol looks like volleyball panels

>More Poses in Photomode
>Permanent building damage
>No stealth missions
>Better Puzzles (for those who didn't skip them)
>Black/Symbiote Suit
What else we need for the next game?

Big wheel

Was listed within the first few posts, and
>No web cape

SPIDER-MAN IS A MENACE

Attached: JJJ.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

NO MILES

Eh, I just rushed to unlock Last Stand, I hate giving anything from Slott's run any kind of credit. Still pissed how long you can be stuck with certain suits because the Taskmaster Challenges happen later than you think and you can get caught up doing more base assaults.

My favorites

I think they look like shit.

That big white spider logo in the chest was a mistake...

It really is stylish as fuck but still faithfull. The lenses have some agressive touch that the MCU costumes dont dare to do...

It was the first one I got that didn't have shitty faded out colors and I hate the shiny metal costumes and the joke costumes so I was forced to use this the entire game.

Wtf is this from?

>No stealth missions
Why did they give people the option to skip QTEs and puzzles, but no option to skip the shitty non spider-man missions?

>Own Knight on xbone and PC
>Want the Adam West suit
Goddammit why I didn't I buy it for my Bloodborne machine.

Attached: 5.jpg (615x1025, 102K)

Seeing Far From Home put me in the mood for more Spidey content.
Is this show any good? I doubt it's better than Spectacular but I saw how short it was and can probably binge it in an entire day, I've already seen a few episodes but want to watch it from the beginning
And what suit should I wear for my second run of the game?

Attached: p290288_b_v8_aq.jpg (960x1440, 262K)

two handed swinging
ability to run on street for a bit if you swing too low
more aerial tricks
pizza delivery missions
the triggered attack on a boss to not be the same thing all three times
quick gadget inputs like arkham city has if they're gonna keep combat the same
the ability to change weather in the post game
for the game to have venom segments like ultimate spiderman did except they play basically just like hulk ultimate destruction and prototype

Please tell me he just tore off a wig for a cheap laugh...

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190703180713.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Mid credits scene of FFH
Oh right, it is exclusive isn't it?
I almost forgot. I don't know what you should do in that situation

cel shaded suit

>those dimensions
Fuck, that was taken on a PS4 pro wasn't it? If not please tell me how I can get my pics above 1080

thats not the batman beyond suit

One can only imagine how these soi chugging fucks would tacticool a suit made from leftovers.

Attached: SenSM0Scan2.jpg (615x926, 381K)

Nice. I dont watch the new marvel movies but JK Simmons was great in the Raimi trilogy. Glad they brought him back.

say what you will but ps4 graphics look so good on certain suits, raimi suit almost looks like an actual still from the old movies

Pro allows HDR.

More side stories and enemies from other comics, even more costumes, no stealth missions, and it'd be nice if Mary Jane could stop being such a dumb bitch.

>no typical open world bloat, replace it with a few missions that span most of the game with Pete teaming up with other heroes like Daredevil, Punisher, perhaps some X-Men
>no Screwball
>no Stealth
>no Miles
>have a better suit unlock system in place so a person can open them up as slow or quickly as they want depending on how much time they want to put into it so we don't get a repeat of the first game where Last Stand was unlocked right at the end
>more exciting soundtrack, less MCU and more SM2000
>more poses and tricks when swinging, its more important than anything else in the game so dedicate more to it now that you've got the base structure down
>have the base suit and web shooters customisable and not just for visuals

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180910224541.jpg (3840x2160, 1.92M)

You forget
>more animations for finishers and melee combat
I love the finisher animations but man I wish there were more. And seeing the same attack pattern repeat gets really tired and lacks a lot of punch

I'm using the Beyond Suit right now. Which it had red wings but I like it. Sois get mad at it for being too tacticool just like they get mad at the default suit and Origins'.

>In a Spider-Man thread
>Hasn't seen his new movie
That show was very entertaining and it's very 2000s and edgy, but in a good way.
Guess I'll wait another few years until it's 10 dollars or less.
That suit is shit bro.

>Skip the parts of the game where you play as a independent woman or young black/hispanic teenager
This is a Sony game user...

>Best costume
>Best Parker
>DLC

Attached: 1408995098639.png (255x292, 147K)

I play spider-man vidya m8, i dont watch blockbusters much

Still enjoyable show, the story is kind of a "Ultimate spiderman" but simplified but the music was nice. Go for a watch if you have time to spare.
And go for multiple suit during your playthrough. Like playing RP ? Night missions with black suits - or suit that goes well in the night, and otherwise, go for 2099 white suit/ Ben reilly / Iron Spider DLC if you have it

>Pro
Ah fuck. Anyone else got PS4Pro Last Stand screenshots?

Yeah it was

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180914203154.jpg (3840x2160, 436K)

I fucking clapped in the theater, that mid credits scene was just great as a whole and really makes me want to see the next Spider-Man movie as soon as possible. Simmons was perfect casting and even though it's obvious they won't go the same direction you would expect them to, it's nice to have a different take that isn't a complete mess like the first reboot series was.
Doesn't that take awhile to unlock? Or do your suits carry over into New Game+?

I'm too lazy to pull them from my PS4. Also nice to see Insomniac made an office for themselves in the city.

Thanks user

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190703211743.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

The suits carry over in NG+, as well as all your upgrades. The map and mission just reset

np

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180914203655.jpg (3840x2160, 544K)

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190707210150.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

>play NG+
>literally drowning in tokens
Why couldn't they have just locked the damn DLC suits like they did for the base game so you could use all the damn tokens you collect.

Thanks, will check it out sometime soon
Got it, I'll keep that in mind so I don't just start fresh and can unlock more suits I didn't get the first time around

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190706185337.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

pretty sure all the suits carry over, so by all means play the whole game in boxers

>Doesn't that take awhile to unlock?
Unfortunately it's an endgame suit that only unlocks around level 40, so you'll be playing for quite a bit before you can get it.
>Or do your suits carry over into New Game+?
Everything carries over in to new game+

yeah i kinda do too, but it would probably look weird with the red. Maybe like a deep maroon

Why are Spider-man thread generally more comfy than any other PS exclusive game? Also why am I getting banned a lot more for posting in "Off Topic Garbage"?

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190708002738.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Maybe because you're posting a lot of off topic garbage

since we're talking about suits rather than the game we're managing to coexist rather than fight with batfans

>whose eyes am i behind
>I don't recognize anything that I see

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190708125434.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

>Almost forgot about the boxers suit
Was probably gonna go Raimi but I know what I'm using now

>Why are Spider-man thread generally more comfy than any other PS exclusive game?
People like spiderman and it's a good spiderman game
>Also why am I getting banned a lot more for posting in "Off Topic Garbage"?
Your posting in off topic garbage

It's just easily amused casual Spider-man fans talking about Spider-man while pretending to have a game thread instead of nygros screeching about how great movieshit is.

>Whose skin is this design
>I don't want this to be the way that you see me

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190708130734.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Does the game have any of Kaine's suits?

It's sort of a dilemma for me because sometimes I like the defaults but feel like it's plain to stick to a default if i have an alt

Would be nice if the city actually felt lived in, rather than just NPC filled.

Gimme a New Yorker walking their dog, food carts, periodic road construction, simple one man muggings, people chilling on their roofs, actual window washers instead of just their platforms, and as you said, permanent building damage, even Ultimate Spider-man had that and that game came out 2 generations ago.

best batman outfit coming through

Attached: 2015-06-28_00011.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

See

You say that like it's a bad thing

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190704235039.jpg (1080x1920, 394K)

post pics sometime

>Still no Proto-Raimi suit
JUST

Attached: o72tv2zvZp.jpg (1236x1920, 453K)

>That mouth piece
Ruined

>Beyond suit
How did they manage to fuck that up

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190615021505.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

>periodic road construction
Do you just refuse to look at the ground at all the places construction takes place? Hell if you actually scope out the place for where he stops the train it's actually under construction, and you see accidents happen all the damn time and there's plenty of people on rooftops that intended for people to live on, why would anyone except B&E criminals be on the top of a desolate roof to a high-rise?

I WANT AN ANT-MAN GAME

Attached: Ant-Man_Suit.png (505x1122, 585K)

I think the mouth window is a little goofy and I have no idea how he glides with wings that tiny

Your mom

Attached: 2015-06-26_00020.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>Not pic related
I'll try taking a bunch while I play. Might swap between boxers and comic book suit

Attached: batman-animated-series.jpg (640x469, 28K)

>Doc Ock's the main villain
>No Superior Suit

Thanks and Christ, the fabric is a bit wtf

I didn't know user's mom worked for Rocksteady.

It can get bad when you try to flex your dumb secondary lore, but at least we're free from Ultimate toddlers here.

Attached: 2015-06-26_00019.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Isnt that just superior spidey?

I think the designers forgot that it's a soft-locked Big Time Stealth Suit that looks obnoxiously red.

At this point, they'd just go with Superior, essentially 95% the same suit but with the added legs.

Well it was their own mistake for getting her involved. They should have known better. With the good work they did on Batgirl I expected better of Rocksteady.

>when you
don't apply let it fly

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190615021717.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

That looks like rancid, over-designed trash that completely misses the point of what its supposed to be based off of.

Goddamn that is so ugly. Thank jesus for the Homecoming suit

Attached: 20190716_230407.jpg (1101x720, 358K)

Alex Ross designed the suit LONG before Superior became a thing.

Even had a crossover event where Superior and this very Spider-man team up in his universe.

Why do you think suits are unlockable? Thats the point of playing the game

I haven't played it yet, but I think the Spider Armor looks sick as fuck

Attached: spider armor.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Attached: 2015-06-27_00139.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Other way around even. I want my Spider-Assassin suit. As shit as ASM2 was the mod for it looked downright menacing in there.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190622031435.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Attached: 1540466956159.jpg (3647x2054, 679K)

>Ahfwed muh feet hur

Attached: d9y19z6yir931.jpg (934x934, 142K)

Attached: 2015-06-28_00103.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Based and antspilled.

Attached: 1561316385174.png (1221x702, 459K)

I'm more a fan of the homemade suit, and the one from Far From Home, but Homecoming suit is also great

Attached: 3435340-2018090615423278.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Well aware, of that, but Superiors chances are far better.

People have been clammoring for Ross' design to be put in games for ages all the way back to Ultimate Alliance, probably even Spider-man 64, and it hasn't happened while Superior has slowly been creeping it's way in to other games.

Attached: 2015-06-27_00021.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Absolutely horrible. They took a great batsuit and then shit all over it. What they should have done is tried to make it look more like skin as the beyond suit is meant to blur the lines between man and bat further to make him look more like a demon.

Attached: 1527059378510.jpg (725x1101, 109K)

>multi-Spider-man threads like everyday

2019, I am remembered!

That was never the idea and you know it

Attached: 2015-06-27_00023.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

It just doesn't get much better than this.

Attached: 1541194805659.jpg (1000x1560, 703K)

ACTUAL best suit incoming

Attached: spidey.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Now this, is art.

would've been schway if they spent a little more time on the mouth and added full invisibility as a feature

I hate the silver outlines and deep colors

If you didn't Immediately Ben Reilly's scarley spider feel bad abound being fat

Attached: 4L_hcWItVO2.jpg (1920x2983, 768K)

Attached: 2015-06-27_00032.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Yes it was. The suit was always meant to blur the lines.

Attached: 1486684024204.jpg (1000x1414, 54K)

>I hate
Stopped reading there.
Go back to tumblr.

cum again?

I don't fucking buy that Peter is broke after being Spiderman for 7 years in game. How the fuck is he not earning some kind of dosh being like an engineering genius and superhero?
How could Spiderman not earn some money? How could peter not sell something like his tracking devices or some stupid gadget he's always crafting?

Every single word in that post is just poison...

based and spectacular pilled

> tfw they almost used the reilly suit in civil war

Attached: DTDVl6sVMAAJ5Cz.jpg (1200x812, 88K)

>even fucking giving attention to that shitfest of a story that just shit on Ben and everything he stood for
Slott is trash and I'm thankful I haven't bought a fucking Spider-Man comic since Big Time.

Wouldn't mind playable Black Cat with her own suits

Attached: 57cc64e98731daf831b87c8f08dd8fb4.jpg (640x799, 65K)

>tfw the picture is actually showing a fall from grace, from light to dark
I don't like this bros

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190615015537.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

> living in nyc is expensive
> he can't monetize his tech without patents which would reveal his identity

How can you know this little about spider-man?

I mean even limiting yourself to just the movies should give you a firm grasp of how Peters life works.

>blur the lines between man and bat further to make him look more like a demon
So, a Devilman?

No no no. That's fan art made after the show aired.

Attached: 2015-06-27_00017.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Go take your autism pills, fatty

patrician taste

That's not Scarlet Spider

Slott just seems to hate Peter, and apparently that extends to his clone bros.

>*record scratch* *freezeframe*
>Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190709201840.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

For me, it's the Captain Universe suit

Attached: universe.jpg (326x245, 20K)

Nice butt.

>her

The only thing that is fat on me is my long dick. If you don't believe me ask the love of your life ur mom lul

best

Attached: 2015-06-27_00001.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

That shit is ugly as fuck

That reminds me. Where the FUCK is the symbiote suit for the ps4 game??

The only person he trusted betrayed him.

>how Peters life works.
so he's a fucking idiot then?
idgaf about his morals or scruples, dude could earn a living while doing so

Looks retarded as fuck, like some hobo put on the batsuit

>I fucking clapped in the theater

And Superior.

Attached: D4155DDF-67A1-4F68-80DF-254B97C556E5.jpg (728x1061, 43K)

The entire shit Ben was said to have been put through is fucking up there with bad Spidey related shit. I mean just fucking awful and you know what other things there are.

I do hope she gets a bit of a facelift in the sequel, honestly
They hinted at Symbiote for the next game's story

Attached: y6jy16lye4k11.png (1714x1440, 2.23M)

>Black jeans
It should be blue goddamn it

>spectacular spider-man season 3 never ever

Attached: 1555269693595.gif (600x244, 1.85M)

Pete is always broke. That’s just a part of his character. How do you not understand this?

Attached: 2015-06-28_00015.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Take away the mouth/make it look like it's masked over by cloth. Fix the weird eyes too and we're good

This
Thats why I can wear the classic suit the red is off. The stark suit red is perfect

It’s for the sequel.

Didn't Uncle Ben's dumbass teach Peter how to manage his money

It took me off guard and I grew up with the Raimi films, sue me
Don't remind me, I still can't believe both the shows that replaced it outlasted it all because Spectacular came out at the wrong time

>so he's a fucking idiot then?
Honestly, yeah pretty much. Not sure if its character or convenience, but it's a running trend for Peter to just purposefully screw himself out of money he needs when he rightly deserves it and no one would object to him keeping it.

The guy gave away like ten grand or more once to start a little charity no one gave a fuck about since in Gwen Stacey's name. Only to then find out she had goblin babies.

I love Peter, but he's a moron. At least Kaine had the sense to take money from human traffickers. None of Peter's hangups with that one.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190613132929.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

>Sois get mad at it for being too tacticool just like they get mad at the default suit and Origins'.
Holy shit you fucking retard they're mad because it looks absolutely nothing like the actual suit.

I like to see it as the first sign Otto isn't right in the head, the spider was his idea after all

No.

Is Symbiote suit in the game? In my town when I was a wee lad, all we had for comics were Spiderman, those few Venom series, and Spawn, so I still enjoy my EDGE.

Attached: spiderman vs ana.jpg (797x467, 110K)

The Superior suit will always be superior

No, it’s for the sequel.

No Symbiote suits, likely being saved for the sequel

Even if it's 'her', still. Prostate fun.

I like to think of it as Peter not only losing his father in all but blood at an extremely important time of his life, his formative years, but Peter being traumatized to that by twisting the power and responsibility thing around so bad he MAKES it fuck him up the ass just to feel like he has something to atone for.

Because really, were Ben alive the guy would slap Peter upside the head and tell him to get his life straight first and foremost. That life isn't what Ben ever wanted for him.

Attached: 1562186392744.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

Anyone else sick of all the tech gimmicks? I hate the eyes and the 30 different web shooters and advanced mcguffin polymer-strand-fiber or whatever it is all his suits are made of now. It's extremely sterile and boring. I prefer a spider-man with a few choice enhancements (web shooters) but not too much bloat. what's the fucking point if he's got an answer for everything? I want a spiderman game where he's just a guy in a shitty spandex suit with retard strength punching petty criminals in half and not routinely saving entire cities

Peter was punished so much in this game.

Attached: 1560263449061.png (1280x720, 1.49M)

Who else wants this suit?
youtube.com/watch?v=grtwBIxr5Eg

Don't mind me, best Batsuit coming through

Attached: batman rebirth.jpg (881x773, 159K)

And in the DLC.

Attached: E36337F5-5779-4E32-9999-78A4CFF93E5B.jpg (584x1285, 235K)

Yes.

>Eyes don't work in cutscenes unless you have the default costume on
What's even the point of alt-costumes then?

What did he mean by this?

>No one ever says this is their fav

kek

Attached: 1561953077887.png (1497x881, 2.14M)

> it hasnt been posted yet

shame

Attached: 1536626004922.jpg (1331x688, 68K)

>"I don't want people taking pictures of my three chest hairs!"
>Unlock Undies costume
>He actually has three chest hairs

Attached: af0.png (846x900, 448K)

It looks good especially at night, but it's blown away by the others. I unironically like it more than the MCU Iron Spider suit though.

The KING.

I kind of wish we had the ASM suits in general, just to complete the collection.
But then again, the ASM2 suit is just another classic inspired suit with different spiders and static eyes, so no real reason to have it. Maybe in the sequel

Attached: FB_IMG_1545335417827.jpg (1137x640, 51K)

Low test Peter.

You guys are making me want to get the DLC. I want those costumes.

Attached: 01963BC9-F39D-4783-98F0-83E718D5F239.jpg (663x1346, 80K)

>using the classic shit
>instead of the Raimi suit

autist

most of them are shit, it's pretty clear they're saving specific ones for the sequel

Attached: 25C863BF-3C2A-49D8-A9A8-782312D13804.jpg (626x1327, 268K)

Metallic suits look stupid

Don’t

Night Monkey costume is based.

Attached: 1550506887301.png (911x1080, 1.55M)

Only reason to get the DLC is for the costumes, the overarching narrative was a huge let down.

If you weren't satisfied with the direction most of the main game took by focusing on Mr. Negative, it's even worse.

The DLC is an overpriced scam

the dude was honestly fucking whipped in the main game and Black Cat dlc for MJ and Felicia respectively

Just saw into the Spider-Verse.

I wish they could've wrote the plot. Or at least put their MJ in the game.

So?

>Nobody have talked about nu-GOW after winning GOTY
>There are still threads about Spiderman
I’m not complaining because I like Spiderman more, but GoW was also pretty kino

With stealth missions you guys are talking about MJ and Miles, right?
Because I thought the stealth predator missions as Spiderman was really underwhelming. Spiderman's stealth looked like an indie's attempt compared to Arkham Asylum.

Into the Spiderverse MJ isn't a character.
Aunt May was more of a character then MJ in that movie.

I should continue King run. I miss my days of reading capeshit

You don’t understand. MJ has to be a suicidal dumb bitch to make Peter’s life worse.

Much more yes, but I'd take a non-character over the game's MJ.

Into the Spider-Verse was so fucking good, easily my favorite Spider-Man movie now

>With stealth missions you guys are talking about MJ and Miles, right?
Yes, people bought the game to play as spider-man, not his friends, Miles' were at least somewhat salvageable given the situations he was in while you were playing as him, the bomb site was well handled, and evading rhino made sure he felt like a threat as opposed to the meaningless henchmen that encapsulated the rest, but MJ's segments were pure torture.

ItSV's MJ is still a dumb-bitch for attending Fisk's memorial for Peter.

Kino

youtu.be/sAZO7oFOg5k

God of war was a good walking simulator with beautiful cutscene but a crappy game and not worthy of even a accolade.

Why wouldn't she? He was her boyfriend/husband after all
Besides, Peter B. just had to give her the best bread, the bread that she deserves

>le ebin cartoon textures and proportions
it's terrible in game and I grew up on all Timm's shows

What? I remember the eyes from the Last Stand suit being animated

I wish that could've been expanded upon meaningfully, but the reality is that she was just a device for boomer Peter to exercise his desire to patch things up with his MJ.

Any costume that has a black outline around the eyes has them move, hell it's an option when doing a selfie picture.

Either she was willingly collaborating with the worst mobster in Brooklyn (and who killed Peter, but she might not know that)
Or dead Peter was a shitty husband who didn't tell MJ of the villains he encountered.

New 52 is so shit.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190702231057.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

I think we can easily gleam from Fisk's own heartache from losing his family that he just hated Spider-Man, not wanted to take his family away from him. If that's what he wanted there were PLENTY of chances for him to get May and MJ killed. He didn't care about Peter's family, he wanted his own back.

Now as to why MJ attended that's anyone's guess. Real dumb fucking move on her part since there's no way in hell Peter wouldn't have told her about Fisk.

I still like it for the simplicity
Good point. I imagine he didn't tell her about all the villains he went up against but I guess we'll never know

>prerendered cut scenes
all cut scenes are in-engine
nothing pre-rendered about it

Attached: raimi suit.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

>What they should have done is tried to make it look more like skin as the beyond suit is meant to blur the lines between man and bat further to make him look more like a demon.
I like that idea a whole lot.

Attached: BatfleckInAlley (1).jpg (800x800, 222K)

This might be a weird complaint but was the movie like way too fucking loud during every song that played? But then too quiet during calmer scenes?

If Miles becomes playable, he'll have a shit amount of costumes to pull from.

the cut scenes being real time, allows Spider-Man to wear his various suits instead of a default one pre-rendered would require

I didn't think so, I do recall the music being cranked up, but the sound mixing wasn't so bad that I thought the calmer scenes had bad sound

The mixing for the home release is fucked somehow, it had great audio mixing if you're in a theater.

The only part of the sound design that got me was whenever Prolwer did literally anything. That siren scared the shit out of me every time it blared.

I'm glad I watched it on DVD with subtitles because I could not clearly hear half the voice acting during major scenes.

I streamed it at home and fuck me the sound was fucked. You could barely here what anyone was saying during the whole movies

It was mainly the music I had issue with. But I was also watching it up close at my desk so maybe that's why.
That sound was one of the coolest parts though.

He has one costume. His variants include his one costume with a hoodie, and his one costume with jordans.

Attached: 4L_PJuvusV8.jpg (550x594, 95K)

Somebody must've liked arkham knight

The appeal of Ben Reilly’s suit is the fact that it looks kindof cheap.

He needs the hoodie to cover up the shitty redesign the movie gave him...

>Felicia
>tries to get Peter killed in DLC 1
>saves him in DLC 3
I just don’t understand.

You think Otto saw Arkham Knight and said, "Hm, that is an EXCELLENT idea!" ?

The fuck? ItSV Miiles has a much better suit than comic Miles. By far.

Now that it's been a while what did you think of it?

I thought the story kinda sucked. The only saving grace was Dr Ock going nuclear and releasing the sinister six and his battle against Peter. Everything else was just okay. The gameplay was really fucking fun though so I can excuse it.

Attached: j-jonah-e1499121306992.jpg (780x439, 34K)

She's a sociopath

That's a nice way to view it
>being this wrong...
Poor's man Spider Noir

wish they didnt fuck the color up

Attached: 7sfi7rz6s0p11.jpg (1564x1564, 196K)

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190415225611.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Just wait until the sequel reveals that she wasn’t lying about having his son, and she won’t let Pete see him.

And a woman

It's supposed to be blue. Granted they made it a bit more shiny for my liking.

Attached: 00.jpg (780x1195, 250K)

>ItSV Miiles has a much better suit than comic Miles. By far.
Personality and characterization yes, suit, no.

You didn't read the comics. It's black.

It’s alright I’d say just dig into the 90s cartoon if you haven’t. You got some primo spidey content there

MOMMY!

Disgusting. Telltale did the "bulky early Batman" idea way better.
Nope. Literally only Capullo made it look decent, otherwise its a clash of weird designs and colors.
It started mediocre and became complete shit around the time of I Am Suicide and the War of Jokes and Riddles.

Attached: 20190628211357_1.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Hoping to replay it before the end of the summer but the only things I didn't care for were the bosses and MJ and Miles sections
Watched it with my aunt on DVD but didn't notice that. May have to watch it over again

Tiled textures.

Yeah. Black to the future.

God damn this costume is still going to look beautiful 50 years later from now

Attached: 1550018777312.jpg (483x461, 31K)

Yea but like a really deep dark blue. The one in-game is just too bright

Man, 90's comics were edgy as fuck.

Blue is comic book code for black, silly.

May get around to it someday, maybe when the next Spider-Man movie comes around
I feel like the one on the right is from one of the Amazing Spider-Man movie games

blue is used as highlights in comics. spidermans original suit was actually black in the comics but how the highlights work everyone just pictured blue. personally i like it better as blue

It’s black.

great screenshot friend

Attached: theironfist.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Blue shades better than black so in a lot of older comics they used blue for black. It’s the reason why venoms default in marvel vs capcom

I didn’t like the advanced suit at first but it grew on me, it looks good in motion. Though for the bulk of the game I used the scarlet spider outfit followed by the last stand suit and then homecoming, I just think the red on it pops better than the classic suit

It's black. In comics light reflecting from black suits is blue.

If you want a quick read check out spider-man and the x-men. It’s probably the best spider-man book to come out in a decade (though there’s a series called spider-man:life story that’s coming out now that’s pretty good) if you want a slightly less quick read check out the marvel adventures spider-man it’s meant for a younger audience but it’s well written witty and has solid stories

You do realize printing was completely different so they DIDN'T use to use those techniques any more, so it's fucking blue.

Attached: longjump.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

Death of an author
:^)

I DON'T LIKE 'EM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN SPIDERS GAY

Attached: scarlet.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

>Marvel Adventures Spider-Man
I actually have one of those from my childhood, with stories featuring Venom and Sandman, I think it came out when Spider-Man 3 was big
To this day the 4 issues in this book are the only Spider-Man comics I've read

You're right about the printing, but the comic itself explicitly stated the costume was red and black. That said, a black that looks deep blue in light would be best for the game instead of the bright shit we got.

I don't get it, Otto knew. But what did *knew* mean? Was he suppose to know Aunt May was sick or something?

Villains in the sequel
GO

So is this game your biggest connection to the character? Did you try the ps1/n64 game?

As in he knew Peter was Spider-Man, he figured it out when he caught him working on the suit near the start but acted like he didn't know
Sandman and Mysterio are the ones I want most

Assuming this isn't bait and you're legitimately retarded, he's saying he knew Peter was Spider-Man all along. Peter got supremely angry because Otto deliberately went after people he cared about knowing the significance.

Obviously venom and green goblin

Smaller scale villains I hope for
Kraven, vermin, mysterio, chameleon, the kangaroo, and maybe even allister smyth

You mean the raimi suit that came out long after everyone had already beaten the game and ng+?

>Spot
>Kraven
>Lizard
>Mysterio
>Paste Pot Pete
>Either Goblin
Keep Venom for 3rd, but give Peter the symbiote and personality changes in 2.

I don't recall Otto specifically targeting any of Peters people

My biggest connection was actually the Raimi movies as I watched them growing up, and reruns of several of the shows like the 90s show, 80s show, maybe the 60s one as well. Got a DVD of a few episodes of the 2003 show somewhere lying around, binge watched all of Spectacular earlier this year. I own all the movies on DVD, seen the last 5 in theaters, had some toys back then, etc. The only Spider-Man games I've played are the PS4 game and the 3DS version of the first Amazing Spider-Man tie in game, and I remember owning the Spider-Man encyclopedia as a kid

Playing through it a third time now because I've run out of stuff to play and I'm putting off Detroit BH

Then yeah you’d like the 2003 show, it’s set in the raimi movies there are some problems with it in the way they handle some villains but it’s worth it for that one bit of rule34 with that Mary Jane.

If you’re looking at comics I always want to recommend starting at the beginning but I understand that 50 year old comics aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but if you like the hokeyness I do think that it evolves into a really stellar story over the next thirty years, but you could also just read the ultimate series. It’s a modern retelling of the franchise from that point, there are some good parts but it’s not as soulful as the original books. All in all thanks for listening to the rant, have a spiderman

Attached: AFB2C700-3429-49C0-8DF4-2BF5324C06FE.jpg (1280x1538, 823K)

Thanks user, you remind me of one of my best friends who's a huge Spider-Man junkie and keeps me informed on any media I'm unfamiliar with

Attached: o3y57funr5w21.png (750x372, 502K)

For all you batfags, this is the GOAT

Attached: 199502.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

I did the bulk of my play through as 70s Batman with the blue cape

>no one ever talks about this or the wrestler suit

Attached: mk3.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Driving around wreaking havoc post game with the Adam west skin and car is pure luxury

The Raimi and Stark suit are both good.

Attached: 1431279774712.jpg (1280x800, 166K)

It's almost as ugly as sin and the wrestler suit is just too much cheese for anything other than committing midnight parkouring and defenestration.

I honestly used that skin the whole game. The red and black design for the car looked great, I used 70s Batman 90s cat woman and the new 52 robin, it was a shame all of the nightwing costumes sucked

porch monkey is the best

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190111204152.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

this fpbp

look at this fag

deadpool did that to him

for fags only

Cringe
Based

Attached: 1540071727298.jpg (586x604, 238K)

plastic fake for the zoomers who were kids when this came out.

My sensational brother.

It's basically the Ultimate suit by Mark Bagley.

Attached: image.jpg (637x524, 89K)

It looks alright but it looks samey compared to the third iron spider suit and the big time suit

I feel like this was the only good paid DLC suit

Honestly you should pick up Spencer’s run then, he’s been doing a good job fixing everything that slott fucked.

>I'm something of a nigger myself

That is amazing.

You're alright, user.

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

I want Sable to sit on my face!

Trust me, you're better off not playing that garbage anyway.

Wrestler suit is god tier, I used it for most of the mid story missions.

Attached: 1536514082880.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

>replaces taskmaster in the sequel
>you fight against him

Attached: daredevil.jpg (984x518, 83K)

>no daredevil game that’s half spider-man swinging and fighting half Phoenix Wright ace attorney

It hurts bros

>tfw no TASM2 suit

Attached: image.jpg (512x384, 48K)

Honestly with the amount of suits we got (and have continued to get) they have to save some for the sequel

It is a shame, but I do kind of find it funny that the bastard children of the Spider-Man film franchise got left out of this game, whereas the more well liked movies all got suits in the game

are you gusy telling me they dont have a suit maker built into the game? i dont have a sony

not a big fan of the movie stark suits. night ops is cooler than noir (in game)

i just think its really cool they keep adding new ones free. most other games would be .99cents to $5 for a pack

Im pretty suremost of these are moves that happen in the game also.

The colors of the suit are made of different materials. White is strongest and least flexible, red is mid teir, and blue is most flexible and weakest.

I hope.

Say whatever you want about the movies but do not talk shit about the best live action representation of the Spider-Man suit.

Attached: image.jpg (320x400, 54K)

Same bro same

this fits the bill. and they don let you change costumes until after you beat the game. stupid fucks, you think I want to replay a 40 hour game again with the only difference being wolverine actually looks like wolverine should?

Attached: 220px-X-Men_Legends_Coverart.png (220x280, 104K)

Imagine if they put that in for the second game, IMAGINE.
What kind of goofy ass clown suit would you make, user?

Most detail and most practical sure. But i prefer the poat Arkham suit. Its more classic batman.

naked Peter with a complete spideerman costume on his peter

Oh, I wouldn't dream of it, because I absolutely love that suit and it's gorgeous. It's just a damn shame that the movie it's in is such a mess

Spiderman but his backside looks like his frontside

All the Raimi love lately has got me yearning for Spider-Man 4 again

Biggest issue with game is they made Silver Sable but we have no porn

Again, read the comic. They outright say its black. Several times in fact.

The Virgin Nu-Marvel Spiderman that has papa Stark do everything for him VS. The nigger-slaying Rami SpiderChad

>that has papa Stark do everything for him
user...

I've really come around on armored suits as long as it's like actual metal and not whatever the fuck The Dark Knight is supposed to be for example.

The more human the suit looks the worst it looks. I want Spiderman to look like the comic books not some dude doing cosplay.

Better momentum physics for swinging and more swinging animations. They have a great base for a swinging system and now they just have to expand on it to make it more skill based.

>canon
>in a series that has a multiverse
nigga you dumb

The game should've looked like the PS2 Ultimate Spider-Man one

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180912092204.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

Attached: 11728799_1612293549053410_8776100745168666431_o.jpg (742x960, 53K)

His new black and red suit in Far From Home is a straight upgrade to this suit visually. Evidently the best solution to the random black bands was to make black its secondary color.

>got this game months ago
>don't want to play it until every costume is released
Autism

Attached: 1365347693606.png (476x530, 285K)

turbo autism

>spiderman 2 is definitely going to exist
>rocksteady keeping their pieholes shut

how long until they announce the nightwing game

Am I wrong?

Why not just play the main game in one difficulty with the ones available, then play the dlc with the ones that unlock with the dlc?

They do happen durign gameplay it's just that it happens so fast that there's not time to really appreciate them.

I heard it's not very replayable

Well, considering he's dead now... yes. That really only applied to Homecoming, and only for two instances
Not to mention, Far From Home is basically entirely about Peter learning to cope with inadequacy now that Tony is gone, and that he's going to make mistakes, while exploring the "with great power comes great responsibility" idea in a new way

It's pretty good at night. Practically the only one of the game's OC suits that I liked.

I hope with 2 they end up checking your trophies and give you suits from 1 outright in another tab separate from the new suits added in 2. Imagine having like 30+ suits to choose from almost immediately with another 30 to come.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190623080402.jpg (1920x1080, 617K)

I own the game
ama

Ben Reilly was my Spiderman growing up

>No Prodigy costume
>No Dusk costume
>No Hornet costume
>No Ricochet costume

Carnage

Used it for pretty much all of The Silver Lining. Not too big of a fan of the rocket shoes but it's a nice suit.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190623045437.jpg (1920x1080, 861K)

Me too, but I also watched the cartoon series in the 90's first and then when I started to read the comics was during the clone saga

Whoops, wrong suit. But yeah, used it a lot during the Sable stuff. The helmet/mask is really the only odd looking thing about it.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190618041444.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

Oh no, not the horney suit
Whatever will we do?

Good for him, capeshit is shit.

And yet here you are, shitting upa thread because you have no other better thread to go to

And that´s a good thing !

He doesn't, he really likes him. The end of superior showed it, he just puts him through shit to make him likeable.
Slott is not a bad writer, and I'm saying this as a huge antisemite.

I wouldn't say it started mediocre but it's one of the worst comics ever. King doesn't understand characters.

Are you fucking with me or does this game really have classic Batman content?

Are you just lazy or too stupid to know how google works?

you shouldn't use google, you should use duck duck go

Attached: Bat-Family-Skin-Pack.jpg (3840x2160, 3.27M)

thats not all of them

that's pretty cool. i don't play games anymore, but i do really like the 1989 Batman film

>has stark's tech
>has an in-built ai in his suit that he relies on
>doesn't count because stark is dead

Then why the fuck are you in this board?

/pol/ just gets me angry these days. and Yea Forums was never that good (been on here since about 2008 or so) so i just like to make serious posts on /his/ and read about what the kids are into these days on Yea Forums. (I'm a 39-year-old professor of ancient history)

wait no I turned 40 in June and I just forgot

Why are the Raimi films considered problematic?

Okay, grandpa

The next game needs more friendly neighborhood Spider-Man shit. Saving cats from trees, playing chess with old people, etc.

The scene where Spider-Man is just dicking around stopping bike thieves and shit was the best scene in homecoming for a reason.

>has built in ai
Karen was actually not present in the movie if I recall correctly

I did youse the Classic one for the first part of the game until I unlocked the mk. 4 and switched to that because it looked like the type of suit that would be a mid-season upgrade.